Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,980 members, 7,899,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy (3910 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by kilimanjaro(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2012
seedord247:

how you tey know say naija woman . . she may be Togolese or Ghanian living nigeria. grin
Guy, I've seen hundreds of thousands Nigerian girls who spend on their guy!
I will advise u to stop dating Ijora-badia and so on girls.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by kepstone: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2012
Honestly babe u ar good girl 2 have spent so much on d dude. Like u 2 get a quiet place or take a retreat, take stock of ur life n ur present rlationship, 4get d money u hav spent, 4get d years 2 of u hav bin with each, 4get d love u have 4 him keep it asside cos dt wil influence ur decision. I lyk u 2 face d reality of d situation on ground tlk 2 urslf n allow God 2 tlk 2 u. Critically analyse things ask urslf is dis what i want 4 my life, wil my bf be a boost 2 get me 2 d height i want in life, am i fulfilld in dis relationship because it wil reflect in ur marital life. Ask urslf d way i am bin treated in dis rlship is it d way a woman is to b treated, ask urslf have peace left ur heart abt d rlship n now u have fears, worries and uncertainties... B honest to urslf 4get suitors 4 now coming ur way rich or poor, all u hav @ hand now is to have inner relationship with urslf, rediscover urslf for a while try to be in ur world alone understand urslf. I knw u love urslf healthly thats y, u were able to love ur bf. Decisions make our destiny. 4get d prophecy by any pastor. Tlk 2 God and 2 urslf n weigh d outcome of ur conclusiom on d matter, dearie if u nid 2 move pls do destiny is more important than rlationship. My female frnd was in similar situation n wit pray n support she came out of d relationship with d guy she spent whole lot of money on. It was nt easy 4 her 2 move on i gave her my shoulder to lean on and cried on, 2day she is in a better relationship n gettin married in Dec 2012. Pls pls take tym with urslf alone nd wit God. If u nid further help i am all ears to listen 2 u. U can give a call on 07039205874. I reside in Abuja as well. Dearie bless U.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Truetalk(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
Well its kinda pathetic and based on what i read, the lady has tried enough to ensure that things go on well with the man and if he's serious enough he would understand that the money the lady gave to him to start up a business was a loan he would be very strict and think well before investing the money...Pastors nowadays one need to be very careful, i'm not saying they re not real but i believe if truly men of God are telling this lady he's the right man for her then i see no reason why God wont appear to her in her dreams several times to even show that truly they are meant for each other what i will say is that a woman has not got all the time in this world to be wasted by any unserious man..She needs to be full of prayers. The God i serve has never failed and i believe prayer is the key to everything. I cant just imagine the pains she's going through now but i know everything will be okay in due time....
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
- the fact that you want them to marry when they have nothing SECURE in place, shows us all YOUR level of desperation/irresponsible nature.
- nothing this guy does is good for you, yet they have been together for 4yrs. when are you going to realize that your views do NOT matter, and that you probably should accept their r/ship?

@ MRbrownJAY so which one u dey? U dey talk 2 different things for d 2 statements above. Shuooo undecided
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by domwas2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
if u havent been there u would judge wrong, why should u be in a relationship becos of pity which means there is No love and remember God is not an author of confusion, He wil never approve a relationship where is no love
And note by putting urself in d guy's shoes as a guy, no guy wants to be feed by a lady its shameful because u'll lack free will even in ur house
and to be frank no true relationship come free without hard work and i will ask u to stay off becos its in nigeria u see only the guys spending much on ladies and when it become the way round its always an issue - no wonder our ladies dont value relationship.
Relationship dont come easz beware
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2012
Onegai:

No-one is saying bounce him because he's broke. He's treating her badly now and we've seen cases like this where the man doesn't change for better, and it gets worse, money or no money. So she should be careful. Some people are negative, no matter their condition. You can't pls them. because this man is insecure abt the money, he'll start seeing bad things she's doing in every statement she makes, when it's not true. because you're the sweetest, most loving person doesn't still mean you are right for some people as spouse.

care to show us all what made you believe that this guy doesnt treat this lady right? there is absolutely nothing wrong with a broke man from being insecure about his lack of money, NONE!!!! but since you can predict THEIR future, why couldnt you predict it in YOUR own r/ship?

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a man asking his GF to stop complaining about money, that she fully well knows he cant repay right now. pestering someone is only going to have the opposite effect. the lady already told the guy about the money, HE KNOWS, and therefore there is no need to go on about it every other hr. i can fully understand why this guy had to put her at her place and stay away from her.

xxhoney: @ MRbrownJAY so which one u dey? U dey talk 2 different things for d 2 statements above. Shuooo undecided

these statement are directed at the OP, not the gal in the r/ship:
A) this friend wants them to get married when they have nothing going on for them at the moment. people should marry in DUE TIME, instead of desperately marrying and then suffering because they were not ready for it.

B) the friend is looking down at whatever this guy does, nothing he does seems to be good for THE FRIEND. yet the gal in question doesnt seem to mind. this "friend" should probably accept that whatever she thinks about this gal is irrelevant......and therefore accept the r/ship.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by dadicvila(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2012
TroyJay:
She doesn't deserve to enjoy. . . She deserves to be happy. If you are her friend, advise her on whatever she knows will make her happy. You can't really choose for her now, can you? You can only show concern and advise her as a friend, but leave her to make her decisions. She'll live with the consequences. Make sure you tell her the advantage and the disadvantage of a particular course she's thinking of taking. Be careful how you go about it, cos sometimes, people are quick to point fingers at the person who gave them advice as the cause of their misfortune, when things eventually go sour. Thread carefully
true talk
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2012
Booty4me: Op if it is you and you are here telling us dat it is ur freind, then go and

Is that u actually hugging a transformer? LWKMD
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by ibizgirl(f): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
Wow I am lost here. How can a guy who has been jobless for so long think almost N1m is too small to start a business, and prefers to lend the money to someone else for a profit? This bros is just a OSHO FREE. There is so much a guy can do with N500,000. Please tell your friend to shine her eyes. Being jobless is not a crime but been unwilling to work is a big crime. Abi she never hear all the stories of "nce guys" beating their working wives?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2012
She told me as at dis morning that she still hasn't heard from him & someone was advising her to call him to find out what d matter is but she said she did when d whole ignoring thing started but he refused to pick. She said to me this morning that all she thinks about are the years she shared his challenges, d sacrifices she made for him and d pains she feels right now. Keep dem coming.....
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2012
*when the whole ignoring thing started, she called but he refused to pick
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
xxhoney: She told me as at dis morning that she still hasn't heard from him & someone was advising her to call him to find out what d matter is but she said she did when d whole ignoring thing started but he refused to pick. She said to me this morning that all she thinks about are the years she shared his challenges, d sacrifices she made for him and d pains she feels right now. Keep dem coming.....

i guess the guy is expecting her to complain and nag about the money , so he rather stay away from her until he get the loot, rather than being stressed out by her constant nagging about the money........OR he truly has enough of her. oh well, you win some, you lose some!
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
xxhoney: i am writing this because i am not sure if my view on this matter is right or not. my friend has been dating this guy for over four years and all through this time, she has been the one taking care of him even when she had no job. its not as if he hasnt been trying to get one but even after all his struggles, it was very tough on him. she has been taking care of him as everyone abandoned him even his parents. he is a good guy in d sense that he doesnt womanise, smoke but drinks moderately. the only problem i have with him is his strict nature. he has an attitude problem, he disagrees with alot of things. he is still a nice person and he appreciates what shes been doing for him but i still feel that it gets to him because she dares not raise her voice at him, or insult him even jokingly or else his conclusion will be that shes raising shoulders because shes been d one taking care of him. he loves her very much because of her kind heart towards him. sometime ago she wanted to leave him but he begged so much and shared alot of tears she was having too many suitors come her way but she was always cutting them off, rich good looking guys. and shes a beauty too. sometimes i feel so sorry for her because she doesnt deserve what shes been through she is such a good girl. she decided to stick with him after all the pleading. but sometime last year, she assisted him with some loan for a business but he said it was quite little so he gave it to his friend who already had an ongoing business to be returned with interest after 3 months but the business went bad and his friend lost all the money, almost a million naira. it is seriously affecting her salary as she now repays the loan through it. she has been so worried but he isnt finding her complaints easy he said she should stop complaining like this all the time that he doesnt like it that she just has to be strong that it will be well this was what he said when she paid 200k for a visa that went bad that money was lost. this led to a very slight misunderstanding and because of that, he hasnt called her for a week now. about 2 pastors telling her that that guy is her husband even a stranger walked up to her one day and said the same thing and also told her that the guy has a very bright future but do these prophecies come to pass all the time? why will she be going through this pains with someone who is supposed to be the husband she is 30years now and the guy 32. he has a job now though a small one but no plans for marriage yet and she has like 3 marriage proposals pending, one from a top rich lawyer in abuja shocked i know money is not everything but this gal deserves to enjoy pls what do u think? i need your honest comments here
what's with all these prophecies and people stopping her telling her "the guys is her husband"? what won't nigerians believe? it's crazy, man, simply crazy! She'd better do what she feels is right. undecided
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Rexious(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
Please, the best thing to do is PRAY. Forget prophets and strangers. She should seek God's face urgently before it is too late. Please let not forget the fact that the guy may never forget this virtous woman in the future when things are okay with him.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by pastandy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Most of the answers we seek or need for trial times as this as dis Ur friend has found her self is usually not found in multiples counsel from diff individuals from diff background ,this is nt to say that as Human we lack cognitive reasoning. The answer she need lies within her and i advise she look inward - She sud follow her peace it never lies...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by bernfame(f): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2012
tiniyata: the guy is lucky o! i have never really dated any girl that gives me money, or do they think i am Bill gates? He is quite a lucky man and he enjoys free punny too.

Come on baby... let me spoil you wink
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by kilimanjaro(m): 2:09am On Apr 28, 2012
bernfame:

Come on baby... let me spoil you wink
I'm here baby. How being?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by crackhouse(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
I don't have much to say abt this but i think that guy need serious prayers and deliverance cos what is happening to him now may be as a result of some evil forces. Some people end up like that thinking that things are gonna be alright one day but u know what, that ur girlfriend need to take that guy to a good man of God for deliverance. As for the prophetic pastors, they may not be telling the truth cos we have a lot of fake nowadays.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2012
Thanks guys.... grin
Re: Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy by DonaldGenes(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dyt: the only problem i have with him is his strict nature

clears throat

well
since ur pastors has said he is d ryt man, wait wit him till u r 45
it is well wit u both

lmao!! Dyrt ua funny qrl

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Must Read My Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.