Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858356 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) (9081) (9082) (9083) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Gathering attention which attention is that?
starting from this thread alone.. can't you see the numbers that re already excited..

Now go to Twitter..both the 2 matches today are number 2 and 3 trending..

Upon say na German first start ooo..but still yet, dem no fit pull this kind crowd grin

They should merge German and French league together in my own grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
nihilistjnr:
I completely forgot Sheffield United are battling the scummies for 4th place.

I see Ferguson calling in favours as usual

EPL may never be free of that red nosed tyrant
angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
nihilistjnr:
I completely forgot Sheffield United are battling the scummies for 4th place.

I see Ferguson calling in favours as usual

EPL may never be free of that red nosed tyrant

I tell you cheesy
The legacy of his corrupt system is everlasting. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Man City vs Arsenal tonight.
Omo, I dey see anal rape to those red and white children oo. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Villa seem to be doing more of the pressing
Grealish do be ballin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nihilistjnr should I swear for you or apari angry
Which kind bad market be this, donjazet hope say you no captain aguero grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
seankafor:
starting from this thread alone.. can't you see the numbers that re already excited..

Now go to Twitter..both the 2 matches today are number 2 and 3 trending..

Upon say na German first start ooo..but still yet, dem no fit pull this kind crowd grin

They should merge German and French league together in my own grin

Adeherself and danfoster dey drag with EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Which kind bad market be this, donjazet hope say you no captain aguero grin grin grin

You dey captain Aguero against your own team? grin grin

What were you expecting?

Are you sad or happy right now

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

What were you expecting?

Have you seen line up
grin grin
Apari's apprentice is saving the fire power for 2nd half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chrisus:
If they can’t win the league in real life, at least they can do it in the game

Bro I got FM on my lappy also but it is FM16 I want to download the latest FM can tell me how you got yours thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Have you seen line up
grin grin
Apari's apprentice is saving the fire power for 2nd half

Are you hoping for an Aguero hat trick today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Are you hoping for an Aguero hat trick today
Oga I'm sad he didn't start cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Oga I'm sad he didn't start cry

He can come in later to score 4 goals na.

Start praying for that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leyqute:
Skimpledawg Sheffield Aston Villa
Man, my mind was fixed for Assnal vs Citeh. Didnt know there was other matches today.

How e go?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I captain Aguero too. He will still play in sure.

Probably starts against Burnley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
TalabiAudu:

The ref said his watch didn't vibrate.
Maybe na technical malfunction

Heard the watch vibrated at HT but then it was too late. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Man, my mind was fixed for Assnal vs Citeh. Didnt know there was other matches today.

How e go?
So-so. Controversial. Ball seems to have crossed the line but ref said his watch didn’t buzz. A. Villa had some PK calls too.

VAR asleep today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

What were you expecting?

O n leku meji ni. He’s chasing 2 rats. Will probably lose both ways grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lalaboi no set team? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leyqute:

O n leku meji ni. He’s chasing 2 rats. Will probably lose both ways grin

I want to see if he will jubilate when Aguero scores a hat trick today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
I have Henderson and Baldock in my FPL team. 14 points.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ogbono soup league has resumed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Having Aguero is a risk. I will sell him immediately after the double game week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
donjazet:

Having Aguero is a risk. I will sell him immediately after the double game week.

The only City player in my FPL team is Debruyne. And it’s even risky sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
donjazet:

Yeah I'm going to sell him too. Jesus looks lean af, and I also feel Pep would prefer to preserve Aguero for UCL in light of the impending ban

All roads lead to scummyland going forward as they have a lot to play for.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cc: Amnesty International and Human Right Commission there's a rape about to go down tonight in Ethiad. embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Aguero is not starting anytime soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
A more better team? shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Aguero is not starting anytime soon.

Alright, Pep.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Do you get tired and bored of winning?

We owe it to teams like yours who help us to weaken our rivals. Werner and Sancho will soon leave too
Weaken? Dem no collect money ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xhaka departs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leyqute:

The only City player in my FPL team is Debruyne. And it’s even risky sef.
I swear down. The rotation from Pep is crazy, only Sterling and bruyne is sure but Sterling hasn't been performing this season. I thought Aguero was a surer starter than Mahrez so I went for him. As it turns out I was wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) (9081) (9082) (9083) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MeniMeni, akwesenana, Colson(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.