Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795313 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9890) (9891) (9892) (9893) (9894) (9895) (9896) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Mad game angry

I tell you. The EPL games today are quite a goal fest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Two hat trick scorers already in this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
donjazet:

Democrats do have the higher support. As a matter of fact, the major third parties like the green party and others are offshoots of the democrat party. You think it's by chance that the last two republican presidents lost the popular vote and won only by the margins? The vast majority of black people, brown people and immigrants all vote democrats. While the republicans are predominantly white uneducated voters.
does "uneducated"white people are still more education by far than blacks,latinos,apart from that you are right,I just checked previous popular votes though the difference is miniscular,like 51-49
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
mad skill from ivan cavaleiro therte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Leyqute, seeing this Fulham vs Leeds match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gesundheit: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
madrid5:
and nothing will stop Republicans from increasing the number of judges to make sure they have a majority once they retake the majority somewhere in the future,na democrats go suffer last last before you know number of judges go reach 50 lmao,where was democrats "honor" when they introduced the nuclear option to make sure a simple majority of Senate is enough to appiont judge instead of the usual 2/ 3,they did it to silent the Republican senate minority back in Obama second tenure thinking they won't lose election in the future only for Trump admin to use the same simple senate majority to appiont 3 judges in 4 years,( likely 3),if Trump wins again na die democrats die be that,keep creating laws that your opponent will use against u in the future.

I'm sick of y'all GOP with the half throat talking point on all subject. Mitch McConnell was blocking everything Obama put forward, that was the reason Harry Reid the senator from Nevada upturn the Nuclear option.

Y'all are quick to throw in the DNC 94 crime bills in debates, but y'all will sudden develop amnesia to tell us about the genesis of issues. Bush Snr used the soft on crime to annihilate Micheal Dukakis in the 1988 election.

The GOP was using the convicted killer Willie Horton to run campaign ads all through that campaign as the face of the DNC, they still use the same thingy against Clinton in the 92 generals.

The 94 crime bill was a DNC response to acting tough on crime. But y'all go on with false narrative on all subject.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gesundheit: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
madrid5:
does "uneducated"white people are still more education by far than blacks,latinos,apart from that you are right,I just checked previous popular votes though the difference is miniscular,like 51-49

Dude you surely have not live in the dixies or Appalachia. Wanna tell me about those methylheads that rob folks for sneakers to buy a fix. The trailer park folks? Dude, you really need to see those places and see why the opioid crisis is a top GOP concern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
madrid5:

I'm having a hard time understanding your post but as to the minor difference, that is because the major third parties which are an offshoot of the democrats and siphon votes from them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gesundheit: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
madrid5:
the democrats have higher number of supporters is just audio lol,you mistake Twitter noice to supporters

It's obvious you don't live in the USA. Good bye Felicia. The 18 midterms send her greetings.

Blue collar folks and soccer moms are big on abortion rights, wanna see how y'all wanna win them over with the SCOTUS fraud.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
gesundheit:

I'm sick of y'all GOP with the half throat talking point on all subject. Mitch McConnell was blocking everything Obama put forward, that was the reason Harry Reid the senator from Nevada upturn the Nuclear option.

Y'all are quick to throw in the DNC 94 crime bills in debates, but y'all will sudden develop amnesia to tell us about the genesis of issues. Bush Snr used the soft on crime to annihilate Micheal Dukakis in the 1988 election.

The GOP was using the convicted killer Willie Horton to run campaign ads all through that campaign as the face of the DNC, they still use the same thingy against Clinton in the 92 generals.

The 94 crime bill was a DNC response to acting tough on crime. But y'all go on with false narrative on all subject.
I have two things to say to you
1.i hate long shelaye,abeg don't long post for me abeg
2.your first paragraph illustrate my piont,because Obama wasn't getting his way you had to change the rules,if Republicans change rule so that their president can get the ways,you start screaming "threat to democracy",u see as life nor gree balance,please stop calling me "y'all GOP"am a Nigerian not American. The reason why I commented on this issue is because it was brought to this thread ,you won't see me in foriegn politics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Cuntay bought this same Morata when he was at Juventus, He has bought 16 players at Inter already
bekiaful grin
What happens to Morata?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
donjazet:

Did you school in Imo state?
My school is at Elele Rivers state
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
gesundheit:

Dude you surely have not live in the dixies or Appalachia. Wanna tell me about those methylheads that rob folks for sneakers to buy a fix. The trailer park folks? Dude, you really need to see those places and see why the opioid crisis is a top GOP concern.
those people still have higher rate of education and income to blacks and latinos Yes or No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
gesundheit:

It's obvious you don't live in the USA. Good bye Felicia. The 18 midterms send her greetings.

Blue collar folks and soccer moms are big on abortion rights, wanna see how y'all wanna win them over with the SCOTUS fraud.
no live in the US but don't bring American issues to sports and expect me not to drop an opinion on it, especially if I dey bored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Lemme guess, St. John?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Father Edeh's son

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gesundheit: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
madrid5:
I have two things to say to you
1.i hate long shelaye,abeg don't long post for me abeg
2.your first paragraph illustrate my piont,because Obama wasn't getting his way you had to change the rules,if Republicans change rule so that their president can get the ways,you start screaming "threat to democracy",u see as life nor gree balance,please stop calling me "y'all GOP"am a Nigerian not American. The reason why I commented on this issue is because it was brought to this thread ,you won't see me in foriegn politics.

This is crap going by the fact that no other senate have engage in partisan gerrymandering. Harry Reid should have even start earlier, the outrage by progressive is solely because Mitch McConnell and GOP thugs stalled on Obama SCOTUS nominee for 9 fuuuucckking months plus they stalled the nomination of Debo Adegbile to the DOJ. The Harry Reid rule did not extend to SCOTUS nomination, Moscowmitch extend it during the Kavs battle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gesundheit: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
madrid5:
those people still have higher rate of education and income to blacks and latinos Yes or No?

Waste methylhead are richer than blacks and latino? Hop on a plane dude. You can look up food stamp stat to get a head up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
donjazet:

I'm having a hard time understanding your post but as to the minor difference, that is because the major third parties which are an offshoot of the democrats siphon votes from them.
those "uneducated whites"have a higher level of education and Income that blacks and Latinos,a 3rd party siphoning votes away took Clinton to white house,so that one nor be excuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
gesundheit:

Waste methylhead are richer than blacks and latino? Hop on a plane dude. You can look up food stamp stat to get a head up.
guy latinos and afros are the bottom of the food chain in literally everything ,look it up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Evra just confirmed that Zaha was knacking Moyes daughter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
gesundheit:

This is crap going by the fact that no other senate have engage in partisan gerrymandering. Harry Reid should have even start earlier, the outrage by progressive is solely because Mitch McConnell and GOP thugs stalled on Obama SCOTUS nominee for 9 fuuuucckking months plus they stalled the nomination of Debo Adegbile to the DOJ. The Harry Reid rule did not extend to SCOTUS nomination, Moscowmitch extend it during the Kavs battle.
okay now I get
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

Father Edeh's son

grin
I left there though cheesy

Regardless I still dey miss that man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lemme guess, St. John?
Hostel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
donjazet:

You are the one that goes to their thread and instigate all these rubbish, more so you don't when to call it quits even when the arguments have far devolved into a mess.
and how did I instigate that shocked. What exactly did I do. undecided

Are you the one talking about argument going into a mess. shocked are you d one talking about bringing crap posts into a sports thread undecided

U are exactly what people say u are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ibime:

Na you dey bring them come here.

Ignored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Hostel?

Yea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ddg grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wawuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
We here niggas!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
GGMU cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9890) (9891) (9892) (9893) (9894) (9895) (9896) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Roland17(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.