Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ (712 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Is Hell Fire Real? Did Jesus Christ Preach About Hell? / How True Is Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2012
I really wants to know where is hell. Is it on earth, or heaven or ...ehm...a planet i dont know...WTF!

W T F¡¡¡
Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by LogicMind: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
johnomowa: I really wants to know where is hell. Is it on earth, or heaven or ...ehm...a planet i dont know...WTF!

W T F¡¡¡

you will find out later grin grin grin grin grin grin
there will be trillions of us.
Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by ijawkid(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
No known location yet my bro...

Let d hell fire preachers come tell us...
Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by Ptolomeus(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
I understand that there are three places to look:
1. In a Catholic church
2. In a mosque
3. In a church evangelist.

If you want to know hell look for it there.
Impossible not find it
Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by buzugee(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
johnomowa: I really wants to know where is hell. Is it on earth, or heaven or ...ehm...a planet i dont know...WTF!

W T F¡¡¡
you are in hell right now.

1 Like

Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
hahahah...hehehehe...HELL is no where.................
Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
Its underneath the earth, remember science tells us the closer you get to the earth's crust the hotter it becomes. Any one versed in astral projection and esoteric mysteries of the metaphysical planes can attest to the existence of an occult fire plane of 2 dimensions.

1 Like

Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by Callotti: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2012
Most defimitely on Earth. . . where 2 or more phocking Christian reetards are gathered in his name!
Tufiakwa! cry
Severe TORTURE!!!
Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by Heathen(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2012
lari03: Its underneath the earth, remember science tells us the closer you get to the earth's crust the hotter it becomes. Any one versed in astral projection and esoteric mysteries of the metaphysical planes can attest to the existence of an occult fire plane of 2 dimensions.
Are you saying the Earths' core is hell? I thought only spirit( or is it souls?) could visit there?
Re: Where Is HELL¡¡¡¿ by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2012
Heathen: Are you saying the Earths' core is hell? I thought only spirit( or is it souls?) could visit there?
Yes.
have you visited the earths core? well explaining the supernatural is not easy for us humans. There is no way you can physically locate hell,cos its not accessible through physical travel

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 52: Say Your Prayer For Nigeria. / A Picture Of A Church Owner & A Church Goer / The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.