Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10890196 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (19668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

lacazette is younger and he's better than hazard.

lool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Maybe that's you just like elampiro would swap any player for rooney

Hazard let me know when he's even nominated.

Robben Reus Griezmann Neymar Suarez pick anyone

There is one thing being objective and it is another thing being a hater.

Suarez, Robben and Neymar, yes they are superior to Hazard.

When was the last time Reus played 3 months without injury?

Griezmann is still making his name.

I'm sure Ribery said recently that only Hazard can replace he and Robben.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
it's obvious ibime hasn't heard of alexandre lacazette.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
At least Hazard doesn't swim on the pitch like some goats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
I watch the Ligue 1 reguarly and there is NO WAY on planet earth Lacazera cheesy is better than Hazard.

oh I get it, you guys are joking right? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Maybe that's you just like elampiro would swap any player for rooney

Hazard let me know when he's even nominated.

Robben Reus Griezmann Neymar Suarez pick anyone
wetin i no go hear... Griezman Thats annoying... Neymar No, football isnt about goals...... Reus? Just better finishing... Robben? Boss, but old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:
it's obvious ibime hasn't heard of alexandre lacazette.

Lacazette is only doing in the last 6 months what Hazard was doing 6 years ago in France.

I'M SURE YOU KNOW HAZARD IS OLDER THAN LACAZETTE BY ONLY 4 MONTHS

Give him time to up his status and reputation before pushing ahead of Hazard in WPOTY stakes.

8 months ago, I'm not sure he played any minutes in the World Cup, same with Griezmann who was a sub behind Valbuena.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hazard with one goal and an assist;

Goals - 12

Assist - 8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

There is one thing being objective and it is another thing being a hater.

Suarez, Robben and Neymar, yes they are superior to Hazard.

When was the last time Reus played 3 months without injury?

Griezmann is still making his name.

I'm sure Ribery said recently that only Hazard can replace he and Robben.

Reus only started getting injured this season and hazard without the injury what's his output like?

How many assists does he have all season with his monkey post dribbles or how many non penalty goals.

Hazard at present can't be mentioned as an elite winger maybe in the epl where Sterling is worth 90m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Niggas be comparing oranges and apples.

Lacazette and Griezmann better than Hazard?

Ninjas that are currently on the path Hazard threaded 3 years ago?

I need more of these iranu.

Pay no mind to these fellas, and feel my hit.

This is the Official Countdown to the Premier League Title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9wJuvGqPsM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

lacazette is younger and he's better than hazard.
iru radarada wo re...... Hahahah, so u mean lacasera will win the PFA player of the year cos Hazard is the big favourite to win it........ Typical example of a person who just check the goals nd assist charts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

Lacazette is only doing in the last 6 months what Hazard was doing 6 years ago in France.

hazard? 6 years ago?
when exactly in hazard's long career has he ever scored more than 22 goals in one season? lacazette has notched 28 goals already this season & he's still firing. abeg, don't compare slëep to death.

Give him time to up his status and reputation before pushing ahead of Hazard in WPOTY stakes.

like ronaldo de lima was given time @ age 20 to become WPOTY? grin

8 months ago, I'm not sure he played any minutes in the World Cup, same with Griezmann who was a sub behind Valbuena.

hazard that played plenty of minutes was a disgrace @ the world cup. even fellaini had a better outing in brazil. only chelsea fans rate hazard. i can count 15 forwards in europe that are better than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
bigkesh:
wetin i no go hear... Griezman Thats annoying... Neymar No, football isnt about goals...... Reus? Just better finishing... Robben? Boss, but old

Football isnt about goals then what's football about? Senseless step overs?

Reus better finishing so what does hazard have sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
bigkesh:
iru radarada wo re...... Hahahah, so u mean lacasera will win the PFA player of the year cos Hazard is the big favourite to win it........ Typical example of a person who just check the goals nd assist charts

harry kane would win it.
hazard would get the consolation prize of being in the PFA team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
@Nihilist

See quote from JM. Wanna argue with that?

"Not all of them did score that goal in their careers. When my goalkeepers plays in the limit of the box he has to read the game and know the quality of the opponent, we work on that a lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Football isnt about goals then what's football about? Senseless step overs?

Reus better finishing so what does hazard have sef
Hazard is more handsome tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

hazard? 6 years ago?
when exactly in hazard's long career has he ever scored more than 22 goals in one season? lacazette has notched 28 goals already this season & he's still firing. abeg, don't compare slëep to death.

Hazard scored 20 league goals from midfield in his final season. 22 goals in all. That's the equivalent of a striker scoring 35 goals.

Lacazette is a striker, same age as Hazard and only starting to do what Hazard was doing at 17.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Niggas be comparing oranges and apples.

Lacazette and Griezmann better than Hazard?

Ninjas that are currently on the path Hazard threaded 3 years ago?

Griezmann 18 league goals in the La Liga, I dont know how many Penalties

Hazard 12 goals in the EPL with over half being penalties

Tell me something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

Hazard scored 20 league goals from midfield in his final season. 22 goals in all. That's the equivalent of a striker scoring 35 goals.

Lacazette is a striker, same age as Hazard and only starting to do what Hazard was doing at 17.

hazard did nothing at 17.
no one knew who hazard was in 2008. lacazette is already a cult hero in france.

raumdeuter:

Griezmann 18 league goals in the La Liga, I dont know how many Penalties
Hazard 12 goals in the EPL with over half being penalties
Tell me something

hazard is also durable - he has that lampard quality in hin which is a plus so his stats would always look good. however, half of his goals are from the penalty spot. his finishing is poorer than a mosque rat & his dribbling returns a deficit in key passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Two age mates:

Hazard individual honours:

UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year (2): 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year (3): 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Player of the Month (3): March 2010,[255] March 2011,[256] March 2012
PFA Young Player of the Year (1): 2013–14
PFA Team of the Year (2): 2012–13, 2013–14
Chelsea Player of the Year (1): 2013–14
Bravo Award (1): 2011[19]

Lacazette individual honours:

None

Yet Lacazette should be considered ahead of Hazard in WPOTY rankings? You no know say WPOTY is like politics. You need to come to the vote with some previous kudos.

Like Jay-Z said: Suckers Get your weight up, Not your hate up

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
That was how some months ago some Chelsea fans were telling us about How Cahill was the best defender somewhere, even comparing him to Boateng

When they say Chelsea fans are the most ignorant football fans, Just come on this thread for evidence

I remember some of them doing a mesh up between Bayern andd Chelsea last season and coming up with 6 Chelsea players

Some even told us Cole was better than Alaba as at last season

Elite attackers,, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Robben, Ribery, Griezmann, Bale Reus. I would even pick Alexis Sanchez over him

In the second tier would be Hazard, STerling Aubameyang, Walcott Ashley Young etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Coogar, sometimes I just shake my head at your analysis..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
FBS:
@Nihilist

See quote from JM. Wanna argue with that?

See what Charlie Adam himself said
"I never knew I had that much power, to beat a quality goalkeeper like that is something special. One that I will always remember. It was one of them that sat up nicely and I saw the goalie off his line. I was lucky enough that it went in. Once in a lifetime this can happen to you.."

Even the scorer admitted that it was a once in a lifetime kind of goal, because it's very unusual to shoot from your own half even if the keeper is off his line.

On the balance of probability, it was an unlikely and illogical goal, the logical thing to do would have been to try and punt the ball up to Diouf...and I can't fault Thibault for acting as a sweeper keeper and trying to intercept the pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:
Two age mates:

Hazard individual honours:

UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year (2): 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year (3): 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Player of the Month (3): March 2010,[255] March 2011,[256] March 2012
PFA Young Player of the Year (1): 2013–14
PFA Team of the Year (2): 2012–13, 2013–14
Chelsea Player of the Year (1): 2013–14
Bravo Award (1): 2011[19]

Lacazette individual honours:

None

Yet Lacazette should be considered ahead of Hazard in WPOTY rankings? You no know say WPOTY is like politics. You need to come to the vote with some previous kudos.

Like Jay-Z said: Suckers Get your weight up, Not your hate up

this ibime can be möronic sha - which of the awards above that hazard won isn't a popularity contest? hazard never won golden boot or topped assist chart in france or in england & yet he is ripe for WPOTY? grin

raumdeuter:
That was how some months ago some Chelsea fans were telling us about How Cahill was the best defender somewhere, even comparing him to Boateng
When they say Chelsea fans are the most ignorant football fans, Just come on this thread for evidence
I remember some of them doing a mesh up between Bayern andd Chelsea last season and coming up with 6 Chelsea players
Some even told us Cole was better than Alaba as at last season
Elite attackers,, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Robben, Ribery, Griezmann, Bale Reus. I would even pick Alexis Sanchez over him
In the second tier would be Hazard, STerling Aubameyang, Walcott Ashley Young etc

david silva is better than hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

his finishing is poorer than a mosque rat

Is this a poorer rat than the Church variety? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

You sef get time.

I do see Lyon's game virtually every week and I'd unequivocally tell you that Lacazette isn't even better than Kane, let alone Hazard.

Lyon are doing a collective good job. The likes of Malbranque, Gonalons, Umtitti, Jallet, Gourcuff et al have all been terrific.

Lacazette is the team's focal point and all he does is score.

How he's better than Hazard who as a winger helped Lille lift the Ligue 1 is way beyond me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
If De Bruyne continues this form till next season he would be already better than Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
If De Bruyne continues this form till next season he would be already better than Hazard

Really?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Is this a poorer rat than the Church variety? grin

since there's more money in the church than any mosque, logic follows that a mosque rat would be poorer than a church rat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

this ibime can be möronic sha - which of the awards above that hazard won isn't a popularity contest? hazard never won golden boot or topped assist chart in france or in england & yet he is ripe for WPOTY? grin

david silva is better than hazard.

Hazard 28 CL career games 5 goals 8 assists

Thats some Antonio Valencia type stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics... According to whoscored Statistics, Eden hazard is the 4th best player in the world........ Makes me wonder about the rubbish i hear here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hazard 28 CL career games 5 goals 8 assists

Thats some Antonio Valencia type stats

shaking my head.... grin
ronaldo & messi had already won CL & CL golden boots for their respective clubs at 22. hazard @24 cannot even muster a golden boot in the carling cup. cheesy

i think chelsea fans are just pushing hazard beyond his destiny. this is like hyping flavour nalbania that he would win grammy awards by next year. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (19668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), airmark(m), Colson(m), reccy(m), youngZee23, DeeScan, bolu96(m), Odunharry(m), BlueAngel444 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.