Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,336 members, 7,971,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Do You Handle The Naira Note??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Handle The Naira Note??? (1321 Views)

How Do You Handle Genotype Issue In A Relationship? / Africa Development Bank Offers $150 Million To Help West Africa Handle Ebola / How To Handle Toilet Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle The Naira Note??? by hollas2jnr(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2012
I've seen so many ways some brothers and sisters handle the naira notes; apart from rough handling it, some care less to the extent of clipping naira notes with their lips while counting, i have seen people using the naira note in place of cotton bud to clean their ears, so also wiping sweat from face...

As for me, i try pursing it the best possible means i can and avoid touching dirty naira notes in any possible means as well, and i clean my hands afterwards. Let's cultivate the habit of handling our naira notes with care, and not to the detriment of our health... What do you say?
Re: How Do You Handle The Naira Note??? by dominique(f): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
true talk. the government is not doing enough in sensitising thye people on how to handle naira notes.

moved

(1) (Reply)

5 Awesome Tips For Fighting Bad Breath And Improving Your Mouth Condition. / A Graduate Developes 3D-printed Exoskeletal Fracture Casts. / Six Best Detox Foods You Should Start Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.