Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,373 members, 7,964,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11266525 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8495) (8496) (8497) (8498) (8499) (8500) (8501) ... (20013) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Welcome to Epl; where Claudio Ranieri did his magic and got everyone talking, Conte as well wins and gets his own emoji, Pep does his own thing for a while but here now comes Klopp stealing the spot light and that's the thing who knows who tomorrow belongs to.

Speaking of which, how did an average Henderson become such an important key in Liverpool's midfield, I remember all the trolls and shades thrown towards him then. That ordinary midfielder, Henderson. Things change in life.

Or how Salah is the best right winger in EPL, and an arguable becomes best right winger in history if not greatest winger in EPL history.

That's why I love EPL. The change is amazing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kimbeast:
I can't still make out how Norwich won the championship last season yet they are 19points behind Sheffield United. How is that even possible?
I think it's the style of play. Norwich didn't adapt to the premier league while Sheffield did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Welcome to Epl; where Claudio Ranieri did his magic and got everyone talking, Conte as well wins and gets his own emoji, Pep does his own thing for a while but here now comes Klopp stealing the spot light and that's the thing who knows who tomorrow belongs to.

Speaking of which, how did an average Henderson become such an important key in Liverpool's midfield, I remember all the trolls and shades thrown towards him then. That ordinary midfielder, Henderson. Things change in life.

Or how Salah is the best right winger in EPL, and an arguable becomes best right winger in history if not greatest winger in EPL history.

That's why I love EPL. The change is amazing cheesy
Did you type this or copied it from somewhere?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
airmark:

All those citadel nonsense, i don't even care. Nobody should just talk nonsense and think we should just accept without thorough look.

That's how the same eruditor claimed "tallness is a talent", and we should accept because he could type 1000 words per minute. He was subsequently disgraced.

I am only replying this because you mentioned my moniker. You are still trying hard to redeem yourself and it is funny to behold.

BTW, there are at least 3 people who visit here and are ardent basketball watchers. Ask them to tell you about the only 2 skills James Harden said another basketball player has. I want to check something.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eruditor:

I know you mean well but it is better you observed the discussion from where it stemmed from. It will help you understand how to come in.

You see all that akimbo and alert. It was a ploy to divert the argument. Same goes with accurate measurement of height and how your legs apart won't give an accurate measurement of one's height. Nobody was discussing it all.

But even if Courtois opens his leg, he will still be taller than Kante. I don't need to know he is 6'6" or not. In the same way, I was trying to prove that Cahill is taller than Giroud to prove that VVD is indeed taller than 6'3" Giroud.

Because I did not have a huge trove of pics to prove it. I brought up other 6'3" people of different variations (anyone 190-192 cm is regarded as 6'3" although some are weak and some strong) to show that in pictures VVD looks ~ 2 inches taller than them. Alison Becker, Klopp for example.

I also brought the fact that Matip who many list as 6'5" is not taller than VVD in most of their pictures. Then finally, Fraser Forster who is listed as 6'7" looks maximum of 2 inches taller than VVD.

You can tell that I am trying to argue that VVD is a very strong 6'4" (194.5 cm) or a weak to average 6'5" (196cm) guy.

Now tie that with Pogba, Cahill who are strong 6'3" s. And see that both Pogba (in many pictures) and Cahill (one good pic we have + CFC fan link) are taller than Giroud. So we can conclude that if VVD is taller than other 6'3" people, he will be taller than Giroud with about the same 2inches. That is how to analyze.

The funny people (there are actually just 2 of them) who want to argue rubbish using CFC website. Side-stepped the fact that the same website said Giroud was taller than Tammy Abraham. Because that website is probably reporting a measurement that was taken when Tammy was 16-18. Tottenham Website said Eriksen was 6'0" (weak one - 182cm) but the player himself said on a Danish TV show that he is 178 cm.

Tammy Abraham is an average 6'5" or at his minimum, a a weak one (he is clearly taller than Rudiger, Zouma etc.) And both Rudiger and Zouma are listed as the same 190cm that CFC website gave Tammy. That should tell you one thing, if nothing else...the website cannot be trusted.

My final word.

I have tried hard to ignore the level of silliness displayed in this argument about height but saying that Tammy Abraham is 6ft 5inches is the height of it shocked ha ba

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godx:

Did you type this or copied it from somewhere?
myself in an attempt to deliver us from all this madness people call logic.

I read some posts and it's as if some just want to argue because I bet they know what's right. It's like if I took a hammer and cracked open some skulls I would see the right thing in one corner allowing the stupid thing in their brains do all the typing and take this unnecessary argument from it's first page past it's fourth page and still not realize what the true attempt of the argument was in the first place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
The reason I did not reply you is not because I went offline. I simply ignored your daft post.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
BlueAngel444:

I have tried hard to ignore the level of silliness displayed in this argument about height but saying that Tammy Abraham is 6ft 5inches is the height of it shocked ha ba

They put ur boss in tight corner..... U want to help him out ba cheesy cheesy

Try harder

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
raumdeuter:
Kendrick93 shey na Lovren we go blame today
What are you saying now...
Gomez was pushed, goal shouldn't have stood...
Any Specific Van djik complaints?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Expert17:

Try harder

See Tammy, clearly taller than Giroud. Even putting his hands over Giroud's shoulders at an angle that shows he is taller.

Yet they want me to take CFC website that said Tammy is 1 inch shorter than Giroud.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eruditor:

See Tammy, clearly taller than Giroud. Even putting his hands over Giroud's shoulders at an angle that shows he is taller.

Yet they want me to take CFC website that said Tammy is 1 inch shorter than Giroud.

Its clear for everyone to see o.

But some won't agree still

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eruditor:

Tammys legs are wide apart, Girouds legs are almost together

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

Following eruditor's view, standing on one leg makes one appear taller, that's why Abraham looks taller in this picture. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eruditor:

I am only replying this because you mentioned my moniker. You are still trying hard to redeem yourself and it is funny to behold.

BTW, there are at least 3 people who visit here and are ardent basketball watchers. Ask them to tell you about the only 2 skills James Harden said another basketball player has. I want to check something.

That's your problem. You let people think for you. You still want to continue your "tallness is talent" shameful run again? You could see that raumdeuter unusually abandoned you that day, just like this your 'standing on one leg' nonsense. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seems Apari Inc. has expertly signed a new member. Let's see how this one fairs in a couple years, will he be loyal to the cause like the limbless VP? or renegade like A40.

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
System error...... Brain formatting needed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
airmark:

That's your problem. You let people think for you. You still want to continue your "tallness is talent" shameful run again? You could see that raumdeuter unusually abandoned you that day, just like this your 'standing on one leg' nonsense. grin

I respect the fact that you don't give up. You should get an E for the effort. I am sure you are regretting ever arguing.

Still funny watching you try. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

Just because he did not want to accept that Giroud outjumped his VVD.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnRz7aYCa0&feature=youtu.be

Raumdueter, ibime, afrodoc2, diggz and everyone interested in the Malabu oil scam should watch this video.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Seems Apari Inc. has expertly signed a new member. Let's see how this one fairs in a couple years, will he be loyal to the cause like the limbless VP? or renegade like A40.

grin grin grin

My chest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Expert17:

Try harder
which boss undecided ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
larride:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnRz7aYCa0&feature=youtu.be

Raumdueter, ibime, afrodoc2, diggz and everyone interested in the Malabu oil scam should watch this video.

Their Hero! Who was fixing Nigeria!

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
HewlettPackard:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
I dislike those Fuji songs with passion. I mean how do you guys even enjoy such songs, just be playing drums and saying rubbish. This egungun song is annoying and irritating. I don’t even like any of Obesere songs. I prefer listening to Belgian songs any day than those Fuji songs.

Listen to old school high life and have sense to think properly as a human you are.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
This ref just dey dash everyone yellow cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eruditor:

I respect the fact that you don't give up. You should get an E for the effort. I am sure you are regretting ever arguing.

Still funny watching you try. grin

Mr 'tallness is talent'. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
hensben:
I dislike those Fuji songs with passion. I mean how do you guys even enjoy such songs, just be playing drums and saying rubbish. This egungun song is annoying and irritating. I don’t even like any of Obesere songs. I prefer listening to Belgian songs any day than those Fuji songs.

Listen to old school high life and have sense to think properly as a human you are.

grin grin

Do you understand yoruba well?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lucky escape totteham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

Do you understand yoruba well?
Not really but I like sunny Ade and Ebenezar Obey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
hensben:
Not really but I like sunny Ade and Ebenezar Obey.

If you understand yoruba well and appreciate good lyrical content, Osupa is not bad. Though he sounds too local, but he is lyrically superior to all those alasakasa, pasuma etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
airmark:

Thank God you accepted that Giroud was taller in the picture, but you lied that i claimed that Giroud was taller than Cahill. Quote anywhere i typed that, you bloody liar.

Even in the said picture Cahill was also standing on a leg. His two legs were not flatly on the ground.

There's no convincing proof that Cahill is taller than Giroud. That's the point.
so why did you post that pics to debunk elruditors claim that Cahill is taller than Giroud?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
lordfalcao:
so why did you post that pics to debunk elruditors claim that Cahill is taller than Giroud?

Obviously you didnt follow the argument from inception and you are not smart to know that i used that to rubbish the picture proof he wanted to use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8495) (8496) (8497) (8498) (8499) (8500) (8501) ... (20013) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, superfelix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.