Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10866614 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8945) (8946) (8947) (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) ... (19621) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:44pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Ogidi
Guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Chief Herbalist son of that your Ogidi happens to be my friend

Ugochukwu by name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Isn't it funny, that Africans, living in Africa are asking for proof online?

The person get village, e get parents, relatives, towns people, but na YouTube e wan see evidence?

There are questions I won't bother asking online. If I reach my village, na to ask for where them dey worship Idenmili or Arobunaagu and make my findings grin

I sincerely don't know how to answer you if you are really asking why we should seek proof from a platform that has over 10 billion videos. A platform the whole world uses. If you are asking me to choose between that and a small sample of fellow ignorant village people. You don't deserve an answer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On May 24, 2020
seankafor:
this thing wey Una dey do dey vex me..

This one now no be JuJu wey dem go ask you bring head or human genital.

Just take a trip to a nearest mortuary, ask the mortuary attendants of these things, if it's still hard for you to believe.. just sleep at the mortuary for 3 straight days ..
Then draw your conclusion from there..

Is that one even hard to ask?

If it's not worth your time, then it's not worth the argument..

Why will anyone sleep outside? Can you sleep in Dan Anyiam stadium alone at night

While growing up my friend used to live close to a burial ground and I was scared to go to him in the evening, but as I grew older I can trek to his house at 11pm and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

When you want to urinate while sleeping, don't you have dreams visualizing you urinating??
So why do you think this would be different?

Urinating is different from this.

You have no control over the blood that flows into your limbs even when you are not sleeping. Unlike urinating or shouting in dreams. I had shouted Jesus in my dreams and shouted it out while still sleeping.

If a part of your body didnt get circulated with blood, it shouldn't paralyse you for weeks or months. The more reason to look critically into the dream aspect of the story.

The best thing is to tell amoto that he lied about the dream.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

I sincerely don't know how to answer you if you are really asking why we should seek proof from a platform that has over 10 billion videos. A platform the whole world uses. If you are asking me to choose between that and a small sample of fellow ignorant village people. You don't deserve an answer.

In your bid to sound intelligent and woke, you sounded very funny

The proof on YouTube was and is uploaded by people. YouTube will not come to your village and conduct research, or teach you step by step how to code... Everything there was uploaded by people. So YouTube is just a collection of people's knowledge, not theirs

There are stories, cases and even findings that you'll never see on YouTube, or even if you see, it won't be detailed unless you make your research on the field.

I don't expect you to know that sha. If it's not on YouTube, it doesn't exist. Abi is that not your theory?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

People in South bury inside the house, right under the sitting room, and also bury just outside the house.

I don't know why we have to go sleep in cemetary to see Ghosts.

Abi Ghost no get leg to waka comot from cemetary to find who him want find?

This is why I like Wily Wily. Anywhere you dey, Wily Wily go come find you.

What is wily wily?

Donjazet, will want to know what beliefs you have in wily wily. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

People in South bury inside the house, right under the sitting room, and also bury just outside the house.

very useless film grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

Is this one true

If you kill it and you didn't perform those rites

The snake go find way to dey kill the family members of that person shocked

So if I carry all my family members go Puerto Rico... Snake go still find me for Puerto Rico??

Lol. I can't remember the Penalty for killing and not burying

I never see person wey default sha. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

grin grin I don ask am this same question. grin
Did you watch the video he shared? grin
You go laugh tire.

There are many places in this same Nigeria that experience severe droughts but these rain makers won't go there to do these they will not but face regular rain forest to claim rain maker

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

The nightmare was a result of a physical sensation happening to him. He could be jejely having another dream and once his body is physically in trouble, his brain will inject it into his dream.

We have all woken up with what they call "pins and needles" eg when you sleep on your hand in a certain way and cut the blood supply, you wake up and need to spend a few minutes allowing blood to.drain inside that hand before you can use it. When that's happened to me in the past, I will just be dreaming jejely and somehow it will enter my dream that someone is pulling my hand etc.

Any discomfort while sleeping shouldn't leave effects on one for months.

Maybe amoto94 slept on stones. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 3:00pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Lol. I can't remember the Penalty for killing and not burying

I never see person wey default sha. grin
I wan try am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2020
obainojazz:
Name the stadiums
1 Wembley 3 bernabeu 4 camp nou 10 anfield 13 signal iduna
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

I wan try am cheesy

Just let me know when you want throw the party

Na Life I dey take. E no cost cool

Abi you wan jakpa? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Why will anyone sleep outside? Can you sleep in Dan Anyiam stadium alone at night

While growing up my friend used to live close to a burial ground and I was scared to go to him in the evening, but as I grew older I can trek to his house at 11pm and nothing will happen
make i hear say fear gree you sleep for mortuary grin

I go like imagine as you go dey fidget grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Just let me know when you want throw the party

Na Life I dey take. E no cost cool

Abi you wan jakpa? angry
Lol

Planning on doing that but not now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

Some houses with compound and house already have like 6 to 10 people buried in it and people live and sleep there daily.

So why do we need to look for a cemetery when many people in the south already sleep in houses with people buried
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
Asked why the officers have not reported for interrogation, the source added: “The state government has been referring to the March 23, 2007 ruling by Justice Ibrahim Nyaure Buba who granted all declarative and injunctive reliefs sought by the State Government.

“Rivers State claimed that the court order was explicit that the EFCC cannot probe the accounts of Rivers State Government and its officials. The state has remained adamant in its decision not to release the three suspects. It also claimed that it has filed a suit in court against the EFCC over the ongoing investigation.

Rogues everywhere in this nation. The judiciary is not left out.

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-rivers-officials-withdrew-n118b-in-cash-efcc/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2020
Some celebrities and fake lives..

No be may D dey shout.. chop my money that year grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5879478/may-d-while-living-psquare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

Any claim you make can be verified with videos now, it's not magic. Show me videos detailing precisely how someone can be unaffected by bullets or pictures of how a man with a missing penis_ looks like.
We should have outgrown the stages of heresay that only induces fear without proof.

Is it that the skin becomes so hard that nothing can penetrate it? or that the bullet disappears entirely? Or that the bullets casing becomes soft? How exactly does the magic work? Prove it to me! Show me a video proof not just words of mouth.

I too would love to see videos of the above. I'm sick to death of both hearsays and fabricated stories being passed on from generation to generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

The nightmare was a result of a physical sensation happening to him. He could be jejely having another dream and once his body is physically in trouble, his brain will inject it into his dream.

We have all woken up with what they call "pins and needles" eg when you sleep on your hand in a certain way and cut the blood supply, you wake up and need to spend a few minutes allowing blood to.drain inside that hand before you can use it. When that's happened to me in the past, I will just be dreaming jejely and somehow it will enter my dream that someone is pulling my hand etc.

No be so wet dreams in teenagers dey happen, you go dey dream say you dey kolobi one girl before you know the pants don wet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

Many people get muscle pulls while sleeping. I have been woken up by it many time by muscular activities and felt the hamstring soreness for many weeks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:19pm On May 24, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:21pm On May 24, 2020
Woke Association of Nairaland (WAN)

Objective Thinkers Crew (OTC)

grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Many people get muscle pulls while sleeping. I have been woken up by it many time by muscular activities and felt the hamstring soreness for many weeks

Once you are treated properly it goes away, unless Ogbomosho people are on your matter.

Have you ever paralysed for months after waking up from a sleep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

I too would love to see videos of the above. I'm sick to death of both hearsays and fabricated stories being passed on from generation to generation.

When will you show up in Lagos to clear our grasses, you this ajebutter? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

Maybe Amoto too believe in superstitions. Maybe his body was telling him something during his dream, and he refused to wake up and deal with the matter physically, thinking he is waging spiritual war with village people in his dream. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Some houses with compound and house already have like 6 to 10 people buried

10 buried in a house? How many plots did they build the house on? This must be in Ogbomosho. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

10 buried in a house? How many plots did they build the house on? This must be in Ogbomosho. grin grin grin

Houses that have bug compounds can have 5 people buried in the yard, plus the living rooms and bedrooms especially for polygamous people with large family
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Houses that have bug compounds can have 5 people buried in the yard, plus the living rooms and bedrooms especially for polygamous people with large family

This is true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

Maybe Amoto too believe in superstitions. Maybe his body was telling him something during his dream, and he refused to wake up and deal with the matter physically, thinking he is waging spiritual war with village people in his dream. cheesy

grin

We need to ask Fenibeso, what actually happened to amoto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

I had seen 4, but not 10. Such house would be deserted.

Will be happy to see the video showing 10 buried in a house. Everything is video or we don't believe it. You know?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

I had seen 4, but not 10. Such house would be deserted.

If 4 people are already buried in the house why can't 10.

And if people are sleeping in houses with 4 to 10 buried bodies, how is it different from burial grounds

With city overcrowding, many previous cemeteries have been destroyed and converted to estates

Many big churches have a section of their land dedicated to burying members yet the pastors family live just meters away from such places

(1) (2) (3) ... (8945) (8946) (8947) (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) ... (19621) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.