Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863065 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) (8979) (8980) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2020
Nihilist, you have to get this, a lot of progress has already been made, the points you have outlined is proof of that.

Today you have more black men in congress than ever before, more black people acquiring wealth than ever before, more black judges than ever before. All these points to significant progress being made, however the protests have to continue so as to completely eradicate the problem.
This progress has been possible because of the movements like the BLM.

You have been voicing your opinions against the blacklivesmatter movement, making it sound as if their efforts have been totally wasted or useless and that is completely false.

The movement has yielded progress in the black community.
The movement has to be encouraged for more people still in the dark to be enlightened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:25pm On May 28, 2020
https://members.parliament.uk/Government/Cabinet

Donjazet have a look at Boris Johnson's Cabinet in 2020 as at right now

Not a single black person in sight, yet there are 4 indians there.

The head of immigration was born to a family of immigrants grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2020
larride:

There has to be a school where they teach this “hatred line” to the Youth in the East.

The media space is too filled with different bullcrap about everyone hating them. It’s sad to read about.

Imagine the mumu evidence, an opinion from one man, which had nothing to do with financial success, used as a reason for OTHER TRIBES hating on Igbos.

Not all Igbos are zombies. I served and married from there. Just ignore those ones walking around with that wack orientation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2020
donjazet:

Are you tone deaf or what I really don't want this discourse to digress to tribal issues. You can hear a prominent leader giving reasons for his suspicion and hatred towards his fellow tribe and you are still asking me rubbish questions!
I normally regard you as a smart political analyst so better go and brush up on your political history.

Lastly, I don't hate anybody, I only used that point as a correlation to my major point.

For someone that claim to be a critical thinker, I’m sorry but your thinking process still need more enlightenment or you just pick whatever you want to pick to suit whatever agenda you want to gend.

Go back and listen to that video you posted again and then come back to explain how that translate to “Other fellow Nigerians hated Igbos”.

Let me give you a little clue, at that period Nigeria was operating a Regional system of Government. We had Ahamdu Bello - Awolowo - Okpara. Go figure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2020
airmark:

Imagine the mumu evidence, an opinion from one man, which had nothing to do with financial success, used as a reason for OTHER TRIBES hating on Igbos.

Not all Igbos are zombies. I served and married from there. Just ignore those ones walking around with that wack orientation.

I served there and I met some really wonderful people there. I’ve had some really good Igbo friend also.

I’m just always surprise when I start seeing different kind of thing online about how people hates them. It’s annoying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:38pm On May 28, 2020
donjazet:
Nihilist, you have to get this, a lot of progress has already been made, the points you have outlined is proof of that.

Today you have more black men in congress than ever before, more black people acquiring wealth than ever before, more black judges than ever before. All these points to significant progress being made, however the protests have to continue so as to completely eradicate the problem.
This progress has been possible because of the movements like the BLM.

You have been voicing your opinions against the blacklivesmatter movement, making it sound as if their efforts have been totally wasted or useless and that is completely false.

The movement has yielded progress in the black community.
The movement has to be encouraged for more people still in the dark to be enlightened.

I'm not against activism, and contrary to what you might think, my politics are firmly left leaning.

What I'm against is ineffective action. That's the part that I hate with a passion.

How are black people still being used for target practice in America? Why are we still the bottom of the pile in this life?

When it comes to sports in America, their biggest sports are NBA and NFL, and a large majority of the top players are black

When it comes to entertainment, the biggest names in contemporary music today are black.

So how are we using all that wealth and cultural cachet? We continue to stay woke and cry about how nobody likes us.

Why are we so obsessed with being liked, as oppose being able to live.

Every two minutes, even our so-called white allies are exposed to have done some racist sh!t in the past.

I'm watching Jayz very carefully because he made his stance known to the likes of Kaepernick. Kneeling gets you nowhere. Shouting and wailing gets you nowhere. To effect real change, you need to be in the same room as power, and not as a security guard, but with a seat at the table.

But black people dont care about that in general. Once you hammer, you take care of your own, pack to a white neighborhood, and it's a wrap.

That needs to change.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2020
Don J raised the Civil War Issue few Days ago to set Trap, and hopefully an Avenue to scream out his Mind, which he's doing now.

What he said is uncalled for, and shouldn't have come from Someone like him. He's one of the intelligent Figures as far as this Section is concerned.

Kinda disappointed in him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2020
donjazet:

I don't need to talk much on this in order not to needlessly argue over this.
Simply watch the video below that perfectly captures my point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

You obviously did not watch what you posted.

You only listened to the first few seconds where he talked about the Igbos and you stopped.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2020
Oasis007:
Don J raised the Civil War Issue few Days ago to set Trap, and hopefully an Avenue to scream out his Mind, which he's doing now.

What he said is uncalled for, and shouldn't have come from Someone like him. He's one of the intelligent Figures as far as this Section is concerned.

Kinda disappointed in him.

cheesy cheesy
Hehe, see me see wahala cheesy

Which one come be trap again cheesy is there any animal here cheesy eh double 07

Abeg oo, I am above tribal sentiment. I do not harbour any form of hate towards anybody at all on the basis of tribe.

Contrary to your belief, I simply posted that topic here that day because I believed this was the most intellectually advanced group here on nairaland capable of discussing the civil war without emotions running high.

Today, I made that point to buttress my point about the suffering of the jews and how hatred can be healed with time. It wasn't to elicit controversial emotions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:04pm On May 28, 2020
But where's Hensben cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2020
izzou:

You obviously did not watch what you posted.

You only listened to the first few seconds where he talked about the Igbos and you stopped.

The thing just weak me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2020
larride:

For someone that claim to be a critical thinker, I’m sorry but your thinking process still need more enlightenment or you just pick whatever you want to pick to suit whatever agenda you want to gend.

Go back and listen to that video you posted again and then come back to explain how that translate to “Other fellow Nigerians hated Igbos”.

Let me give you a little clue, at that period Nigeria was operating a Regional system of Government. We had Ahamdu Bello - Awolowo - Okpara. Go figure.

I really don't want us to argue about this issue here anymore. I stated what I believe to be true, I gave you a video of a leader voicing his suspicion towards the igbos, War will eventually ensue, years after this statement was made. However I didn't make that sentence to push any agenda. cheesy

Anyways, If my views are contrary to yours. Just let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2020
donjazet:

cheesy cheesy
Hehe, see me see wahala cheesy

Which one come be trap again cheesy is there any animal here cheesy eh double 07

Abeg oo, I am above tribal sentiment. I do not harbour any form of hate towards anybody at all on the basis of tribe.

Contrary to your belief, I simply posted that topic here that day because I wanted us to discuss the war here because I believed this was the most intellectually advanced group here on nairaland capable of discussing the civil war here without emotions running high.

Today, I made that point to buttress my point about the suffering of the jews and how hatred can be healed with time. It wasn't to elicit controversial emotions.

How did you arrive at the below, and what prompts it?! Who were the fellow Nigerians that hated Igbo?!

Let's forget it for peace sake. No need to derail this Thread Bruh.

donjazet:

For instance, in the early 50s and 60s. Other fellow Nigerians hated the igbos because of their success in commerce and finance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2020
Victornezzar:
But where's Hensben cheesy
Them they settle guy matter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2020
odizeey:

I've been seeing this phrase since morning.

I dey sure say na Twitter e go start from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2020
larride:

The thing just weak me.

If I draw my conclusion from that video, I can as well say that Ahmadu bello also hates the Yorubas, Efiks and all other tribes in Nigeria

Ahmadu said if he doesn't see a Northerner to do the job, he will hire an expatriate (like the interviewer) to do it.

How does this statement translates to outright hatred for the Igbos? And if Donjazet thinks it is, why then did Ahmadu sideline the whole country?

Tribal hatred has been passed from one generation to another. That's the only problem with this country. The moment we keep that aside, every tribe will go and lynch his/her kinsmen that have stolen our yams

It's unfortunate that our highly esteemed critical thinker has not been fully emancipated from it(no ofeeeeeeeesse)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2020
izzou:

I've been seeing this phrase since morning.

I dey sure say na Twitter e go start from
Na Twitter o.

My guy go fall plasma for where they go settle matter.
They go repairer, he papa go fall another one.

This matter hard but nothing wen God no fit do. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:49pm On May 28, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no just understand the trend today

People have been settling matters since morning cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2020
Victornezzar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no just understand the trend today

People have been settling matters since morning cheesy
E weak me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:05pm On May 28, 2020
odizeey:

E weak me.
The posts are really cracking me up cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2020
Victornezzar:

The posts are really cracking me up cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 10:12pm On May 28, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:18pm On May 28, 2020
No justice, no peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:23pm On May 28, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy cheesy
They talk say Pastor pikin Mistakenly post nude for group chat

Na the matter dem dey settle since morning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PendragonVII: 10:26pm On May 28, 2020
Victornezzar:

Pastor drop #5000 offering. Ushers said all the money wey people drop nah #1,300. Pastor said they must use Ogun swear.

Nah shrine we dey since morning oo cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2020
Victornezzar:

Omo. This one mad. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:27pm On May 28, 2020
PendragonVII:

Pastor drop #5000 offering. Ushers said all the money wey people drop nah #1,300. Pastor said they must use Ogun swear.

Nah shrine we dey since morning oo cheesy cheesy
Angel Gabriel don sell Trumpet... We dey go heaven go settle the matter like this cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I'm not against activism, and contrary to what you might think, my politics are firmly left leaning.

What I'm against is ineffective action. That's the part that I hate with a passion.

How are black people still being used for target practice in America? Why are we still the bottom of the pile in this life?

So how are we using all that wealth and cultural cachet? We continue to stay woke and cry about how nobody likes us.

Why are we so obsessed with being liked, as oppose being able to live.

I'm watching Jayz very carefully because he made his stance known to the likes of Kaepernick. Kneeling gets you nowhere. Shouting and wailing gets you nowhere. To effect real change, you need to be in the same room as power, and not as a security guard, but with a seat at the table.

But black people dont care about that in general. Once you hammer, you take care of your own, pack to a white neighborhood, and it's a wrap.

That needs to change.

You say you are not against activism yet you have constantly downplayed the role and achievements of BLM movement in eradicating racism from the American society and called them ineffectual.
Check out some of their achievements below.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_567996bae4b0b958f6583320

I don't understand what you mean when you say we should be in the room of power if we want our voices to be heard.
Blacks already have a lot of people in powerful positions more than all other minority groups combined.
This powerful group have successfully campaigned for and enacted prominent changes. For instance, the use of vehicle cameras and police body cameras came about as a result of black lobbyists.

Also there have been many state's police reform laws in the south and anti-discrimination laws that have been put in place as a result of black protests and lobbying too.

you can't just sit in your home enjoying your champagne and say successful black people don't care about other black people, that is false.
moreso, if you are hinting that black people are naturally selfish, that is also a false assertion, seeing that man is naturally self-serving and greedy. It's essential for natural selection.

The advantage other minorities like the Indian's, the jews or the Asians have is that their countries of origin have also built up international pride and prestige that can speak up for them and sort of hold the west to ransom for unjust segregation unlike their african counterparts that have no voice or prestige whatsoever internationally.

You have to encourage black activism no matter what.
It's only through the constant protests, can the blacks attain their natural basic Human Rights.
We blacks shouldn't be seen criticizing the efforts of other blacks towards the freedom cause.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:27pm On May 28, 2020
odizeey:

Omo. This one mad. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2020
Ibime, nihilist, afrodoc, chic2pimp, diggz, raumdeuter etc, have any of you guys abroad had personal experiences of racism? It would be nice to share with the group, don't you think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:47pm On May 28, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Israel was created by UN Charter. The UN was created by the allied powers(including the US) in 1945.
Not exactly. The land allotted to the Jews by the UN special Committee on Palestine isn't as large as modern day Israel.

And you made no mention of the war of independence in 1948, which was when the state of Israel was officially declared as it is today.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:56pm On May 28, 2020
donjazet:
Ibime, nihilist, afrodoc, chic2pimp, diggz, raumdeuter etc, have any of you guys abroad had personal experiences of racism? It would be nice to share with the group, don't you think?
Husband click link to Hookup group chat... Find out say wife na Admin

We dey try settle matter since morning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) (8979) (8980) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, youngZee23, Singapore1(m), superfelix, Sportsweb, Einsteindude(m), andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.