Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10800073 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:07am On May 28, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Oboi the English translation seems extremely tame.

The real translation dirty pass so. That man must be a Nairalander grin

The Yoruba na conc one. The translation is a bit watered down.

I'm sure even when the police dey play the tape for the guy when he presented himself for arrest he would already be picturing the kind of cell they will put him and the number of days he will spend there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:30am On May 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:
If u understand or speak Yoruba, listen to the poem that got ọba akéwì( the journalist) arrested by Lai Mohammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Q-uk_MvdE

I think Lai Mohammed should've sued him for defamation instead of taking laws into his hands sha. Honestly the guy threw caution to the wind with name calling and all
The tale of APC.
The translator was cautious when translating Lai's part, but was somewhat direct with the woman's part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 8:08am On May 28, 2020
popizaino:

So sad that Freedom of speech doesn't exist with this government.
there is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is another thing entirely

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:29am On May 28, 2020
That was because the poet went for the Jugular against Broda Lai.

ToyinDipo:

The tale of APC.
The translator was cautious when translating Lai's part, but was somewhat direct with the woman's part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Sad to say, but black people are not ready to understand the system.

And there is a system.

You don't see Jewish people being killed left, right and centre. It's not because people like Jews - Afterall, there was a holocaust.

You don't see police killing Indians the way they kill blacks either.

You don't see them killing Chinese. Infact, a Chinese looking man(can't confirm) appeared to be an accomplice in the murder of that dude....and all this in USA which is more or less at war...with China!

The reason you don't see all these killings isn't because Jewish people protest pass. It's because of organised money.

These ethnicities: The Jews, the Indians, that Chinese, they all pool their money together within their communities and then use it to buy access to the corridors of power where they lobby power to favour their interests.

Theres enough wealth in African-America where they can also begin to lobby power, but they dont.

Imagine Trump making a solid argument that he did more for black people than Obama. How did black people let that happen? What are black interests?

I promise you if a Jew was killed the way that man was killed, the police commissioner would have received some phonecalls from high places, before it even hit the news

The time for protesting, kneeling, singing negro spirituals, and all other forms of shalaye is very much in the past with Dr King.

Now is the time for organised money. The problem is, do the blacks with money really think black lives matter? cheesy

Capernick that knelt is even half white. His fully dudu colleagues left him to rot on his own.

Jay-z seens to be the only one publicly buying into the idea of organised money.

Most other black celebs and wealth owners are acting in exactly the same way a typical black person would act - as far e no touch me, e no consign me.

That's a major reason why I feel BLM is a joke. I mean just look how successful it's been.
I agree!

They can protest all they want but if the blacks in high positions refuse to do anything for their fellow blacks, the protests won't have any considerable impact. Those are the ones that can make things happen. There are rich powerful blacks, there are blacks in the police force, there are blacks in Washington and the Senate. They should do something for their people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2020
According to Wcleaf jean this is just a case of "who'll be the next to fire 41 shots in diallo side"...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2020
Obama is a hypocrite...his presidency did nothing to help d situations of d blacks...which is why Trump can even make such a statement concerning him like dat...which is why I'll still prefer Trump to two-faced black loving hypocrites like biden or clinton..I'll always prefer someone who i know is my enemy to a friend who is a backstabber

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2020
Afrodoc was ready for Raumdeuter regarding the black on black murder he was defending couples of days ago when the news of George Floyd came here, baba just continued with his Boathand propaganda against Airmark. That was the first time I see Raumdeuter dogde an argument. grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Sad to say, but black people are not ready to understand the system.

And there is a system.

You don't see Jewish people being killed left, right and centre. It's not because people like Jews - Afterall, there was a holocaust.

You don't see police killing Indians the way they kill blacks either.

You don't see them killing Chinese. Infact, a Chinese looking man(can't confirm) appeared to be an accomplice in the murder of that dude....and all this in USA which is more or less at war...with China!

The reason you don't see all these killings isn't because Jewish people protest pass. It's because of organised money.

These ethnicities: The Jews, the Indians, that Chinese, they all pool their money together within their communities and then use it to buy access to the corridors of power where they lobby power to favour their interests.

Theres enough wealth in African-America where they can also begin to lobby power, but they dont.

Imagine Trump making a solid argument that he did more for black people than Obama. How did black people let that happen? What are black interests?

I promise you if a Jew was killed the way that man was killed, the police commissioner would have received some phonecalls from high places, before it even hit the news

The time for protesting, kneeling, singing negro spirituals, and all other forms of shalaye is very much in the past with Dr King.

Now is the time for organised money. The problem is, do the blacks with money really think black lives matter? cheesy

Capernick that knelt is even half white. His fully dudu colleagues left him to rot on his own.

Jay-z seens to be the only one publicly buying into the idea of organised money.

Most other black celebs and wealth owners are acting in exactly the same way a typical black person would act - as far e no touch me, e no consign me.

That's a major reason why I feel BLM is a joke. I mean just look how successful it's been.

Bro. Thank you.

Jews are organized. They've put themselves in strategic positions of power to lobby for themselves. That's what most people don't get here.

Nobody cares about your tears. What they care about is your position of negotiation.

See what hausa guys are doing in Nigeria. Putting themselves in strategic positions. Toe to toe, bookwise they can't stand the south. But they know power is not about knowledge.

My side, Urhobo people, will speak English to you when you speak urhobo. Later they'll say hausa man is eating their oil.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Anytime i remember what injury did to Amunike's career, i smh.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2020
Bville02:
Afrodoc was ready for Raumdeuter regarding the black on black murder he was defending couples of days ago when the news of George Floyd came here, baba just continued with his Boathand propaganda against Airmark. That was the first time I see Raumdeuter dogde an argument. grin grin grin
Do you need to mention of involve ramdeuter in issues not concerning him for your day to be complete?
If I ask you to provide evidence of ramdeuter defending black on black murders you will probably not be able to
If afrodoc needs a response from me, he will say so. Not through you, nihilist has posted his own opinion about black on black issue and BLM so you can take it up with him
The last time I asked my stans to provide evidence of me justifying any murder, for over a week no one was able to.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2020
sleekdot:

Do you need to mention of involve ramdeuter in issues not concerning him for your day to be complete?
If I ask you to provide evidence of ramdeuter defending black on black murders you will probably not be able to
If afrodoc was referring to me, he will mention directly, nihilist has posted his own opinion about black on black issue take it up with him
The last time I asked my stans to provide evidence of me justifying any murder, for over a week no one was able to.

Dayo, is this you?

Dem don ban you now now?

I thought I saw your comment above
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2020
nihilistjnr:

From comments on twitter, it seems he is Hawaiian. Might not be correct though.

modified
Tou Thao - Asian American
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
Bville02:
Lol dayo didn't defend any murder. You won't be able to defend this if asked to bring proof

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
eph12:

Lol dayo didn't defend any murder. You won't be able to defend this if asked to bring proof

Nihilist already explicated everything here and showed us what he actually meant. Defending isn't the right word to use but I've used it anyways. So?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:
If u understand or speak Yoruba, listen to the poem that got ọba akéwì( the journalist) arrested by Lai Mohammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Q-uk_MvdE

I think Lai Mohammed should've sued him for defamation instead of taking laws into his hands sha. Honestly the guy threw caution to the wind with name calling and all

This is too deep. I hope he has Evidence to backup his Allegations?! Hope he's not just ranting to gain Attention, perhaps popularity?!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:33pm On May 28, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5887752/buhari-seeks-fresh-5.513bn-loan

Who will pay all these debts... We don turn Oni gbese finally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2020
eph12:

They claimed I justified the murders when asked for evidence No one could present
Next is that I defended it, when asked for evidence no

Basically some people just sit down create a story and assign it to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
Larride, Southern Kaduna.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2020
airmark:
Larride, Southern Kaduna.

You like trouble pass fight cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2020
June 15 it is..

Our weekends and weekdays shall never remain the same cool
The return of unarguably best league on the planet cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
popizaino:

You like trouble pass fight cheesy cheesy cheesy

Larride is my friend, we share alerts for the betterment of the country. No feud.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2020
seankafor:
June 15 it is..

Our weekends and weekdays shall never remain the same cool
The return of unarguably best league on the planet cool

15 or 17?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2020
airmark:

15 or 17?
17 sorry to say grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 4:03pm On May 28, 2020
Werner’s release clause is just 50m what are we waiting for

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2020
kushercain:
Werner’s release clause is just 50m what are we waiting for

Nobody want pay that money jare. Football done change

This Werner guy sef, I no too trust am since 2018 World Cup. He looks like activity forming striker that pull wide well well but lacking punch in the 18 yard box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2020
Oasis007:

This is too deep. I hope he has Evidence to backup his Allegations?! Hope he's not just ranting to gain Attention, perhaps popularity?!
He was most likely hired by Saraki caucus, he mentioned the name Saraki probably more than Lai in the video (if you don't count the lair mentions), and always hailing Saraki whenever he mentions him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2020
That Adesina guy look like just another in a long line of well packaged intellectuals who reveal their true Naija personalities eventually. Once a CEO's conduct becomes the subject of Ethics Committee investigation and your largest shareholders are hinting they believe very serious allegations against you, it is time to resign.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2020
Bville02:

Nihilist already explicated everything here and showed us what he actually meant. Defending isn't the right word to use but I've used it anyways. So?
You're doing well

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2020
airmark:

Larride is my friend, we share alerts for the betterment of the country. No feud.

Let them just unbundle the NPF first.

That’s the first step towards getting the security issue addressed. A centralized police force with command from Abuja is counterproductive.

And then most of these govs will hide under that not to take responsibilities for the crimes happening in their states and look for solution.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 5:01pm On May 28, 2020
lol america is a joke , the killer cop has 75 police officers protecting his home. thats like half of Minneapolis pd protecting a killer cop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.