Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1183515 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (1836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2021
Congratulations to Lille.. for their 4th League title

E no easy...

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

Lol guy relax... i don't even enjoy country football and the last time i sat down to watch a full 90' mins of an international match was the 2018 world cup and Hazard was on fire then plus the rumours of us getting Courtois then, so i was very curious of seeing what they offer in the international scene

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2021
airmark:

I didn't mention that Kane would join Chelsea, you already concluded that i was referring to Chelsea as the ambitious club he would join. grin

Kane won't join a team using tired legs to compete like Madrid. grin grin grin

The best tired legs on the goddamn planet

While your agile legs are about to bottle this whole season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2021
airmark:

Kane won't join a team using tired legs to compete like Madrid. grin grin grin

C'mon man.. which one is tired legs already?

are you talking about our midfield or Benz in particular cause if it's the latter then he muds all England top 4 club strikers this season

So what are you insinuating again?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

The best tired legs on the goddamn planet

While your agile legs are about to bottle this whole season

Rely on Ramos, Marcelo, Benzema, Kroos etc next season again. You will find your team in Europa conference league. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

C'mon man.. which one is tired legs already?

are you talking about our midfield or Benz in particular cause if it's the latter then he muds all England top 4 club strikers this season

So what are you insinuating again?

We all saw how Kante bullied your midfielders over 2 legs.

We all saw how Chelsea attackers sliced through your defence with ease but not clinical enough to effect more destruction and Courtois also saving your assses.

If those tired legs are still the ones you are bringing next season to challenge, then forget winning Ucl.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:20pm On May 23, 2021
FergieRaww:
Congratulations to Lille.. for their 4th League title

E no easy...
Aswear When angers scored I became afraid for them Never easy to win ligue 1 ahead of the jugernaut called psg Them try
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2021
airmark:

We all saw how Chelsea attackers sliced through your defence with ease but not clinical enough to effect more destruction and Courtois also saving your assses.

If those tired legs are still the ones you are bringing next season to challenge, then forget winning Ucl.

Ooh so it's about the midfielders now?!

Not Benzema getting 25+ league goals anymore cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:17am On May 24, 2021
airmark:

Rely on Ramos, Marcelo, Benzema, Kroos etc next season again. You will find your team in Europa conference league. grin

Ensure you win that UCL final on Saturday oooo

If your team no am eeehh, I go spam both your mention and that chelshit trend tire
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2021
devvy44:

Ensure you win that UCL final on Saturday oooo

If your team no am eeehh, I go spam both your mention and that chelshit trend tire

How many cups did your team win this season?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:31am On May 24, 2021
airmark:

How many cups did your team win this season?

How many did yours win this season?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2021
devvy44:

How many did yours win this season?

We are in UCL final after we flogged out your team.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:17am On May 24, 2021
airmark:

Zidane Bleep up with his formation against you guys..Kante didn't bully anyone. Over both legs we had more possession than you guys in the midfield

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2021
monerozi5590:

Zidane Bleep up with his formation against you guys..Kante didn't bully anyone. Over both legs we had more possession than you guys in the midfield

Use youtube highlights of Kante vs Madrid especially at Stamford bridge to referesh your memory.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by iampeterben(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2021
#HalaMadrid, congratulations to our sister Atletico Madrid. We run hard next season hopefully with some fresh legs.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:20pm On May 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

That's how you know those who are your true fans or the ones who jumped camp from their failure laden clubs
Dat one no too sabi, na Ronaldo fan, e say Bale played under Mourinho, and then Gago lmao grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2021
This the reason i never and will never support the Spanish national team...

BelGium for Euros!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2021
airmark:

You no get shame o.

Wtf is Onze D'or? I hope it's not an award organized by French people o. grin
In any sane world how could Benzema beat Lewandowski and Messi to any thing this season?
Even in "big diicks"?!

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zhongkui: 12:49pm On May 24, 2021
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2021
No single Real Madrid player for La Roja? shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2021
ddippset:

Are they even planning on winning the Euros before? lol cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 1:01pm On May 24, 2021
FergieRaww:

BelGium for Euros!
Spain national team no want that trophyless spirit anywhere near them

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2021
biomustry:

Spain national team no want that trophyless spirit anywhere near them

K
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 1:12pm On May 24, 2021
biomustry:

Dat one no too sabi, na Ronaldo fan, e say Bale played under Mourinho, and then Gago lmao grin grin grin
Gago that was more of a Casemiro mould is who he is comparing to Modric and Kroos of all people Person wey Mourinho pursue when him enter because he wanted to make real a major force in the UCL again No be the same Gago play for Argentina in 2014 world cup yet mascherano was the standout performer. I just dey look am
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 1:13pm On May 24, 2021
FergieRaww:

BelGium for Euros!

Luis Enrique is not a bias coach

Ramos would have made the squad if not for injuries

No Madrid player deserves to be there ,or where you expecting ekuke Asensio to make the team grin

Belgium for the euros ba ? Play make una hazard play well
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 1:15pm On May 24, 2021
ddippset:

Aside Ramos What has any Madrid player done to be there ?

Even Madrid fans knows this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2021
andrewbaba44:

No Madrid player deserves to be there ,or where you expecting ekuke Asensio to make the team grin

Belgium for the euros ba ? Pray make una hazard play well

I honestly don't give a kobo if any Madrid players are called up for Spain but was expecting Ramos or Nacho/carvajal at least or even odriozola to an extent.. (Isco and asensio) are minus one

I don't care either if Hazard plays well but i hope he does... i love the Belgium squad so much, and Courtois deserves a national trophy after his heroics at the last World Cup
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 1:28pm On May 24, 2021
FergieRaww:

I honestly don't give a kobo if any Madrid players are called up for Spain but was expecting Ramos or Nacho/carvajal at least or even odriozola to an extent.. (Isco and asensio) are minus one

I don't care either if Hazard plays well but i hope he does... i love the Belgium squad so much, and Courtois deserves a national trophy after his heroics at the last World Cup

I think you give a kobo but you are just pretending .

Your words says it all

Carvajal with only 13 league games should be there,none of your players should be there jare

odriozola na fine player but how many times zidane dey play am wey go make spain reason am ?

You should be rooting for big benz abeg because that dude is supposed to be a world cup winner

just negodu you saying you dont care about hazard , belgium self fit no do well grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Belgium for the euros ba ? Play make una hazard play well

What Justifies calling up Diego Llorente and the other Diaz guy but not Nacho?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I think you give a kobo but you are just pretending .

Your words says it all

Carvajal with only 13 league games should be there,none of your players should be there jare

odriozola na fine player but how many times zidane dey play am wey go make spain reason am ?

You should be rooting for big benz abeg because that dude is supposed to be a world cup winner

just negodu you saying you dont care about hazard , belgium self fit no do well grin

That Carvajal's 13 games is still more than that of Diaz
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 1:55pm On May 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

What Justifies calling up Diego Llorente and the other Diaz guy but not Nacho?

Okay i think you have a point about diego llorente , my mind no go there before

Nacho should be there ahead of diego llorente at least, the llorente guy is not better than nacho and didnt even play much this season

Which diaz are you talking about
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2021
God please let this be true

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (1836) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.