Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,925 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10923307 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) (7615) (7616) (7617) ... (19681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ibime:

This was the target Diggz set for Morata that made timbros and lalaboi to troll him

cheesy cheesy cheesy

If tammy do 10 sef I go collect am like that...so far no be that pvssy from madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Del piero over totti everyday,anyday for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
See old men shocked shocked

Delpiero comes to mind in my winning eleven cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Roland17:
I am with chic2pimp on this one. The Golden Boy, II Capitano is not just any kind of Italian player, he is a religion with a cult following, almost an institution in Italy. Del Piero was never the best or most influential player on any of his team including the national team but that can not be said of The Golden Boy who played with lesser talents in contrast to Del Piero.
Ehn? Am I reading right! Why won't Totti be the best in a bare team like Roma? Normal big fish in small pond level

Del Piero from 95-98 was arguably Juventus's best player and a Balon D'or candidate. His competition was the likes of Ronaldo

How are you in Balon D'or conversation if your are not the best or most influential player on your team. I'm not understanding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:
So how come Del Piero has scored more goals for the Azzuri than Totti?

Where was Totti in Korea Japan when Italy were headed for an embarrassing first round exit before Del P came to save the day.

I've never bought into the Totti hype. Even the Euro 2000 Finals you might want to bring that he won MOTM. Well they lost so that would be immaterial

Del Piero has scored more goals. 27 to 9 so on what grounds was Totti better for the Azzuri?

Eventhough Footy is not all about goals, Del Piero played a bit further upfront than Totti did.

I don't think there has ever been a tournament where Alex has outplayed Totti in an Azzuri jersey. It's either they were both rubbish or Totti played better. For instance, The Azzuris two best tourneys where both players participated was Euro 2000 and the World cup at 2006. Guess who the better player was during those 2 outings? Yup it was Totti!

When push came to shove and the coach was asked to pick between the two, it was always Alex warming the bench. That tells you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:

How are you in Balon D'or conversation if your are not the best or most influential player on your team. I'm not understanding

So we agree VVD is the best and most influential player in this current Liverpool team?

A40:

Del Piero from 95-98 was arguably Juventus's best player and a Balon D'or candidate. His competition was the likes of Ronaldo

Kai kai Which kain Ronaldo? More like Klinsman. As the voting showed, He was nowhere near Shearer much Less O fenomeno.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:
Juve fans actually called him the Real Phenomenon. Prime Del Piero was no joke. He led Juve to 3 straight CL Finals

You can dispute the length of his peak but Totti never sniffed that 3 season peak.

Totti IMO was mad overrated

The guy who introduced me to European football A juve fan if you see him raving about DelPiero ahhh "Golden boy"

Delpiero made Zidane second fiddle at Juventus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

Kai kai Which kain Ronaldo? More like Klinsman. As the voting showed, He was nowhere near Shearer much Less O fenomeno.

DelPiero and Ronaldo were the young future of football in the late 90s

I still remember DelPiero vs Ajax in 1996 final. He was unreal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

Eventhough Footy is not all about goals, Del Piero played a bit further upfront than Totti did.

I don't think there has ever been a tournament where Alex has outplayed Totti in an Azzuri jersey. It's either they were both rubbish or Totti played better. For instance, The Azzuris two best tourneys where both players participated was Euro 2000 and the World cup at 2006. Guess who the better player was during those 2 outings? Yup it was Totti!

When push came to shove and the coach was asked to pick between the two, it was always Alex warming the bench. That tells you a lot.
Lol Del Piero was a SS not an out and out 9. There is no excuse for Del Piero to be tripling his goals output

In Korea Japan Del Piero was the one that rescued Italy from disgrace when Totti was nowhere to be found.

Euro 2004 Totti was spitting on people up and down and his red card cost Italy a win against Denmark that ended up costing them

By 2006 Del Piero was waaaay past his prime anyway but still showed glimpses of what he could do. 60% of Totti's goal contribution came from set pieces not open play mind you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

So we agree VVD is the best and most influential player in this current Liverpool team?
VVD leads Liverpool in goals and assists like Del Piero did? I didn't know

chic2pimp:

Between 1995 and 1996 there was only one reoccurring name in the Balon D'or shortlist. Del Piero. And of all the candidates you mentioned only Del Piero had the goals and trophies to back it up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Not denying Alex's talent and as I have already admitted , His Peak was higher than that of Totti but abeg O fenomeno was a tier above.

Fun Fact: Alex has never been adjudged the best player in Serie A EVER neither has He been crowned Uefa's best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

The guy who introduced me to European football A juve fan if you see him raving about DelPiero ahhh "Golden boy"

Delpiero made Zidane second fiddle at Juventus
Injuries robbed us off prime Del Piero. Had Del Piero been healthy that 98/99 season I don't see United beating them. They could well possibly have made 4 straight CL Finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:
Ehn? Am I reading right! Why won't Totti be the best in a bare team like Roma? Normal big fish in small pond level

A Big Fish in a small pond that had Roma punching above its weight, winning the Scudetto with multiple Coppa Italia? A Big Fish in a small pond that kept Roma competitive in the Seria for decades? Who was AS Roma before the Golden boy showed up? Can the same be said about Juventus? I am not going to allow anyone argue and limit Totti's relevance based on Del Piero's injuries or inconsistencies with the Azzurri's because in sports competition availability is the most important skill.

Totti and Del Piero went to the world cup in 2006, who had a better showing? Despite going into the competition injured, Totti finished the competition with the highest assist, what did Del Piero offer the Azzurris? Del Piero was renowned for missing clear cut chances for Italy and that pitched him against most Italian coaches. Del Piero saved the day for Italy in Japan/ Korea but I am supposed to disregard a MOTM award for Totti even in a losing effort? Did Italy win the Korea/ Japan World cup in 2006? No, Brazil did, so why should Totti's achievement be disregarded?

The Golden Boy record as the 2nd highest scorer in the history of the Serie A still holds strong and this is despite rotating different positions on the pitch. In almost 20 years, Del Piero scored 208 goals in 513 appearances for the Bianchonerri's, Totti, on the other hand, scored 250 in 613 appearances for Roma. You have carefully compared both players using goals forgetting Del Piero played as a forward/ Striker/ Winger for the most part of his career while Totti was more so a deeper-lying player maker and seldom played as forward or striker. Can we talk about their assist numbers for the Azzuri, respective clubs and in total?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:

VVD leads Liverpool in goals and assists like Del Piero did? I didn't know

How will a Centre Back lead in either goals or Assist? Btw you said and I quote "How are you in the Balon D'or Conversation if you are not the best or most influential on your team"?. Considering VVD is going to place higher than Alex ever placed, do you agree He is liverpool's best too?

A40:

Between 1995 and 1996 there was only one reoccurring name in the Balon D'or shortlist. Del Piero. And of all the candidates you mentioned only Del Piero had the goals and trophies to back it up

Reoccuring without ever threatening to win shows He was not going toe to toe with anybody. In 95, George had almost triple His votes whilst second placed Jurgen had pretty much double.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:

Injuries robbed us off prime Del Piero. Had Del Piero been healthy that 98/99 season I don't see United beating them. They could well possibly have made 4 straight CL Finals
raumdeuter:

A lot of if's and but's. Totti suffered several injuries during his career, he even played world cup games injured and still performed. El Phenomenon suffered an injury that could have ended his career but guess what? He went ahead to become a bigger demon ost injury, racking up numerous individual and team achievements. Abeg make una no dey use another person weakness hold pesin down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:

Totti was better than Del Piero - the latter was more of a goalscorer and a slightly better dribbler due to agility/change of pace, but Totti was the far better passer and was more instrumental to his side. In the early-mid 00's everything good about Roma went through Totti. For a primarily creative player his scoring record is outstanding, and goals are only one aspect of what Totti offers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:
Juve fans actually called him the Real Phenomenon. Prime Del Piero was no joke. He led Juve to 3 straight CL Finals

You can dispute the length of his peak but Totti never sniffed that 3 season peak.

Totti IMO was mad overrated
How can you call totti overrated........ seriously. That Totti is even mentioned in the same sentence as Del Piero despite the disparity in team quality is a testament to how good Totti really was.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:

Lol Del Piero was a SS not an out and out 9. There is no excuse for Del Piero to be tripling his goals output

In Korea Japan Del Piero was the one that rescued Italy from disgrace when Totti was nowhere to be found.

Euro 2004 Totti was spitting on people up and down and his red card cost Italy a win against Denmark that ended up costing them

By 2006 Del Piero was waaaay past his prime anyway but still showed glimpses of what he could do. 60% of Totti's goal contribution came from set pieces not open play mind you

No excuses I admit but still Him playing in a more advanced role partly contributed to that.

In Korea Japan, eventhough they were both pants, Guess who had the better tourney? Yup you guessed right Totti did

In 2004, As per usual, Alex disappers yet again after being given the task of leading the team in the absence of Totti. Fiore and Pirlo(sign of things to come) were our best players.

In 2006, whether nah Set pieces abi nah party tricks, a half fit Totti was the better player of the two. As i said earlier as far as the Azzuris are concerned, Totti shone brighter. It's not even up for debate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Roland17:

A lot of if's and but's. Totti suffered several injuries during his career, he even played world cup games injured and still performed. El Phenomenon suffered an injury that could have ended his career but guess what? He went ahead to become a bigger demon ost injury, racking up numerous individual and team achievements. Abeg make una no dey use another person weakness hold pesin down.

Na so e be now. If my Great Nan had balls, she'll be known as my Great Grand Pa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

Totti was better than Del Piero - the latter was more of a goalscorer and a slightly better dribbler due to agility/change of pace, but Totti was the far better passer and was more instrumental to his side. In the early-mid 00's everything good about Roma went through Totti. For a primarily creative player his scoring record is outstanding, and goals are only one aspect of what Totti offers.
I disagree. Del Piero was much more than a goalscorer. Maybe you have forgotten Del Piero was Baggio's replacement at Juve.

It's easier to be more instrumental when you're a big fish in a small pond. Like saying Harry Kane is more influential for Tottenham or Riyad Mahrez more influential at Leicester. Put them in bigger teams and their influence will obviously wane.

Don't confuse evolution for lack of ability. At Juve each time he was asked to create he almost always led his teams in assists. Del Piero could do it all.

And frankly his peak was higher than anything Totti did at club or country level.

At Roma Totti was his team's primary penalty kicker. Plus he had lengthy spells were he was pretty much a striker. For the Azzuri I don't know what's impressive about 9 goals in 58 appearances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

afrodoc2, Who do you think was the better player, Totti or DelPiero?

Sorry just seeing this, had to sleep.

Totti had longevity of career and was able to adapt his game as he got older.
Sheer talent, genius, and absolute best level I would give it to DelP whose career was derailed by niggling injuries.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

How will a Centre Back lead in either goals or Assist? Btw you said and I quote "How are you in the Balon D'or Conversation if you are not the best or most influential on your team"?. Considering VVD is going to place higher than Alex ever placed, do you agree He is liverpool's best too?
It's debatable with VVD regardless. You can argue Salah, Mane, Allison are as important as VVD with coherent arguments to back it up

You cannot do that with Del Piero. You can't successfully prove that between 95-98 Del Piero was not Juve's best player

chic2pimp:

Reoccuring without ever threatening to win shows He was not going toe to toe with anybody. In 95, George had almost triple His votes whilst second placed Jurgen had pretty much double.
He won more trophies and scored almost as many goals as both of them did

He was going toe to toe because he was the only reoccurring name in that timeframe. There were also actual numbers on the pitch to back it up as well and not polling booth numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
A40:

I disagree. Del Piero was much more than a goalscorer. Maybe you have forgotten Del Piero was Baggio's replacement at Juve.

It's easier to be more instrumental when you're a big fish in a small pond. Like saying Harry Kane is more influential for Tottenham or Riyad Mahrez more influential at Leicester. Put them in bigger teams and their influence will obviously wane.

Don't confuse evolution for lack of ability. At Juve each time he was asked to create he almost always led his teams in assists. Del Piero could do it all.

And frankly his peak was higher than anything Totti did at club or country level.

At Roma Totti was his team's primary penalty kicker. Plus he had lengthy spells were he was pretty much a striker. For the Azzuri I don't know what's impressive about 9 goals in 58 appearances

Assist Record for Italy

F. Totti

Appearances: 57
Assists: 23

A. Del Piero

Appearances: 92
Assists: 7

This is with Del Piero making 35 more appearances than Totti and according to you, playing more as a SS. The discrepance is a gulf as Totti dwarfs him in assists.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/francesco-totti/nationalmannschaft/spieler/5958
https://www.transfermarkt.us/alessandro-del-piero/nationalmannschaft/spieler/4289

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2019
A40:

Totti was never able to replicate his form with Roma with Italy. To be fair Del Piero struggled in that respect too (although he scored much more goals - 27 in 97 games).

Totti was good at Euro 2000 and at World Cup 2006. Didn't do a lot inbetween, but an important role in reaching the final of one tournament and winning another isn't a bad international record.

Both were amazing players and the difference between them is very slim, but I have to go for Totti.
In both their primes, Del Piero was probably a bit better. However, after his injury in the late 90's, Del Piero was never quite the same player.
Totti is superior due to the fact that he's overall a better player and he's more of an asset to a team. He was far more versatile and could play as a striker, second striker, attacking midfielder, and he was world class in all the positions he played in. Totti was also a much better passer and physically stronger.
Del Piero has won more titles, but he has also played with a far better team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Let's not forget that in that period Juventus was accused of using drugs. juventus were pumping their players full of PEDs in that period. PEDs that were mostly legal at the time(due to being new). No wonder del piero became a shadow of himself.
It almost certainly contributed to his injury and was likely the main reason why he went 3 years looking like a shade of himself afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Roland17:

A Big Fish in a small pond that had Roma punching above its weight, winning the Scudetto with multiple Coppa Italia? A Big Fish in a small pond that kept Roma competitive in the Seria for decades? Who was AS Roma before the Golden boy showed up? Can the same be said about Juventus? I am not going to allow anyone argue and limit Totti's relevance based on Del Piero's injuries or inconsistencies with the Azzurri's because in sports competition availability is the most important skill.
Wenger also had Arsenal punching above their weight and competitive but when it mattered most they always flatter to deceive so that's really neither here nor there.

Roma were a solid team from the 80's to early 90's. I recall they made a European Cup Final at some point in that time period.

Juve being great had nothing to do with anything after all they hadn't won the league in 10 seasons till Del Piero started peaking. Their only success was in the second tier cup competitions. Del Piero made them relevant in Europe again and they were the best in Europe in that spell

Roland17:

Totti and Del Piero went to the world cup in 2006, who had a better showing? Despite going into the competition injured, Totti finished the competition with the highest assist, what did Del Piero offer the Azzurris? Del Piero was renowned for missing clear cut chances for Italy and that pitched him against most Italian coaches. Del Piero saved the day for Italy in Japan/ Korea but I am supposed to disregard a MOTM award for Totti even in a losing effort? Did Italy win the Korea/ Japan World cup in 2006? No, Brazil did, so why should Totti's achievement be disregarded?
Joint highest. 3 of his 4 assists came from corners and free kicks. Del Piero past his peak still provided an assist in the game vs Czech republic that sealed Italy's progress, he also scored the dagger goal that ended Germany's dreams. Not forgetting he converted his spot kick for Italy in the shootout where Totti didn't even get past the 60 minute mark

What I'm showing is that same way Del Piero had bad performances is the same way Totti had bad performances. And it was Del Piero that came off the bench to bail Italy out in Korea Japan.

Roland17:

The Golden Boy record as the 2nd highest scorer in the history of the Serie A still holds strong and this is despite rotating different positions on the pitch. In almost 20 years, Del Piero scored 208 goals in 513 appearances for the Bianchonerri's, Totti, on the other hand, scored 250 in 613 appearances for Roma. You have carefully compared both players using goals forgetting Del Piero played as a forward/ Striker/ Winger for the most part of his career while Totti was more so a deeper-lying player maker and seldom played as forward or striker. Can we talk about their assist numbers for the Azzuri, respective clubs and in total?
Lool Totti was a striker for a significant period of time in his time at Roma. He scored 21 more penalties and played almost 200 more matches.

If it's assists Del Piero has shown capacity to provide that. In the 2000 season when he was asked to playmake he did so and led the league in assists.

The question is when did Totti ever match the production of peak Del Piero? Totti was never the best player in the strongest team in Europe at any point in his career. Nobody asked Totti to not leave Roma to prove himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Kimbeast:

Totti was never able to replicate his form with Roma with Italy. To be fair Del Piero struggled in that respect too (although he scored much more goals - 27 in 97 games).

Totti was good at Euro 2000 and at World Cup 2006. Didn't do a lot inbetween, but an important role in reaching the final of one tournament and winning another isn't a bad international record.

Both were amazing players and the difference between them is very slim, but I have to go for Totti.
In both their primes, Del Piero was probably a bit better. However, after his injury in the late 90's, Del Piero was never quite the same player.
Totti is superior due to the fact that he's overall a better player and he's more of an asset to a team. He was far more versatile and could play as a striker, second striker, attacking midfielder, and he was world class in all the positions he played in. Totti was also a much better passer and physically stronger.
Del Piero has won more titles, but he has also played with a far better team.

Like Chic2pimp said, there was never an international competition where Del Piero outclassed or outperformed the Golden Boy. They either both performed horribly or Totti outclassed Del Piero.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2019
If you want to talk of overrated then Zidane is the classical definition but then that's a discussion for another day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Kimbeast:
Let's not forget that in that period Juventus was accused of using drugs. juventus were pumping their players full of PEDs in that period. PEDs that were mostly legal at the time(due to being new). No wonder del piero became a shadow of himself.
It almost certainly contributed to his injury and was likely the main reason why he went 3 years looking like a shade of himself afterwards.
We're not here for accusations that can't be proven. Plus all the other activities Juventus were accused of did not fall in Del Piero's prime so that argument DOA

Del Piero suffered a career threatening injury in November of 1998 that made him miss the rest of the season. Not forgetting he had personal issues with his ailing father. Throwing PED arguments is irresponsible as Del Piero still came back the next season to lead the league in assists.

And in 2002/2003 helped Juve to a CL Final as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Roland17:

Assist Record for Italy

F. Totti

Appearances: 57
Assists: 23

A. Del Piero

Appearances: 92
Assists: 7

This is with Del Piero making 35 more appearances than Totti and according to you, playing more as a SS. The discrepance is a gulf as Totti dwarfs him in assists.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/francesco-totti/nationalmannschaft/spieler/5958
https://www.transfermarkt.us/alessandro-del-piero/nationalmannschaft/spieler/4289
Lool you can like to show us their starts and minutes played. You suppose to know say I no be newcomer for this game. It's not coincidence that Del Piero has the most goals off the subs bench in Azzuri history.

Also bear in mind that Totti is Italy's primary set piece kicker and so his assists numbers will always be inflated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Individual Honors

Del Piero:

UEFA Champions League Top Scorer 1997-1998

Serie A Top Scorer 2007-2008

2x Italian Footballer of the Year 1998, 2008

F. Totti:

European Golden Boot 2006-2007

Serie A Top Scorer 2006-2007

2x Serie A Footballer of the Year 2000, 2003

5x Italian Football of the Year 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007

Euro 2000 MOTM

Del Piero:

457 appearances; 198 goals for Juventus

91 appearances; 27 goals, 7 assists for Italia

F. Totti:

443 appearances; 192 goals for A.S. Roma

58 appearances; 9 goals, 23 assists for Italia

It is not even close when you dissect the numbers because Totti matched, doubled or tripled any record Del Piero has. So what are we even talking about here?

http://www.legaseriea.it/en

(1) (2) (3) ... (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) (7615) (7616) (7617) ... (19681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.