Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11110866 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) (9522) (9523) ... (19817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2020
BlueMann:

Ziyech on the left, Pulisic on the left, Werner up front.
If he decides in 4-3-3, Mount and Havertz, if he signs, will play AMF.
The thing about these players - Havertz, Mount and Ziyech - is that they can play on the wings and as AMFs. Even Pulisic played as a 10 for USA until Belharter moved him to the left.
And Werner can play on the wings as well.

Benrahma would be nice tho. But not really necessary if we get Havertz. Except we loan CHO.

Pulisic and Ziyech on the left, why?

Pulisic will score a lot of goals as he seems to have mastered the art of entering that hole to receive the ball and move straight to the heart of opposition's defence to wreck havoc. Ziyech should be doing similar thing from the right flank.

Be it 3-4-3 or 4-3-3, all i want is for those front 3 to be causing incessant disasters for our opponents.

CHO with time will return to his peak, we know he got it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:03am On Aug 05, 2020
All good with both on the wings, wrecking havoc but I'm more concerned about having a solid backup for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2020
donjazet:
Nice video i came across.
A bit shocking to know that Argentina has only had one black footballer throughout their history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1F6l0xpF0&t=316s

1) The differences between the economy of Argentina and that of places like Brazil, Colombia meant that blacks made up a smaller fraction of the Argentine population during slavery compared to most of the other South American countries to begin with.

2) War of Independence. Lots of black soldiers were used n the front lines and lost their lives.

3) War against Paraguay. One of the reprehensible and ridiculous wars i have read about. Lots of black soldiers used in the front lines and lost their lives.

4) Blacks dying disproportionately during epidemics as a result of their low socio-economic class.

5) Scarcity of male blacks in these wars led many black women in the late 19th century to marry/have children with white men.

6) Argentina experienced more significant post-slavery migration from Europe. The population more than doubled in no time and all these new immigrants were white further diluting the black presence.This was mainly from Italy and Spain. This is why more than half of Argentines have some Italian blood, and led to the phenomenon of Oriundi like Monti, Sivori, Di Stefano, Camoranesi.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Roland17:

Good player, yes, I mean you guys must have seen something before you transitioned him to the first team but better than Boga, especially the Boga of this past season? Absolutely not..I hope he comes through for your sake but I don’t see the hype.

Boga is too self absorbed in his dribbling, while CHO has wider vision and sees his teammates better. The difference between them is in being able to do dribble while lifting your head up.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
airmark:

Life drama.

Scummies can relate. grin
Shekpites can relate more grin

Who has that "when it mattered most" trophy picture grin?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2020
airmark:

Pulisic and Ziyech on the left, why?

Pulisic will score a lot of goals as he seems to have mastered the art of entering that hole to receive the ball and move straight to the heart of opposition's defence to wreck havoc. Ziyech should be doing similar thing from the right flank.

Be it 3-4-3 or 4-3-3, all i want is for those front 3 to be causing incessant disasters for our opponents.

CHO with time will return to his peak, we know he got it.

Wow, I didn't even realize my error until I saw your quote.
I meant Ziyech on the right obviously.

And I think 4-3-3 will be our most frequent formation, cause of the number and caliber of wingers and AMFs.
Also, Lampard is trying to implement a style similar to that of Klopp, so the issue of the defence lacking protection should gradually be corrected once the entire team starts defending in the proper manner, be it high press or counter press.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

1) The differences between the economy of Argentina and that of places like Brazil, Colombia meant that blacks made up a smaller fraction of the Argentine population during slavery compared to most of the other South American countries to begin with.
2) War of Independence. Lots of black soldiers were used n the front lines and lost their lives.
3) War against Paraguay. One of the reprehensible and ridiculous wars i have read about. Lots of black soldiers used in the front lines and lost their lives.
4) Blacks dying disproportionately during epidemics as a result of their low socio-economic class.
5) Scarcity of male blacks in these wars led many black women in the late 19th century to marry/have children with white men.
6) Argentina experienced more significant post-slavery migration from Europe. The population more than doubled in no time and all these new immigrants were white further diluting the black presence.This was mainly from Italy and Spain. This is why more than half of Argentines have some Italian blood, and led to the phenomenon of Oriundi like Monti, Sivori, Di Stefano, Camoranesi.

Ibime:

Black people were wiped out in Argentina unlike other South American countries. That's why the Nazis found good escape in Argentina after the 2nd World War cos na demdem.
I believe Veron must have some black in him.

I knew that Argentina is a dangerously racist country, I just didn't know the dark history behind this.
Never has such a systemic genocide and Eugenics been so radical and successful. It's just quite disheartening that it persists to this day,

it's so awkward that a whole country like that will not have had a single black player for up to a century. It's pitiful. Racism is a societal problem that needs to end soonest.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Ibime:

Our customers. I was hoping they get through.
Yeah
Happy that Bournemouth dropped.
They took points off us for the past three seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Lampard could use 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1
2 players on the flank, and at least an AM we have two good strikers in Abraham and Giroud.
even if Lampard goes 3-4-3. He could use a striker and two AMs behind.

Chelsea need atleast 6 attacking players that can play 7,10,11; Mount, Pulisic (injured) Werner (can play LW, SS, while Pulisic recovers and adjusts to EPL), Ziyech, Havertz, Odoi(as long as he stays any new winger would be excess) and there is Barkley and RLC that can play AM

we don't need new wingers but attention to defensive issues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
eph12:

Shekpites can relate more grin

Who has that "when it mattered most" trophy picture grin?

Pained Scummy. grin

When are you playing your LAST LINK match? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
airmark:

Pained Scummy. grin

When are you playing your LAST LINK match? grin
Before your champions league decider against bayernliga grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
eph12:

We are winning that match by 4 goals to nothing smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
eph12:

O wrong nau grin cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bayern Munich are eager to offload Jerome Boateng in the summer transfer window - according to Sport Bild.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Willian to move to Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
hensben:
Lmao why are you trolling your team? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Khaytunechi:

O wrong nau grin cheesy grin
I meant no harm o grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Bayern Munich are eager to offload Jerome Boateng in the summer transfer window - according to Sport Bild.

Rudiger on Amazon, Boathand on Konga. Chic2pimp will definitely pick Boathand. grin

Raumdeuter how far about your out of place mofo, being chased away but doesn't want to go? cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
airmark:

Rudiger on Amazon, Boathand on Konga. Chic2pimp will definitely pick Boathand. grin

Raumdeuter how far about your out of place mofo, being chased away but doesn't want to go? cheesy cheesy
Omo this guy nor wan move ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
hensben:

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you! cheesy

Amen! Hallelujah!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Airmark abeg help me with that pic of Boateng 'praising the lord'. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
airmark:

Ramdeuter how far about your out of place mofo, being chased away but doesn't want to go? cheesy cheesy

You have been wailing about this for the past few seasons yet Boatank still remains a key starter at the club while Hummels was booted out

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlueMann:
Airmark abeg help me with that pic of Boateng 'praising the lord'. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by babytoun: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
reports have it that Leicester now willing to receive 50m for chilwell...i think say dem get strong head before

"Chelsea 'make breakthrough' for Ben Chilwell in £50m Leicester transfer talks"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
hensben:
Omo this guy nor wan move ooo.

Imagine o.

They have used all methods to flush the 'unwanted pregnancy' out, still enjoying being a carry-along.

The Club president called him names in the media to frustrate him, yet the alagolo remained unashamed of himself, feeding fat on his mates efforts. grin grin

Nobody submitted bid for the calamitous defender. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
babytoun:
reports have it that Leicester now willing to receive 50m for chilwell...i think say dem get strong head before

No mind dem...they want to pull of a Maguire-type scam on top our head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

You have been wailing about this for the past few seasons yet Boatank still remains a key starter at the club while Hummels was booted out

Unlike Hummels, nobody submitted any bid for the useless defender.

Last year the Club president begged him to leave the team, he refused. He wanted to remain a carry-along player winning trophies with no tangible input.

They will soon ask Segedinho to give them 'Hit and leave the club' ring to force him out of Munich. grin grin grin

Last season:

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has advised Jerome Boateng to leave the club and take on a new challenge.

"I would recommend him as a friend to leave the club," Hoeness said. "He needs a new challenge. Recently he has seemed out of place."

Disgraceful. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
babytoun:

Still too much undecided

But understandable given that Mendy was bought for similar amount. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by babytoun: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Still too much undecided

But understandable given that Mendy was bought for similar amount. cheesy

i hope they are not trying to play a smart one on us though by collecting 50m for chilwell and go behind to sign Reguilon for 18m.......if the difference between them is marginal we should just forget chilwell .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
babytoun:

Good. We should sign him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlueMann:

No mind dem...they want to pull of a Maguire-type scam on top our head.
Them forget say na marina nor Edward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
airmark:

Unlike Hummels, nobody submitted any bid for the useless defender.

Last year the Club president begged him to leave the team, he refused. He wanted to remain a carry-along player winning trophies with no tangible input.

They will soon ask Segedinho to give them 'Hit and leave the club' ring to force him out of Munich. grin grin grin

Last season:

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has advised Jerome Boateng to leave the club and take on a new challenge.

"I would recommend him as a friend to leave the club," Hoeness said. "He needs a new challenge. Recently he has seemed out of place."

Disgraceful. grin grin

Mehn this is embarrassing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) (9522) (9523) ... (19817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), Gucciboy, oliverano, chidekings(m), DynamoDeGreat, Ijustwantto, Altern8tor, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.