Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,029 members, 7,896,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10926720 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) ... (19681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
airmark:

I could see the good reasons you left your former religion. In the nearest future i will like to read why you abandon your association with Otem too. cool
Lols. And what kind of association is that?

Do you think any sane adult will want to be a Muslim or Christian by choice if not due to indoctrination or coercion by their parents or guardian from childhood (when one had little or no choice to make)?

People normally leave a religion on reaching adulthood, after becoming independent (financially and as a person), and after reviewing their holy book (whether Qur'an or the Bible) critically.

I regard Otem as a great historian and consider his literature as a seminal piece of historical text because there are many historical facts in the book, especially due to the fact that his book details a lot of our local histories in this part of the world.

Those are histories you can't find in any other similar books of history or religious text like the Bible and Qur'an.

My views about the literature won't change now or any time in the future.

As a person, I don't stick to a particular religion or philosophy, since all of them are man-made, so none of them is the ultimate or perfect.

That won't change now or in the future.

I only seek what to benefit in various good philosophies, such as Otem's, Socrates', Plato's, Aristotle's, Hypatia's, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Nihi
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfcking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this
Fck Blue Ray, fck Nihi
Fck Chelsea as a thread, football club and as a motherfucking cult of personality
And if you want to be down with Nihi, then fck you too

Mod of the thread, fck you too
All you motherfckers, fck you too
All of y'all motherfckers, fck you, die slow, motherfcker
My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow
You motherfuckers can't be us or see us...

etc, etc, etc

[img]https://media1./images/34a6e02c37bc205450aee73f1c6eee34/tenor.gif?itemid=13423545[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who else is gonna watch this EL game hoping inter win not just for the love of Conte but to get Havertz soon and move on to defensive purchases cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Who else is gonna watch this EL game hoping inter win not just for the love of Conte but to get Havertz soon and move on to defensive purchases cheesy

Thanks for reminding me. I no know say match dey on today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

how can you forget scummies get match today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Airmark tongue cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

as an inter fan that I am cheesy

But will be watching how Havertz performs at R-AM

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
BREAKING:

Jadon Sancho joins Manchester United's thread on nairaland. He has agreed terms with forum's owner seun.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

Question of the day
which kind nonsense yearn be this?
Who no know my name for this forum?

Am I a ghost or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Nihi
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfcking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this
Fck Blue Ray, fck Nihi
Fck Chelsea as a thread, football club and as a motherfucking cult of personality
And if you want to be down with Nihi, then fck you too

Mod of the thread, fck you too
All you motherfckers, fck you too
All of y'all motherfckers, fck you, die slow, motherfcker
My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow
You motherfuckers can't be us or see us...

etc, etc, etc

[img]https://media1./images/34a6e02c37bc205450aee73f1c6eee34/tenor.gif?itemid=13423545[/img]

fvck you bro grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
timbros:
Airmark tongue cool

Somebody shout Hallelujah!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
gensteejay:

Do you think any sane adult will want to be a Muslim or Christian by choice if not due to indoctrination or coercion by their parents or guardian from childhood (when one had little or no choice to make)?

People normally leave a religion on reaching adulthood, after becoming independent (financially and as a person), and after reviewing their holy book (whether Qur'an or the Bible) critically.

I regard Otem as a great historian and consider his literature as a seminal piece of historical text because there are many historical facts in the book, especially due to the fact that his book details a lot of our local histories in this part of the world.

Those are histories you can't find in any other similar books of history or religious text like the Bible and Qur'an.

As a person, I don't stick to a particular religion or philosophy, since all of them are man-made, so none of them is the ultimate or perfect.

I only seek what to benefit in various good philosophies, such as Otem's, Socrates', Plato's, Aristotle's, Hypatia's, etc.
guy if you be lecturer, your lectures go bore as fvck embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
timbros:
Airmark tongue cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you are happy too. Now a better Chelsea is to be rebuilt. Praise the Lord. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
gensteejay:

I didn't ask for this lenghty reply my bro.

Just continue your exposé on your former religion, when the time of Otem's reaches, i will gladly read it too. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Inter doing well.
Send Bayer packing, so we can finish up this Havertz deal and let him have some time to rest and train with his new teammates before the season starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
timbros:
Airmark tongue cool

cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueMann:
Inter doing well.
Send Bayer packing, so we can finish up this Havertz deal and let him have some time to rest and train with his new teammates before the season starts
Conte wins Europa, Chelsea sign Havertz. Hehehehe the way some people will troll, dayo, scummies for not winning Europa nor signing Sancho will be sooo sweettt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Conte wins Europa, Chelsea sign Havertz. Hehehehe the way some people will troll, dayo, scummies for not winning Europa nor signing Sancho will be sooo sweettt cheesy

Abi nah
Havertz has even scored. An Inter win and a good Havertz performance is what I want from this match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Havertz scoresss grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Airmark come and gist me about your Boy Laycon in the BB house abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
chic2pimp:

Na the same Laycon from rap battle section?

I hear say he dey drag babe with billionaire son cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
airmark:

I didn't ask for this lenghty reply my bro.

Just continue your exposé on your former religion, when the time of Otem's reaches, i will gladly read it too. cool
You go wait tire then because I read a lot of books of history and philosophy. So I'm not restricted to a specific book or an author.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

What's his moniker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
chic2pimp:

grin

The guy na mumu o. He doesn't know he has the biggest chance of winning the game, without bonding with any HM.

I was expecting him to drop bars as he got the needed space, but he started doing like a mumu in love. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

Airmark is probably best placed to answer that. Ditto Coogar.

See ehn this life no balance grin... Dude is Better Looking, Richer, Dresses better, carries himself better I could go on and on but no Dude is doing stronghead cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueMann:

Abi nah
Havertz has even scored. An Inter win and a good Havertz performance is what I want from this match.
i am rooting for inter so that leverkusen and havertz can leave europa so chelsea will process his transfer asap

no bad blood to leverkusen but i want havertz asap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kai got one against inter. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
ToyinDipo:

What's his moniker?

There was one Laycon in rap section back then. Airmark should know better as I don't watch BBN
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

There was one Laycon in rap section back then. Airmark should know better as I don't watch BBN

Not him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
chic2pimp:

See ehn this life no balance grin... Dude is Better Looking, Richer, Dresses better, carries himself better I could go on and on but no Dude is doing stronghead cry

grin grin grin

All na game. Nobody goes into BBN to find love. The guy should keep up the storyline jor so voters can save him to keep the rivalry going.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
airmark:

grin

The guy na mumu o. He doesn't know he has the biggest chance of winning the game, without bonding with any HM.

I was expecting him to drop bars as he got the needed space, but he started doing like a mumu in love. grin

I really don't understand Romeo grin. Love Island Naija it's most certainly not so why He is so desperate to couple up, I'd never know. Winning 85M is the sole objective not Woman abi am I missing something? grin

He'd never get this sort of platform to showcase His talent again so He better take it with both hands. He better give himself brain before this grand opportunity passes Him by.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

grin grin grin

All na game. Nobody goes into BBN to find love. The guy should keep up the storyline jor so voters can save him to keep the rivalry going.

So you sef be BB fan? E be thing sha grin

True sha. Can He win the Chic against all odds? grin All shall be revealed in the following weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) ... (19681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.