Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,161 members, 7,925,634 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11080755 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) ... (19798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kodded(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
kushercain:

Guy Chelsea lost honourably imagine possession was 72 - 28 at a point. West ham raped you pippu hours ago yet you wan roll canopy when canopy still dey your thread. We all know what will happen when Liverpool meets you in OT.
Make we dey wait
We lost honourably FC grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
We were unfortunate and I will blame it on Lampard.

You knew your game plan at 2nd half was crosses into the box, why not sub Tammy at half time for Giroud who is more optima in the air?

Every player today is absolved of my blame except willian, he is damn unproductive, the only meaningful thing he did today was his constant launch to Alonso, who by the way was solid today in his finishes, something Emerson lacks.
Back to willian, he should be stripped of that no 10. Maybe 89 would be better. Besides how bad is Pulisic?

Kante: words can't express how delightful it is to have you in our team
Even zouma came through today.
Rudiger and Tomori should own that back. Christensen is still acting skittish; quite disappointing.

Mount did his best, although he is very weak physically. His miss was heart shattering. I like him though, he is able to get out of tight spaces with ease.

Abraham: my only prayer is that you turn out really really good.

Ha

Michael Oliver, I've never liked him officiating our games. I remember he said he was leaving Epl some years back for Saudi or one other Arab nation, what's holding him na?

Onto the next one abeg

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kimbeast:
Tomori is a beast
he has Everything to make it at the top level. Speed, commitment, ball playing, confidence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Greatihex:
he has Everything to make it at the top level. Speed, commitment, ball playing, confidence

Let me help u bolden the confidence.

He kept Salah at bay through out the game defensively and was also superb with his passing as well.

He probably might be one of the good things transfer ban caused.
I remember how Lampard was slated for selling Luiz after that loss to Manure. That decision is proving to be a good one because he obviously can only get better with more game time at this level..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Diggz wink cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kimbeast:

Seriously.......So I wasted about 30mins shouting for giroud to be brought in.
so na u be dat guy Wen dey shout bring giroud for viewing centre?

We just leave you mk you dey shout dey go. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
HewlettPackard:

We were Unfortunate FC, Blame it on Lampard FC grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
biomustry:

We were Unfortunate FC, Blame it on Lampard FC grin

Not funny.

Try harder.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
odizeey:
so na u be dat guy Wen dey shout bring giroud for viewing centre?

We just leave you mk you dey shout dey go. grin
Me and that guy dey the same boat because I watch the match for my paddy side. If you see how I was shouting at Lampard through the screen lol. The moment I saw Batshayi I almost Stone the t.v with my remote. Little did I know giroud was not even in the matchday squad imagine that kin thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mourinho on Chelsea: "When you start accepting defeats just because your team played well and just because your players gave their best, a performance for people to be proud of… I think when you get used to it, that’s when the big clubs stop being big clubs."

Harsh? �

Mourinho though! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
monerozi5590:
Mourinho on Chelsea: "When you start accepting defeats just because your team played well and just because your players gave their best, a performance for people to be proud of… I think when you get used to it, that’s when the big clubs stop being big clubs."

Harsh? �

Mourinho though! Lol
Harsh but accurate. I love the pundit Mourinho

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
monerozi5590:

Harsh? �

Mourinho though! Lol

He has a point, but it's better to give ur best, play well and lose than to lose without playing shit. At least the fans can take solace in the fact that u tried ur best rather than not putting effort at all.

We are not getting used to losing though. We all knew this season was not going to be easy with the transfer ban, hazard's exit, injuries and all..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lampard praises Kante but quickly moves on Tomori: "I have to single out Tomori to do what he did against a player against Mo Salah, I thought it was class." Adds, Alonso had a big performance

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
HewlettPackard:

You knew your game plan at 2nd half was crosses into the box, why not sub Tammy at half time for Giroud who is more optima in the air?

Every player today is absolved of my blame except willian, he is damn unproductive, the only meaningful thing he did today was his constant launch to Alonso, who by the way was solid today in his finishes, something Emerson lacks.
Back to willian, he should be stripped of that no 10. Maybe 89 would be better. Besides how bad is Pulisic?

Kante: words can't express how delightful it is to have you in our team
Even zouma came through today.
Rudiger and Tomori should own that back. Christensen is still acting skittish; quite disappointing.

Mount did his best, although he is very weak physically. His miss was heart shattering. I like him though, he is able to get out of tight spaces with ease.

Abraham: my only prayer is that you turn out really really good.

Ha

Michael Oliver, I've never liked him officiating our games. I remember he said he was leaving Epl some years back for Saudi or one other Arab nation, what's holding him na?

Onto the next one abeg

Las Las.. You no watch the match...

Giroud didn't make the match day squad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Injuries will be our greatest nightmare...

As per Mourinho words... It's better we give everything and lose than park the bus and still lose...

Klopp subbed his attacks for defence, that alone should tell you that the Liverpool team wasnt spectacular but because Chelsea ain't clinical enough...

The early injuries to 2 of our back 4 didn't us real bad than Liverpool did us....

The game that I will regret us losing is Man Utd...

KTBFFH.... We move on... We learn

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kimbeast:

Me and that guy dey the same boat because I watch the match for my paddy side. If you see how I was shouting at Lampard through the screen lol. The moment I saw Batshayi I almost Stone the t.v with my remote. Little did I know giroud was not even in the matchday squad imagine that kin thing.

For reals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Greatihex:

Jorginho has the vision, but lacking in accuracy of execution. Now, this is another angle to the vision argument. Ibime

The definition of vision is execution Sir. Footballers are not paid for good eyesight but for getting the ball to their teammates in good positions.

Anybody can bouday ball into the stands and claim he was trying to play a through pass.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tomori is now first choice to partner Rudiger in Chelsea defence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
monerozi5590:

Harsh? �

Mourinho though! Lol

Abeg dress! Even after a decade, dude can still not see what building a dynasty is about. He couldn't do half of what Lampard is doing on a shoestring budget, let alone having the balls to play Christensen and Tomori against arguably the best attack line in the PL.

What does he expect? Before today, 100% of our goals of our goals were scored by the youth. If he was manager, I can tell you 100% Tammy will have 0 goals in the league at this very stage this season, because Tammy will not have played a single minute after losing the penalty in the Super Cup. Mount bawo? Dude would have been shipped alongside Tomori, RLC, Reese and CHO to Vitesse.

He would have played Zouma and Cesar in defence, Kante at RB, Drinkwater and Bakayoko in midfield and then built the Great Wall of China, because Liverpool came to town. And on top of that, we would still be 6th.

He is mad because even his most-beloved prodigy vehemently rejects parking the bus.

He should leave us alone. We know we are a big club - a big club stepping backwards to find it's feet and facing a completely different direction. What did he do at the last "big club" he went?

Mcheeewww!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
nateevs:

[s]Abeg dress! Even after a decade, dude can still not see what building a dynasty is about. He couldn't do half of what Lampard is doing on a shoestring budget, let alone having the balls to play Christensen and Tomori against arguably the best attack line in the PL.

What does he expect? Before today, 100% of our goals of our goals were scored by the youth. If he was manager, I can tell you 100% Tammy will have 0 goals in the league at this very stage this season, because Tammy will not have played a single minute after losing the penalty in the Super Cup. Mount bawo? Dude would have been shipped alongside Tomori, RLC, Reese and CHO to Vitesse.

He would have played Zouma and Cesar in defence, Kante at RB, Drinkwater and Bakayoko in midfield and then built the Great Wall of China, because Liverpool came to town. And on top of that, we would still be 6th.

He is mad because even his most-beloved prodigy vehemently rejects parking the bus.

He should leave us alone. We know we are a big club - a big club stepping backwards to find it's feet and facing a completely different direction. What did he do at the last "big club" he went?

Mcheeewww!

[/s]
A Chelsea fan addressed Mourinho in this manner?

What has Lampard ever done/achieved as a coach or is doing now in Chelsea?

You people would just type trash on the Internet and call it an opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
gensteejay:

Alhaji, my views on Jose are not new here. Ask around, you will find out many people are not surprised.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
gensteejay:

Who d fvck are u to label another person's opinion trash?

So because Mourinho was once successful at Chelsea he should be worshipped and not called out even if he is clearly taking a dig at the club..

Some ppl sha.. Forming almighty on top nairaland. SMH.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
nateevs:

Alhaji, my views on Jose are not new here. Ask around, you will find out many people are not surprised.
Alhaja, tell us what Lampard has done in Chelsea as a coach to warrant such comparison with Mourinho, one of the world's top football managers.

Who compares a neophyte in coaching like Lampard to someone of Mourinho's calibre?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
thorrvik55:

[s] Who d fvck are u to label another person's opinion trash?

So because Mourinho was once successful at Chelsea he should be worshipped and not called out even if he is clearly taking a dig at the club..

Some ppl sha.. Forming almighty on top nairaland. SMH.[/s]

Ask Google.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
gensteejay:

Alhaja, tell us what Lampard has done in Chelsea as a coach to warrant such comparison with Mourinho, one of the world's top football managers.

Who compares a neophyte in coaching like Lampard to someone of Mourinho's calibre?

Uncle, I have been making this point since 2006; even at the very peak of his popularity. If you think I am comparing him with Lampard, I don't care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
nateevs:

Uncle, I have been making this point since 2006; even at the very peak of his popularity. If you think I am comparing him with Lampard, I don't care.
All right, bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2019
nateevs:

Abeg dress! Even after a decade, dude can still not see what building a dynasty is about. He couldn't do half of what Lampard is doing on a shoestring budget, let alone having the balls to play Christensen and Tomori against arguably the best attack line in the PL.

Mcheeewww!

Mourinho and Lot's wife I no know who salty pass

You guys are on the right track. Embrace the rebuild and don't cut corners.

There is a reason Mourinho is a pundit as we speak

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Greatihex:
I still dont understand the vvd overhype.
He is a good defender, but he is massively overhyped.

Kovacic, Kante and Jorginho can match any midfield. I wonder what airmark was thinking when he said kovacic should not be signed.

Jorginho has the vision, but lacking in accuracy of execution. Now, this is another angle to the vision argument. Ibime

I had made my concession on my Kovacic view, and put the blame where it should be. That bus has left since.

What did you see in VVD's game today, to say ''he is massively overhyped''?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:09am On Sep 23, 2019
""Singing""

Hello from the other side cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Swissh:
""Singing""

Hello from the other side cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hidden hazard drops another disaster class worst Madrid player on the field while Neymar scores another late winner

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:
I don't like Hazard in this Madrid team o, he can not dribble again sef, he can't hold the ball like he used to, no confidence. I miss this guy in Chelsea. Dem no even send am for this team. My guy just dey run around like headless chicken. He looks more like an ordinary player. Hazard wey be our star player. cry cry cry cry

Chai... I am in pains

Lamentations of Hazard fans

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lamentations of Hazard fans

Most of them are being cured of their ignorance slowly. Only the proud ones are still proving stubborn.

Lol imagine a Hazard fan saying Hazard is now looking like an ordinary player.

Hehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) ... (19798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.