Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,619 members, 7,934,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:02 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1204120 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
usbcable: hit ya heads on the wall all you like.

the legend has scored more free-kicks than Ronaldinho.
And yet,He is still a novice to Ronaldinho!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
logica: Problem is, THAT midget would not need as many attempts to reach that milestone. wink
O boy! Laugh wan kill me o!!
With all this arguments,one will not even believe that Ronaldo gave Messi 2yrs in age lol!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iaz93: Ronaldo just keeps scoring game after game. He does his talking on the pitch. Nothing's going to stop him from claiming the European golden boot this season.
Yet with all his goals,He couldnt qualify Portugal,nor win La liga nor UCL!!......
i laugh in Greek!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
philfearon:
Yet with all his goals,He couldnt qualify Portugal,nor win La liga nor UCL!!......
i laugh in Greek!
Bro, are you okay?
LA liga and the UCL are still under way. So what are you talking about? As for the World Cup, they'll face Sweden in the play-offs. So Portugal chance to qualify for the World cup isn't ruled out yet.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, are you okay?
LA liga and the UCL are still under way. So what are you talking about? As for the World Cup, they'll face Sweden in the play-offs. So Portugal chance to qualify for the World cup isn't ruled out yet.
I am okay..
There is no trophy to be Won in 2013 again bro,CR7 lost all.....
Well,as for Portugal against Sweden,i will love to see that Ibrahimovic vs C.Ronaldo flavour....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
logica: Problem is, THAT midget would not need as many attempts to reach that milestone. wink

I wanna believe that u also did your research and the midget has scored all the free kicks he ever dared kick in his career right?
una go beef die homie is certified doper than gaucho in freekkicks< learn to live with that bro<<<<<<<<
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by logica(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
ortopazz:
I wanna believe that u also did your research and the midget has scored all the free kicks he ever dared kick in his career right?
If English isn't so hard for you to understand, you would know the difference between not needing as many attempts (which you can statistically project using the actual number he has taken to goals), and scoring ALL free-kicks. Should I break it down in Yoruba or Igbo?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2013
philfearon:
Well,as for Portugal against Sweden,i will love to see that Ibrahimovic vs C.Ronaldo flavour....
Me too gringrin I just hope they beat Sweden
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Iaz93: Me too gringrin I just hope they beat Sweden
Barca fans will not want that.

Just so that they can say Ronnie failed.

Hopefully Portugal wont bleep up like they did against Isreal H/A.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2013
philfearon:
O boy! Laugh wan kill me o!!
With all this arguments,one will not even believe that Ronaldo gave Messi 2yrs in age lol!!

whats your problem with age?
you keep yabbing about 2 years older at any given post.

I tire for you sef.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2013
philfearon:
i laugh in Greek!

what is this one saying now undecided

we will see wetin the midget go do when the world cup starts.
As if he did anything in the last world cup.. he didnt even score a goal much less take Argentina any where in the tournament.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
usbcable:
Barca fans will not want that.

Just so that they can say Ronnie failed.

Hopefully Portugal wont bleep up like they did against Isreal H/A.

You are Wrong bro...As a matter of fact,i want to see Ronaldo in the World cup...I want to see Ibrahimovic too..I want to see all the best players there...But then,i dont do the qualifying,they do! Its a pity Ronaldo will have to go through playoffs....Regardless whatever,i stil hope to see him there!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
usbcable:

whats your problem with age?
you keep yabbing about 2 years older at any given post.

I tire for you sef.
I hope you are not agitated? Or did i lie?
Anyways,@bolded,where and where did u see me yab about age?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
usbcable:

what is this one saying now undecided

we will see wetin the midget go do when the world cup starts.
As if he did anything in the last world cup.. he didnt even score a goal much less take Argentina any where in the tournament.
Its a pity that You are biased,you dont even watch football as football!
So how many goals and trophies has ur Superman{ronaldo} scored and won with his own country? Wasnt he at the same World cup? What prevented him from winning it? Why didnt he score goals? Did they even reach the quarter-final?
You reali need to stop being biased and watch football as football!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
philfearon:
I hope you are not agitated? Or did i lie?
Anyways,@bolded,where and where did u see me yab about age?

see below from Barca thread page 228.
You were the first to mention age then every other person Ronaldo haterz followed your line of reasoning.

philfearon:
Exactly..Thats What i do too....its just that haterz are so myopic,they cant see all the facts that there are!
Imagine,i saw "Ronaldo breaks Messi's record of 12goals in a single year in UCL"..i was like,choi! So Ronaldo is now breaking the record of a player he is 2yrs older than? Smh!

and since when being younger be a bench mark to say you achieved greater feats or was able to break a record
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
philfearon:
Its a pity that You are biased,you dont even watch football as football!
So how many goals and trophies has ur Superman{ronaldo} scored and won with his own country? Wasnt he at the same World cup? What prevented him from winning it? Why didnt he score goals? Did they even reach the quarter-final?
You reali need to stop being biased and watch football as football!

Bros,

abegi park well.
you wan form say you no dey biased yet you seem to castigate a feat just because the person came to mother earth two years earlier.

as per all your other questions same thing applied to both him and messi difference was messi was the BDO due to some crap "unbiased" judgement.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
usbcable:

and since when being younger be a bench mark to say you achieved greater feats or was able to break a record

You can imagine a son setting records for his father to break!!
You can imagine Messi setting Records for Ronaldinho to break..
You can imagine Jonathan setting records for Obasanjo to break!!
Imagine being the manager,yet an ordinary cleric earns higher than u!
Read from down to Up!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
You can imagine a son setting records for his father to break!!
Two year olds can never father a child. not even in dreams.
philfearon:
You can imagine Messi setting Records for Ronaldinho to break..
why not. they are of the same profession and generation.
philfearon:
You can imagine Jonathan setting records for Obasanjo to break!!
If Obasanjo is voted back into power then IT WILL HAPPEN.(hopefully not Boko Haram record grin )
philfearon:
Imagine being the manager,yet an ordinary cleric earns higher than u!
QUESTION:
who earns more a cleric in the VATICAN or a General Manager of PHILFEARON & DAUGHTERS NIG. LTD.

you guessed right I believe.
philfearon:
Read from down to Up!!
Read from Up to down
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
usbcable:
Two year olds can never father a child. not even in dreams.

why not. they are of the same profession and generation.

If Obasanjo is voted back into power then IT WILL HAPPEN.(hopefully not Boko Haram record grin )

QUESTION:
who earns more a cleric in the VATICAN or a General Manager of PHILFEARON & DAUGHTERS NIG. LTD.

you guessed right I believe.

Read from Up to down
I see with Your replies that You didnt even undastand What i was trying to bring afore from your cognition....The idea of the examples i made i simply to let You know that "The time of C.Ronaldo has passed.." But peepz like u are still too blind to see this!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
I see with Your replies that You didnt even undastand What i was trying to bring afore from your cognition....The idea of the examples i made i simply to let You know that "The time of C.Ronaldo has passed.." But peepz like u are still too blind to see this!!
The time of C. Ronaldo has passed? Huh? Damn!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: The time of C. Ronaldo has passed? Huh? Damn!!
Without telling it,dont You know?.....You should have asked Yourself Why he was agitating for this his current contract!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:17am On Nov 16, 2013
C-Boy put portugal on a one goal average lead in the play-offs

too bad only one of either him or Zlatan will be in brazil.

I hope my boys gets there
#croro
#pepe
#coentrao
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:

Have You Not Proved Your Bias With This Post Of Yours ...?

If You Don't Know How to Argue Coherently dealing With Facts and Statistics as to What Football entails, Why not Take a Seat and Learn ?

What Do You Call Someone Whose "Time" has Passed( as You Say It ),Predominately Topping Charts on Every Spheres Of Football ?

Highest Goal Scoring affinity !

Both in Laliga and Ucl huh ?

Your Midget Doesn't Seem to be Keeping his own End Up to "Agility" but Subjected to
Unfitness ,Isn't this his Prime" or "Time" as you Put it ?

I'd Like To Think You and Your ilk forming Forces against The Whites" are Just Haters Of Good record..LoL

DeaL With Your Club's Stale and Never Progressing Record while We Celebrate Ours, If You aren't bias as You Claim...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick:

I'd Like To Think You and Your ilk forming Forces against The Whites" are Just Haters Of Good record..LoL

DeaL With Your Club's Stale and Never Progressing Record while We Celebrate Ours, If You aren't bias as You Claim...

*cough* embarassed
16 titles in 5 years, including 2 UCLs versus 3 titles in same period grin

You be Basketmouth or Jedi. Right? Cos you got jokes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick:

If You Don't Know How to Argue Coherently dealing With Facts and Statistics as to What Football entails, Why not Take a Seat and Learn ?

What Do You Call Someone Whose "Time" has Passed( as You Say It ),Predominately Topping Charts on Every Spheres Of Football ?

Your Midget Doesn't Seem to be Keeping his own End Up to "Agility" but Subjected to

Football Its a pity if folks like u proclaim themselves football analyst,yet are blind to simple facts.....
It is 10yrs ago since ur darling White Merengues won UCL!
It is Exactly 10yrs ago since anyone from Your Club won anything Fifa best!
The last time i checked,Ur dear Merengue has won only 3league titles in 9yrs! Still within this period,ur darling club has wasted over €1.2billion on players and projects that are yet to yield fruits and are total waste of time!
The last time i checked,CR7 has not won anytin European in Madrid colours apart from 2012 overall European league topscorers........its even a pity,cuz i saw u say he scores a lot of goals!
The last time i checked,CR7 and the Entire Madrid foundation were begging the world to vote for him in the upcoming Fifa balon d'or{as if Winning it is based on silly public sympathy}.........
Bro,if am u,i will shut up....You sure dont know the definition of success...The last time i checked,CR7 is still the player with the highest PK taken! Little wonder how he scores goals!
13league matches,5PK's already!!! Smh!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick:

it's just so funny how we nigerians love to bury our heads in the sands. What happened all these seasons both players were injury free? Pls u people should stop reminding us how ronaldo is top scorer cus when you say that, all I remember is that messi is injured. Its not a coincedence that ronaldo outscoring messi has coincided with messi being injured. Pls hide ronaldo's shame for him na!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:
Football Its a pity if folks like u proclaim themselves football analyst,yet are blind to simple facts.....
The last time i checked,Ur dear Merengue has won only 3league titles in 9yrs! Still within this period,ur darling club has wasted over €1.2billion on players and projects that are yet to yield fruits and are total waste of time!
The last time i checked,CR7 has not won anytin European in Madrid colours apart from 2012 overall European league topscorers........its even a pity,cuz i saw u say he scores a lot of goals!
The last time i checked,CR7 and the Entire Madrid foundation were begging the world to vote for him in the upcoming Fifa balon d'or{as if Winning it is based on silly public sympathy}.........
Bro,if am u,i will shut up....You sure dont know the definition of success...The last time i checked,CR7 is still the player with the highest PK taken! Little wonder how he scores goals!

OoH , So its about the achievement Of respective Clubs now ?

No ,I say you should shove whatever yardstick You use as your weapon to claim the dot on an 'I' against the white down Your bias Throat.

How do you ascertain what Success is in Football ?...

By an achievement of a certain player in a club ?...

Who aside the midget in your club comes close to being an all time great player ?

Your analogy you brought to fore to help buttress your vague point was Flawed and used against you still.

What about consistency and record breaking" you think they aren't a benchmark for supremacy in Football ?

Fact still remains that, When it comes to overall accomplishment and achievement ,your dear club comes second to the white, live with that, I don't know what it feels like to play a second fiddle, but with your rants I sure can imagine !
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
ddippset: it's just so funny how we nigerians love to bury our heads in the sands. What happened all these seasons both players were injury free? Pls u people should stop reminding us how ronaldo is top scorer cus when you say that, all I remember is that messi is injured. Its not a coincedence that ronaldo outscoring messi has coincided with messi being injured. Pls hide ronaldo's shame for him na!

Unfortunately, FIFA, UEFA, wouldn't Say aaahh, Mercy had a kneel injury hence his reason for not keeping up to his own end of being a top notch baller and contending with the likes of record breakers of a Season , So I choose to ignore this excuse.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
So Gone are the Dayz When a Win From You Catalans against The Merengues is celebrated ?..

LoL"

Please ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Facts and Stats Please....?

Anyone ?

Let's Draw a Yardstick to Success In all Ramification between These Two Clubs.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
ddippset: it's just so funny how we nigerians love to bury our heads in the sands. What happened all these seasons both players were injury free? Pls u people should stop reminding us how ronaldo is top scorer cus when you say that, all I remember is that messi is injured. Its not a coincedence that ronaldo outscoring messi has coincided with messi being injured. Pls hide ronaldo's shame for him na!

i remember Ronnies first season he was injured for two straighht months.

no one was saying Messi won the awards due to Ronnies absence for those two months.

so deal with your pulga's inability to keep discipline with his feeding and exercise regime.

better still make una go bring bonaventure back from bayern

as if we give a phuck if he is injured abi na our fault.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:

QUESTION
were the five penalty kicks dubious or not

is it his fault that a flea/midget doesnot have same convertion rate at the spot kick as C-ororo

and please every club has reigned supreme atr some point in time in the history of football(liverpool, real madrid, ac milan, manchestr united) so dont make it seem like you guys are doing something never done before

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1845) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.