Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10823636 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) (9092) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:
Sorry I thought you were talking in general. Of course that was a Sarri masterclass.

Conte worst game was the 3-0 to bloody Arsenal.

Not this away

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
gensteejay:

[s]Buhari's slave, get the Bleep out of my mention and mind your business![/s]

grin grin

He pain you? Funny how you see everyone as a slave. Maybe you are seeing your own reflection in others. Fix up your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
seankafor:
Fvck these bítchis...

Bunch of corrupt bastard m'fuckers angry

https://www.nairaland.com/5935447/efcc-exposes-details-hushpuppys-arrest#90816211
I agree with you. Hushpuppy is s fvcking corrupt bastard. He should have his ass drilled in jail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
larride:

grin grin

He pain you? Funny how you see everyone as a slave. Maybe you are seeing your own reflection in others. Fix up your life.
Keep saying trash then. When you're tired, you'll find something beneficial to do with your life or your BMC career rather than quoting my posts unnecessarily. Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Not this away

You must be Conte monitoring spirit. Even me wey be Chelsea fan done forget this result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Keep saying trash then. When you're tired, you'll find something beneficial to do with your life or your BMC career rather than quoting my posts unnecessarily.

There are so many topics people discuss here but every time you are always bringing religion topic here and then turn round to start calling people slave or extremist or brainwashed bla bla bla.

Fix up your life, if there’s any void you are looking to fill up, turning yourself into slave liberator online won’t fill it. Concentrate and fix up your life.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

You must be Conte STAN. Even me wey be Chelsea fan done forget this result.

Modified..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
larride:

Are you tired already? Don't be. Keep quoting my posts and making a fool of yourself. When you're done with your senseless epistles, you'll have seen it's only an exercise in futility.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emaprince:
Tammy has no hold up play abeg. That skinny light weight paper that falls when he chest the ball.

I honestly wish we could get a better replacement for him. I don't believe in him for now.
I thought you should at best mentioned players "better" and available

Is it Dembele you're thinking of undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:
You must be Conte monitoring spirit. Even me wey be Chelsea fan done forget this result.

The moment they started comparing him to Pep, We had to pay close attention to his results and methods

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sulele04:
@raumdeuter pls your help is disastrously needed TO SETTLE THIS MATTER
bayern chief Karl Heinz wants to drink sniper in my house and only you can solve his problem

The bayern board spent over 80 million euros on a flop Lucas Hernandez and pays him over 200,000 euros per week only for him to warm the bench not only that,his fellow bayern board wants to spend over 100milion euros on sane a bench-warmer/injury expert at man city to come and warm bayern bench because Karl said he can't bench coman or gnabry ...

Pls how can I prevent him from committing suicide.
180 million for bench warmers the matter strong oh
lol this matter needs corn-firmation first o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
larride:

There are so many topics people discuss here but every time you are always bringing religion topic here and then turn round to start calling people slave or extremist or brainwashed bla bla bla.

Fix up your life, if there’s any void you are looking to fill up, turning yourself into slave liberator online won’t fill it. Concentrate and fix up your life.

You don't own the hand with which he makes his posts.
Nobody made you a class prefect to regulate what people post here or don't. If you don't like his posts, you simply scroll away.
He has his rights to air his opinion just as you have yours to ignore them. Stop being unnecessarily condescending.
Live and let live my guy.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na the biggest game of his career he chose to have an off day? World cup final and that is your off day? So bad he was yanked out early

He had a stomach bug and chose to play despite that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ajimobi is dead, according to strong family source. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
airmark:
Corona?
Too bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
airmark:
The Acting Chairman of APC?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
airmark:

Obara Jesus!

Like daddy freeze talk am;" This year go rugged o"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
airmark:

Wow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
This year has claimed lots of people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wow.. That was so fast

Lost a guru in Agric section yesterday morning

Now this.. What's happening
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
hardeycute:
The Acting Chairman of APC?

That means he spent two days in office as acting chairman of APC then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
But Covid is a scam abi no be so dem talk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
airmark:
Wow we just lost a treasure. This man never owed salaries as a governor. Man even invested in Oyo healthcare badly that's why he had to travel to Lagos for treatment. He'll forever be missed. cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Wow.. That was so fast

Lost a guru in Agric section yesterday morning

Now this.. What's happening

Who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
God forbid, Governor Ikpeazu (Abia State) might be next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ajimobi has resurrected
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
raumdeuter:
But Covid is a scam abi no be so dem talk?

Another case of brief illness.

But why are Nigerians hiding their Covid status and giving it the stigma of HIV etc?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kemi, Ovation, reports he is alive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

Another case of brief illness.

But why are Nigerians hiding their Covid status and giving it the stigma of HIV etc?

I don't even understand.....the funny thing is people will still know, no matter how they try to hide the cause of death.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
eph12:

I agree with you. Hushpuppy is s fvcking corrupt bastard. He should have his ass drilled in jail
you mustn't reply you know undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Some people are saying he is in critical condition. I'm sitting on the fence as it it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ibime:

Who?

One FMCASH dude like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9086) (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) (9092) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Unlimited22 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.