Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97606 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
naijaobi: AND ALSO FROM YOUR CHART IT SEEMS THE ONLY INDICATORS U R USING ARE FXANALYSER AND TREND ALERT
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
naijaobi:
I TOT WEN IT TOUCHES THE GREEN, IT MEANS TO BET RISE
Its confusing so get it right, when it touches green its fall when it touches red its rise. Please do not miss it. In essence, that candle only tested the price. Its opposite you follow, Green fall, red rise. Write it on a piece of paper beside you so you don't hit the wrong button until you get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: abeg my beta pple i don com jare. dis is d pics of my last trade on friday on GOLD. with my earlier post u should understand it beta nw...my candle jst showin dis nonsensewen i open may be because market neva open

Bro please, i've followed the instructions given & i've installed the fxanalyser as directed but my problem is that anytime i wants to change the time frames from example 4H to 1H, it alwax bring out this dialogue box with this sentence "Clock V1_2: DLLs are disabled. To enable tick the checkbox in the Common Tab of indicator". Please, what should i do to fix this? THANKS.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ AZPEKULAIR see guy i dnt hav ur time go ahead and mak a ful of urself i no blame u nw if nt for BLINK wey do beta thing wey i say mak i pay am bak with him own coin....hw i wish say i go fit tell odas alone....bt no wahala sha. NA UR FAULT?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
[quote author=naijaobi][/quote]Ignore every other indicator and focus on the important 2. Candle time is there also.

Easycopy you will have to upload another screen shot with just the two indicators in it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
Is it just me 'cos I still cannot download/install the candle indicator thingy. Its telling me that 'windows cannot open this file'. Do I need a particular program to open it? If yes, then which one?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
blink182: Its confusing so get it right, when it touches green its fall when it touches red its rise. Please do not miss it. In essence, that candle only tested the price. Its opposite you follow, Green fall, red rise. Write it on a piece of paper beside you so you don't hit the wrong button until you get used to it.
THANKS MAN...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ naijaobi its jst one fxanylizer there ooo yes to trend alert and auto pivot dat s wat i use on GOLD bt i use dat particular ANALYZER on all my pairs. @ MCMKESOM i hav nt encounter dat problem bt i will advise u download anoda one or chek it very well
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: @ AZPEKULAIR see guy i dnt hav ur time go ahead and mak a ful of urself i no blame u nw if nt for BLINK wey do beta thing wey i say mak i pay am bak with him own coin....hw i wish say i go fit tell odas alone....bt no wahala sha. NA UR FAULT?
Guy forget, when you withdraw your dollars you won't see anything again.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
blink182: Ignore every other indicator and focus on the important 2. Candle time is there also.

Easycopy you will have to upload another screen shot with just the two indicators in it.
AND THE TWO ARE FXANALIZER AND TREND ALERT..RITE?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ Blink ok i will remove odas nw and do it again for u to see very well
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: @ naijaobi its jst one fxanylizer there ooo yes to trend alert and auto pivot dat s wat i use on GOLD bt i use dat particular ANALYZER on all my pairs. @ MCMKESOM i hav nt encounter dat problem bt i will advise u download anoda one or chek it very well
THANKS MAN...U TOO MUCH.. I HOPE THIS QUESTION WONT SOUND FOOLISH...IT SEEMS THE TREND ALERT WORKS LIKE CANDLE ALERT?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Is it just me 'cos I still cannot download/install the candle indicator thingy. Its telling me that 'windows cannot open this file'. Do I need a particular program to open it? If yes, then which one?
Lol, my belle oh. LWKMD. You have downloaded it correctly. Do not double click on it, it won't work. You need to install it in your mt4 platform. Please gO and read how to install custom indicators. Just google it. Its quite easy.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Just copy it into ur mt4 indicator folder. Dat will do.

Rhapsody!:
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: @ AZPEKULAIR see guy i dnt hav ur time go ahead and mak a ful of urself i no blame u nw if nt for BLINK wey do beta thing wey i say mak i pay am bak with him own coin....hw i wish say i go fit tell odas alone....bt no wahala sha. NA UR FAULT?

Why are you so hurt! You would soon blow your account as you did mid-week and head straight back to the trenches. Lets hope this time you're lucky enough to make a discovery you can then use to hold the whole world to ransome with. **laffing hard**
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Chai, easy, i can get d drift wella. In my own explanation, the green line up there signifies the previous or current day high. If the market wanders to dat high point again for that day, the present candle will definitely finish below the open price. The trend might continue or reverse, but we are not in anyway concerned about the trend, that part of wahala is for the forex traders. All we are focusing on is the particular candle involved. Also, vice-versa for the red line that denotes d previous or current Day low. Easy n blink, correct me if i'm wrong plsssss

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2012

Why are you so hurt! You would soon blow a big-hole in your account as you did mid-week and head straight back to the trenches. Lets hope this time you're lucky enough to make a discovery you can then use to hold the whole world to ransome with. **laffing hard**
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: @ Blink ok i will remove odas nw and do it again for u to see very well
Chairman, I can over see it. I asked so others won't get confused. Me I over understand.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
dis is it only d FXANYLIZER AND CANDLE TIME

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
eh sorry i made mistake to uplaod d first one.. doin it again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
jammer777: Chai, easy, i can get d drift wella. In my own explanation, the green line up there signifies the previous or current day high. If the market wanders to dat high point again for that day, the present candle will definitely finish below the open price. The trend might continue or reverse, but we are not in anyway concerned about the trend, that part of wahala is for the forex traders. All we are focusing on is the particular candle involved. Also, vice-versa for the red line that denotes d previous or current Day low. Easy n blink, correct me if i'm wrong plsssss
You are right.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
AND I GUESS ITS ONLY FOR 1HR TF...ABI? smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: @ naijaobi its jst one fxanylizer there ooo yes to trend alert and auto pivot dat s wat i use on GOLD bt i use dat particular ANALYZER on all my pairs. @ MCMKESOM i hav nt encounter dat problem bt i will advise u download anoda one or chek it very well

Maybe the problem may be from my MT4 because i just downloaded it now. Pls, is there any link u can give me to download exactly the one ( MT4 ) u are using? Am really a novice in this indicator, i do'nt know if the one i downloaded is the right one. THANKS.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
yeah only anylizer and candle time

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
u dnt hav to boda urself wit d trend coz d uptrend still continues bt ur concern is jst dat candle dat touch touch. SHIKINA mak sure ur BOM is ready once u spot any pair movin towards any of des lines once it touches GBAGAHUN sharpaly place it for the remainin time of d candle to close.... for instance lets say 1HR TF and d candle jst hav 20 mnts to close b4 it opens anoda one jst place FALL for 20mnts DEN BEGIN GALALA DANCE

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
mckemsoc:

Maybe the problem may be from my MT4 because i just downloaded it now. Pls, is there any link u can give me to download exactly the one ( MT4 ) u are using? Am really a novice in this indicator, i do'nt know if the one i downloaded is the right one. THANKS.
AM ALSO EXPERIENCING IT..BUT U NEED NOT BOTHER ABT THAT...ONCE THE ARROWS ARE SHOWING,I DONT THINK THERE SHOULD BE ANY PROBLEM
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ JAMMER 777 god bless u u get am wella notin concern u wit trend. @ naijaobi i av been usin it only on 1hr TF bt u can also research on oda TF...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
ok for pple havin candle time wahala i will jst upload mine nw for u...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
jammer777:

Fellas, hw many of us are dissapointed/suprised at this comment made by ***liar? If u are, pls signify
jammer777:

Fellas, hw many of us are dissapointed/suprised at this comment made by ***liar? If u are, pls signify

Bootlicker! You engage your keypad before your braincells! Nobody wants to identify with such a person. You're telling me indirectly I could have missed your last candle stick upload over 30 mins before I posted? Tell us how you were taught to count, 2 quick knocks on your head to explain 2? Even had the temerity to ask if my account was in the red? Well its not, and if you keeping looking out for mine, yours will be heading south real soon.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
easycopyrh: @ JAMMER 777 god bless u u get am wella notin concern u wit trend. @ naijaobi i av been usin it only on 1hr TF bt u can also research on oda TF...
THANKS BRO..BUT FROM THE LAST PIX U UPLOADED ABOVE, U DDIDNT ATTACH THE CANDLE ALERT...ABI? DID I GET IT?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
here is my candle time.. its a zip file open it and copy ur candle time and put it in ur indicator folder..shikina

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
To be a teacher is not easy.

I check this out on smaller TF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.