Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,516 members, 7,895,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10915580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
Multiply Conte and Enrique Finals appearance in European competitions by 3 e no still reach that of Klopp
Never will you see Mou and Pep's fans bragging of finals. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

Show me pictures of Klopp with EPl title or you shurrup.
Show me pictures of Cuntay's CL, European supercup and Club world cup titles or you shurrup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

Never will you see Mou and Pep's fans bragging of finals. grin
What of Cuntay's fans? We are seeing what Klopp is doing with a competitive club. Back to back CL Finals. Competing with one of the most dominant teams in league history and lapping them right now

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
Stop hyping that local champion that has never been to a CL semifinal
The local champion has won more trophies than Klopp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jodera:
I swear. Even klopp beg am, show am him plans sef, but my guy still do strong head say him wan go barca. Now, even d barca him no even dey
Them say cow wey wan go America by force go come back as corned beef. - Chiwetalu Agu 2001
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
Show me pictures of Cuntay's CL, European supercup and Club world cup titles or you shurrup
I never said he won UCL, but you claimed Klop won EPl titlegrin

Prove it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

The local champion has won more trophies than Klopp.
Where is his Champions league? Even Europa we can manage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
What of Cuntay's fans? We are seeing what Klopp is doing with a competitive club. Back to back CL Finals. Competing with one of the most dominant teams in league history and lapping them right now
Back to back finals without back to back winning no be trophy.

Jupp Heynckes did it in 2012 and 2013, he even beat Klop to win it.

Quote me anywhere, the fact remains that Conte has won more trophies than Klop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:
I never said he won UCL, but you claimed Klop won EPl titlegrin

Prove it.
Leading. Abi you can't read ni? Leading. In progress!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
Where is his Champions league? Even Europa we can manage
He's more successful than Klop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
hensben:
Barcelona just won ucl in 2006, reached semi the next year before pep took over, they were formidable team before pep took over, it was just dressing room problem they were having orchestrated by Ronaldinho’s(their key man the) life style, or is it Bayern that just won treble or man city that made semi final. Now Klopp, none of Dortmund’s players will make Barcelona first eleven then or is it Liverpool players now. [/b]Klopp should just try to leave Liverpool now you will see that most of his players are not world class. Klopp effect on players is amazing[b].
Gbam. Na wetin I wan tell izzou guy b this..
I remember wen Liverpool(e be like say Madrid buy am too, not sure sha) bought nuri sahin after his wonderful 2 season with klopp's Dortmund. E be like say na cane dem pursue am go Dortmund back after him flop. Gotze nko, pep finish dat one career after he was the prince of Dortmund. Even recently, mkhi, wey man u buy,na swap dem swap am with arsenal after his outstanding last campaign with Dortmund. You'll be surprised, Arnold go go man city , and pep go bench him life for another rb sef.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

Back to back finals without back to back winning no be trophy.

Jupp Heynckes did it in 2012 and 2013, he even beat Klop to win it.

Quote me anywhere, the fact remains that Conte has won more trophies than Klop.
Where is his international trophy? You can't sit among the big boys and be a local champion. If they are doing meeting of Ex CL winning coaches Cuntay will not get invitation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
Leading. Abi you can't read ni? Leading. In progress!
The way he led last season and finally lost it to Pep.

Biko get lost, you no get talk.

We deal achievements, not "Leading"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
Them say cow wey wan go America by force go come back as corned beef. - Chiwetalu Agu 2001
angry grin grin grin. I swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
Where is his international trophy? You can't sit among the big boys and be a local champion. If they are doing meeting of Ex CL winning coaches Cuntay will not get invitation
After crying and ranting, if you enter football stat and fact, guess what? You go still see say Conte has won more trophies than Koop...grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:
He's more successful than Klop.
As a local champion yes ke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
SAF, Mou, Pep, Heynckes, Conte, Ancelloti, Wenger and even Emery are more successful than Klopp.

Fact!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
As a local champion yes ke
Conte is younger and more successful than Klopp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

The way he led last season and finally lost it to Pep.

Biko get lost, you no get talk.

We deal achievements, not "Leading"
You're obtuse. If I ask you to stake 5k on Liverpool not winning the league now you will start speaking in tongues. Eediot

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jodera:
well, I won't say they are greater than united or Chelsea team I quoted. I said in terms of play, they might beat them, not because individually they're better than the squad of united or Chelsea, but because of the klopp factor.
Klopp have shown time and again that he's really a great coach. Even tho you'll say they've not won any domestic league, we all know this season is wrapped up already. Its just a matter of when not if.

Also like I said, I believe(my opinion tho) because of klopp and the style of play he employs, they'll marginally beat man u of 2007/2008. But you see those 2004/2005 of Chelsea, they'll drag it.

LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

After crying and ranting, if you enter football stat and fact, guess what? You go still see say Conte has won more trophies than Koop...grin cheesy grin
Where is his CL trophy? He's just a poor man's Arsene Wenger till he conquers Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
A40:
You're obtuse. If I ask you to stake 5k on Liverpool not winning the league now you will start speaking in tongues. Eediot
Stake your mother if e sure you.

Oh sorry, I don't practice beastiality.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Eruditor:

An overrated man who specializes in doing things nobody else has done..consistently.

When last did he win Ucl?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Better coaches full everywhere, dem dey call Klopp wey dey struggle with 6.

grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

Stake your mother if e sure you.

Oh sorry, I don't practice beastiality.
Lmaooooooo oloshi omo. If you dey shag your maale no mean say you go come here dey loud am. Inbred hillbilly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Even Emery is more successful than Klop.

What a shame!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
larride:

LOL
lol... Hope say I no blaspheme?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jodera:
well, I won't say they are greater than united or Chelsea team I quoted. I said in terms of play, they might beat them, not because individually they're better than the squad of united or Chelsea, but because of the klopp factor.
Klopp have shown time and again that he's really a great coach. Even tho you'll say they've not won any domestic league, we all know this season is wrapped up already. Its just a matter of when not if.

Also like I said, I believe(my opinion tho) because of klopp and the style of play he employs, they'll marginally beat man u of 2007/2008. But you see those 2004/2005 of Chelsea, they'll drag it.

A Chelsea fan Spotted,.... Dey will beat Man Utd team of 2007/2008 and won't beat Chelsea 2004/2005.. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
A team with Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez at front, not to talk of scholes in the middle and Vandersar, Vidic and Ferdinand at d back.... Think am well....
The only Liverpool player dat Wil enter dat Man utd team is Arnold and Van Dirk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Eruditor:

LOL.

Read through my posts. I have never insulted Klopp. In fact, on nairaland, I defended him when some of you were hailing your Mourinho. Now Mourinho fanboys are the ones pretending they love Klopp because they think it spites Pep.

LOL

Before the Mourinho fanboys claimed he was better, then Mourinho got disgraced

They jumped on the Cuntay bandwagon that he is better than Pep and he got shamed out

Now they jumped to Klopp

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Before the Mourinho fanboys claimed he was better, then Mourinho got disgraced

They jumped on the Cuntay bandwagon that he is better than Pep and he got shamed out

Now they jumped to Klopp

grin

When will Fraudiola win Ucl, without Messi?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jodera:
Gbam. Na wetin I wan tell izzou guy b this..
I remember wen Liverpool(e be like say Madrid buy am too, not sure sha) bought nuri sahin after his wonderful 2 season with klopp's Dortmund. E be like say na cane dem pursue am go Dortmund back after him flop. Gotze nko, pep finish dat one career after he was the prince of Dortmund. Even recently, mkhi, wey man u buy,na swap dem swap am with arsenal after his outstanding last campaign with Dortmund. You'll be surprised, Arnold go go man city , and pep go bench him life for another rb sef.

Dude is such a useless coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Jodera:
lol... Hope say I no blaspheme?

The fact that you keep saying Klopp will give Liverpool advantage as if the Man Utd team will be coached by Ole.

A front three of Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez vs a defense of Robertson, VVD, Gomez and Arnold

Midfield of Owen Hargreaves, Carrick and Scholes vs a midfield of Gini, Henderson and Fabinho

A front three of Salah, Mane n Firmino vs a defense of Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand and Neville.

VDS v Allison.

I know which team I will put my money on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Eazeee(m), airmark(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.