Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,643 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859541 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9891) (9892) (9893) (9894) (9895) (9896) (9897) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Party today fellas?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I left there though cheesy

Regardless I still dey miss that man grin

Lol

Very anyhow place. grin

Dem expel you, abi you use your hand run? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
thorrvik55:

Yea
St Paul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

Lol

Very anyhow place. grin

Dem expel you, abi you use your hand run? lipsrsealed
I use my hand run ooo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I use my hand run ooo cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Leyqute, seeing this Fulham vs Leeds match?

Nope. Been busy since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Leyqute:

Nope. Been busy since.

Hope you didn't go to a barber shop during this Corona season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

You know Madonna too??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
It will be damn funny if after all the scummies useless trolling, they lose this match. grin grin
Their thread go turn war zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who bought Morata at Juventus?

Inconsequential that Juve bought Morata despite Conte preferring Lukaku again. Conte confirmed it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You know Madonna too??

I went to Caritas lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
donjazet:
It will be damn funny if after all the scummies useless trolling, they lose this match. grin grin
Their thread go turn war zone.
we still dey observe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

I went to Caritas lipsrsealed
Ndi Enugu cheesy

Did you meet Father Linus??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Ndi Enugu cheesy

Did you meet Father Linus??

Nope

I met only Remy and Alex. Left in 2014 sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

Nope

I met only Remy and Alex. Left in 2014 sha
Father Alex lipsrsealed

That Terrorist that slapped me in Lawn Tennis court for talking to a girl angry

I heard he's in Akpugo now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Father Alex lipsrsealed

That Terrorist that slapped me in Lawn Tennis court for talking to a girl angry

I heard he's in Akpugo now

grin grin grin grin
Wtf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin
Wtf
Since then.... Anytime the man comes to the court to play... Most people will walk out

Him and those Phillipines go dey play rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Since then.... Anytime the man comes to the court to play... Most people will walk out

Him and those Phillipines go dey play rubbish

Na young guy oh

You know he drinks, abi?

I mean drinks well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You know there too??
hmm

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

Na young guy oh

You know he drinks, abi?

I mean drinks well
Yes na

During one of the camp mega games... School dey always dey rowdy that period

When we went to European quarters at that CPM side to get Tennis ball from him... He was living life to the Fullest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Yes na

During one of the camp mega games... School dey always dey rowdy that period

When we went to European quarters at that CPM side to get Tennis ball from him... He was living life to the Fullest cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reverend father indeed

That guy go don lick clits well well

Nonsense person grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
donjazet:

Wait, you went to Madonna? I've been there twice, once when I was little and my parents went there for prayers and just few years ago when my close friend invited me for his induction ceremony.
I had a nice day that day. Bush full una school, from the gate down to una pharmacy block na full bush. grin grin

The most memorable event that shocked me that day was remarkable. There was a massive match that was to take place that Saturday and I asked my friend the closest place i could watch match and he took me to one place where only the boys eat and there was this big guy there who seemed to be you people's leader that kept on stopping the match to make announcements. Like the're were more than 200 boys or so gathered there and the guy just kept pausing the match to make announcements.
The guy even switched off the television when people complained and people started begging him shocked grin I got to see why people say that place is a glorified secondary school.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

He built some structures that have been taken over by bushes

Just Road... Nothing else

I know the guy you are referring to sha but I don't go there to watch Ball... Medical hostel get common room for watching Ball

My 1st Sunday.... Hall Rep pour me water on my way to church
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

Reverend father indeed

That guy go don lick clits well well

Nonsense person grin
Those guys dey bang girls anyhow.... All those girls that use to deceive themselves and go for Friday Night Adoration

Na bed dem dey end laslas cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Leyqute:

Nope. Been busy since.
Better go and hope you win today o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
and how did I instigate that shocked. What exactly did I do. undecided

Are you the one talking about argument going into a mess. shocked are you d one talking about bringing crap posts into a sports thread undecided

U are exactly what people say u are.
Its enough man. e don do.

Let's focus on trolling not fooling around especially on Match days when they lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
airmark:

Inconsequential that Juve bought Morata despite Conte preferring Lukaku again. Conte confirmed it.

Stop lying

Cuntay asked for Morata and he got it from his Juventus days

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Those guys dey bang girls anyhow.... All those girls that use to deceive themselves and go for Friday Night Adoration

Na bed dem dey end laslas cheesy

I know a girl that has aborted for a reverend father

Though, not in the school sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Stop lying

Cuntay asked for Morata and he got it from his Juventus days

grin

Conte lied that he wanted Lukaku at Juventus, right?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

All these Rev Fathers especially in all these catholic institutions are meant to be checked well

Rev Sis are the worst lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but caring though wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

This life sha..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He built some structures that have been taken over by bushes

Just Road... Nothing else
I know the guy you are referring to sha but I don't go there to watch Ball... Medical hostel get common room for watching Ball
My 1st Sunday.... Hall Rep pour me water on my way to church
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
donjazet:

Wait, the guy na the "Hall rep"? How them go dey pour una water? Full grown men grin grin I vex well well that day. It was a Chelsea vs mancity match and he kept fucking_up. E been dey do me to go slap am, walahi.
cheesy grin cheesy

How did you manage to get into the hostel sef... They would have expelled the person that brought you in

Visitors aren't meant to enter the Hostel or even pass the main security post

Hall rep dey even slap him senior colleagues cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9891) (9892) (9893) (9894) (9895) (9896) (9897) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, efec(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.