Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97608 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
blink182: Bros the news has gotten to you just now?...lol. This year this year, boys are not smiling...

Bros eye dey red ooo. This BOM I no dey carry am play oo, na im me and my family go use take chop.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: @blink did u rememba FXANYLIZER FOLDER dat u gav us in ur thread. Open it u wil see fxanylizer 1-6 and anoda one in a folder, it is d one in a folder dat does d Magic. OK U KNW WAT... Open ur MT4 & attach al ur fxanylizers u wil see d one dat plot des lines
THANKS BRO...BUT PLZ I HOPE U DONT MIND UPLOADING THE PARTICULAR INDICATOR HERE...
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
naijaobi:
THANKS BRO...BUT PLZ I HOPE U DONT MIND UPLOADING THE PARTICULAR INDICATOR HERE...
THANKS

I just searched for it on his thread and there it all goes. Hope i'm right blink182?

HOW TO INSTALL THE EASYWAYFX ANALYZER INDICATOR

If you’ve purchased this Analyzer, simply download it on your desktop. Just like I did
mine below:.

As in this case I downloaded it on my desktop.
Step 1
Double Click it to reveal the two folders in there. There should be a folder named:
INDICATORS and Another Names TEMPLATES
Installation Guide for Easyway FX Analyzer
Step 2
Double Click the indicator folder to reveal the content, copy the contet of the folder
by “Right Clicking and choose Copy ( see pix Below)
Step 3
Locate your trading platform folder in your system hard disk. Each time you do an
installation of a program your system will create a folder for your installed program in
a folder called PROGRAM FILES located in your hard disk.
To locate your trading platform folder follow this steps
Go to My Computer – Local drive (C:/) – Program Files – Meta Trader - North Finance
Then locate the expert’s folder in the trading platform folder followed by the
indicators folder. Our destination is this indicators folder
This is the link to the indicators folder. You can just copy it and paste it in the address
bar of your explorer page;
C:\Program Files\ MetaTrader - North Finance\ experts\indicators
There you see a list of custom indicators; our goal is to copy our own EasywayFX
Analyzer into this folder to make the list.
So simply paste the copied EasywayFX Analyzer indicators (Indicators 1-6, Fx
Analyzer and Trend Alert) you copied from the desktop into this folder. If you
skipped it or you have another copied item in the clipboard then go and repeat only
step 1 to re-copy the indicator.
Then click on EDIT located in the menu bar and select sub-menu PASTE or press
CTRL V.
The indicators would have been pasted as shown below in the pix
With this in place, your indicator has just been installed on your system.
Step 4
Go back to the Easyway folder on your desktop, and open the second folder
TEMPLATE:
Copy the content of the template folder ( as we copied the indicators earlier on) and
then;
Go to My Computer – Local drive (C:/) – Program Files – Meta Trader - North Finance
Then locate the template folder. Open the template folder, and paste the already
copied template script that we copied earlier on.
After pasting the template into the template folder, you’ll see it as shown below:
It is now left to attach it to your trading chart.
ATTACHING THE INSTALLED EASYWAY FX ANALYZER TO YOUR
TRADING CHARTS:
Close your trading platform if it is opened, then re-run it
Now you have to locate your installed indicator from the CUSTOM INDICATOR
listed in the navigator panel of your trading platform.
Step 5
Right-click on the Analyxer_1 indicator and click attach to chart
The click on the OK button as you should not change any parameter from the
indicator
Do the same things for the Analyzer_2 up till Analyzer_6 Also do the same for Fx
Analyzer and Trend Alert (This is also in the custom indicators)
Also, enable the TEMPLATE by following the process Below ( Graphically)
Just look at your chart you will see the two arrows; the RED-ARROW pointing down
signifying a downtrend and the GREEN-ARROWpointing up signifying an uptrend,
you’ll also see the notification system that tells you what prices to enter and either by
or sell.
That’s the EasywayFX Analyzer; you should just be fine using this indicator.
Note: You can attach this indicator to any currency pair, as many as possible at a time and it
is used for time frames 30M and 1H (30 minutes and 1 hour) and specifically on any USD
chat ( GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CAD etc)
I have noticed that it works best with the 1H chart for me, but I’ll advise that you test it on
various time frames and see which one works for you best. The basic aim anyway, is to
make as much dollars as possible.
When the market direction (trend) is about to change, there is always a light sound that
indicates and you will see a visual GREEN or RED arrow.
The GREEN arrow indicates that the market is going to go up; The RED arrow indicates that
the market is going to come down;
I have also found out that it is advisable not to try and catch too many pips with this indicator.
Unless you understand the market so much. I know this sounds dumb, but I notice that most
naïve and inexperience trader always want to catch as much as 80-100 pips at a go. That’s
why they use AUTOMATED ROBOT and they end up loosing everything they have.
I consistently catch only 10-15 pips with each buy or sell signal, irrespective of how many pips
further up or down it moves. PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BECOME TOO GREEDY
OR ELSE, YOU WILL BURN YOUR FINGERS.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fine dis guy jst uploaded d zip folder bt d one u need among al des to trade BOM is d one i mentioned earlier and let me say dis i did nt use it as automated oo i wil upload my friday's last trade on Gold screeshot soon.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
jammer777:
I just searched for it on his thread and there it all goes. Hope i'm right blink182?

HOW TO INSTALL THE EASYWAYFX ANALYZER INDICATOR

If you’ve purchased this Analyzer, simply download it on your desktop. Just like I did
mine below:.

As in this case I downloaded it on my desktop.
Step 1
Double Click it to reveal the two folders in there. There should be a folder named:
INDICATORS and Another Names TEMPLATES
Step 2
Double Click the indicator folder to reveal the content, copy the contet of the folder
by “Right Clicking and choose Copy ( see pix Below)
Step 3
Locate your trading platform folder in your system hard disk. Each time you do an
installation of a program your system will create a folder for your installed program in
a folder called PROGRAM FILES located in your hard disk.
To locate your trading platform folder follow this steps
Then locate the expert’s folder in the trading platform folder followed by the
indicators folder. Our destination is this indicators folder
This is the link to the indicators folder. You can just copy it and paste it in the address
bar of your explorer page;
C:\Program Files\ MetaTrader - North Finance\ experts\indicators
There you see a list of custom indicators; our goal is to copy our own EasywayFX
Analyzer into this folder to make the list.
So simply paste the copied EasywayFX Analyzer indicators (Indicators 1-6, Fx
Analyzer and Trend Alert) you copied from the desktop into this folder. If you
skipped it or you have another copied item in the clipboard then go and repeat only
step 1 to re-copy the indicator.
Then click on EDIT located in the menu bar and select sub-menu PASTE or press
CTRL V.
The indicators would have been pasted as shown below in the pix
With this in place, your indicator has just been installed on your system.
Step 4
Go back to the Easyway folder on your desktop, and open the second folder
TEMPLATE:
Copy the content of the template folder ( as we copied the indicators earlier on) and
then;
Then locate the template folder. Open the template folder, and paste the already
copied template script that we copied earlier on.
After pasting the template into the template folder, you’ll see it as shown below:
It is now left to attach it to your trading chart.
ATTACHING THE INSTALLED EASYWAY FX ANALYZER TO YOUR
TRADING CHARTS:
Close your trading platform if it is opened, then re-run it
Now you have to locate your installed indicator from the CUSTOM INDICATOR
listed in the navigator panel of your trading platform.
Step 5
Right-click on the Analyxer_1 indicator and click attach to chart
The click on the OK button as you should not change any parameter from the
indicator
Do the same things for the Analyzer_2 up till Analyzer_6 Also do the same for Fx
Analyzer and Trend Alert (This is also in the custom indicators)
Also, enable the TEMPLATE by following the process Below ( Graphically)
Just look at your chart you will see the two arrows; the RED-ARROW pointing down
signifying a downtrend and the GREEN-ARROWpointing up signifying an uptrend,
you’ll also see the notification system that tells you what prices to enter and either by
or sell.
That’s the EasywayFX Analyzer; you should just be fine using this indicator.
Note: You can attach this indicator to any currency pair, as many as possible at a time and it
is used for time frames 30M and 1H (30 minutes and 1 hour) and specifically on any USD
chat ( GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CAD etc)
I have noticed that it works best with the 1H chart for me, but I’ll advise that you test it on
various time frames and see which one works for you best. The basic aim anyway, is to
make as much dollars as possible.
When the market direction (trend) is about to change, there is always a light sound that
indicates and you will see a visual GREEN or RED arrow.
The GREEN arrow indicates that the market is going to go up; The RED arrow indicates that
the market is going to come down;
I have also found out that it is advisable not to try and catch too many pips with this indicator.
Unless you understand the market so much. I know this sounds dumb, but I notice that most
naïve and inexperience trader always want to catch as much as 80-100 pips at a go. That’s
why they use AUTOMATED ROBOT and they end up loosing everything they have.
I consistently catch only 10-15 pips with each buy or sell signal, irrespective of how many pips
further up or down it moves. PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BECOME TOO GREEDY
OR ELSE, YOU WILL BURN YOUR FINGERS.

YEAH BRO, AV SEEN THAT AND DOWNLOADED IT..BUT CHECK OUT WHAT EASYCOPYRH SAID:

easycopyrh: @blink did u rememba FXANYLIZER FOLDER dat u gav us in ur thread. Open it u wil see fxanylizer 1-6 and anoda one in a folder, it is d one in a folder dat does d Magic. OK U KNW WAT... Open ur MT4 & attach al ur fxanylizers u wil see d one dat plot des lines
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: Fine dis guy jst uploaded d zip folder[b] bt d one u need among al des to trade BOM is d one i mentioned earlier[/b] and let me say dis i did nt use it as automated oo i wil upload my friday's last trade on Gold screeshot soon.
WHICH ONE IS THAT
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
azpekuliar:

Bros eye dey red ooo. This BOM I no dey carry am play oo, na im me and my family go use take chop.
Bros I believe you. Me self, e get as e go be I go resign from work.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
naijaobi:
WHICH ONE IS THAT
Unzip the folder and follow his directions. Tomorrow I will try to create a picture description.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: Fine dis guy jst uploaded d zip folder bt d one u need among al des to trade BOM is d one i mentioned earlier and let me say dis i did nt use it as automated oo i wil upload my friday's last trade on Gold screeshot soon.
Is the candle time indicator in that folder too? You won't believe my 8gb flash drive got burnt this morning. Tomorrow, I'm settling down well.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
blink182: Unzip the folder and follow his directions. Tomorrow I will try to create a picture description.
WHEN YOU UNZIP THE FOLDER, THERE'S TWO ODA FOLDERS,NAMELY;INDICATORS AND TEMPLATES
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tomorrow marks the beginnin of anoda great week,,I believe so,,,bendazum,,pappy,,,fxbomovi,,all the great pple in the house,,let's go there...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Guys pls mak una relax smal i dey road dey go house nw as soon as i get home i wil upload my screeshot so dat u guys wil see hw it luks like. @ Blink d candle time is mine so i combined d two to do d magic.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by richmans(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
Thanks so much bendazum hav open LR bt to fund na whala av been trying d website u gave me for funding av tri to open d accounty they website was nt so easy they reject mst of my information i input anoda bt still d account no gree open is there any other means of funding pls help me out
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: Guys pls mak una relax smal i dey road dey go house nw as soon as i get home i wil upload my screeshot so dat u guys wil see hw it luks like. @ Blink d candle time is mine so i combined d two to do d magic.
OK...WAITING..PLZ ALSO GIVE A MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTION ON HOW TO USE IT..AND THE NAME OF THE FOLDER...THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
U will ve to download it. It looks wonderful!

blink182: Is the candle time indicator in that folder too? You won't believe my 8gb flash drive got burnt this morning. Tomorrow, I'm settling down well.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
I keep thinking this thread was made just for me. You guys are doing a great work. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: Guys pls mak una relax smal i dey road dey go house nw as soon as i get home i wil upload my screeshot so dat u guys wil see hw it luks like. @ Blink d candle time is mine so i combined d two to do d magic.
Yeah I'm relaxed but please try to put the candle time up tomorrow cos I want to demo trade for this week then next week I go live.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Rhapsody!:
I keep thinking this thread was made just for me. You guys are doing a great work. Thumbs up!

nice to know the ladies are making money too!

What a man can do ...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by wkkwl: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
@enterpro,i can i get ur contact,plx i want to join bom but i dont know how to go about it,can i get ur contact plz...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
[size=15pt]ANYBODY HOME??[/size]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2012

U never reach house since? Guys dey wait for ur lead oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Guys, i've extracted d candle time for our use, pls find below;

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
jammer777: Guys, i've extracted d candle time for our use, pls find below;
COOOL MAN....THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
wkkwl: @enterpro,i can i get ur contact,plx i want to join bom but i dont know how to go about it,can i get ur contact plz...

send me a mail from my profile, or reply the one i just sent you.

You can as well drop your questions here, and everyone will answer.

Hope you have a debit card and have signed up for a real money account on www.betonmarkets.com ?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
jammer777:

U never reach house since? Guys dey wait for ur lead oooo
Lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
jammer777: Guys, i've extracted d candle time for our use, pls find below;

Nice, men are stepping into the market with chisel and battle axe tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
blink182: Nice, men are stepping into the market with chisel and battle axe tomorrow.
NO TIME BRO grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
No mind Easy.... Dem give u somfin free, u discovered somfin dat culd be of help to everyone, oya upload am nah make evrybody benefit, na wahala! U want make we come prostrate for your house before u upload am?.. Na wa ooo cry

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
azpekuliar: No mind Easy.... Dem give u somfin free, u discovered somfin dat culd be of help to everyone, oya upload am nah make evrybody benefit, na wahala! U want make we come prostrate for your house before u upload am?.. Na wa ooo cry

at least we go thank God 4d 'informate'.

If to say im see am keep quiet nko?

Abeg make we no take abuse discourage people from sharing.

Lol!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
azpekuliar: No mind Easy.... Dem give u somfin free, u discovered somfin dat culd be of help to everyone, oya upload am nah make evrybody benefit, na wahala! U want make we come prostrate for your house before u upload am?.. Na wa ooo cry

Guy, hope say ur account never enter RED? Cos the way u dey yan outta frustration dey really deep,lol grin. Take am easy ehn, he'll soon be up wiv picture representations. Ben,Pappy n fxbomovi, its ur time, pls take center stage as usual
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
MARKET STARTS IN HOW MANY HOURS TIME??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
In 2 weeks I sent 10 signals and all 10 signals won.
how many were you able to take from the ten?

I pray God will give us winners this week.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.