Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10800044 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8836) (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
Kimbeast:
From goal.com

Keep two, bin 0ne
Keep Pirlo and modric. What is Xavi even doing there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/5-greatest-didier-drogba-moments-sstl/4

I go with sir Alex ferguson's opinion. Didier Drogba won the ucl for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 9:15pm On May 11, 2020
Kimbeast:
From goal.com

Keep two, bin 0ne
Xavi and Pirlo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2020
timbros:

I just dey rack brain how to do my waka. Na only that immunization I go attempt. And na for Govt House side we dey always go. I never know the best route to connect am from Rumuola.
Which area you dey stay?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2020
larride:

Peter Odili get his, he can also.

Fücked up Justice system.

The cycle continues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:39pm On May 11, 2020
Kimbeast:
From goal.com

Keep two, bin 0ne
Xavi and Pirlo in one midfield will be unstoppable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2020
Greatihex:
Can we all see now that football is a team sport.
If all Chelsea penalty takers had all missed like mata, the trophy wouldn't have still be won. So, you see, everyone contributed.
You dey sleep dey type?

How e dey do you sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2020
rationalmind:

The best route without traffic is very long. You'll have to go through Stadium road<<>>Elekahia <<>>Npkogu<<>>Amadi roundabout<<>>CFC/Aggrey (depends on the one you prefer)

The initial partial lockdown was a blessing in disguise for those of us with essential duty pass. I could connect CFC under 20 minutes from Rumuola. It's a much longer route but it's better than spending an hour in D-line wasting time and fuel.

Maybe I didn't get you man, you connected Elekahia <<>> Nkpogu before or after the lockdown?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
Kimbeast:
From goal.com

Keep two, bin 0ne

I'm definitely keeping Xavi and Pirlo.
Modric to the bin. Whatever Modric could lay claim to doing so well, Pirlo will do it for me

The vision, technique, creativity, ball control, great passing ability and even his free-kick ability is everything for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:06pm On May 11, 2020
Kimbeast:
From goal.com

Keep two, bin 0ne

modric xavi for me.

Pirlo no get work rate and needs a body guard at all times.

Modric and Xavi at least dey hustle. Mordic especially

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Maybe I didn't get you man, you connected Elekahia <<>> Nkpogu before or after the lockdown?

There was this partial lockdown before the total lockdown that affected parts of Ikwerre Road, stadium road, Elekahia, Rumubiakani e.t.c.

While every other person scrambled along Olu Obasanjo and D-line, those of us with essential duty pass could ply those routes on lockdown.

Infact, morning of Thursday when the total lockdown began, I still went to Transamadi through Elekahia with my pass only for him to later say the only approved permit was the state government issued permit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
Unlimited22:

God will never allow this guy go the path of Wilshere
Amen oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2020
rationalmind:

There was this partial lockdown before the total lockdown that affected parts of Ikwerre Road, stadium road, Elekahia, Rumubiakani e.t.c.

While every other person scrambled along Olu Obasanjo and D-line, those of us with essential duty pass could ply those routes on lockdown.

Infact, morning of Thursday when the total lockdown began, I still went to Transamadi through Elekahia with my pass only for him to later say the only approved permit was the state government issued permit.

Okay, now I get you. That Olu Obasanjo road is eternally blocked these days. Coming out from Fruit garden towards CFC is another wahala. Last week Tuesday and Wednesday, my legs were hurting from constantly using the brake pedal.

Very annoying something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2020
So we get so many PH boys for Chelsea thread like this?

Me
Skimpledawg
Rationalmind
Timbros
Unlimited22

Who else?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2020
Ibime:

Me
Skimpledawg
Rationalmind
Timbros
Unlimited22

Who else?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:20pm On May 11, 2020
Omo trump dey craze o.

Man said....Ask China grin ;Dj
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:49pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2020
rationalmind:

The best route without traffic is very long. You'll have to go through Stadium road<<>>Elekahia <<>>Npkogu<<>>Amadi roundabout<<>>CFC/Aggrey (depends on the one you prefer)

The initial partial lockdown was a blessing in disguise for those of us with essential duty pass. I could connect CFC under 20 minutes from Rumuola. It's a much longer route but it's better than spending an hour in D-line wasting time and fuel.

Elekahia was in total lockdown before Obio/Akpo and Phalga as a whole. Unless the relaxing tomorrow will affect them too. In that case Mile 1 will be relaxed too.... And if that is the case, na to blow Ikwerre road straight to town.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Which area you dey stay?

Wike house side...

You?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:08am On May 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Okay, now I get you. That Olu Obasanjo road is eternally blocked these days. Coming out from Fruit garden towards CFC is another wahala. Last week Tuesday and Wednesday, my legs were hurting from constantly using the brake pedal.

Very annoying something

E be like say both of us dey the same traffic those two days...

Me na Fruit Garden trying to connect Evo Road angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2020
Ibime:

Me
Simple.dawg
Rationalmind
Tim.bros
Unlimited.22

Who else?

Na only you I know say be PH boy... I no know say these other guys na Pitakwa boys too cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:46am On May 12, 2020
Ibime:

Me
Skimpledawg
Rationalmind
Timbros
Unlimited22

Who else?
i
grin
We be legion cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 12:59am On May 12, 2020
• 16 goal involvements in 23 Premier League starts (no penalties)

• 3 goal involvements in 6 Champions League starts (debut season)

& just for some context, has missed less big chances this season than Mbappè, Lewandowski and Firmino.

Respect Tammy Abraham

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:03am On May 12, 2020
timbros:

Wike house side...

You?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:06am On May 12, 2020
timbros:

E be like say both of us dey the same traffic those two days...

Me na Fruit Garden trying to connect Evo Road angry angry
You see that rain wey fall on Wednesday evening? e sweet me eeh. The traffic just reduced after the rain. I come dey pray say make the rain continue.

That Fruit garden road connecting Olu Obasanjo na die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:11am On May 12, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Omo trump dey craze o.

Man said....Ask China grin ;Dj
Omo, Trump na kolomental.

He tell the other lady not to bother say her time don pass

My God. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:49am On May 12, 2020
Leyqute:
The reporter vex. Trump sef vex komot grin

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1259957422145318912?s=21
If it was a man I know DSS suppose they the lady house scatter everywhere before they arrest her.
Wait sef, shey Baba they grant live interview undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PHijo(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=FergieRaww post=89448448][/quote]
We plenty!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:15am On May 12, 2020
Branzy:
• 16 goal involvements in 23 Premier League starts (no penalties)

• 3 goal involvements in 6 Champions League starts (debut season)

& just for some context, has missed less big chances this season than Mbappè, Lewandowski and Firmino.

Respect Tammy Abraham

Abraham >>> Rashford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 6:20am On May 12, 2020
Ibime:

Me
Skimpledawg
Rationalmind
Timbros
Unlimited22
Who else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

If it was a man I know DSS suppose they the lady house scatter everywhere before they arrest her.
Wait sef, shey Baba they grant live interview undecided undecided

Loool. Who get this sub?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8836) (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.