Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,994 members, 7,925,100 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11077278 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) ... (19796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2019
larride:

Dickson was a bad Governor, in fact worse than Bello it Kogi. His Achilles hill is fightng with GEJ and forcing him out of PDP. Lyon of APC is the political godson of Mama peace so definitely all their machinery are going to work for him. The reason why there’s not too much violence in Bayelsa is because both side balance up as Lyon has Tompolo boys on standby so both side give themselves brain.

Kogi results so far has a lot of ethnic coloration. It’s IGALA v EBIRA. Bello is clearing all the Ebira land with bloc votes. For example Okene LG official result, APC has over 100k while PDP has 100 or thereabouts. From report I’m seeing, it seems PDP is winning the Yoruba areas but if IGALA fails to give PDP bloc votes, Bello is winning this. Onaja is Bello wildcard, hopefully he’s able to split igala votes.

Dino is not returning to the Senate.
I suspect this was rigged grin
I'm glad with the Nigerians are voting now.. All these politicians now know without rigging they can't win...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2019
obainojazz:
I suspect this was rigged grin
I'm glad with the Nigerians are voting now.. All these politicians now know without rigging they can't win...

Might be.

Have you seen some of the results coming in from igala land? I saw one particular ward that PDP had 1105 votes to APC 5. grin

Kogi election has always being Igala v every other tribe in the state so it’s understandable that Ebira people are voting for their son enmasse.

Is it possible that the result was inflated, YES. I don’t know how PDP can close that gap of over 100k in one local government. Bello is most likely returning as Gov.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2019
larride:

Might be.

Have you seen some of the results coming in from igala land? I saw one particular ward that PDP had 1105 votes to APC 5. grin

Kogi election has always being Igala v every other tribe in the state so it’s understandable that Ebira people are voting for their son enmasse.

Is it possible that the result was inflated, YES. I don’t know how PDP can close that gap of over 100k in one local government. Bello is most likely returning as Gov.
Bello will surely win, I'm just sad for kogi people... My guy there dey para but the funny thing is if they vote another person, he might be bad too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
obainojazz:
Bello will surely win, I'm just sad for kogi people... My guy there dey para but the funny thing is if they vote another person, he might be bad too.

PDP is just a useless party. They should not have fielded anybody from Wada family. That family has ruled Kogi for so long with nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
larride:

PDP is just a useless party. They should not have fielded anybody from Wada family. That family has ruled Kogi for so long with nothing to show.
True. Because if they had brought someone sensible.. He would have had a good fight..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
larride:

Dickson was a bad Governor, in fact worse than Bello it Kogi.
His Achilles hill is fightng with GEJ and forcing him out of PDP. Lyon of APC is the political godson of Mama peace so definitely all their machinery are going to work for him. The reason why there’s not too much violence in Bayelsa is because both side balance up as Lyon has Tompolo boys on standby so both side give themselves brain.

Kogi results so far has a lot of ethnic coloration. It’s IGALA v EBIRA. Bello is clearing all the Ebira land with bloc votes. For example Okene LG official result, APC has over 100k while PDP has 100 or thereabouts. From report I’m seeing, it seems PDP is winning the Yoruba areas but if IGALA fails to give PDP bloc votes, Bello is winning this. Onaja is Bello wildcard, hopefully he’s able to split igala votes.

Dino is not returning to the Senate.

Dickson is bad, but he was not/is not in any way worse than Yahaya Bello.
Dickson made the Bayelsa election become "Dickson vs Bayelsa" because of his decisions. He totally undermined the power of the people..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
thorrvik55:

Dickson is bad, but he was not/is not in any way worse than Yahaya Bello.
Dickson made the Bayelsa election become "Dickson vs Bayelsa" because of his decisions. He totally undermined the power of the people..

The same Seriake Dickson?

Lol. OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
airmark:

Lordfalcao is the most senseless Chelsea fan on this board.
you are the most unintelligent in the whole sports section

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Chilwell is not overrated bro... he is arguably the best left back in EPL now.
where did you keep Robertson?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
lordfalcao:
where did you keep Robertson?
or digne
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
iamoyindamola:
or digne
digne aside, I think Robertson is the best lb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
lordfalcao:
Fact. It is not debatable at all, no one comes close to Robertson...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
lordfalcao:
you are the most unintelligent in the whole sports section

Coming from a fool, who couldn't see the obvious difference between Jorginho's 4 big chances in 11 matches and 6 big chances in 37 matches.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
airmark:

Coming from a fool, who couldn't see the obvious difference between Jorginho's 4 big chances in 11 matches and 6 big chances in 37 matches.
e pain am

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
lordfalcao:
e pain am

Pain? The only pain is you claiming to be a Chelsea fan. Disgraceful.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
airmark:

Pain? The only pain is you claiming to be a Chelsea fan. Disgraceful.
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
lordfalcao:
Robertson’s quality is undeniable.

Arguably, the best lb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

Robertson’s quality is undeniable.

Arguably, the best lb.

The best part is "he's not English".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
larride:

The same Seriake Dickson?

Lol. OK.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not insinuating that Dickson is good or did well during his 8-years. My point is that Yahaya Bello is the worst governor in Nigeria currently. Any other person comes 2nd.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
thorrvik55:

The best part is "he's not English".
Ehh! My brother, we for no hear word from English press o.

Abeg o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pdp doesn't deserve to rule Bayelsa again. They bleeped up that state.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
even a dead rubber game

tomori aint playing grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
even a dead robber game

tomori aint playing grin

The coach just capped him now after 3-0 sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
airmark:

The coach just capped him now after 3-0 sad
imagine the maximum fhuckery

i guess that's that for him.

unto the next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
imagine the maximum fhuckery

i guess that's that for him.

unto the next.

Southgate was smart devilish.

I'm not sure he will get a chance as CB in that defence if everyone is fit. Southgate seems to be more comfortable with Mings and Maguire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
airmark:

devilishly smart. he created way too many competition in the english team. now they have to be on top of their game to get called up to sit on the bench. grin

last last, they still wont win anything grin

tammy and abraham will never get any chance as long as kane is fit and same goes for tomori.

im sure they saw it coming too but i dont think they chose england cos of play time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
airmark:

I'm not sure he will get a chance as CB in that defence if everyone is fit. Southgate seems to be more comfortable with Mings and Maguire.

Small dip in form like this and he'll stop getting called up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Even mikel obi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Grundig:
Even mikel obi

Lazy in wot sense? Is it in terms of tracking back, training or his performance on match days?

Jesse Lingard is regarded as the hardest worker at Manure but if scummies like Lana1, Larride and Oasis007 had their way they would chase him out of Manure with sticks..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
thorrvik55:

Lazy in wot sense? Is it in terms of tracking back, training or his performance on match days?

Jesse Lingard is regarded as the hardest worker at Manure but if scummies like Lana1, Larride and Oasis007 had their way they would chase him out of Manure with sticks..
Daddy e ni Scummie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
devilishly smart. he created way too many competition in the english team. now they have to be on top of their game to get called up to sit on the bench. grin

last last, they still wont win anything grin

tammy and abraham will never get any chance as long as kane is fit and same goes for tomori.

im sure they saw it coming too but i dont think they chose england cos of play time.

They may still be hopeful, based on their young ages.

Lana1:
Daddy e ni Scummie undecided

Chai, o dun adelana. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Greatihex:
it does not look to me like he is defending rubbish.
It looks to me like he is using his logical reasoning which every right person should do in this case.

Even if my only sister come out like busola After these years to tell that kind story, I will scold her.
Wow wonderful. I guess all rape victims should just shut up and deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) ... (19796) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), Shegzdave, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Griffon, SCOOPERJEF(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.