Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10930141 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9427) (9428) (9429) (9430) (9431) (9432) (9433) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
RTSC:

There are bargains at Bayern this season.

Alaba wants to leave.
He wants €20million a year. Bayern don't want to offer.
They felt that only lewandoski and Mueller deserves that.

He has only one year on his contract, so if Chelsea applies a bit of pressure we may get him.

We should be all over it.
hehehe, how many players we want to buy self? Abeg we don't want a player that will bring rancor among our players cos of his salary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
MorataFC:
hehehe, how many players we want to buy self? Abeg we don't want a player that will bring rancor among our players cos of his salary.
True sha.

But alaba is world class.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
MorataFC:
Alaba is world class and experienced.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
You are talking from a fan view, which is sentimental, dislikes and emotions, but in reality that is not how business work. For players and clubs, it is business first before anything else, mostly in this era.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibime:

3-4-3 did not work against Arsenal this season.

Arsenal have the secret formula to beat 3-4-3 that's why they beat Wolves 2-0 away and always defeated Conte's 3-4-3.

We have to go back to 4-3-3.

Teams we should be using 3-4-3 against are Wolves, Sheffield United, Manure and Spurs. They are less able to cope with it, but not Arsenal.
If it is kante and kovacic, our midfield should dominate Arsenal's midfield of Xhaka and ceballos though I doubt they would play the same low block they played against City. 3-4-3 is our best bet for me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
CAPdan21:

Not a chelsea fan, just here to educate pep stubborn followers like you.[b]..I know d reason you have such a man crush on pep is because u c yourself in him bcus of his bald head b[/b]ut permit me to advice u...don't let yourself be fooled by outward appearances

This is funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
pamcode:
If it is kante and kovacic, our midfield should dominate Arsenal's midfield of Xhaka and ceballos though I doubt they would play the same low block they played against City. 3-4-3 is our best bet for me.
ARSENAL has no intention of playing midfield game tomorrow... Infact both teams have no intention of playing midfield game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
"They ask me what am I going to feel to win something that I haven't won [at City]," Guardiola said. "I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to feel. I honestly tried the first year, and the second and the third and the fourth and in all the years that I'm here. If there is a chance, I will try to win it. But if I don't, will I have failed? I will have failed but the important thing is to try."
Pep admits he's a fraud if he fails in CL

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Taguchi:

Lol
Shakushaku is also a goal..

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
CAPdan21:
"They ask me what am I going to feel to win something that I haven't won [at City]," Guardiola said. "I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to feel. I honestly tried the first year, and the second and the third and the fourth and in all the years that I'm here. If there is a chance, I will try to win it. But if I don't, will I have failed? I will have failed but the important thing is to try."
Pep admits he's a fraud if he fails in CL

Raumdeuter ngbo? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

Ramdeuter ngbo? grin

How many seasons in a row now that Chelsea has been finishing behind this Fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
That guy is saying trash, he does not know how business work. [b]He is talking from a fan view, [/b]which is always out of sentiments, emotions and dislike.

It is an irony for you to say that someone is saying nonsense...well that is by the way

A chelsea fan implied Barca will be willing to sell Ter stergen due to wages.. I countered citing his importance in the team and also that Barca has what it takes to pay him anything Chelsea can offer giving that they pay less integral players more than what Chelsea pays any of their players.. but no I know nothing about business and I talk like a fan... unlike you that is a board member...

Do they also teach business at the citadel?

Abeg this Ter stergen matter has been overflogged already, make Im rest

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
CAPdan21:

Not a chelsea fan, just here to educate pep stubborn followers like you...I know d reason you have such a man crush on pep is because u c yourself in him bcus of his bald head but permit me to advice u...don't let yourself be fooled by outward appearances

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many seasons in a row now that Chelsea has been finishing behind this Fraud

I asked you a question, answer Mr. Man.

Is Fraudiola a fraud if he fails to win Ucl with City? grin

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

I asked you a question, answer Mr. Man.

Is Fraudiola a fraud if he fails to win Ucl with City? grin

Is Chelsea a fraud since they have been finishing behind City for the past 3 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
RTSC:
Alaba wants to leave Bayern Munich because they don't want to pay what he wants.

Playing style, trophies does not concern him.

Alana is asking Bayern for nearly €400k per week. He does not fit our profile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Chelsea spent the budget of Mauritius to finish 5th. Pep has never finished outside top 4 before actually always been top 3.

No we didn't. A budget has Revenue and Expenditure

Same money we bought Morata is same money we sold Costa.

Same money we bought Bakayoko is same money we sold Matic.

The only one spending budget of a country is Fraudiola cos his own is expenditure only

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibime:

Alana is asking Bayern for nearly €400k per week. He does not fit our profile

IB how can I find my way back to Nairaland FPL?

I wish to call off my sabbatical and be part of next season's run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
RTSC:

There are bargains at Bayern this season.

Alaba wants to leave.
He wants €20million a year. Bayern don't want to offer.
They felt that only lewandoski and Mueller deserves that.

He has only one year on his contract, so if Chelsea applies a bit of pressure we may get him.

We should be all over it.

Chelsea highest earner currently is £150k per week, soon to be £173k with Timo Werner

That €20m Alaba is asking for is about £370-£380k per week

Alaba is not an option

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:

IB how can I find my way back to Nairaland FPL?

I wish to call off my sabbatical and be part of next season's run.

Just ask for code when next season thread is opened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Taguchi:

It is an irony for you to say that someone is saying nonsense...well that is by the way

A chelsea fan implied Barca will be willing to sell Ter stergen due to wages.. I countered citing his importance in the team and also that Barca has what it takes to pay him anything Chelsea can offer giving that they pay less integral players more than what Chelsea pays any of their players.. but no I know nothing about business and I talk like a fan... unlike you that is a board member...

Do they also teach business at the citadel?

Abeg this Ter stergen matter has been overflogged already, make Im rest
Respect yourself. Today is Friday, I’m on ma grind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibime:

No we didn't. A budget has Revenue and Expenditure

Same money we bought Morata is same money we sold Costa.

Same money we bought Bakayoko is same money we sold Matic.

The only one spending budget of a country is Fraudiola cos his own is expenditure only

Leave story for storyteller

Chelsea spent quarter of a billion to finish 5th That is the fact

Maybe Guardiola should have been making income from selling Sagna, Kompany Toure D.Silva etc all who went directly into semi or full retirement

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
GasAndOilTheory:
ARSENAL has no intention of playing midfield game tomorrow... Infact both teams have no intention of playing midfield game
Well done coacheelala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Leave story for storyteller

Chelsea spent quarter of a billion to finish 5th That is the fact

Maybe Guardiola should have been making income from selling Sagna, Kompany Toure D.Silva etc all who went directly into semi or full retirement

So Chelsea did not have Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill and co heading into retirement?

Which team does not have old players?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibime:

Just ask for code when next season thread is opened

Last time I asked Muky of those codes she just dey take me play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibime:

So Chelsea did not have Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill and co heading into retirement?

Which team does not have old players?

When Pep took over at City they had the 18th oldest team in the EPL with most of their players on the other side of 30 and no resale value

If you are asking why Pep did not get transfer fee for Kompany and DSilva heading to their family to rest then thats on you
Hart Sagna Zabaleta Kolarov Clichy, Demichelis, Kompany Toure Fernando all either went from City to retirement or some backwater team

At the end of it, Chelsea spent a quarter of a billion to finish 5th in the league and for the past 3 seasons been finishing below Pep. In the past 3 seasosn alone cumulatively Peps team has beaten Chelsea by over 70points in 3 seasons. That is an average of over 23 points per season

It will normally be something to be ashamed of but not when you are a Chelsea fan that has no shame

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Guardiola haters think his Success is as a result of money and top players.
let me school you small,
1 ronald koeman 2017/18 spent over 250m on transfers,he bought all his transfer targets.
Guess what: he was sent packing
why: the squad failed to live up to expectation something guardiola has constantly been doing.
even this season he performed
1 carabao cup 2 2nd place finish epl
3 still contenders for ucl.

2 aston villa 2019/20
dean smith was given a budget of over 200m of which he signed 8 players, to finish in the top ten.
he failed woefully and narrowly escaped relegation. Somebody even said if he wasnt a culcasian english he would have been sacked.

they are so many managers that have been backed heavily by the board, only to fail woefully(acmilan have suffered heavily from this, giving the wrong manager huge funds, only to fail woefully)

give a manager all the players he want if he doesnt have a good plan and tactics he would fail woefully.
Only top managers can come up with good plans and tactics

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cuntay spent 260M in 2017/18 season and finished 5th got fired

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

2016/2017, same Conte used the likes of Marcos Alonso and Victor Moses to flog Pep like a small child enroute to winning the league

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

It's club like Ajax, Southampton, Borussia Dortmund, Spurs, Benfica, Porto, Chelsea etc that care about player resale value......

Big/Wealthy clubs like Man utd, Bayern, Barcelona,R.Madrid and Man City dont focus on such
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
Respect yourself. Today is Friday, I’m on ma grind.
o
Lol... this guy sef... you said i am talking trash now Na me suppose respect myself

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibime:

Chelsea highest earner currently is £150k per week, soon to be £173k with Timo Werner

That €20m Alaba is asking for is about £370-£380k per week

Alaba is not an option
The money big sha.

That is China levels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9427) (9428) (9429) (9430) (9431) (9432) (9433) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.