Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10801926 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) (8843) ... (19506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Abraham >>> Rashford

Will you keep quiet?

If I post Rashford stats vs Tambolo you go know say igimu jinna sori.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:26am On May 12, 2020
Leyqute:
The reporter vex. Trump sef vex komot grin

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1259957422145318912?s=21

Trump na weyrey grin

E be like say he dey smoke igbo before coming on live.....ahn ahn. How can u say somebody's time had passed within 2 seconds cheesy. This kind attitude can turn any reporter to the shoe thrower of Baghdad ó. Me sef fit vex as a reporter throw am better shoe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:02am On May 12, 2020
Leyqute:

Will you keep quiet?
If I post Rashford stats vs Tambolo you go know say igimu jinna sori.
legbelegbe, 6:32am and you're already drunk,

post their stats for the season, let me shame your bald head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:

You see that rain wey fall on Wednesday evening? e sweet me eeh. The traffic just reduced after the rain. I come dey pray say make the rain continue.

That Fruit garden road connecting Olu Obasanjo na die

Funny enough, nothing dey cause traffic there o! Na only that rail line wey pass road, na that spot the whole traffic dey start.

Hopefully if Garrison open, the traffic for Fruit Garden go reduce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:07am On May 12, 2020
HewlettPackard:

legbelegbe, 6:32am and you're already drunk,

post their stats for the season, let me shame your bald head.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23am On May 12, 2020
donjazet:
Very nice educative thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5780709/thread-mental-emancipation-indoctrinated
Nice one. It's threads like this we need to emancipate our people from mental slavery (religion) and neocolonialism, to bring development and growth to our lands.

Kudos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:24am On May 12, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems you're new here,

we do only goals from open play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:28am On May 12, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Seems you're new here,

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Seems you're new here,

Na JJC.

Who still counts Penalty goals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:36am On May 12, 2020
JJC for Nairaland grin grin grin

Hazard and Lampard dey count PK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

If it was a man I know DSS suppose they the lady house scatter everywhere before they arrest her.
Wait sef, shey Baba they grant live interview undecided undecided
Na wetyn I just talk hahaha cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:00am On May 12, 2020
Bad market for Ibm. How will ibime now spread his lampard scored 22league goals propaganda?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2020
gensteejay:

Nice one. It's threads like this we need to emancipate our people from mental slavery (religion) and neocolonialism, to bring development and growth to our lands.

Kudos.

Yea. It was quite deep. The writer is clearly well learned and knows his stuff. I wish lots of people will read that brilliant write-up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:20am On May 12, 2020
Melvyn11:
Bad market for Ibm. How will ibime now spread his lampard scored 22league goals propaganda?
Lampard actually stole from Drogba legacy in England. Just imagine it was Drogba taking those sweet sweet awoof pks to add to his 29league goals. He would have shattered the premier league record and cemented his legacy even higher. Give or take out of those 10pks he miss 3 and score 7. That's 36league goals . Lampard is a wicked somebody.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:59am On May 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Na JJC.

no mind them, if its Hazard and Lampard now, penalty no join.

How's the ministry?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2020
I no go surprise if Lampard still steal him legacy for ivory coast after all the ventilators bought. cheesy
Collect pk. If them give am chance he for collect the deciding pk for 2012.

That's why scholes na still him Lord.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:13am On May 12, 2020
Swissh:

Lampard actually stole from Drogba legacy in England. Just imagine it was Drogba taking those sweet sweet awoof pks to add to his 29league goals. He would have shattered the premier league record and cemented his legacy even higher. Give or take out of those 10pks he miss 3 and score 7. That's 36league goals . Lampard is a wicked somebody.
Drogba and Lampard have actually fought over penalties before. Rooney and Drogba was fighting for golden boot and were tied on 26goals each on the last day of the season. Chelsea vs Wigan Drogba wanted to take the penalty to go above Rooney but lampard didn't allow him. Drogba ended up scoring an hatrick tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 10:13am On May 12, 2020
Leyqute:
The reporter vex. Trump sef vex komot grin

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1259957422145318912?s=21
the very MVP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2020
Ibime:
So we get so many PH boys for Chelsea thread like this?

Me
Skimpledawg
Rationalmind
Timbros
Unlimited22

Who else?

Don Wanny lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:26am On May 12, 2020
Godx:

Drogba and Lampard have actually fought over penalties before. Rooney and Drogba was fighting for golden boot and were tied on 26goals each on the last day of the season. Chelsea vs Wigan Drogba wanted to take the penalty to go above Rooney but lampard didn't allow him. Drogba ended up scoring an hatrick tho.

Drogba begging for PK grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:05am On May 12, 2020
Ibime:
So we get so many PH boys for Chelsea thread like this?

Me
Skimpledawg
Rationalmind
Timbros
Unlimited22

Who else?
My school cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:05am On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

If it was a man I know DSS suppose they the lady house scatter everywhere before they arrest her.
Wait sef, shey Baba they grant live interview undecided undecided
Sodick cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:07am On May 12, 2020
gensteejay:

Kudos.
So religion is the hindrance to development and growth in our land??

Mister go and hold your government

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:07am On May 12, 2020
elrony:

Don Wanny lipsrsealed
You be Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2020
HewlettPackard:

no mind them, if its Hazard and Lampard now, penalty no join.

How's the ministry?
Tell the JJC to take away Rash penalty goals and count again.

egbé.

Ministry is good nwanne. We dey do online things now. Church is marching on and no Jupiter will prevail. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2020
Godx:

I love what Lampard did that day. Team first before personal glory.

And he later gave Drogba a penalty in that same match to complete his hattrick.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 11:51am On May 12, 2020
timbros:

What's the difference between lampard and Drogba taking the penalty at that moment for you to say team first before personal glory? Drogba would have killed two birds with one stone.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2020
Victornezzar:
So religion is the hindrance to development and growth in our land??
Mister go and hold your government
'IN THE WORLD'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:05pm On May 12, 2020
If you take away Rashford's penalty goals, will that make Tammy Abraham start for England grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2020
timbros:

Did you just 'Team first'??
When Chelsea 2 goals ahead??
say something else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Trump na weyrey grin

E be like say he dey smoke igbo before coming on live.....ahn ahn. How can u say somebody's time had passed within 2 seconds cheesy. This kind attitude can turn any reporter to the shoe thrower of Baghdad ó. Me sef fit vex as a reporter throw am better shoe

LooL. Trump no well at all. See how he left abruptly grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Na JJC.

LooL. Rashford created 4 penalties from open play. How many did Tambolo create?

Apart from that, look at their teamplay stats. Rashford beats your guy hands down in every department. And he played 4 games less. Did you see big chances missed by both players?

Ogbeni keep your mouth shut. You don’t know what you’re saying. Rashford no be Tambolo and him papa mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) (8841) (8842) (8843) ... (19506) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VicThory(m), Bill8012(m), Colson(m), DammyOlu123(m), Bluelines69 and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.