Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,028 members, 7,896,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10926572 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) (9567) ... (19681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:45am On Aug 11, 2020
airmark:

Kidd brought the other big prize for them to the house. grin When he announced that he spent #3m to travel on private jet for the show, babes got the message. cheesy
cheesy

3 what? shocked grin.....Chai dis life no balance o. No wonder all the Girls dey rush am grin. They all want to relass and be taken kairoff grin. The dude does not need the Money abeg.

airmark:

Kidd brought the other big prize for them to the house. grin When he announced that he spent #3m to travel on private jet for the show, babes got the message. cheesy

That Kidd is smart, he understand Laycon's game and ensured he countered it well.

I believe the guy doesn't know he's got solid fan base ready to do anything to get him that 85m. I just hope he doesn't do anything wrong to get disqualified. He will blame himself when he gets out and review his chances while in the house.

This has gone past mere understanding of our very own Romeo's game. Bruv power pass power. The incredibly slim chance He stood evaporated into thin air the very moment the private jet story came to the fore. Sorry o cry cheesy

I don't think He'd go that far. Las las He'd sulk,get moody ,moan and complain. I don't think He would do anything to jeopardise His chances. He is not that foolish.

airmark:

Yea, Wathoni and Kaisha.

Imagine Kidd telling Erica that he knew she would never kiss Laycon. cheesy

Lemme ask Biggie, if the rooms are close. cheesy

Chai chai...Are those the bottom barrel babes? grin If not, He needs to start at the bottom and work His way up grin

He clearly does not see Laycon as a threat when it comes to matters of the heart. Romeo liff babe abeg. Focus on the mula.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Biggie go finish Romeo if those rooms are any close.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeMillionaire: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Airmark and chic2pimp e b like una dey craze...make una carry una nonsense to bbn thread jare angry

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2020
What is happening here?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Is this the BBN thread?

Let me check again

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2020
I'm guessing Ampadu would go on another loan...I'm hearing Fulham this time.

He's like another D.Rice in terms for versatility. The guy suppose don blow by now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Nihi
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfcking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this
Fck Blue Ray, fck Nihi
Fck Chelsea as a thread, football club and as a motherfucking cult of personality
And if you want to be down with Nihi, then fck you too

Mod of the thread, fck you too
All you motherfckers, fck you too
All of y'all motherfckers, fck you, die slow, motherfcker
My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow
You motherfuckers can't be us or see us...

etc, etc, etc

[img]https://media1./images/34a6e02c37bc205450aee73f1c6eee34/tenor.gif?itemid=13423545[/img]

You commot gym u no fit tell ur guy, my padi no be so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Fun fact
The agent of Jadon Sancho is a Nigerian. His name is Emeka Obasi.

He is going to cash out from Manchester United mercilessly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
chic2pimp:

3 what? shocked grin.....Chai dis life no balance o. No wonder all the Girls dey rush am grin. They all want to relass and be taken kairoff grin. The dude does not need the Money abeg.

This has gone past mere understanding of our very own Romeo's game. Bruv power pass power. The incredibly slim chance He stood evaporated into thin air the very moment the private jet story came to the fore. Sorry o cry cheesy

I don't think He'd go that far. Las las He'd sulk,get moody ,moan and complain. I don't think He would do anything to jeopardise His chances. He is not that foolish.

Chai chai...Are those the bottom barrel babes? grin If not, He needs to start at the bottom and work His way up grin

He clearly does not see Laycon as a threat when it comes to matters of the heart. Romeo liff babe abeg. Focus on the mula.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Biggie go finish Romeo if those rooms are any close.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
Airmark and chic2pimp e b like una dey craze...make una carry una nonsense to bbn thread jare angry

grin
I will give you update later.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Leyqute:
Raumdeuter

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1293106293046222850?s=21
shades of score hero written all over this goal my God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2020
RTSC:
Fun fact

The agent of Jadon Sancho is a Nigerian.
His name is Emeka Obasi.

He is going to cash out from Manchester United mercilessly.

He's a former road man from Peckham. He was heavy in the streets back in the day. He also manages Bukayo Saka, Alex Iwobi and many other black footballers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Legendary. Let me try this. . .

Leonardo, Dida, Ronaldo, Materazzi, Gattuso, Vieri, Del Piero, Maldini, Trezeguet, Peruzzi, Albertini, Buffon, Maradona, Infantino.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Ibime:

He's a former road man from Peckham. He was heavy in the streets back in the day. He also manages Bukayo Saka, Alex Iwobi and many other black footballers.
Cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2020
So Declan Rice was spotted with Didier Drogba, Mount and some other Chelsea boys yesterday?

Something dey cook.

Meanwhile. . .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
*Untold story*

So Chelsea lied to UEFA their bus spoiled on the road and can’t make it to Allianz Arena... I organised my men them.. needn’t, elph12, lana1 and my fellow scummies and we pushed the bus to the stadium... rest is history cool
#Goodneighbours

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ibime:

I can't decode, help me out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
obainojazz:
*Untold story*

So Chelsea lied to UEFA their bus spoiled on the road and can’t make it to Allianz Arena... I organised my men them.. needn’t, elph12, lana1 and my fellow scummies and we pushed the bus to the stadium... rest is history cool
#Goodneighbours
You and who be your fellow scummies? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialFPL/status/1293133235900293120

The winner of FPL league had his account deleted and the runner up declared winner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
Lol I understand your frustration on his honesty. I am surprised myself to see a scummy showing any sign of honesty.

obainojazz:
*Untold story*

#Goodneighbours

Congrats Obaino you win Nairaland Man of the year for this singular act of little honesty. A great paradox considering the entirety of the post.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
pamcode:

The winner of FPL league had his account deleted and the runner up declared winner.

Nope. That’s not the reason. He registered multiple teams. And it was against the rules.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leyqute:
Rumdeuter

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1293106293046222850?s=21

I remember Finidis stint with Ipswitch though it was at the twilight of his career. There was one he scored and went to kiss a fan

Finidi was one of the best Nigerian footballers ever. I rate Kanu, Yekini, Taribo Oliseh and Finidi very high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leyqute:

Nope. That’s not the reason. He registered multiple teams. And it was against the rules.
I read so too. But the man denied this on his Twitter account. He said he would be giving explanations on his podcast tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Griffon:
Legendary. Let me try this. . .

Leonardo, Dida, Ronaldo, Materazzi, Gattuso, Vieri, Del Piero, Maldini, Trezeguet, Peruzzi, Albertini, Buffon, Maradona, Infantino.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12106173_fbimg1597142035929_jpeg71e31a6b282edf4276ba5f071f90e3d5

You named 14 players but there are only 12 in the picture.

How do you manage to recognize people whose faces you did not see or you already got the expo somewhere

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
pamcode:

Some people said it's because of this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I can't decode, help me out

He was a gangster
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

How do you manage to recognize people whose faces you did not see or you already got the expo somewhere

grin

What a penkelemes.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Haaa

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
obainojazz:
*Untold story*

#Goodneighbours
Let the dead bury their dead nah grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

I thought it was only me.

Maybe he cropped the image.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
This one is loud..

U want deny ur broda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

cheesy grin

I saw Peruzzi,... where Timaya cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) (9567) ... (19681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), hensben(m) and 24 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.