Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784353 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ibime:
Uhm, we need Zouma. These ninjas too fast on the counterattack and there's no resistance in midfield.
Mane abi wetin be the guy name, running rings in the midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
FBS:

If you say so. It's fine sir. Won't argue with you. You are not on my wave length. At all.

Abeg go siddon jor. Other managers are disagreeing with what he said, you are here saying I don't understand because I am not a manger. Can you spot the stoopid talk?

He is creating immense negative publicity for the club, the fans and his own players and you are here saying he is a genius. Even if you know more than me, you know more than millions of fans of other clubs as well? Fans who disagree purely on the basis of morality and not rivalry?

Is this your wavelength? Cos I am so glad to be far away from it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
nateevs:

Abeg go siddon jor. Other managers are disagreeing with what he said, you are here saying I don't understand because I am not a manger. Can you spot the stoopid talk?

He is creating immense negative publicity for the club, the fans and his own players and you are here saying he is a genius. Even if you know more than me, you know more than millions of fans of other clubs as well? Fans who disagree purely on the basis of morality and not rivalry.

Is this your wavelength? Cos I am so glad to be far away from it.
I see its that time of the month? Red calendar days?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
FBS:

I see its that time of the month? Red calendar days?

You have nothing intelligent to contribute. Keep watching the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
nateevs:

You have nothing intelligent to contribute. Keep watching the game.
Ok Mr. intelligent. Enjoy your menstrual cycle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
E be like say our initial Gra Gra don finish and we are just struggling to keep form . . .

We dey play nonsene
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
They are all over us. No balance, too many open spaces and Ivanovic is overwhelmed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Boy, what are we playing? UCL hangover?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
We can't contain them. We are all over the place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why are we playing deep at home?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
FBS:
Why are we playing deep at home?

Because Mane and Long are too fast for our midfield and defence so they are dropping deep to deny space.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscar and Fabregas are creating the imbalance in the team. Fabregas can't keep up with the pace and Oscar ain't dropping to help.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ibime:

Because Mane and Long are too fast for our midfield and defence so they are dropping deep to deny space.

Mane are Long are first on to everything every single time. Matic is working his socks off, Fab is strolling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ibime:

this is NOT Chelsea playing.
I'd Matic-ed Mane. That should solve the puzzle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ibime:
Oscar and Fabregas are creating the imbalance in the team. Fabregas can't keep up with the pace and Oscar ain't dropping to help.

The hole is massive. We've lost the midfield.
One of them has to go off. This is where Ake can do a job.
But we all know who is coming in instead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
We need to give them something to worry about. Hazard your move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jesus! See as Ivanovic was thinking about crossing for eons. .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lets not forget Sotton have been fresh all week. . and we had 120mins of painful footy midweek.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
why is crudado on d bench since he didn't start d UCL match against PSG? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
lalaboi:
Lets not forget Sotton have been fresh all week. . and we had 120mins of painful footy midweek.
The coach should have done something about this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Koeman's men bossed the game and walahi how did the initial gra-gra dis-afarahan?
It's all in the head. JM your move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
nateevs:
We can't contain them. We are all over the place.

ivanovic is the problem.
he's a gift & a curse. he provides an attacking outlet but the holes he leaves behind is a big problem to the defence.

southampton have given up even trying azpili's zone of the pitch - it's the ivanovic zone they are trying to exploit time and time again.

chelsea need a good RB....ivanovic should return back to his CB position. mourinho also needs an extra DM. matic cannot marshal that midfield alone. cesc should be in the hole - oscar should be sold to west brom!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
lalaboi:
then why play the same boys if they are clearly fatigued? I Honestly thought the likes of Fab and Cahill will not be starting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
lalaboi:

Then start Caudrado, Fiipe Luis, Zouma, Mikel, Ake? Any combination good even to maintain freshness and good enough to beat Southampton. Must he play the first 11 to death?

No be £26m we buy Cadrado?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
coogar:

chelsea need a good RB....ivanovic should return back to his CB position. mourinho also needs an extra DM. matic cannot marshal that midfield alone. cesc should be in the hole - oscar should be sold to west brom!

Spot on. This is why I argued another CM is the immediate priority.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
nateevs:

Then start Caudrado, Fiipe Luis, Zouma, Mikel, Ake? Any combination good even to maintain freshness and good enough to beat Southampton. Must he play the first 11 to death?

No be £26m we buy Cadrado?
na dis one d vex me pass angry he is gradually turning crudrado into another salah

Na curse to come Chelsea in January? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nnna guys wait....y'all mean Eden, Fab, Oscar and Matic cannot handle Mane, Tadic, long and Wanyama?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
The Serbian warrior on his Swansea madness today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivanovic is crazy....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
coogar:

ivanovic is the problem.
he's a gift & a curse. he provides an attacking outlet but the holes he leaves behind is a big problem to the defence.
southampton have given up even trying azpili's zone of the pitch - it's the ivanovic zone they are trying to exploit time and time again.

I agree with Oscar.
He doesn't have any business in this Chelsea team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Matic needs to be careful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Who be that wey dey count legs angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.