Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10942050 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9085) (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) ... (19686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

Tammy hold up play needs to fix up if he wants to keep his place. Right now, with the Werner goal factor from the wings, and him needing a good hold-up player to play off, I easily bench Tammy for Haller.

Bench a 15 goals striker for someone who couldn't notch up to 10 goals despite his heavy price tag? You need a warm tea bro.
If he's that good, he would have been invited to the French national team.
Abraham has done well and i believe he would get better with time.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mancity 4ver
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Pedro better than Lewandowski Muller Kahn Hitler and General Von Bismarck
hehehehe I no dey that one o grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
hensben:
Chelsea bought Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech for a combined fee of £78.6m.

Arsenal bought Nicolas Pepe and David Luiz for a combined fee of £80m
thorrvik55:

cc: Swissh tongue tongue

How much did you buy Pulisic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Bench a 15 goals striker for someone who couldn't notch up to 10 goals despite his heavy price tag? You need a warm tea bro.
If he's that good, he would have been invited to the French national team.
Abraham has done well and i believe he would get better with time.

How many goals did Tammy notch at Swansea? 5 I believe.

The team matters a lot bro. West Ham is a scattergun team to play for with no structure.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You're definitely nuts grin

Absolutely bonkers. The only person I would take from that sorry outfit is Antonio.

He can play anywhere, and any style from tikitaka to jambody.

With Villa undoubtedly going down now, I would rush McGinn.

And Ake from Bournemouth if they don't beat the drop.

I'm also vulture eying Sarr at Watford if they go down.

Nah, I like Haller game. His hold-up is like Giroud but taller, stronger and faster.

McGinn is very good but we are stacked in CM position between Kova and Kante. The pure DM position is one we could upgrade although I am not so worried as Gilmour can make it his own hopefully with Ampadu and Kante also able to play there. Arsenal or Manure should look at McGinn to improve their midfield.

Ake ship has sailed. He would have been great in a 3 man defence or even DM. I consider him too short and too skinny for a 2 man defence. He will need to grab more weight to play there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

That is evidence fr people who have short memories or didnt watch the world cup and only read about it online
We're talking about a whole tournament here and you're talking about just one match out of the whole 7 games he played..
how about the remaining 6 games
he had a 9 rating but wasn't the MOTM, so how is he the best player in the match
dude, say something else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
sylvalord:
This is how you shekpites keep shooting yourselves in the foot. Werner and Hakim have not even kicked a ball for chelshet and you are already making silly comparisons. We were here when Morata happened, we will be here when Werner and Ziyech happens. Keep giving us Posts to bookmark. grin
And na dem sabi swear and curse pass grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You're definitely nuts grin

Absolutely bonkers. The only person I would take from that sorry outfit is Antonio.

He can play anywhere, and any style from tikitaka to jambody.

With Villa undoubtedly going down now, I would rush McGinn.

And Ake from Bournemouth if they don't beat the drop.

I'm also vulture eying Sarr at Watford if they go down.
Ake's time has passed by now. I wanted him back as an extra midfield body but the return of Ampadu and the emergence of Gilmour has put paid to that.
Meanwhile, we need reinforcements at LB and CB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Herbiedeen:

We're talking about a whole tournament here and you're talking about just one match out of the whole 7 games he played..
how about the remaining 6 games
he had a 9 rating but wasn't the MOTM, so how is he the best player in the match
dude, say something else

Heplayed the entire 7 games and was outstanding. Show us the player who got a rating more than 9 in the final

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Unlimited22:

Lol. This game was one of the worst in the Conte era, if not the outright worst.

Outright worst was against Mancity when we suffered without the ball. That game was eyesore.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Mount is okay on the wings

I hope Lampard moves to a 4-2-3-1, which pushes kante to a deeper role and gives Mount his preferred number 10 role.
Mount is not okay on the wings. He does not have the dribbling or pace needed to play that position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bimffo:

Outright worst was against Mancity when we suffered without the ball. That game was eyesore.
Honestly speaking, I recented Conte that day. Shit was so annoying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
hensben:
He had constipation before that final. You’re still analyzing football like a kid in 2020. The coach encouraged him to feature in that final, to show you how important he is to the team.

Someone his team mate composed a song for after the triumph is who you are trying to talk down.

The disrespect is unbelievable.

I remember when they said "The French team flew back to France with the exception of Kante, cause he ran back." cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bimffo:

The 1-0 loss? In our defence we were playing a vastly superior team.
The Roma game, we just capitulated and gave up against a team we were arguably better than.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Greatihex:
Honestly speaking, I recented Conte that day. Shit was so annoying.
I really don't blame Conte

You could tell the game didn't go according to plan, cause no manager would roll out such tactics for his or her team.

I remember one scene when Fabregas was moving to mark De Bruyne or so, my guy was literally walking then jogging!!!

The lifelessness was so glaring. It hurt even more than the 6-0 in a way cos it was like a training exercise, they were miles apart.

I have never seen a team i support get outplayed so comprehensively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Unlimited22:

The 1-0 loss? In our defence we were playing a vastly superior team.
The Roma game, we just capitulated and gave up against a team we were arguably better than.
I don't like the word, "vastly" here.
We were playing a stronger team, yeah, but not vastly superior. It's not as if we are like Aston villa playing city.

The Roma game, you can say that we were not clinical, or not converting our half chances, but we were not completely outplayed, only that our defenders especially were have brain fart that day.

BTW, we can argue that after seeing what Roma went on to do in the tournament, we can't completely say we were better than them. You can say that we were favourites before the game, but their run later on proved that we were just the first to suffer from not respecting the team.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlueMann:
I really don't blame Conte

You could tell the game didn't go according to plan, cause no manager would roll out such tactics for his or her team.

I remember one scene when Fabregas was moving to mark De Bruyne or so, my guy was literally walking then jogging!!!

The lifelessness was so glaring. It hurt even more than the 6-0 in a way cos it was like a training exercise, they were miles apart.

I have never seen a team i support get outplayed so comprehensively.
the plan was to sit deep and wait for a mistake so that we capitalize. I don't have any problem with that. The problem I had with Conte in that match is that he saw that the plan was not working and that we were already losing yet he made no attempt to change the game in whatsoever way even until the last minute.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Greatihex:
Mount is not okay on the wings. He does not have the dribbling or pace needed to play that position.
I meant to type Mount is just* okay on the wings

I don't want Mount playing wing for us anymore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

Tammy hold up play needs to fix up if he wants to keep his place. Right now, with the Werner goal factor from the wings, and him needing a good hold-up player to play off, I easily bench Tammy for Haller.
I believe Tammy hold up play is okay, maybe not Giroud level but he does bring others into the game and he is also good on the break which is an added advance. With Tammy one can play in different ways during a game. He doesn't have one clear weakness maybe some several average and flaws he could improve on, that's why he is young.

Besides who wouldn't want a front three of Ziyech, Tammy, Timo (HAT)

Werner €53m 43 app 32goals 13assists
37app 19goals 10assists
Hakimi €40m 31app 8goals 21assists
46 app 21goals 21assists
Abraham 0m 34app 15goals 6assists
43app 26goals 3 assists

At least 3 of them atleast 40+goals, even 50+, when was the last time we had a front three score up to 50 goals maybe that was Pedro, Costa, Hazard.

As long as Abraham scores goals every 2 games cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
How good is Ruben diaz?
Will he be an upgrade on our current CB options?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
I believe Tammy hold up play is okay, maybe not Giroud level but he does bring others into the game and he is also good on the break which is an added advance. With Tammy one can play in different ways during a game. He doesn't have one clear weakness maybe some several average and flaws he could improve on, that's why he is young.

Besides who wouldn't want a front three of Ziyech, Tammy, Timo (HAT)

Werner €53m 43 app 32goals 13assists
37app 19goals 10assists
Hakimi €40m 31app 8goals 21assists
46 app 21goals 21assists
Abraham 0m 34app 15goals 6assists
43app 26goals 3 assists

At least 3 of them atleast 40+goals, even 50+, when was the last time we had a front three score up to 50 goals maybe that was Pedro, Costa, Hazard.

As long as Abraham scores goals every 2 games cheesy
Tammy has no hold up play abeg. That skinny light weight paper that falls when he chest the ball.

I honestly wish we could get a better replacement for him. I don't believe in him for now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bimffo:

Not worse than 6-0 bro.

The 4-0 against Bournemouth should be the worst sef. Common Bournemouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Fvck these bítchis...

Bunch of corrupt bastard m'fuckers angry

https://www.nairaland.com/5935447/efcc-exposes-details-hushpuppys-arrest#90816211
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
@raumdeuter pls your help is disastrously needed TO SETTLE THIS MATTER
bayern chief Karl Heinz wants to drink sniper in my house and only you can solve his problem

The bayern board spent over 80 million euros on a flop Lucas Hernandez and pays him over 200,000 euros per week only for him to warm the bench not only that,his fellow bayern board wants to spend over 100milion euros on sane a bench-warmer/injury expert at man city to come and warm bayern bench because Karl said he can't bench coman or gnabry ...

Pls how can I prevent him from committing suicide.
180 million for bench warmers the matter strong oh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emaprince:
Tammy has no hold up play abeg. That skinny light weight paper that falls when he chest the ball.

I honestly wish we could get a better replacement for him. I don't believe in him for now.

That is what you said about de bruyne, lukaku, ake, and all other ex-chelsea youngsters making it big time now , you don't have any patience all . See man u when rashford started playing for man u he was talented but his finishing was raw people like you were calling for his head but man u wisely stuck with him. Now he his is a beast in front of goal his stats speaks for him. Chelsea have a terrific finisher in Abraham his goals at Aston Villa last season speaks for him. But he needs time to be fully integrated to epl then he will go on to be a cold-hearted epl finisher

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

Not worse than 6-0 bro.

The 6-0 can't even be touched. But I think it came during Sarri's time.

Did Bournemouth beat Chelsea 4-0 during Conte's time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bimffo:

Yeah, Conte's second season. I think the first half of that game even ended goalless but the second half the whole team switched off..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bimffo:

Yeah that second leg is the worst I have ever seen Chelsea. It just beats that 6-0 trashing by City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

Not worse than 6-0 bro.

That Bournemouth sef I no sabi wetin dey occur since that conte 2nd season. I think we were humiliated by them this season too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bimffo:

Sorry I thought you were talking in general. Of course that was a Sarri masterclass.

Conte worst game was the 3-0 to bloody Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

Sorry I thought you were talking in general. Of course that was a Sarri masterclass.

Conte worst game was the 3-0 to bloody Arsenal.

Not this at home

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9085) (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) ... (19686) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, afrodoc2, Vischy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.