Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,181 members, 7,897,032 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10932322 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8556) (8557) (8558) (8559) (8560) (8561) (8562) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is this the reason VVD started running away from attackers?

He had no choice than to try to block the possible shot. All sensible defenders in that situation will try to block the shot, so nothing erroneous there.

How would you defend stupid defending, from calamitous Boathand, all in the name of charging at an opponent, as seen below?

[img]https:///media/11-01-2017/D8pZCE.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

How can u be calling the two parties to trash the issue out and in the same breath u are crowning one of the parties champion undecided

You cannot be telling them to let things slide and at the same time rooting for one of them as the runaway champion.

Pick a struggle bro

You watched them dishing out personal insults for days you couldn't intervene and advise them as approximate but you're here telling me to pick a struggle. You lack the moral right to tell me which struggle to pick because have you played your part I won't be here advising the two parties involved in the ugly fight.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2020
Amoto94:

You watched them dishing out personal insults for days you couldn't intervene and advise them as approximate but you're here telling me to pick a struggle. You lack the moral right to tell me which struggle to pick because have you played your part I won't be here advising the two parties involved in the ugly fight.

cheesy cheesy

He was hoping you will support his mentor.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2020
Do you guys ever get tired? You argue same thing over and over even when you know the other won't shift ground...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2020
They will cancel this season and reset from how last season ended

Coronavirus will be handled by August

If you follow virus charts you will know that coronavirus is just starting

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Amoto94:

Alaye, I don't know what u are on and about, but everyone here knows Airmark and A40 are just engaging in banter and nothing more.

I've seen Dayokanu and Airmark go at it for weeks with vituperations flying up and down with people fanning the embers with likes and shares to Cheer the parties on.

Everybody knows it's just pure banter that doesn't leave this web space. These two men when they meet will probably laugh it all over a bottle on two.

I've seen Afrodoc being trolled as abortion doctor which we know he isn't. I've seen A40 being trolled as a bariga tout which of course we know he isn't. Even Airmark has been trolled that he swam across oceans to North America.....we all know it's not possible.

However it is pure hypocrisy on Ur path taking it all serious, crying more than the bereaved and telling the parties concerned to sheath their swords, while u subtly declare one of the bantering parties champion.

This is why I called u out and won't hesitate to do it over and over again.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2020
iamJ:

I was following a podcast and some experts were saying the peak will be in May and June.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Swissh:

I was following a podcast and some experts were saying the peak will be in May and June.
yeah, that's why all health workers keep saying it will get worst

Nigeria own is coming, it will be mad, cause trust me that disease is already really in Nigeria it will manifest well in a month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2020
Swissh:

Hmmmmm.....

Working from home here in Scotland.... I don't trust anybody, self isolation is the way

.....Peak period won't be funny embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2020
iamJ:

They will play matches behind closed doors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2020
There is one guy that always stress on the cancellation of the league.

No vex. Your brother must eat him hand with cold beer. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
odizeey:
There is one guy that always stress on the cancellation of the league.

No vex. Your brother must eat him hand with cold beer. cheesy

grin

Eruditor will be looking at this post with his left eye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
airmark:

grin

Eruditor will be looking at this post with his left eye.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chelsea fans who would you have preferred Chelsea had kept and would take back if you had to chose now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godx:
Chelsea fans who would you have preferred Chelsea had kept and would take back if you had to chose now.

KDB
1 million times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godx:
On behalf of Skimpled, Amoto94 and Hensben.

Lukaku
10 million times. It's a no brainer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godx:
kdb for me. He can fit any style.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
K D B

Also Czech should never have been sold because of that snake. Had The-Snake gone instead of Petr, CFC MIGHT have gotten a better replacement instead of panicking to get Kepa.

angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godx:
The Passmaster himself.
KDB a billion times over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Anyway, I knew it was only a matter of time before this would happen because Nigerians are,well,Nigerians sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
10 new cases of Corona virus confirmed cry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godx:
Salah because we never had a good enough right winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:
10 new cases of Corona virus confirmed cry

All these waka-about people sef angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chrisus:

All these waka-about people sef angry

One of the 10 new cases is a FIRS staff at Abuja. The man came into Nigeria on the 13 March 2020.

The sad part is the guy has been to the office after that date and they use biometric sign-in at FIRS. There is a risk of other FIRS staff contracting the virus while placing their fingers on the biometric sign-in device.

In fact, it not advisable for any company to continue the use of biometric sign-in at this period at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
I would be suprised if we don't have at least 500 people carrying Corona in Nigeria as we speak. You can be sure in Lagos today there at least 1000 weddings going down. I shudder at the thought mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
A40:
I would be suprised if we don't have at least 500 people carrying Corona in Nigeria as we speak. You can be sure in Lagos today there at least 1000 weddings going down. I shudder at the thought mehn

It may even be more than that. One stupidd actor who recently returned from UK allegedly didn't self-isolate and went for the AMVCA award last Sunday. Now he's down with the COVID-19 symptom and everybody who attended the award are at risk and have been advised to self isolate.

Imagine if that guy eventually tests positive, are we not going to have serious issues. I remember seeing someone like Iyabo going to the same award with her two kids. Is that not serious gbege for one family?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Swissh:

On behalf of Ski.mpled, Amo.to94 and Hen.sben.

Lukaku
10 million times. It's a no brainer.
egbé grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

egbé grin
did u deliberately put that è or it was a typo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
seankafor:
did u deliberately put that è or it was a typo?
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Looks like we've lodged in a bid for Sancho. The way things look, boy is Chelsea bound.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Griffon:
Looks like we've lodged in a bid for Sancho. The way things look, boy is Chelsea bound.

Boundary grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Griffon:

Chelsea is trying to spend at the same level as applied 2 months ago, as if Corona is not affecting the football economy.

They should chill small and don't rush. By summertime, player prices will reduce drastically.

No economy is immune from Corona. Football League and smaller league clubs will sell their players for peanuts this summer in order to stay afloat.

From where Barca board is meeting to discuss wage cut for Barca players and Championship teams are discussing wage cap of £6k, you should know that clubs will not do shakara this summer cos they need money.

All those Spanish and French clubs will be begging you to buy this summer so they can keep paying wages.

Why be the first mugu in the market, still pricing players at 2019 rates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8556) (8557) (8558) (8559) (8560) (8561) (8562) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.