Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1179453 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
Virus99:
Manuel Pelegrini had Ronaldo, Raul, Robben, Gago and he couldn't give us La decima...

Jose Mourinho had Kaka, Alonso, Ronaldo, Benzema and even Bale yet he couldn't give us La decima...

Zizuo took over as assistant coach while Ancelotti became head coach...and boom ! La decima cool

Rafael Benitez had the same powerful team and yet he couldn't do jackshit. He was even going to take us to the fvcking abyss the same way his managerial career was heading !

And then finally, Zizuo took over completely and then...the rest is history !!!

He left and came back again to give us a trophy...

And this season, with NO signing and even selling off of major players...yet with over 60 injuries of key players and yet he gave us a fighting chance. We finished proud !

Gracias Zizuo kiss kiss kiss the best thing to ever happened to us in modern history.

¡Nos volverás a ver la próxima temporada!

Bale didn't play under Mourinho.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:02pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Virus99 post=101975466]Manuel Pelegrini had Ronaldo, Raul, Robben, Gago and he couldn't give us La decima...

Jose Mourinho had Kaka, Alonso, Ronaldo, Benzema and even Bale yet he couldn't give us La decima...

Zizuo took over as assistant coach while Ancelotti became head coach...and boom ! La decima cool

Rafael Benitez had the same powerful team and yet he couldn't do jackshit. He was even going to take us to the fvcking abyss the same way his managerial career was heading !

And then finally, Zizuo took over completely and then...the rest is history !!!

He left and came back again to give us a trophy...

And this season, with NO signing and even selling off of major players...yet with over 60 injuries of key players and yet he gave us a fighting chance. We finished proud !

Gracias Zizuo kiss kiss kiss the best thing to ever happened to us in modern history.

¡Nos volverás a ver la próxima temporada! [/quote

.Bale didn't play under Mourinho.

You had to include Gago!... Gago was pure shit at Real Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:15pm On May 23, 2021
monerozi5590:

That's how you know those who are your true fans or the ones who jumped camp from their failure laden clubs

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:
From next season Rodrygo should be the first name on the left wing unless for tactical reasons or injury... Vinicius should be behind him, let Rodrygo have his own chance to shine

if na EPL fanboys and Raum.. they'll call it Shakushaku without an end product, that's definitely who Vini is

Mbappe is a must this summer, but in any case it doesn't work out then i believe Haaland/Kane is a cheaper option with Sancho
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 12:30pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=monerozi5590 post=101979646][/quote]

Oh yeah thanks. Bale arrived the same summer that JM left.

Gago wasn't poor bro !!! shocked shocked shocked
Are you just watching football ?!

Gago and Guti were the Modric and Kroos that gave us back to back La Liga title back in 2007 and 2008.

Injury destroyed his career under Mourinho.

Enough with your blasphemy already!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 12:32pm On May 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

if na EPL fanboys and Raum.. they'll call it Shakushaku without an end product, that's definitely who Vini is

Mbappe is a must this summer, but in any case it doesn't work out then i believe Haaland/Kane is a cheaper option with Sancho

Mbappe is not a prolific scorer undecided
Once he can't run, then he can't score.
Exactly what Bayern and ManCity did to him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 12:34pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

if we can get Mbappe he won't be starting on the left, either the right or through the middle

If he starts on the left, fine too then Rodrygo should always start on the right

Mbappe through the middle ?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

LoL are you serious now?!

No player of his age currently has the numbers in UCL, hope you know

every player has his weak spot other teams can use to neutralize his effectiveness, Messi and CR7 are no exceptions my brother

He's versatile enough to play across all front three, that can't be said with most young players this days
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2021
monerozi5590:

Bale didn't play under Mourinho.
Ooops! grin grin grin You just had to puncture that book of lamentation epistle wink wink

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 12:44pm On May 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

LoL are you serious now?!

No player of his age currently has the numbers in UCL, hope you know

every player has his weak spot other teams can use to neutralize his effectiveness, Messi and CR7 are no exceptions my brother

He's versatile enough to play across all front three, that can be said with most young players this days

Hmmm yeah I know.

I just have doubt about him playing the bare-knuckle football of Laliga.

I hope we will get him together with Haland. So if Bazooka fails, RPG won't !
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

Hmmm yeah I know.

I just have doubt about him playing the bare-knuckle football of Laliga.

I hope we will get him together with Haland. So if Bazooka fails, RPG won't !

Me don't want another 100mil+ failure again, this our fanbase is mostly filled with lunatics and kids that won't let you breath once a player is passing through a bad patch or not living up to expectations, rather than support that player, they rather roast him

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 12:53pm On May 23, 2021
you must be a clown if you think we dont need mbappe, with our poor wingers who can't even score.

Florentino priority this summer should be mbappe if we can't secure mbappe then go for another player like Sancho.

then secondly find a to offload that trash Eden hazard and other players Mariano and co.

Lastly work on important renewals like Ramos, nacho and Vazquez. If varane want to go he can Bleep off then we look for his replacement like Pau Torres or promote one of the castilla boys ..

This is my opinion

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 1:37pm On May 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

Me don't want another 100mil+ failure again, this our fanbase is mostly filled with lunatics and kids that won't let you breath once a player is passing through a bad patch or not living up to expectations, rather than support that player, they rather roast him

True cheesy

Look at the way they way they were flaying Thibo during those trying times.

Now look at Thibo kiss kiss kiss without him we would be dragging 10th position with Celta Vigo

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

Mbappe through the middle ?

Yes, that's arguably where he is more productive, as a striker

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 1:47pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Yes, that's arguably where he is more productive, as a striker

IDK bro, I think he's more deadly from the wings
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

Lies...this is a kid that has scored almost 200 goals in his young career, he is a very prolific scorer
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

if it doesn't work I don't see Perez bringing in anyone else, he will still wait for Mbappe to be a free agent next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 1:48pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lies...this is a kid that has scored almost 200 goals in his young career, he is a very prolific scorer

Arrrrrgh
Ok lets go get him. I just don't wanna put my hopes so high and having it hitting rock bottom again.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

IDK bro, I think he's more deadly from the wings

He is set to win the Golden boot in France this season, 
he played majorly as a striker

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

Arrrrrgh
Ok lets go get him. I just don't wanna put my hopes so high and having it hitting rock bottom again.

No be for where Mbappe dey na... automatic Balon D'or if he signs for us

Then we find a way to offload Hazard and give him that number 7

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2021
And as for Vinny I say we still give him time...but not as much minutes as he has been enjoying currently...the class and flair is there he justs needs composure and I think him playing behind Mbappe or Rodrygo could help
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 2:20pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:
And as for Vinny I say we still give him time...but not as much minutes as he has been enjoying currently...the class and flair is there he justs needs composure and I think him playing behind Mbappe or Rodrygo could help

Wait what changed in him against Liverpool first leg ?
I mean I have never seen him in such perfect composure before.

Why can't he just stay like that for fvck sake cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On May 23, 2021
airmark:

You told us that it was Ronaldo that couldn't make Benzema to score goals, is Ronaldo still holding his legs from scoring 25 league goals a season, from Turin?

Put Harry Kane in this Madrid's team full of great midfielders and see how he tears nets weekly.

For 3 seasons in a row without Ronaldo, Benzema has scored over 20 goals
In the last 3 seasons only Messi has scored more league goals than Benzema

Before Ronaldo left how many times did Benzema score 20 league goals in a row?

That is how intelligent people reason

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

Mbappe scored 2 vs Bayern
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 2:53pm On May 23, 2021
raumdeuter:

Mbappe scored 2 vs Bayern

If he's the Prince that was promised...may the gods see to it then.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:08pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

Oh yeah thanks. Bale arrived the same summer that JM left.

Gago wasn't poor bro !!! shocked shocked shocked
Are you just watching football ?!

Gago and Guti were the Modric and Kroos that gave us back to back La Liga title back in 2007 and 2008.

Injury destroyed his career under Mourinho.

Enough with your blasphemy already!

After Makelele left, we bought different defensive midfielder just to replace him but all to no avail. From Mahamaduo Diara , Gravesen, Gago, Emerson to Lassana Diara and the rest..In Europe we were shit as of then. For six years we were knocked out of the UCL in the round of 16 consecutively. Arsenal, Lyon, As Roma, Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Juventus were the team we met in those six years. Mourinho came and made us a serious contender in the UCL by taking us to three semi final consecutively.

At the bolded, that is a pure lie... Gago and Guti are not anything near Modric and Kroos.

Guti has vision but sometimes he is very unserious.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2021
Virus99:

Wait what changed in him against Liverpool first leg ?
I mean I have never seen him in such perfect composure before.

Why can't he just stay like that for fvck sake cry

that's why I said he needs patience...Zidane knows this too that's why he keeps playing him...the guy is good and he will eventually come good but a club like ours can't be patient enough that's why I proposed we made him 2nd choice behind Rodrygo( I know it's going to be hard) but I think it's a good idea...instead of selling him off and watching hi blow up somewhere else in a few years
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

that's why I said he needs patience...Zidane knows this too that's why he keeps playing him...the guy is good and he will eventually come good but a club like ours can't be patient enough that's why I proposed we made him 2nd choice behind Rodrygo( I know it's going to be hard) but I think it's a good idea...instead of selling him off and watching hi blow up somewhere else in a few years

But that's just the funny part, is he going to blow up at all (whether here or somewhere else) ... Asensio's case sums it up

even Sterling with time started managing putting up numbers but not still consistent at it and now he's the second choice at Man city just behind Mahrez
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:50pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Vinicius, i am beginning to be tired of him. I believe this is his third season with us but dude can't compose himself infront of goal.

Three seasons in top flight football but no improvement..smh.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:53pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Vinicius, i am beginning to be tired of him. I believe this is his third season with us but dude can't compose himself infront of goal.

Three seasons in top flight football but no improvement..smh.

Perez and his love for Brazilian kids.

Miguel, Arribas and Blanco should be promoted to the first team. They can serve as a good backup .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
raumdeuter:

For 3 seasons in a row without Ronaldo, Benzema has scored over 20 goals
[s]In the last 3 seasons only Messi has scored more league goals than Benzema

Before Ronaldo left how many times did Benzema score 20 league goals in a row?

That is how intelligent people reason[/s]

Why has it been difficult for this great Benzema to score 25+ league goals in a season for 20yrs now?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On May 23, 2021
airmark:

Why has it been difficult for this great Benzema to score 25+ league goals in a season for 20yrs now?

Why should he score 25 goals? What sense does that make? He has been Madrid top scorer for 3 seasons in a row and only Messi has scored more goals than Benzema in that time

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.