Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,181 members, 7,897,032 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10932322 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8555) (8556) (8557) (8558) (8559) (8560) (8561) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
This blueangel444 na heavy mumu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2020
A40:
You're obtuse. Referring to jeun jeun jeun soccer simply implied you were not a professional.

Was Martins an arugbo ojo like you before he wound up in Europe?

In probing you I went with NPFL by default since you were too ashamed to tell us whether it was El Salvador or South Sudan league you supposedly played. Common sense

How can you be so daft to think anyone will assume everyone must play in NPFL before going pro. Did Mikel, Iheanacho play NPFL. Crazeman

Senseless defence.

So you knew that Mikel, Iheanacho didn't play NPFL, why did you foolishly say because i didn't play NPFL, so i sucked? Can you see that you were stupid to have posted that?

Instead of you to retract that statement, you are doing the exact thing you accused godx of doing- not accepting fault.

Chic2pimp was right about you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
undecided @bolded u see my point. Both u and A40 might be doing the same thing self but in different ways.

He must study, what if what he needs to learn is not being taught and he has to force herself/himself to study.

The kind of unnecessary pressure parents put on their that makes some commit suicide, run away from the house or not want to go home.

School is an investment like anyoda investment.
Some of those kids millions are spent on don't have much interest in where they are.

I expected your response to have been I would spend time and get to know my child before shipping him to a school and spending millions she/he never asked you to spend. Because at the end of the day they will pressure to make a choice that will please you.

Just imagine after spending all that money without listening first and the child now tells you they want to be a roadside mechanic. It's not love you'd react with it's pride.
You're really wasting your time. I would expect the mumu to explain how a child learning a handwork of some sort during summer holidays is a bad thing.

Isn't that what we see in NYSC camps now? So imagine you had a kid that has been working and getting their hands dirty since say 12. How good will he be when he hits 20-25. Especially in a country like Nigeria where we are more theoretical than practical

You wonder how a 15-20 year old in Japan or South Korea is already playing with robotics and AI and building engines

To each their own. Let him just leave me out of his foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2020
A40:
You're really wasting your time. I would expect the mumu to explain how a child learning a handwork of some sort during summer holidays is a bad thing.

Isn't that what we see in NYSC camps now? So imagine you had a kid that has been working and getting their hands dirty since say 12. How good will he be when he hits 20-25. Especially in a country like Nigeria where we are more theoretical than practical

You wonder how a 15-20 year old in Japan or South Korea is already playing with robotics and AI and building engines

To each their own. Let him just leave me out of his foolishness

Empty head like swimmer and Red dick will still argue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
undecided @bolded u see my point. Both u and A40 might be doing the same thing self but in different ways.

He must study, what if what he needs to learn is not being taught and he has to force herself/himself to study.

What a 10 to 15yr old needs to learn is not taught where?

Secondary school education should be a foundation for kids especially in Nigeria. After that he can decide to be whatever he wants. It's crucial as a foundation. Sending him to mechanics while in secondary school is disgusting to say the least.

After secondary school education he can go to technical college, if his brain can't take him to study automobile engineering or related course.

BlueAngel444:

The kind of unnecessary pressure parents put on their that makes some commit suicide, run away from the house or not want to go home.

School is an investment like anyoda investment.
Some of those kids millions are spent on don't have much interest in where they are.

So you won't encourage your kid to finish secondary school, especially in Nigeria, because he is not showing interest to continue?

While at Loyola, there were many dudes that weren't serious in JSS 1-3, but they finished as bookworms in SSS.

BlueAngel444:

I expected your response to have been I would spend time and get to know my child before shipping him to a school and spending millions she/he never asked you to spend. Because at the end of the day they will pressure to make a choice that will please you.

grin

This is ridiculous. At what age will you sit the kid down before sending him to primary school?
So if he tells you he wants to become a barber, you will carry him to the nearest barber's shop to learn work? Like seriously?

BlueAngel444:

Just imagine after spending all that money without listening first and the child now tells you they want to be a roadside mechanic. It's not love you'd react with it's pride.

It will never happen. Only village people can make that happen with the type of exposure i must have given him. I will take him to Aro hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Aro hospital?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2020
airmark:

What a 10 to 15yr old needs to learn is not taught where?

Secondary school education should be a foundation for kids especially in Nigeria. After that he can decide to be whatever he wants. It's crucial as a foundation. Sending him to mechanics while in secondary school is disgusting to say the least.

After secondary school education he can go to technical college, if his brain can't take him to study automobile engineering or related course.
It may be disgusting to you doesn't mean it's not a viable option for others.
Of course high school is important but not every high school offers the same program and curriculum. If you have ever re-enrolled a child before and witness the difference you would understand that a child's eduction isn't about dumping a child into just any institution.

If any parent gets wrong, those years that to you might not seem that important 10yrs-15yrs, it will be a very big problem in the future. Primary school is the basic foundation where they have learnt how to read, write, spell, interact, and develop social and moral skills. Maybe even up to junior school where you watch their interests and passions and help them make a choice.

Imagine you saying if his brain, so you will first let her/him fail repeated before making them feel like what they could actually have done from the onset is what failures do undecided. Skills are different, just like passion, thinking, body physique. What one is good in, is different from what another will be good in. But pride, how can my child be a mechanic, do you know the history of mechanic do you think every mechanic is equal. So because I have a daughter that learns how to sow from 10years at Madam Iya's place down the street doesn't mean she will end up in just one shop and even if she does as long as she is responsible and happy that great.
Dude relax even without my finance or connection, she would become so good you will buying her clothes in boutiques and not know where she started. Why a skill perfected overtime gets it due reward.

Why because I was wise enough to know that she will spend hours learning it without anyone forcing her to be useful and she will never lose that motivation.

Why not encourage them to be the best mechanic, the best model, the best they can be instead of dragging them, watching them do a reverse, then letting them go.

So you won't encourage your kid to finish secondary school, especially in Nigeria, because he is not showing interest to continue?

While at Loyola, there were many dudes that weren't serious in JSS 1-3, but they finished as bookworms in SSS.
If to you encouragement means forcing them. But if encouragement means understanding them then parents would realize when their wards at times may require special schools instead of competing with their neighbors and other Nigerians. First off, just like was done for me I help them understand why they are in school, the benefits the options. To them it's not a four wall prison, because they have a reason to be there.

Most people who look like they are not serious in school is probably because they don't know why they are in school. A girl that goes to school because of her freedom, will look to enjoy that freedom. A guy from a poor home with financial pressure will burn midnight candle. A girl who's purpose for school is to be a runs babe and make money will be serious in that area because that is her purpose and focus.

grin

This is ridiculous. At what age will you sit the kid down before sending him to primary school?
So if he tells you he wants to become a barber, you will carry him to the nearest barber's shop to learn work? Like seriously?

It will never happen. Only village people can make that happen with the type of exposure i must have given him. I will take him to Aro hospital.

you're laughing, it seems ridiculous to you. there are certain parents that think like you when they go for counselling because of their kids they leave weeping. You start relating with them as early as possible. If you knew people who ended up doing what they said they would do when they were children you'd grasp this wisdom with both arms. Most children don't start that early to pick, but some are exceptions.

A child is not a joke o, I like that you want to expose him to things you're interested in but you first find out why he said something like that. If you keep ignoring what a child says it forms a psychological separation between the both of you.

Taking the child to a barbers shop doesn't mean that child might end up being a barber it would just show the child that you care and gives you access to their confusion because if they shut you out, those mistakes they will still make it and you won't be able to force them like before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Of course high school is important but not every high school offers the same program and curriculum. If you have ever re-enrolled a child before and witness the difference you would understand that a child's eduction isn't about dumping a child into just any institution.

If any parent gets wrong, those years that to you might not seem that important 10yrs-15yrs, it will be a very big problem in the future. Primary school is the basic foundation where they have learnt how to read, write, spell, interact, and develop social and moral skills. Maybe even up to junior school where you watch their interests and passions and help them make a choice.

Imagine you saying if his brain, so you will first let her/him fail repeated before making them feel like what they could actually have done from the onset is what failures do undecided. Skills are different, just like passion, thinking, body physique. What one is good in, is different from what another will be good in. But pride, how can my child be a mechanic, do you know the history of mechanic do you think every mechanic is equal. So because I have a daughter that learns how to sow from 10years at Madam Iya's place down the street doesn't mean she will end up in just one shop and even if she does as long as she is responsible and happy that great.
Dude relax even without my finance or connection, she would become so good you will buying her clothes in boutiques and not know where she started. Why a skill perfected overtime gets it due reward.

Why because I was wise enough to know that she will spend hours learning it without anyone forcing her to be useful and she will never lose that motivation.

Why not encourage them to be the best mechanic, the best model, the best they can be instead of dragging them, watching them do a reverse, then letting them go.

If to you encouragement means forcing them. But if encouragement means understanding them then parents would realize when their wards at times may require special schools instead of competing with their neighbors and other Nigerians. First off, just like was done for me I help them understand why they are in school, the benefits the options. To them it's not a four wall prison, because they have a reason to be there.

Most people who look like they are not serious in school is probably because they don't know why they are in school. A girl that goes to school because of her freedom, will look to enjoy that freedom. A guy from a poor home with financial pressure will burn midnight candle. A girl who's purpose for school is to be a runs babe and make money will be serious in that area because that is her purpose and focus.

you're laughing, it seems ridiculous to you. there are certain parents that think like you when they go for counselling because of their kids they leave weeping. You start relating with them as early as possible. If you knew people who ended up doing what they said they would do when they were children you'd grasp this wisdom with both arms. Most children don't start that early to pick, but some are exceptions.

A child is not a joke o, I like that you want to expose him to things you're interested in but you first find out why he said something like that. If you keep ignoring what a child says it forms a psychological separation between the both of you.

Taking the child to a barbers shop doesn't mean that child might end up being a barber it would just show the child that you care and gives you access to their confusion because if they shut you out, those mistakes they will still make it and you won't be able to force them like before.
You're completely wasting your time lecturing this doofus and I mean that with all sincerity.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Make Una calm down ejoor mabinu biko
Meanwhile Chloroquine is getting sold out just cos of Trump's comments. Naija pple can panic sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:

You're sounding like that Indian guy that sued his parents for giving birth to him without his consent.

What is this bs?

Raising a child is not a democracy. Yes you should support a child when he/she has productive interests, especially interests that align with your vision for the kid.

But all this let the child choose, discover his talent bs sounds like the ramble of a teenager upset by the boundaries set by his parents.

This is the ediotic parenting style that celebs like Dwayne Wade, Magic Johnson and Will Smith practice....and just look how their kids turned out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You're sounding like that Indian guy that sued his parents for giving birth to him without his consent.

What is this bs?

Raising a child is not a democracy. Yes you should support a child when he/she has productive interests, especially interests that align with your vision for the kid.

But all this let the child choose, discover his talent bs sounds like the ramble of a teenager upset by the boundaries set by his parents.

This is the ediotic parenting style that celebs like Dwayne Wade, Magic Johnson and Will Smith practice....and just look how their kids turned out.
Examples of bad parenting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
obainojazz:
Examples of bad parenting
How exactly is Dwayne Wade an example of bad parenting?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Africans and our mentality . I really hope we become more open minded in the future sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
an 11 selected by experts of which clearly you are not one of tongue

Boateng went to be a winner by playing on the field not winning a selection, Leave selection winners to those on American Idol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2020

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
airmark:
Thats why he plays in a team. He can't always cover for the flaws of others.

So his own is to be a liability and waiting for others to help him

Last year vs Barcelona he was running from attackers and begging his teammates to come help him

This year he was running from Morata

when will your MCM wait, stand his ground and defend

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11230661_fbimg1584405874721_jpegd20f7beece69f678ab2bd0ea586f8104

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Boateng went to be a winner by playing on the field not winning a selection, Leave selection winners to those on American Idol
so you agree that the selection was done by experts who watch the match more closely than you and have a better idea of whose performance worth's recognition and whose performance doesn't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Chelsea want Arsenal's Gabon Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Now that's the news I want to hear cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so you agree that the selection was done by experts who watch the match more closely than you and have a better idea of whose performance worth's recognition and whose performance doesn't

A world cup is a football competition won in the field. Performances are rewarded on the field by lifting the trophy, not by votes or selection. If you want a performance recognition by selection wait for Big Brother Naija

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

A world cup is a football competition won in the field. Performances are rewarded on the field by lifting the trophy, not by votes or selection. If you want a performance recognition by selection wait for Big Brother Naija

so you agree no one can be selected outside their performance on the field of play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so you agree no one can be selected outside their performance on the field of play

That is the least important thing for a footballer. The most important thing is winning on the field, Winning selection or election process is very low on their priorities
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Aro hospital?

grin

Ofcourse apostle, the kid will also need spiritual deliverance.

Unless he is a bastard. Ekiti child will want to be a road-side mechanic, when i can afford to send him to a decent school and take proper care of him? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:

My own kid will finish secondary school, and i will see how he will prefer to go and learn mechanic under one Baba Fatai, when his colleagues are planning to get degree in automotive, mechanical, electrical engineering in foreign universities.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]So his own is to be a liability and waiting for others to help him

Last year vs Barcelona he was running from attackers and begging his teammates to come help him

This year he was running from Morata[/s]

when will your MCM wait, stand his ground and defend

grin
When you start opening your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
AQ - lyricist on the roll, but i'm not trying to end up like Mod.

Modo don suffer. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

That is the least important thing for a footballer. The most important thing is winning on the field, Winning selection or election process is very low on their priorities
so you see the selections are impartial as players are focused giving their best to win and probably because the team they play in as faults the opponents expoilt to win the game.

Boateng isnt even a one season wonder, not even a one competition wonder HE IS A ONE MATCH WONDER which we term as a fluke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
airmark:

Ofcourse apostle, the kid will also need spiritual deliverance.

Unless he is a bastard. Ekiti child will want to be a road-side mechanic, when i can afford to send him to a decent school and take proper care of him? grin
lol cheesy you can find trouble o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so you see the selections are impartial as players are focused giving their best to win and probably because the team they play in as faults the opponents expoilt to win the game.

Boateng isnt even a one season wonder, not even a one competition wonder HE IS A ONE MATCH WONDER which we term as a fluke

Boateng joined Bayern in 2011 and led a Bayern defence to 2 CL finals and multiple semi finals, He went to world cup 2010 and 2014 and was one o the leading defenders wh delivered the world cup to his country

That is the height for a footballer to win the CL and world cup for his team not to be gathering mentions from a selection process

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
airmark:
grin
When you start opening your eyes.

Is this the reason VVD started running away from attackers?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is this the reason VVD started running away from attackers?

This one enter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea want Arsenal's Gabon Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Now that's the news I want to hear cheesy
Source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
That guy really typed that long project work just to explain a point(s)?

It took me 5mins to scroll past it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8555) (8556) (8557) (8558) (8559) (8560) (8561) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.