Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,321 members, 7,923,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11058695 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9603) (9604) (9605) (9606) (9607) (9608) (9609) ... (19776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Ibime:

If anyone is interested in this, please drop your email and I'll send a code for a regulars league.

cc A40, biomustry, pamcode, iykmora, lekkie073, Unlimited22, TheCassanova, EmaPrince, Lana1, obainojazz, BlueAngel444, Popizaino, dubylhiver, Airmark, Greatihex, TalabiAudi, GloryIsaac, Timbros, Ninjametahuman etc

2020/21 thread is also open

https://www.nairaland.com/6056883/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2020

jackbauersballs@gmail.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Ibime:

If anyone is interested in this, please drop your email and I'll send a code for a regulars league.

cc A40, biomustry, pamcode, iykmora, lekkie073, Unlimited22, TheCassanova, EmaPrince, Lana1, obainojazz, BlueAngel444, Popizaino, dubylhiver, Airmark, Greatihex, TalabiAudi, GloryIsaac, Timbros, Ninjametahuman etc

I don drop you mail o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2020
As this Dunk deal just dey sweet me eh. Nothing beats having players who have natural love for the club in your setup, nothing.

This guy's childhood idol na John Terry, person wey be say him name dem family dog Didier cheesy

I expect Brighton to sell, the returning Ben White can just step in.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Lampard and English players sef...

From the few clips I watched, Dunk's playing style looks similar to John Terry. I hope he can perform like him for us...

Being a Chelsea fan is another positive thing. Let's get him asap biko.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Couple new blessings everytime we pray cool smiley

Happy sunday my brothers and sisters in the lord cool

More wins and less bad news

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Lol
Everybody Chelsea signs or intends to sign is either a boyhood chelsea fan or idolized/idolizes one ex chelsea player or the other.

And simps in here will be running with the propaganda just to feel good.

Last Friday wey jus pass, NOBODY in here was talking about Dunk.
Now he is as good as the cure for COVID-19.
Dunk Ko,Slam ni

Issokay.

Again, las las my Gee postdigger will come here to do our good Lord's work.

That one ti sure ju.

Death,taxes and postdigger doing his thing in here are the only sure things in life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Oh what a beautiful day.

UEFA should stick to this knockout affair from the QFs. One chance and one chance only.

And to think some said the only team that could stop Citey was Bayern? cheesy Not when Lyon didn't come just to make up the numbers?

Anyho, I coach my first U9 basketball game and we won. Feels real good.
Oh happy days! cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2020
By the what's the difference between these 2 pics

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2020
seankafor:
By the what's the difference between these 2 pics
That yakubu own still worse abeg nothing comes close.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2020
hoopLA:
Lol
Everybody Chelsea signs or intends to sign is either a boyhood chelsea fan or idolized/idolizes one ex chelsea player or the other.

Dunk Ko,Slam ni

Issokay.

That one ti sure ju.

Death,taxes and postdigger doing his thing in here are the only sure things in life.

Shut that your boil ridden mouth. Are you pained that Dunk's dog doesn't bear Vidic or Rooney?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Griffon:

Shut that your boil ridden mouth. Are you pained that Dunk's dog doesn't bear Vidic or Rooney?

Stop farting all over the place with your smelly arse that plays for a mouth.
Who gives a shìt about Dunk?
Oh I forgot, that's what having Zouma,Rudiger and Christensen reduces you to.

Lol.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2020
hoopLA:
Lol

Dunk Ko,Slam ni

Issokay.

That one ti sure ju.

Kayode in my close that idolises Nicolas Anelka would soon be signed by Chelsea

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2020
hoopLA:

Stop farting all over the place with your smelly arse that plays for a mouth.
Who gives a shìt about Dunk?
Oh I forgot, that's what having Zouma,Rudiger and Christensen reduces you to.

Lol.

Dunk kor Duncan Mighty niiii

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Ibime:

ee479276@gmail.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Kayode in my close that idolises Nicolas Anelka would soon be signed by Chelsea
Leave that simp Gorilla Griffon.
Now his style resembles that of Terry.
Wetin we no go hear on top this street

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Expert17:

Dunk kor Duncan Mighty niiii
E for be NBA Slam Dunk contest set.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2020
hoopLA:
Lol

Dunk Ko,Slam ni

Issokay.

That one ti sure ju.

Was there any rumour of Chelsea bidding 40M for Dunk as at last Friday? Why should everyone talk about Dunk when there is no news about him?

And BTW Airmark have recommended Dunk in this thread before.

I don't understand why excitement on a potential Chelsea signing be your problem.

And if signed, and Dunk become a hit, I hope you will be here to mention post.digger to come do "your lord's good work".

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2020
timbros:

Was there any rumour of Chelsea bidding 40M for Dunk as at last Friday? Why should everyone talk about Dunk when there is no news about him?

I don't understand why excitement on a potential Chelsea signing be your problem.

And if signed, and Dunk become a hit, I hope you will be here to mention post.digger to come do "your lord's good work".
Preach this sermon to those who are suddenly comparing his style to that of John Terry.
Thank you
PS.
I was about to take this post seriously till I saw airmark in it.
Lol.
the force of influence of La Citadella in here is strong.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2020
hoopLA:
Lol

Dunk Ko,Slam ni

Issokay.

That one ti sure ju.

I don't think any Chelsea fan would have considered Lewis Dunk amongst the array of transfer targets we've been chasing but he would be a good catch if signed.
He's a LCB, tall like VVD and captain his team, something we've been yearning for in our defence since Luiz & Cahill left. Someone who can lead the line, take responsibility and dole out instructions like VVD does.
He's older (29), experienced, good at defending set- pieces & way much cheaper than Declan Rice and if the rumors were true that he supported Chelsea as a kid, that would be a win-win for us.
Remember Man city & Chelsea were way ahead of Liverpool on the league table and front runners for VVD in 2017 but he chose Anfield because of his lifelong dream, look at how he turned out.
I think i like his idea .It's just my opinion sha!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Scummies developing migraine because of Chelsea transfer rumours, e ma gba mi ke grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2020
hoopLA:
Lol

Dunk Ko,Slam ni

Issokay.

That one ti sure ju.

Some days ago i asked for us to buy Dunk as seen below. In fact, i had been mentioning Dunk here for months, not just recently.

A scummy will always be a scummy.

airmark:

We can still get some decent players at reasonable fees, for a quick fix.

Dunk won't be bad from Brighton and his fee won't tear our pocket. That Getafe boy as LB is still ok for me or any of Unlimited's LBs and 30 to 40m will cover that.

Some decent keepers will slap their coaches to force a move to Chelsea, once that No. 1 jersey is guaranteed. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2020
timbros:

He is a scummy, they type before thinking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2020
hoopLA:

Preach this sermon to those who are suddenly comparing his style to that of John Terry.
Thank you
PS.
I was about to take this post seriously till I saw airmark in it.
Lol.
the force of influence of La Citadella in here is strong.

I was actually the one that likened his style of play to Terry's. And that is my opinion, which I have a right to. Do you have any problem with that?

You said NOBODY (emphasis on the caps lock) have mentioned Dunk before and that is you lieing just to troll. Air.mark have recommended Dunk in this thread before. Did you notice Ibi.me comment on Dunk? He specifically mentioned Air.mark to let him know that Chelsea have bid 40M for "his boy".

Stop the lies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
airmark:

He is a scummy, they type before thinking.

I can feel their fear.

Dunk might end up being what they want Maguire to be.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Remember when the premier league dominated Europe, Chelsea had the best center backs in Europe from the Chelsea back pairings of Desailly and Leboeuf to Terry and Carvalho.

Where does Lewis Dunk rank with these elite center backs.

Chelsea has lost it. Lmao

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Remember when the premier league dominated Europe, Chelsea had the best center backs in Europe from the Chelsea back pairings of Desailly and Leboeuf to Terry and Carvalho.

Where does Lewis Dunk rank with these elite center backs.

Chelsea has lost it. Lmao

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Raumdeuter

Pep Guardiola has spent 4 years at City.

Of those 4 seasons, he ended 2 of them trophyless
He also won only 2 trophies during that period.

Can you name a bigger fraud?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2020
timbros:

I can feel their fear.

Dunk might end up being what they want Maguire to be.

Exactly.

Magwaya will now be hammered throughout the season by their fans, once Dunk clicks. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2020
airmark:

Exactly.

Magwaya will now be hammered throughout the season by their fans, once Dunk clicks. grin

The best form of defense, they say, is attack.

They want to start the attack now in defense of Maguire, when the time comes grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2020
timbros:

The best form of defense, they say, is attack.

They want to start the attack now in defense of Maguire, when the time comes grin grin
Bookmarked for future purposes cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Bookmarked for future purposes cool

Mr Bookmark, make sure you use it even if it works for or against you in the future.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9603) (9604) (9605) (9606) (9607) (9608) (9609) ... (19776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.