Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,142 members, 7,887,312 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857765 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
hardeycute:
This is a foolish comeback to make, no offense. I believe you chose to be "ignorant" though.
k

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
raumduter

You willing to put 5000usd on it that Bayern won't win burnthisliga next season? grin

Will you put the same amount on Bayern not winning Chelsea this year and qualifying for the next round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Will you put the same amount on Bayern not winning Chelsea this year and qualifying for the next round
we are discussing farmers league here..

Can you predict epl? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leyqute:

Congratulations on winning the Ballon d’inThisCentury

Century wey never reach 25% cheesy

P. S. You didn’t beat Valencia. It was a draw. The only team you’ve beaten in the final is your BuLi biatch- BVB.

But Man U flogged you. Inter too. Ajakara league.

Carry the trophy give Valencia then.

Show us the team Man Utd beat in the CL finals this century.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
we are discussing farmers league here..

Can you predict epl? tongue

By farmers league shey you mean EPL cos a league that one team is leading by 25points in March shey na league be that?
While this same leader is chopping home and away from the 6th placed team in Spain

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Is Chelsea the only big club in England
You should this one out

If you manage Bayern Munich next season they will still win the league, even if they don't have manager grin

Who are the other big clubs in England name them

I am waiting to see if you will include the name of your club ni

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

By farmers league shey you mean EPL cos a league that one team is leading by 25points in March shey na league be that?
While this same leader is chopping home and away from the 6th placed team in Spain
atleast I can't predict the next winner..

I can' predict the team that will win burnthisliga for next 2 seasons.

That's how awful that league is..

I wonder why anyone bothers to watch the spoiler alert crapshow like burnthis Liga..

League that you already know how it is gonna end before it even starts..

Seriously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who are the other big clubs in England name them

I am waiting to see if you will include the name of your club ni
Arsenal have 13 league trophies
How many did 2nd in command Dortmund have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

I can't predict the team that will win burnthisliga for next 2 season..

I wonder why anyone bothers to watch the spoiler alert crapshow like burnthis Liga..

Seriously.
I can predict that when Chelsea plays Bayern they wont progress. It is that easy. Imagine a league where one team go give others 25points gap with 9 matches to go

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Arsenal have 13 league trophies
How many did 2nd in command Dortmund have?

Shame nor dey catch you. The last time Arsenal won the league talk true which class were you?

Unlimited22 is a doctor now, the last time Arsenal won the league he was in primary school. That is like Werder Bremen.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

I can't predict the team that will win burnthisliga for next 2 seasons.

Seriously.
I can predict next 5 season, Dortmund will try and fail like arsenal, Leipzig is just like wolves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

I can predict that when Chelsea plays Bayern they wont progress. It is that easy. Imagine a league where one team go give others 25points gap with 9 matches to go
is Chelsea a league?

You are so ashamed of the league but pride won't allow you to say anything..

I bet you pray Bayern should stop stop winning so you can breathe.

Admit it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Shame nor dey catch you. The last time Arsenal won the league talk true which class were you?

Unlimited22 is a doctor now, the last time Arsenal won the league he was in primary school. That is like Werder Bremen.
cheesy grin
Don't let us turn the amala yet, we are counting number of league trophies.
What's the gap between 1st and 2nd in buli
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I can predict next 5 season, Dortmund will try and fail like arsenal, Leipzig is just like wolves.

I can predict that Arsenal will not win by the time unlimited will become a father and even marry off his daughters

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:
cheesy grin
Don't let us turn the amala yet, we are counting number of league trophies.
What's the gap between 1st and 2nd in buli

We are counting how useless a team who claims to be big is. A big team has not won a league in 16yrs. Can you wager that they will win in the next 4yrs

Imagine your team cant even make top 4 anymore. and dey call themselves big team

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
the real league for farmers
grin

Opor. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

na so..

It is the same pattern now.

Dortmund gather good team, they compete for a season, but can't compete with Bayern.
The Following season, they sell all good players to Bayern and rest of Europe,

Then they start again. Same cycle.

So they are like farmers that grow crops for the rest of Europe and chief farmer (Bayern) but poor as Bleep.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
is Chelsea a league?
You are so ashamed of the league but pride won't allow you to say anything..
I bet you pray Bayern should stop stop winning so you can breathe.
Admit it grin

A winner always wants to win, Only a loser team like Arsenal will think that.

Do you think Dangote is tired of being the richest man?

So are you saying Arsenal was tired of winning the league was why you took a 2 decade break?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
airmark:

Opor. grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

We are counting how useless a team who claims to be big is. A big team has not won a league in 16yrs. Can you wager that they will win in the next 4yrs

Imagine your team cant even make top 4 anymore. and dey call themselves big team
Let's wager Bayern will win the next 5 years league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
na so..

It is the same pattern now.

Dortmund gather good team, they compete for a season, but can't compete with Bayern.
The Following season, they sell all good players to Bayern and rest of Europe,

Then they start again. Same cycle.

So they are like farmers that grow crops for the rest of Europe and chief farmer (Bayern) but poor as Bleep.

As poor as Dortmund is dem nor chop 3 for them house like Chelsea. If Dortmund na farmer Chelsea is even less than farmers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Let's wager Bayern will win the next 5 years league grin

Lets wage Arsenal wont win for the next 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin One oil country should buy a club in the bundelisga for small competition Abeg. It simply doesn’t make sense again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

A winner always wants to win, Only a loser team like Arsenal will think that.

Do you think Dangote is tired of being the richest man?

So are you saying Arsenal was tired of winning the league was why you took a 2 decade break?
I remember you and a40 saying you are only concerned about ucl that other teams should win bayernliga for once..
That's when you know things have gone really bad that you guys don't even care anymore.

Burnthisliga is now the birthright of Bayern.

While liverpool is willing to sacrifice ucl just to win premier league just 2 time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Lets wage Arsenal wont win for the next 5yrs
Abeere

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

As poor as Dortmund is dem nor chop 3 for them house like Chelsea. If Dortmund na farmer Chelsea is even less than farmers
except they chopped 4-0 aggregate from bottling company like Tottenham grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
I remember you and a40 saying you are only concerned about ucl that other teams should win bayernliga for once..
That's when you know things have gone really bad that you guys don't even care anymore.

Burnthisliga is now the birthright of Bayern.
While liverpool is willing to sacrifice ucl just to win premier league just 2 time.

Who told you Liverpool sacrificed the UCL abi which CL did they sacrifice?The CL Morata booted them out of?

I want to win everything, every competition I am in

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
except they chopped 4-0 aggregate from bottling company like Tottenham grin

And Tottenham chopped 4-0 aggregates from Leipzig a team created about 12yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Abeere

Shey fear dey catch you ni abi you sef don know say your team useless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Shey fear dey catch you ni abi you sef don know say your team useless
We are talking about bayernliga aka farmers league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who told you Liverpool sacrificed the UCL abi which CL did they sacrifice?The CL Morata booted them out of?

I want to win everything, every competition I am in
Liverpool didn't take ucl as serious as they took epl this season.

Ofcourse you will say that.. but deep down, you will prefer Bayern not competitng In farmer league next season if it guarantees ucl next season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Deadline for fantasy teams fast approaching. Fantasy managers, how una see this team?
I've activated my bench boost.
Cc.. Ibime, nihilist Dayo etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.