Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10930214 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9426) (9427) (9428) (9429) (9430) (9431) (9432) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Guardiola doesnt know how to organize his defence yet your own team conceded almost double the number of goals Guardiola team conceded
Guardiola doesnt know how to organize defence Can you tell us any team that has conceded less goals cumulatively than City in the last 4yrs that Pep has been here?
Folishness is sewn into your DNA

I will expect you to bring stats of goals conceded by Man city and compare to other teams to prove this foolish statement

[s]I will expect you to bring Man Citys goals conceded before Guardiola and compare them to goals conceded with guardiola
but lack of education will not make you think deep
Your inability to think and lack of proper education will not make you do this instead you prefer to continuously bleat senseless stuffs and your lemmings in the chelsea forum to continue hailing your foolishness

Like A40 said you are like a Man made god, you get eye but you cannot see[/s]

You will need to first slap yourself before you call me out on Fraudiola. grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

Pep played 11 vs 11 and lost 4-0 at home

Carlo played 10 vs 11 and lost 1-2 at home

Spot the difference

I don't even need to bring ibime to come and reel out how he was getting pummeled in europe by Madrid etc.

Your boy, a40 nearly called you a bastard with the post below. grin

A40:

I won't deny I was pro-Pep when he came in fact I recall the grueling arguments I had here with Nitlad where we argued extensively and he warned me. I was unhappy with the way we sidelined Don Jupp, but we were getting Pep it would be worth it we all thought

However I started seeing cracks when he brought that 4-1-4-1 nonsense. After seeing us in the knockout stages of the CL no well meaning Bayern fan was comfortable with our style of play! I had issues with Pep from the very first season because I always saw us losing the same damn way. Mauling small fry like Porto, Donetsk, losing badly to Barça, Madrid and looking outclassed while at it. You can argue with my choice of words and tag it like hyperbole but this is the normal response to Fraudiola apostles who think the sun shines from his behind.

A40:

Your Pep Fraudiola took us from defending Champions to disgrace. Which we haven't fully recovered from.

He will end up in China in a few years. O ti sure ju

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

When people say Kepa is a poor keeper they bring stats of saves made and compare him to other keepers. That is how educated people argue and make their points, they back it with facts

If we ask you to bring such facts that back that Pep cannot organize defence, You will dissapear like the fart of a leprous witch

cheesy
Fact from your mouth or should we call you a fool? grin

raumdeuter:

Spot the difference

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
What will Hazard’s wife say grin
“Sometimes the music won’t be playing yet but he’s already dancing”.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
So Chelsea's current keeper (Kepa) has the second worst save percentage in the PL.

The only person who has worse save percentage is his goalkeeping coach Hilário?

If this is true then there is a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:
You will need to first slap yourself before you call me out on Fraudiola. grin grin grin

I don't even need to bring ibime to come and reel out how he was getting pummeled in europe by Madrid etc.

Your boy, a40 nearly called you a bastard with the post below. grin

Yet this same coach you cannot point to ANY team in the entire EPL that has conceded less goals than him in the EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
CAPdan21:

You're like d homeless beggar leaving d bowl of rice set b4 u to ask for the crumbs...tell me why pep has a woeful GA record in europe...A reasonable person will know i meant beating watford 8-0 does not matter if you're going to be conceding 3 against norwich and wolves..once in a while, stop wearing your pep decorated boxers on your head

You claimed beating Watford 8-0 is why their goal against in low, Prove that. It is simple na How does goal scored vs Watford skew their goals conceded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
RTSC:
So Chelsea's current keeper (Kepa) has the second worst save percentage in the PL.

The only person who has worse save percentage is his goalkeeping coach Hilário?

If this is true then there is a problem.

So Hilario is the Jedi, and Kepa is the padawan.

No wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kepa

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibime:

3-4-3 did not work against Arsenal this season.

Arsenal have the secret formula to beat 3-4-3 that's why they beat Wolves 2-0 away and always defeated Conte's 3-4-3.

We have to go back to 4-3-3.

Teams we should be using 3-4-3 against are Wolves, Sheffield United, Manure and Spurs. They are less able to cope with it, but not Arsenal.

Actually the 3-4-3 that didn't work against Arsenal was more of an experimental design. Emerson and Azpilicueta who were both playing as wingbacks have no business with those positions, not to mention that we had an experimental back three of Zouma, Rudiger and Tomori on the field of play.

None of James, Alonso, Giroud and Pulisic who have all been playing integral roles in our current 3-4-3 system made it to Emirates that day.

Conversely, I don't think Arteta would want to roll his team out in the same 4-3-3 formation that hasn't beaten us this season. I strongly believe he will love to stick to the 3-4-3 that beat City in the semis.

Playing in a deep block, they were improved hugely in terms of playing in tight spaces and under pressure. Arteta understands the limitations of these Arsenal players, and the limitation of training time, so he'll just stick to what worked against City.

The good news however is that, we can match their 3-4-3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Yet this same coach you cannot point to ANY team in the entire EPL that has conceded less goals than him in the EPL
So you are now defending pep with a “local” league stats.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

I don't need to check anything again about the fraud that lost 4-0 at home with that great Bayern team. Already spotted what you asked us to spot below. grin

raumdeuter:

Spot the difference

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
RTSC:

You are misunderstanding my statement.

Barca has more money than most clubs including Chelsea.

That is why you can afford to keep your players.

Trophies, playing style or whatever else are secondary to money.

Manchester City was unknown and yet they attracted great players when they invested money.

If Barcelona cannot pay world class wages, players will leave and go to Chelsea that will.
You can eat your playing style.

Barcelona has one of the biggest debt burden in the world because they pay world class wages.

That is why your players are not leaving to Chelsea.

That is also why Ter stergen won't Go to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
obainojazz:
What will Hazard’s wife say grin
“Sometimes the music won’t be playing yet but he’s already dancing”.

Lol
Shakushaku is also a goal..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
CAPdan21:

Not a chelsea fan, just here to educate pep stubborn followers like you... I know d reason you have such a man crush on pep is because u c yourself in him bcus of his bald head but permit me to advice u...don't let yourself be fooled by outward appearances

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:

Is that not what you wanted him to prove? To prove himself in EPL where you claimed he will fail

Now he has the highest points ever, highest goal scored ever and shame you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is that not what you wanted him to prove? To prove himself in EPL where you claimed he will fail

Now he has the highest points ever, highest goal scored ever and shame you
He did fail in his first season until he spent the budget of Cape Verde.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:

grin

Fraudiola don disappoint am.

We are still consulting oracle to know where eruditor is.

Trust Fraudiola at your own peril. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
He did fail in his first season until he spent the budget of Cape Verde.

WHen your team spent the budget of Mauritius did they not finish 5th?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

WHen your team spent the budget of Mauritius did they not finish 5th?
Pep overhauled a semi finalist team and spent the budget of Cape Verde to win a “local” league. Chelsea did sell and buy kind of transfer that season so there is a big difference.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:

Actually the 3-4-3 that didn't work against Arsenal was more of an experimental design. Emerson and Azpilicueta who were both playing as wingbacks have no business with those positions, not to mention that we had an experimental back three of Zouma, Rudiger and Tomori on the field of play.

None of James, Alonso, Giroud and Pulisic who have all been playing integral roles in our current 3-4-3 system made it to Emirates that day.

Conversely, I don't think Arteta would want to roll his team out in the same 4-3-3 formation that hasn't beaten us this season. I strongly believe he will love to stick to the 3-4-3 that beat City in the semis.

Playing in a deep block, they were improved hugely in terms of playing in tight spaces and under pressure. Arteta understands the limitations of these Arsenal players, and the limitation of training time, so he'll just stick to what worked against City.

The good news however is that, we can match their 3-4-3.
if we play arsenal 433,,they will surely beat us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
3-4-3 formation or nothing else. Pulisic should come from the bench. Mount and Willian to start.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

You claimed beating Watford 8-0 is why their goal against in low, Prove that. It is simple na How does goal scored vs Watford skew their goals conceded

He most probably meant Goal Difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
chic2pimp:

He most probably meant Goal Difference.
Nah i meant playing d likes of watford who are afraid of attacking and winning them 8-0 is what skews d GA column of city..when faced with d elites of europe they always concede loads
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
macjireh:

if we play arsenal 433,,they will surely beat us

I can't trust our team with a 4-3-3 honestly. If we're talking about a midfield three of Essien, Ballack and Lampard, then I say bring 'em on.

I feel we somehow lack grit of hard-hitting midfield enforcers for a 4-3-3 system. Bar Kante, there's a low level of steel in that midfield. Forget say Kepa and defensive frailties have been letting us down, lack of midfielders who will be harrying and generally getting physical with the opponents, has contributed immensely to the trailer load of goals we've conceded.

This is one of the reasons I favour the 3-4-3 over it, atleast with the crop of players at Lampard's disposal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
Pep overhauled a semi finalist team and spent the budget of Cape Verde to win a “local” league. Chelsea did sell and buy kind of transfer that season so there is a big difference.

Chelsea spent the budget of Mauritius to finish 5th. Pep has never finished outside top 4 before actually always been top 3.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Congratulations to Chelsea legend Eddie Newton on his Turkish Cup triumph with Trabzonspor.

This is unlike a certain grotty scum club up North whose legends are running away from coaching and rushing back to the studios.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Chelsea spent the budget of Mauritius to finish 5th. Pep has never finished outside top 4 before actually always been top 3.
It will be shameful if pep finish outside top 4 seeing that he has outspent everyone and overhauled a semi finalist team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
It will be shameful if pep finish outside top 4 seeing that he has outspent everyone and overhauled a semi finalist team.

Chelsea spent the budget of many African countries and finished outside top 4. That must be a real shame for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Chelsea spent the budget of many African countries and finished outside top 4. That must be a real shame for them
Thats not true, but u can keep lying to yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:
Congratulations to Chelsea legend Eddie Newton on his Turkish Cup triumph with Trabzonspor.

This is unlike a certain grotty scum club up North whose legends are running away from coaching and rushing back to the studios.

Heard he's a Nigerian.
Edward John Ikem Newton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
Thats not true, but u can keep lying to yourself.

What is not true? That Chelsea spent the budget of a country or that they finished outside top 4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9426) (9427) (9428) (9429) (9430) (9431) (9432) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.