Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97618 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
What I knw is dat people buy Gold in uncertain times. Like d way europe is now.

toluxa1: Bulls dey scatter ground for Gold today o! What da Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
ayox2003:

*Smiles* smiley smiley

The US Markets will close in less that 59minutes. Thats enough time to win some more.
bro thanks for this info, looking at the chart, i went down on all of them again wall street index, us 500, us tech and i won all of them again

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
prince123: bro thanks for this info, looking at the chart, i went down on all of them again wall street index, us 500, us tech and i won all of them again

What duration on each?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
Nice to know everyone here has graduated (or is it promoted to the next class?)

Congrats & happy new month!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
azpekuliar:

What duration on each?
i went on 0 day
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
EnterPRO: Nice to know everyone here has graduated (or is it promoted to the next class?)

Happy new month!
same to you bro, the month started in winnings

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
We need to know how many classmates are on here... Have we got a prefect yet?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
azpekuliar: We need to know how many classmates are on here... Have we got a prefect yet?
course rep nko
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
AM REPRESENTING THE FINAL CLASS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
naijaobi: AM REPRESENTING THE FINAL CLASS grin grin grin grin grin
and we have the best course advicers in the house
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
prince123: and we have the best course advicers in the house
yesoooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
Glory to God for today trades. 3 signals 3 winners.

do not forget to visit my blog, and sign up for the free signals sent to your email box

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
fxbomovi: Glory to God for today trades. 3 signals 3 winners.

do not forget to visit my blog, and sign up for the free signals sent to your email box
yes bro,,all Glory be to God
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2012

3?? wow..i got two... shocked shocked thanks all the same bro..u r too much...daalu

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2012

Yes glory be to the Most High. I won all the 3 signals. No loss so far. God'll continue to enrich you with knowledge, wisdom and understanding

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2012

i really need 2 give honour 2 whoom honour is due......n u deserve it....bros i doft my cap 4 u jare....

D whole hooouse 3 gbosa for fxbomovi.

Gbosa.....gbosa......gbosa

4 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 6:05am On Jun 02, 2012
naijaobi:
3?? wow..i got two... shocked shocked thanks all the same bro..u r too much...daalu

The first was like a 2-in-one signal. 2 currency pairs. 2 seperate bets. EU & EG. Many kudos to fxbomobi for all 3 winning bets. You are the man.

To fellow coursemates and estemmed signal providers watchout 'cos its gonna be a great month ahead.

Cheers all.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2012
Let take a look at the snapshot of what we shall expect next week in the Financial Market.

On Monday

Investors will be looking at euro zone purchasers index which comes up at 10.00am Nigerian Time
and the eurozone retail index Year on Year for the month of April....

On Tuesday
Traders will be waiting for the Royal Bank Of Australia(RBA) will announce the interest rate decision by 5.30am Nigerian Time
The Bank Of Canada Rate Decision will come up at 2.00pm
By 12.45am Traders will have their eyes on the ECB rate decision
On the other side of the atlantic,Investors will have their eyes on th Biege Book economic survey at 7.00pm Nigerian Time

On Wednesday

At 1.30am Nigerian Time,Investors will be watching the GDP of the Australia Economy both the qoq and yoy
by 10.00am NIgerian time,Investors will put watching the Euro-zone GDP

On Thursday

Investor will have their eyes on the unemployment figures in Austrilia and the rate decision in England,Market expect the rate decision to be unchanged but what I believe will move the market will be the statement accompanying the rate decison,I expect some hawkish tone

The GDP of the Japanese economy will be largely focused on in the asia session market expect a 4.5% expansion

On Friday
The BOE Inflation index and the unemployment situation in canada will be the major focus of investors

How To take advantage of this economic report will be the exclusive of my subscribers.

4 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2012
pappy2000: Let take a look at the snapshot of what we shall expect next week in the Financial Market.

On Monday

Investors will be looking at euro zone purchasers index which comes up at 10.00am Nigerian Time
and the eurozone retail index Year on Year for the month of April....

On Tuesday
Traders will be waiting for the Royal Bank Of Australia(RBA) will announce the interest rate decision by 5.30am Nigerian Time
The Bank Of Canada Rate Decision will come up at 2.00pm
By 12.45am Traders will have their eyes on the ECB rate decision
On the other side of the atlantic,Investors will have their eyes on th Biege Book economic survey at 7.00pm Nigerian Time

On Wednesday

At 1.30am Nigerian Time,Investors will be watching the GDP of the Australia Economy both the qoq and yoy
by 10.00am NIgerian time,Investors will put watching the Euro-zone GDP

On Thursday

Investor will have their eyes on the unemployment figures in Austrilia and the rate decision in England,Market expect the rate decision to be unchanged but what I believe will move the market will be the statement accompanying the rate decison,I expect some hawkish tone

The GDP of the Japanese economy will be largely focused on in the asia session market expect a 4.5% expansion

On Friday
The BOE Inflation index and the unemployment situation in canada will be the major focus of investors

How To take advantage of this economic report will be the exclusive of my subscribers.
I believe next week will be another rewarding week,,thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2012
prince123: I believe next week will be another rewarding week,,thumbs up

THAT WILL BE THE EXCLUSIVE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2012
toluxa1: I lost the uk index cos I entered late. It was my first bet after leaving BOM for 4 years, just came back today. But am sure GOLD will bring in some profit, unfortunately I stakes x2 of what I staked on gold, on uk index. No wahala sha

Tell us what your first stint on BOM was like 4 years back. sad

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by richmans(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2012
Bendazum d guru well done have been on beton for d past 3yrs and am nt making money infact i left d platform a years ago,pls i dnt no if u can help me wit dis alert my mail is (olopadeyemi@yahoo.com)

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2012
pappy2000:

Bros you are long enough in this business u should be a prof by now,with the pmi,there will be sell off in Europe

In reviewing the past week, the above was one of my lowest points, when I lost it one of those early mornings while awaiting the Asian Markets...See the yabbin from Pappy ooo...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2012
azpekuliar:

Tell us what your first stint on BOM was like 4 years back. sad

It was amazing bro. I was trading ONLY the Nasdaq then. One thing I used majorly then was History (not sure whether or not its still a good strategy). Nasdaq had a habit of repeating its daily pattern every year. Meaning that for example if you check the statistics of every June 1 for the past 30 years, Nasdaq may have gone UP 75% of the time, that signalled that you have a 75% chance of winning if you place an UP for Nasdaq in June 1st. Fundamental analysis too. Had no knowledge of the forex market then but I was making good money. I stopped when I foolishly placed a $600 bet one day (that was GIANT money then o) and lost it. Anyway am back now and hope to make money but will try to stick to Money Management.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smooth16(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2012
If you say 2hour time or 4hours time, do stake at dat exact time or how long to the time of expiration, can one place bet 30minutes to d time it will elapse . please explain, thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smooth16(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2012

I dont have your blog site, please drop it for me so that i can sign up for signals to be sent me also thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2012
smooth16: I dont have your blog site, please drop it for me so that i can sign up for signals to be sent me also thanks
www (dot)bomstrategies(dot)(dot)com .....Replace the (dot) with .

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
azpekuliar:

In reviewing the past week, the above was one of my lowest points, when I lost it one of those early mornings while awaiting the Asian Markets...See the yabbin from Pappy ooo...cheesy cheesy cheesy

I must say one of my greatest headache on this site is that despite the fact that I analyze and give my direction,some friends here still fail to capture the system.If you look at the past week,the market agreed with 90% of my analysis yet people fail to take advantage of that.So the problem now is not how get my market direction but on how to execute the platform,That problem will largely be resolved this week

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by richmans(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hw can i get in touch with u for subscription
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
@Pappy2000 can u giv us anoda credible platform to trade apart frm BOM or is there no oda ones.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
At least for comparison sake....

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.