Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music (11898 Views)

Akon Signs Wizkid,psquare And Tubaba / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by free2ryhme: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
Empire Mates Entertainment has signed a major deal with Akon’s Konvict Music to release and produce Wizkid’s albums worldwide.

LIFE&BEAT learnt that the paperwork had been signed and confirmed. Although Wizkid is the first beneficiary of the arrangement, the deal also empowers Banky W’s records label, EME, to launch any of its follow-up artistes on the same platform.

Technically, EME is now Konvict’s official representative in Africa and will run the African arm of the outfit’s operations, including offices, management, studios, A&R, production and provisions of more artistes to launch under this partnership.

Wizkid is the first act to be launched under this agreement, but “EME will continue to build acts that achieve enough buzz to also launch on the same platform.”

An excited Akon tweeted, “It’s official, Konvict/EME is now the official label for Wizkid worldwide. Wow! Hope you’re ready?”

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/life-beat/akon-signs-on-wizkid/
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by sweetcocoa(f): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
Oya where are the illuminati story carrying people?make una come tell us how they initiated wizkid cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
this na old news na.. Since 2-3weeks ago
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: Oya where are the illuminati story carrying people?make una come tell us how they initiated wizkid cheesy.

lmao
illuminati m0ron grin
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by madridsta007(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
Talent poaching... No different from football. Wish him the best.
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by sweetcocoa(f): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta: lmao
illuminati m0ron grin
illuminati monkey grin.
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
Don't get too excited. Akon is known for signing international acts
but not dedicating much into their careers as far as putting them out there.
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by OmawumiMegbele(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
[size=20pt]Congrats wizkid. I can see ya goin place #RepresentNaija[/size]
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by guttentag(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
everybody have his/his life to live, men una stop to dey follow follow
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by brainchild78(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
good now lets watch wiz's progress henceforth!
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by guttentag(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
boys don dey imitate wise kid
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: illuminati monkey grin.

lol sweetcoco.. If u check wizkid d1ck very well u will see a goat head tatoo there which symbolizes goatie and it one of the illuminati symbols... Abi i lie? *over to ur illuminatrick analyst* bretetetetete *ogogoro laff*

1 Like

Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta:

lol sweetcoco.. If u check wizkid d1ck very well u will see a goat head tatoo there which symbolizes goatie and it one of the illuminati symbols... Abi i lie? *over to ur illuminatrick analyst* bretetetetete *ogogoro laff*
LMAO
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by sweetcocoa(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta:

shocked so you do guys?hmm good of you to come out,i don't know about anything on his d1ck cos i haven't seen it and don't even want to but thanks for confirming that the illuminatic people have a hand in his progress.grin
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: shocked so you do guys?hmm good of you to come out,i don't know about anything on his d1ck cos i haven't seen it and don't even want to but thanks for confirming that the illuminatic people have a hand in his progress.grin

shoooo... Is looking at another man s prick briefly mean say u be gay? U neva see another woman pus5y b4?
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by stillme(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Don't get too excited. Akon is known for signing international acts
but not dedicating much into their careers as far as putting them out there.

umh...dem don start!
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by sweetcocoa(f): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta:

shoooo... Is looking at another man s prick briefly mean say u be gay? U neva see another woman pus5y b4?
Not that ,the way you gave explicit description of the whole thing suggests you didn't just look at it but prolly held and had a close examination of the d1ck and that my friend,spells G A Y.cheesy
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nice move.... Stale though!!!
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: Not that ,the way you gave explicit description of the whole thing suggests you didn't just look at it but prolly held and had a close examination of the d1ck and that my friend,spells G A Y.cheesy
+

haaaaaa okay i don hear u *tongue out*

anyway i can still prove to u that my tongue and dick is 4 pu5sy..if u come to my caban
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by sweetcocoa(f): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta: +

haaaaaa okay i don hear u *tongue out*

anyway i can still prove to u that my tongue and dick is 4 pu5sy..if u come to my caban
tongue,you are two years late on that.cheesy
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by ayonuga(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta: this na old news na.. Since 2-3weeks ago

It was only just a rumour then. Now its official.
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
ayonuga:

It was only just a rumour then. Now its official.
it wasnt a rumour ...he signed him almost 2-3wks ago.. Check nigeriafilms or google it
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Ignatio(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: Oya where are the illuminati story carrying people?make una come tell us how they initiated wizkid cheesy.

As in eh! I laugh no be small.
Oya! Illuminati theorists where una dey?
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: tongue,you are two years late on that.cheesy

*your loss* tongue shaking my sexy dick romantically
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by mamagee3(f): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Good for him!
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2012

No na TB Joshua initiate dis collabo.Forget! No b mouth it's something spiritual. grin

1 Like

Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by beautifulzerah(f): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
oya nw, representin. Well done.
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by buoye1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2012

cnt stop laughin
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by 190: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
excuse me but who's whizz kid
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by orekinky: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
Where you been come from?
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by Jalal(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
190: excuse me but who's whizz kid

abeg lwkmd! grin

abeg lwkmd!
Re: Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music by FKO1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
LMAO. Na wa o.ma guy which planet u com 4rm. who 's wizkid ke?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Coal / 'Never Far Away' By Lagbaja / Who Else Is Feeling 'Focus' By D'banj.. I Love The Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.