Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,924 members, 7,890,048 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? (17577 Views)

Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler*** / Unsolicited E-mails Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
my wife even calls me from the office and says - honey - please check if my sister has replied my email about the issue we discussed, and i tell her - okay honey - when u arrive back home.

but my friends wife - hides everything from her husband - even her p ussy - will never dress in fron t of the hubby - will never make love in the bright light - will never wave her bum in the face of her hubby - in fact hides everything - u know - but the hubby says she will catch her one day - now - he goes to form a non existing email address, and send email to her wife - like u know - to chat her up - u know - she kept replying and even telling the faceless guy how she signed up on a dating site.

okay the husband now goes to set up on the dating site and they started communicating - until the man sets up a date - and the wife not knowing now foolishly accepts and came around dressed like a new maid. woooooooo - if u see dirty slap wey my friend take welcome the woman hen -
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by divanaija1: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
samix:

I don't see anything wrong in my partner knowing my passwords or reading my texts for as long as i don't have anything to hide and in marriage it is very wrong for the hubby or wifey to be demanding for privacy, its absolute rubbish; IF YOU WANT PRIVACY THEN STAY SINGLE. if my wife refuses me to read her messages then i have every right to suspect her.  grin grin grin grin

Double GWAM  GWAM!![color=Black][/color]
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

my wife even calls me from the office and says - honey - please check if my sister has replied my email about the issue we discussed, and i tell her - okay honey - when u arrive back home.

but my friends wife - hides everything from her husband - even her p ussy - will never dress in fron t of the hubby - will never make love in the bright light -

will never wave her bum in the face of her hubby - in fact hides everything - u know -

but the hubby says she will catch her one day - now - he goes to form a non existing email address, and send email to her wife - like u know - to chat her up - u know - she kept replying and even telling the faceless guy how she signed up on a dating site.

okay the husband now goes to set up on the dating site and they started communicating - until the man sets up a date - and the wife not knowing now foolishly accepts and came around dressed like a new maid. woooooooo - if u see dirty slap wey my friend take welcome the woman hen -

Why did he slap her? angry Does he not know the road to file for divorce if he feels she is mentally unfaithful to him? It only shows she is tired of his boring arse! cheesy

After all, is it not the "hidey hidey holey virgin" ways that attracted him to marry her in the first place? undecided--Rubbish!!!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mellow(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
Some people just want to delibrately dig their own grave. have to leave

this place before I get contaminiated
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Ivvie: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
Why the slap? Why should one resort to violence? The entire case has taken a turn for the worse.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2007
the question should be the other way round.
is it ok for a wife to withhold herpass word.
come what do you people do with e mails?
use it to find boyfriend or what?
there are so many chat lines.
and like i said b4 i can get more than one e mail.
but i do not hide my password on my e mail. if fact from my home pc its even saved. anyone sitting on my pc can log in to my private e mail adress.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Echidime(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2007
When you Weded her you promise for better for worse,why not give her your own password and then ask of her if you yourself has nothing to hide, Give it to her so she can see your list of under 18 year old girls you are screwing.

On a more serious note,the poster is wasting his time cos his wife will be doing what he is suspecting through her hand set and not email.

be more wiser man.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Carlosein(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

but my friends wife - hides everything from her husband - even her p ussy - will never dress in fron t of the hubby - will never make love in the bright light - will never wave her bum in the face of her hubby - in fact hides everything - u know - but the hubby says she will catch her one day - now - he goes to form a non existing email address, and send email to her wife - like u know - to chat her up - u know - she kept replying and even telling the faceless guy how she signed up on a dating site.

heheehe, can't stop lol.

are you sure it is not you it happened to? grin grin

on a serious note does ur friend think he will not fall if it was his wife that played this kind of

game on him cool cool
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by saintchux(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2007
If you can't check ur wife's mail or your wife check your mail, something is wrong. Is the marraige hidden. Don't people  know that she is marriage. What is she hidding in her e-mail, that she does not want the husband to see.

Anyway, I don't have problem with that as I check my wife's mail everyday, inshort we have the same password for all our e-mail, I also reply her mail.

Any day she raise objecction to that, I know that something is fishy.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by weebee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
In my own view, there should be trust in marriage and the parties involve suppose to be open to each other no secrets. But a situation where one party is secretive to some extent and not open i dont see any reason why the other party should.

Your wife refused to give you her password does she have yours? I think you should check yourself. I want to believe she has realised that you have not been open to her in some areas too. You should 'be' whatever you want in a marriage.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by divanaija1: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
saintchux:

If you can't check your wife's mail or your wife check your mail, something is wrong. Is the marraige hidden. Don't people know that she is marriage. What is she hidding in her e-mail, that she does not want the husband to see.

Any day she raise objecction to that, I know that something is fishy.

Bro i think we speck the same language cheesy
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by deezzle(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
personally, i don't think it is advisable. it will take the rights she has as an individual away. believe me, its got nothing to do with ünder-g"or anything like that. it is just wat it is, she has the right to have her own personal things, period!!!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
another story - this one realy happened to me - so no jokes here - and very recent

ok - back in the days - i use to date this girl - we almost got married - but we didnt - so story continues - this was in 1997 - we didnt get married but we stopped having popopo - if u know what i mean - i mean sex - for the new born babies - ok - I got married 2000 and two years after tavelled out of my beloved country - how i miss home.

okay sometimes in 2003 - i normally go home, and my brother now lives next to this old girlfriend of mine - so anytime i go home - i still see her but no more poki poki - and in late 2003, she got married, once in a while - i will email her - just to say hello - but one day na one day - she wrote me to say i should be careful of what i write in my emails to her because her hubby has access to her email - according to hr. So - me because i don't want to spoil her relationship - i stopped emailing her since 2003, until 2007 when i met her sister up here in London - so me - having forgotten that she said i shouldnt email her - not that i usually email anything wrong o bad o - honestly - i just emailed her to say i saw her sister in London.

Do you know that a month after sending the email - which i even forgot i wrote, she emailed me accusing me that i am about to spoil her marriage -that her husband read her emails and that she warned me not to email her and that i still emailed her - that my email is causing katakata between her and her husband - and me havent forgotten i emailed her called her sister and said i didnt email her o - that why she dey do like orobo ki bo wey se be? she emailed me and started calling me a fool that she already warned me not to email her and i still did so - well, i t came to the open that the hubby saw my email where i told her i saw her sister and the man come dey rake for the girl.

i pity the girl o - because that means that kain man na wa o - abeg - all these women and men - make we see o.

Anyway - me i read my wife email and na me even set am up for am - na the best wife be that - but all these one wey dey hide things from their hubby - them be OLOJUROGBODOBIIYANALETIWONRALODOIYATONIMAMAPUTNIEGBEILEMI.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by kwoseb(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2007
"Some women are by themselves breakers of their own home.!"
davidland what do u think the man who reads his wife's mail or text is trying to do? break his own home, that's what.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by presido1: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2007
Both suppose know the password of their emails. Even have the same email account as far as it is not business related. I have seen such many times.
Even if she has noffin to hide and want to prove the husband wrong she could have given him the password immediately and tell him that she will change it after he is done with it.
Marriage is suppose to be open, i will tell her to pick my phone when ever it rings and am not near to pick it as far as i know that am clean and i expect same from her.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fuzek: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
Woe unto him dat puts his trust in man and put his confidence in princes

@davidl. . .does dat mean ur wife is faithful pls don't insult me o. . . it's just a question wink
having her password doesn't mean so much u know wink tongue
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by sleekymag(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2007
i and my fiancee share the same password to our different mails. She doesn't bother to read my mails, cos she's doesnt spend as much time as i do online. However i read hers from time to time, though not always. Definitely we trust each other and our relationship is anchored on our trust in God. I think married couples are meant to be one, and not two distinct persons. ("And a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife and the two shall become one" - thats what the bible says.) However its not about checking your partner's emails to see if something hanky panky will come up. It's about trust!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2007
who called my name again .davidyland @yahoo.com .
if that you ex had not given her husband her password, her marrage would still have been ok.
you self, did she not warn you not to write her.
did i tell you am hiding my own.
do you think that i am that stupid to leave any trace behind me if i was up to no good.
there are somethings that are private.
you do have a night out with the guys day do you not? is it everthing you tell your wife.
if her bestfriends husband is popoppop(you know what i mean) outside will you tell your wife.?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by ifyalways(f): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2007
what if she refuses to give you?let her be then.who knows she might be doing so for your own good to prevent heart attack.let her be and save your self the stress.

me thinks anyway its not the best way.me and my guy use the same add and have same password.we laugh over mails sent and recieved and i tell you its far more better and healthier than having seperate boxes.

all in all try to trust yourself a little bit,that way you can trust your wife or better still give her YOUR password so in that way who knows she might one of these days reciprocate and give you hers too.i wish you all the best dear.marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured please
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2007
Some things are just private and email is one of them.
It is not okay for a man to snoop around and read the wife's email without her permission.
This should be a no brainer!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Ivvie: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
If eMails are private, I wonder what the other aspects of life are.  Some people just have misplaced priorities.

If she isn't allowing you to read her eMails, then it's time to get nosey.  There are plenty other ways to get the eMails read including all the eMail addresses.  Trust nobody, it's not worth it.

Poster, only if you care.  Seriously, you don't have a problem.  You can still read her mails if she lets you or not.  Just think out of your limits and it's yours.

There is no privacy in marriage. I won't even tolerate that.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by saintchux(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ davidyland@yahoo.com
Whenever you email her, do ask after her husband? Do u ask afer her kids? etc

nwando:

Some things are just private and email is one of them.
It is not okay for a man to snoop around and read the wife's email without her permission.
This should be a no brainer!!

What is privacy in marriage. Once privacy came in, wahala don come be dat. In marriage, there should be no privacy, no secret. Everything belong to both.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2007
I don't see anything wrong if the husband reads his wife email, only if she has a hidden agenda and that doesn't want her husband knowing. I don't think couples needs privacies when they are married, because what is the essence of getting married then if you can open up to each other
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Carlosein(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

I don't see anything wrong if the husband reads his wife email, only if she has a hidden agenda and that doesn't want her husband knowing. I don't think couples needs privacies when they are married, because what is the essence of getting married then if you can open up to each other

agree 1000% cool cool cool
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2007
ök my people read her mails, smell her pants, redail the phone,
follow her shadow her.and smell her mouth to see if she ate without you.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Carlosein(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2007
mamaput:

LMAO mamaput na wa for you o grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by edihospita: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2007
if you ve nothng to hide you ve nothing to worry about. In marriage the 2 becomes 1, there is no head or tail, you too are one and working in progress. All those that are saying she has her privacy, i believe you ladies or gentlemen are single and as such I think you are looking at the issue from boyfriend and girlfriend angle.
She shd ve yours and you shd ve hers, if she or you request. It is not compulsory but it builds trust and openess.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2007
it has nothing to do with married or single.
if need be the wife can open her mail box but why give the man the password if she dose not want to do that.
everyone as far as they want to go.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Ivvie: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
You don't need to hide your password. Your password can still be gotten.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by saintchux(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
mamaput:

Nobody is advocating for spying the wife. What we are saying is sharing. Checking your wife e-mail is for good not to check whether any guy send her a mail, what of office mail, I don't have access to my office mail at home, likewise my wife. Everything is understanding, even if she gave out her password under duress, she will open another one.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
my neighbours are fighting - they are quarelling over this topic - abeg o - olopa o. The man read this topic at work and came home to ask for the wife's password and the wife disagree - na yin d hubby begin vex up and down the house o.

Una see wetin una don cause na?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

moody smiley,it's not about hidden agenda,it's about respect.
It's about a woman having her own space
It's about her right to be an individual.

Can you imagine a situation where a woman's family member sends her an email complaining about something the husband or his family did or even calls him names.
Do you think the wife should shield her husband from such trauma or he ought to read it himself.
Or a potentially harmful news is received?

In marriage,yes,people become one but they don't lose their individuality.
A married woman can let her husband read her mail if she chooses but that should be her choice and I think she's entitled to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free IWP VPS Server / Checkout How To Remove Easybuy Security Plugin / I Buy Scrap and working Laptops (exchange Your Scrap Laptop For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.