Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,835 members, 7,889,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter (16933 Views)

Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Havilah93(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
why apologize? When trouble comes now, you'll have to take responsibility. Eni ba tuto soke lo maa foju gba
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by joudini(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
born2fuck: I hear say, him papa na billionaire, that would not freak him,he just want to freak nigeria,maybe his dad pay the money .. He should be enjoying life,bleeping white women and better shayo, women bathing in nude for you..since parent is rich already.you no get problem

Ur own no pass fùck and white women
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by oobim(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
They say ur father is a billionaire and dat 10m is nothing to u.here u are saying 'u neva knew God wud take u ds far'.someone who has receivd mre than 10m before(ur as# lickers said so o!) shudnt be ds carried away.dude,u needn't apologise to any body.afteral,ur dad's billions wil sustain u even if ur fans stop appreciating d rubbish u put out there
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by freezy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
kilimanjaro:
His father owns a private university in Osun state and several filling stations. His father is also the younger brother of the former Osun state governor.

So in English, it is YOUR Money as a Nigerian that makes the dad rich, savvy? Abi, what was he before the elder brother became the governor?
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by deluxecad(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
He's just giving away his childishness. I hate what showbiz has become.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by sapien(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
fuke: This guy needs a professional manager pronto.

It is this childish attitude and inability to manage success
that led to the downfall and even death of many gifted black artists.

How did you know Davido is gifted?With that his wack lyrics?
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Revolva(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
all i know iz dat davido has the mentality of a kid that dont know what to do with mega money,a kid that dont pay rent,he has comfort all his life ,even b4 he blew and became a popular artist ,a friend told me on how he spendz up to 300k a night on expensive liquor. Buyin 4 artist in grotto nite club in v.i. So now wey ten milla don dey na so e go go
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Maleeq(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
free2ryhme: Upcoming artiste and ‘Dami duro’ star, David Adeleke, who is better known as Davido has apologized for posting a 10million naira cheque online on Tuesday April 24.

Davido posted a 10 million cheque online via his twittter account ”Great meeting, made a little change.”

The posting generated criticisms from most of his fans who descended on him saying such act was childish of him. On realizing the damage caused, the teenager apologized for the picture, and removed it from his twitter handle after a few hours.

He apologised with this tweet, ”I’m sorry to those that were offended by the picture [I posted earlier]. I never knew God would take me this far and I got a little carried away. Una own sef go come (yours will also come).

Earlier this year, was a victim of pictures on bed with a groupie. Days later, pictures of Davido with a girl went viral online.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/25/i-am-sorry-for-posting-my-10million-naira-online-davido/
I don't really like him/his music, but this "humble" admittance got to me. Nice one dude!
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
People and double standards sha , I know I have commented on the lifestyles of various artiste ( tuface , dbanj etc al ) on this forum and each time people always seem to go the way of " wetin be una business ". I'm surprised this same people are castigating this young lad for flaunting his cheque , friggin double standards.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Nice thought , that he apologized to his fans. The best thing to do is to avoid all this what's on your mind stuff , Twitter and facebook. angry
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Tinyemeka(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Truthfully and I'm serious, I still don't know who this Davido is.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by chelseabmw(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
smiley
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Lagusta(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Tinyemeka: Truthfully and I'm serious, I still don't know who this Davido is.

:/shocked:xWHATTTT
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Lord231(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2012
Good one Kid. 4 makn a mistk n takn correction, see u at d top, but u can try not to make mistakes by thinking twice b4 takn any action. EMA DAMI DURO, EMI OMO BABA LOWO
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by babamann(m): 12:19am On Apr 27, 2012
why da Bleep r u guyz hating, so wat if his dad is a millionaire at least u guyz r buying his records and makin him the money, let the yung boy do his tin, dont hate, jus support him , wen 50cent is throwing money in the club, no 1 complains, allow the lil boy jare, let him enjoy, grin
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by babamann(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2012
people should learn to support their ppl no matter wat, look at uk and america, u will be supported as long as u bringing money to the country, everyone should congratulate him and be happy, tell him to do more, make the ppl in other countries recognize and wanna kno naija, b4 u kno, naija will be booming wit investors, why do u mutha fuccaz hate every ffing time, learn, appreciate, do not hate, his dad is not the one buying his records and paying him for showz, so the kid work for his shit, dont hate support ur ppl, make naija great, u shuld all show love and loyalty to one another, allow the hate ppl
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by babamann(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2012
300k is nuffin, dats club money, ppl spend £20k a nite in a club, there was even a guy who splashed £250k a nite on crystal and ace, one bottle of ace is £250 in club, N300k is about £1400, so dats not money compared to wiz kid, even jim iyke, so dont hype wen he says its chane cause compared to other artist, it is change!
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by soloqy: 4:08am On Apr 27, 2012
Tinyemeka: Truthfully and I'm serious, I still don't know who this Davido is.

I got to know about him two weeks ago when I went to a salon and one of them was singing some song in yoruba. I wondered why they were singing the song so loud as it sounded just like all the others. Its either 'owo, kudi, ego' or 'shake that thing', 'move that thing'.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by kunyeo(m): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2012
Just a PR stunt.You are all commenting now.Mission accompli!
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by djmharx: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2012
N☺ b small pikin him b before! Ȋ̝̊̅ aint suprised @ all.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by stupor(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]We are not offended. We are in fact happy for you, but we don't care to see the check. Next time, don't post such on twitter, post it to an orphanage.[/size]
nice
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Revolva(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
@babaman
what do you mean 300k aint no money ,u callin a six figure mega buck,damm oya go to a club in victoria island or ikoyi, or abuja,make dem sell beer for you 1000naira for a bottle,that same beer is sold 250naira,around. Body go tell you
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by novenaven(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
Missy_B:
Now, this is the way to go. Good one!

BTW, he's only a teenager? I really know little or nothing about these 'new' and upcoming artistes.
I felt like slapping my PC screen just to deal with him when I viewed one of his interviews.
He came across as a very annoying kid, he further confirmed being a baby by posting the controversial photo and calling it 'change'.

For some inexplainable reason, I find that act in bad taste, it's quite impressive he acknowledged his problem and even apologized.
stop hating, because uno get? lo.. was joking sha.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by tpia5: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
short bio and samples of his music plz?

never heard of the guy.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by babamann(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
Revolva: @babaman
what do you mean 300k aint no money ,u callin a six figure mega buck,damm oya go to a club in victoria island or ikoyi, or abuja,make dem sell beer for you 1000naira for a bottle,that same beer is sold 250naira,around. Body go tell you

lol, naija is great, even star na N750 naira for inside shop, talkless of resturant, men, wen i get to naija, i will never leave!
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by playmode(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
I never knew who this davido boy was and i have still not heard any of his songs.I was however disgusted when the he twitted that he made a "lil change".How can this little brat call 10 million naira a lil change especially in a country like Nigeria where millions of people go to bed hungry.His behavior just shows that he is "Raz" and a typical Negro with negro mentality.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2012
Nairaboi: menh! Davido fuckd up big time. Wat was d apology for? People calling him inmature, e dey pain una say una no fit get dat kind money? U are a big boy, and u gat to show it. Any fan wey no like am is free to de-fan him and non fans are free to go get their own money.

Low nigerian mentality!!!
In life there is nothing like humility!!...such youthful arrogance will get him nowhere!...I'm no hater nor fan....just someone who calls a spade a spade!
What the guy did was wrong!!!!
And his apology is a good step!
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2012
And for those in blinded support!
Why not come and post ur monthly account statement and call it change!!....I mean what is the significance of posting and bragging about what u got??
Life is a shitty place where anything can happen, research well and u will see foreign stars who had more cash than davido's father went bankrupt coz of foolish attitudes like this.

if it wasn't a bad move , davido should have used the same lines you guyz are using now "what's ur business" and see what will happen to his career!

Think right and act right always!!!
Money gets into our heads too quickly!!..and it leads to no good path!
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Jomiliny(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2012
I see nothing bad in the picture Davido posted since he didnt steal the cheque. I love good thing. I love Davido
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by lovlin287(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ Crackhouse..watch your tongue.how dare you say that?..do you know his dad from Adam...dont say what you don't know and keep your spinning mouth shut...also go work hard man and dream big..
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by Enzio(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2013
Are you unemployed! or want to Make some
Extra cash for your self while you surf
and connect with friends on Facebook,
twitter Google+ and all other social
network site. register here free
www.cashunite.com/odiaonojie and earn
daily while
you chat from the comfort of your home.
Re: Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter by tanton(f): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
The making video of Davido's father portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun http://www.awizzy.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMSSqLIN1aI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Section 2013 / 2face Idibia Calls Out NCDC Officials Over Nonchalance And Poor Work Ethics / Ali Baba's N30m Intervention Revolving Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.