Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825966 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9876) (9877) (9878) (9879) (9880) (9881) (9882) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hear Lamps and Cech are still interested in Rice, but are unwilling to meet the €80m price tag.

Also hear West Ham are interested in Emerson and Barkley.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
BlueMann:
Hear Lamps and Cech are still interested in Rice, but are unwilling to meet the €80m price tag.

Also hear West Ham are interested in Emerson and Barkley.
Barkley has function in Chelsea oh,don't sell that nigga

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
DeadPresidents:

Only glory hunters claim to support two clubs equally especially when either clubs are buzzing at the moment.

That's classic glory hunting behavior like a hoë with a niggä on the side.

Stay one place make thunda faya you abeg.
cheesy

Past Glory Man United (PGMU)

Another name added to their collections.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Thazard:
[/b] cheesy

Past Glory Man United (PGMU)

Another name added to their collections.

Stamped

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
And to think Man Utd fans were the ones mocking Liverpool as a past glory club about 5-6 years ago.....But now, they are the King of Past Glories gringrin

This Life no balance oh grin
na turn by turn sha grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
If Thiago Alcantara were to play on Sunday, I would have suggested that Lampard should deploy a 5-4-1 formation grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
airmark:

That's why Chilwell may be important with his crosses. Alonso is too slow with his control and pass.
I just hope he'll be able to cross/pass from deep positions. The one dimensional play is tiring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
popizaino:

Liverpool aand most orher big teams would turn this build up to goal,cos the lb would just throw a cross field pass to salah,and before you know it salah is already well balance with the keeper,with the defenders distance behind him to even challange him ........but at chelsea, Alonso or any other player would rather pass backward to the cb than to risk a forward long pass.our gameplay frustrate attackers alot ,wonder why most of them struggle here and go on to shine elsewhere.
Alonslow will either pass to Mount or Zouma. I don tire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
madrid5 [s:
post=94022062]shut the Bleep you olosho,and who told you that i stand "on the fence"do you know me before,una go just dey open mouth waaaaaaaaa like uncircumcised goat[/s]

Take a deep breath, breathe.

Now jump two gutters and go past the refuse dump close to the pig sty you call home.

Find any adult literacy class. Learn how to spell like a human not a syphilitic donkey.

Then get back to me.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Why don't we just go for the Benrahma guy. We don't have much options for the LW/RW positions. Ziyech and Pulisic (potential) are injured. If anything happens to Odoi, we are screwed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
hensben:
Loftus cheek play like nothing is at stake, a mid table team mentality. His positional sense to receive the ball is/was average, can’t move into space to receive the ball, can’t drive the ball forward properly when with it. His off ball movement is average too, can’t win the ball back from opponent.

My preferred line up against Liverpool(4-2-3-1 formation); kepa; Azpi sylva Zouma Chilwell; Kovacic Kante; Mount Havertz Warner; Giroud.
I wouldn't bother to watch. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
PDPGuy:
If Thiago Alcantara were to play on Sunday, I would have suggested that Lampard should deploy a 5-4-1 formation grin
But but you have 100m ball boy Havertz and the Bolt Werner. Why this? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:
that ball's trajectory no be here o, it went pass a couple of players, blindsided the keeper and still took a dip. Very few GKs would have been lucky to stop that goal.
Thank God u said 'very few' grin
So is it an abomination for Kepa to be in the context of that "Very Few"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
So na jealousy dey.. kill all these scumies embarassed

In the words of nicki Minaj..."JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE DIE SLOW" embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
eph12:

But but you have 100m ball boy Havertz and the Bolt Werner. Why this? angry
sky sports news this evening called 62 million pounds.

I don't know which currency you are using for yours.. But kindly give us that of magwaya too

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Disturb:
sky sports news this evening called 62 million pounds.

I don't know which currency you are using for yours.. But kindly give us that of magwaya too
Would it be better if the ball boy was bought for 40m? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
eph12:

still better than the quilox bouncers y'all purchased..in person of lukaku and magwaya

Lukaku 90m
Magwaya 80m

And magwaya work na to de nod him teammates

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Disturb:
still better than the quilox bouncers y'all purchased..in person of lukaku and magwaya

Lukaku 90m
Magwaya 80m

Maguire....Magwaya....now MaiKwaya ( Hausa drug dealer)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Disturb:

Lukaku 90m
Magwaya 80m

I wasn't even the one that called him ball boy na. Your guys said he was doing recoveries, what's my own?

I'll prefer Terry style of marking corners any day any time by the way

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
madrid5:
messed lampard by giving pulisic injury giving pulisic hamstring and kovacic red card?Damm arteta is such a genius
Bro, rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
eph12:

It will still take you 600 years to win as many EPL trophies as United though
shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin cheesy

Arteta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
eddie7:
Maguire....Magwaya....now MaiKwaya ( Hausa drug dealer)

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
eph12:

so you know u are been e-foolish cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so you know u are been e-foolish cheesy
No I wasn't. Your guy wasn't concerned that Havertz is a ball boy. He's only concerned about the overpriced fee that was paid for him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
madrid5:
between me and raumdeter he is the biggies plastic fan on this forum,considering his first club was arsenal and he had to run to bayern,so the irony of "dayo's statement". suddenly Madrid is "glory" am sure opke like yourseft where saying we were dead and buried after Ronaldo left.
. Ovoko!!!! Oga dayo was/is shocked an arsenal fan
......airmak you have never said this here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
eph12:

No I wasn't. Your guy wasn't concerned that Havertz is a ball boy. He's only concerned about the overpriced fee that was paid for him
ok, no vex. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
2emotional:
It's known na. Except you are relatively new.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
macjireh:

thank God for d coming of VAR,,if it were now,,chelsea would have won ds game,,but clattenburg was used to commit an unforgivable sin against Chelsea and d sin still hurts manure till date...dats Y u guys will never win d EPL till rapture will take place grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J178HLwB0Lw
I always get pissed each time I watch this.

Broad day robbery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
MUFC in for Gabriel, Gabriel joins Arsenal

MUFC in for Ake, Ake joins City

MUFC in for Reguilon, Reguilon joins Spurs

MUFC in for Bale, Bale re-joins Spurs

MUFC in for Thiago, Thiago joins Liverpool

MUFC in for Sancho, Sancho stays at BvB

Wat is happening to Past Glory Man United ?
cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
seankafor:
So na jealousy dey kill all these scumies embarassed

In the words of nicki Minaj..."JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE DIE SLOW" embarassed

That's why the likes of leyqute, eph12, expert, and other scummies are here looking for where to purge their frustrations. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
2emotional:

He was only a Kanu fan, not an Arsenal fan to the best of my knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9876) (9877) (9878) (9879) (9880) (9881) (9882) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, Twoclans(f), raumdeuter, BlueMann and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.