Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862689 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
This caudrado na bad market.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
This Cuadrado is a clown o.

You sure say Fiorentina no cheat us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Can we return him back to Fiorentina?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mtchwwww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Decent performance in the 2nd half. We're still on track.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oh Caudraaaadooooo! Wow, what a clown!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why does hazard feel he needs to dwell for a century on the ball?
Cuadrado is an idi.ot.

A brilliant 2nd half display. 6 points clear. Yes, I will take it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
South americans are scam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ibime:

Sebi na una dey tell me say the guy na genius.
£26m for this? Another JM mistake?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Can anyone tell me how Oscar manages to get into scoring positions yet, usually fluff his lines?

And say what you may, Ramirez was solid today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
What's happening?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
LOL @ Juan C

Please someone tell JM to inform Oscar that his season is over

Why not replace Oscar with Remy ever since and move william back

smh!!

Disappointed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscar is a fool, he doesn't deserve to be playing for Chelsea, he is a mor0n.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
good game Chelsea
that's sums up today

6 points ahead of City with a game in hand
Costa go one goal up

Haters, please keep on hating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gone are the days were you could buy a Brazilian with your eyes closed and still know you will get something decent. With Willian, Oscar and Ramires in one team? Chei.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thank GOD salah wasn't sold. He's far better than this caudrado of a clown. Watching caudrado and his cluelessness on the ball seems like watching a Glo premier league.

For real, if city and other top teams weren't messing up this season, mourinho's name wouda been SORRY.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Of all brazilian midfielders we ended up with oscar, willian and ramires..... Annoying really..... Mourinho surely is selling oscar and ramires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
nateevs:
Gone are the days were you could buy a Brazilian with your eyes closed and still know you will get something decent. With Willian, Oscar and Ramires in one team? Chei.
These three guys are useless like the "ay" after "ok"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dhebor258: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
FBS:
Cuadrado is an idi.ot.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dhebor258: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
FBS:
Cuadrado is an idi.ot.

..guy spare hazard today I think he was our best player today.Oscar should be thankful to mourihno each time he is on d pitch bcus he is not worth playing for Chelsea...and cuardrado is jez scared

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cuadrado needs time
Ramires was solid
the only clown today was Oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
dhebor258:
..guy spare hazard today I think he was our best player today.Oscar should be thankful to mourihno each time he is on d pitch bcus he is not worth playing for Chelsea...and cuardrado is jez scared
na my guy. Not playing the blaming game. In the 2nd half, we really turned up the heat. He tried but I still wish he'd move the ball faster.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
nateevs:

Sebi na una dey tell me say the guy na genius.
£26m for this? Another JM mistake?

You sure say no be Emenalo recommend am? Hehehehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
but what is happening to both Chelsea and Real madrid? undecided undecided
at the beginning of the season, they were both 'firing' fire and brimstone! they looked almost unbeatable!
But since the beginning of the year, they have been struggling to get good results!
Chelsea got kicked out of UCL by 10 men, R . Madrid were just one goal from been kicked out!

Anddddd The current 2 managers have coached the 2 clubs......................... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thank God man city are also struggling, if not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
homesteady:
but what is happening to both Chelsea and Real madrid? undecided undecided
at the beginning of the season, they were both 'firing' fire and brimstone! they looked almost unbeatable!
But since the beginning of the year, they have been struggling to get good results!
Chelsea got kicked out of UCL by 10 men, R . Madrid were just one goal from been kicked out!

Anddddd The current 2 managers have coached the 2 clubs......................... undecided undecided
The two managers take same weed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tval:
Oscar is a fool, he doesn't deserve to be playing for Chelsea, he is a mor0n.

190theclown:
LOL @ Juan C
Please someone tell JM to inform Oscar that his season is over
Why not replace Oscar with Remy ever since and move william back
smh!!
Disappointed

dhebor258:

JigsawKillah:
Cuadrado needs time
Ramires was solid
the only clown today was Oscar

Mehn, Oscar done hear am. I'm glad everyone has seen what a fraud this clown is.

I hope say no be una been dey support that our rugby geezer Nihilist and Airbornelacers when them been dey argue Oscar matter with me.

Oscar is always carried by his teammates. He's a headless, visionless, talentless, touchless clown who got lucky in the era of Brazil promoting brawn over brain, and he's been living off Brazilian hype ever since.

You can never go on Liverpool fan thread and hear them cursing out Sterling and Coutinho like this.

Thís will be the third season the clown Oscar has gotten a free pass without improving his game. His time is up! PSG and co should be forthcoming thís summer cos we have Brazilian baggage to get rid of. He's shýte, ain't no argument about it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tval:
These three guys are useless like the "ay" after "ok"

More like "ueue" after "q". grin

Ibime:

You sure say no be Emenalo recommend am? Hehehehehe

True to type!

I was beginning to wonder if we won't get this season's dose of 'na Emenalo fault'. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Useless set of players. How did Oscar deteriorate so badly?. Willian has always been a joke. Curdrado na real bad market. In short this team is quite useless. Apart from Hazard, Fabregas and Costa, every other player is just mediocre at the moment.
Our saving grace is that City is equally as useless as us at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Today I saw what Baba Ibime has been seeing. Oscar was shyte (anything more than shyte self). I don't think the ninja completed any pass today.

But IMO willian was okay today.

Cuadrado? Hmmm maybe with time sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
compare fellani's finish with oscar's miss

watch mata against tot and compare his game against fab and oscar

JM is a beech undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), A40(m), hensben(m), AbokiWam and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.