Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,653 members, 7,934,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1204132 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Don't Mind Them, As If Losing to Bayern Last Season Isn't Akin to a record breaking "Loss" Of/in a Tournament ?...LoL
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick:

OoH , So its about the achievement Of respective Clubs now ?
Maybe your sweet mindblowing eyez didnt see ur post i quoted........what else wia u talking of if not achievement? Do u need a soothsayer to tell u that the 2galactico Eras were total failures and waste of resources?

No ,I say you should shove whatever yardstick You use as your weapon to claim the dot on an 'I' against the white down Your bias Throat.

In football,and esp in Fcb and RMA,Success is measured by on-field activities==>trophies.....
I dont know what other yardsticks you are talking about!!

How do you ascertain what Success is in Football ?...

Dont make me believe you are a kid bro!!

By an achievement of a certain player in a club ?...
Individual honours are part of team Succex!
Who aside the midget in your club comes close to being an all time great player ?

Puyol will go down as one the Greatest defenders of the game!
Xavi and Iniesta will go down as the greatest midfielders of their time,and one of the greatest the round leather game has ever seen....
Dani Alves will go down as a great Right full back!
Sergio Busquets will forever be one of the greatest box to box midfielders of this age...Even ur Xabi Alonsi testified to it!!
I need not say about Messi! Need i tell u about Neymar too?

Your analogy you brought to fore to help buttress your vague point was Flawed and used against you still.

And yet u cant prove me wrong!! Smh! Wich of my points was flawed anyway?

What about consistency and record breaking" you think they aren't a benchmark for supremacy in Football ?
See who is talking of consistency and record breaking!!..You are just making me laugh bro! Considering that ur team is languishing in 3rd position and winning matches with as many controversial pK's as possible,i'll pass! Has it occurred to u that Barca has been on top of Laliga for 52weeks now,and stil counting..Talking of breaking records,we finished the league 15points ahead of u.....I wonda wich century u guys will break this record anyway!

Fact still remains that, When it comes to overall accomplishment and achievement ,your dear club comes second to the white, live with that, I don't know what it feels like to play a second fiddle, but with your rants I sure can imagine !
Hahahahaha! Speaking like a typical Arsenal fan!!
If ur head is swelling that u won 9European cups{now UCL},then u are a fooool!
When Madrid won the European cup in 5consecutive times,only 8teams played it in a sort of closed Union..And this 8teams were winners of their respective leagues...
Its a pity that it coincided with the 5yrs they laid siege to laliga,winning it by their unscrupulous and ill-mannered means anyway!
Since the UCL has been expanded,whats holding them from winning it 5times consecutively?? Mtcheeeeww!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick: Don't Mind Them, As If Loosing to Bayern Last Season Isn't Akin to a record breaking "Loss" Of/in a Tournament ?...LoL
no shame in losing to bayern. But you? You lost to lewandowaski.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick: So Gone are the Dayz When a Win From You Catalans against The Merengues is celebrated ?..

LoL"

Please ?
It might do u well if u check how many times u guys have actualy won us!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick:

Unfortunately, FIFA, UEFA, wouldn't Say aaahh, Mercy had a kneel injury hence his reason for not keeping up to his own end of being a top notch baller and contending with the likes of record breakers of a Season , So I choose to ignore this excuse.
no excuses. Just compare and judge when they were both fit! The result says it all.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
usbcable:

i remember Ronnies first season he was injured for two straighht months.

no one was saying Messi won the awards due to Ronnies absence for those two months.

so deal with your pulga's inability to keep discipline with his feeding and exercise regime.

better still make una go bring bonaventure back from bayern

as if we give a phuck if he is injured abi na our fault.

no excuses, for 3 whole seasons they were both fit. Judge the results!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
usbcable:

QUESTION
were the five penalty kicks dubious or not

is it his fault that a flea/midget doesnot have same convertion rate at the spot kick as C-ororo

and please every club has reigned supreme atr some point in time in the history of football(liverpool, real madrid, ac milan, manchestr united) so dont make it seem like you guys are doing something never done before
No club has laid held Europe and The World over siege for 5yrs consecutively,and no player in history has laid the Fifa best player award siege for 4yrs consecutively!!.....So,yeah,we have actually done what nobody has done bro......Not even ur Zidane,Figo,Ronaldo,Carlos, Beckham, Owen, Cannavaro,etc,did it....
Well,the current galacticos are cry-babies,so no need mentioning them!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:
Maybe your sweet mindblowing eyez didnt see ur post i quoted........what else wia u talking of if not achievement? Do u need a soothsayer to tell u that the 2galactico Eras were total failures and waste of resources?

In football,and esp in Fcb and RMA,Success is measured by on-field activities==>trophies.....
I dont know what other yardsticks you are talking about!!

Dont make me believe you are a kid bro!!

Individual honours are part of team Succex!

Puyol will go down as one the Greatest defenders of the game!
Xavi and Iniesta will go down as the greatest midfielders of their time,and one of the greatest the round leather game has ever seen....
Dani Alves will go down as a great Right full back!
Sergio Busquets will forever be one of the greatest box to box midfielders of this age...Even ur Xabi Alonsi testified to it!!
I need not say about Messi! Need i tell u about Neymar too?

And yet u cant prove me wrong!! Smh! Wich of my points was flawed anyway?

See who is talking of consistency and record breaking!!..You are just making me laugh bro! Considering that ur team is languishing in 3rd position and winning matches with as many controversial pK's as possible,i'll pass! Has it occurred to u that Barca has been on top of Laliga for 52weeks now,and stil counting..Talking of breaking records,we finished the league 15points ahead of u.....I wonda wich century u guys will break this record anyway!

Hahahahaha! Speaking like a typical Arsenal fan!!
If ur head is swelling that u won 9European cups{now UCL},then u are a fooool!
When Madrid won the European cup in 5consecutive times,only 8teams played it in a sort of closed Union..And this 8teams were winners of their respective leagues...
Its a pity that it coincided with the 5yrs they laid siege to laliga,winning it by their unscrupulous and ill-mannered means anyway!
Since the UCL has been expanded,whats holding them from winning it 5times consecutively?? Mtcheeeeww!!
general franco hated losing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:
It might do u well if u check how many times u guys have actualy won us!!
educate us will you
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Funny how My post Got erased ,and I'd have to type again.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
usbcable:
educate us will you
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Classico
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Philfearon,

Why do You Talk Like a Primitive Person on a Haul From The 12th Century and got Stuck in between 13th and 14th Century ?

Ever heard Of Change Before ?, So We Should Magically Bring Back The Era Where as You say ,8teams Only Had a Chance to Play, its not Like we Dominated by Fiction, Where were other Teams including your beloved one When we Ruled and are Still Ruling ?

Pity how your team gained its Tunnel to dominance Late(1992 Precisely)

We have Our 3 Champions League Titles to Show For our Superiority in this Era, Our Consistent appearances in Said tournament, Our Laliga Titles, Copa del , Our highly Skilled Individual Material Players...

Not to Mention their recognition in breaking Records as well..

What else Should we portray to Highlight our Supremacy ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
ddippset: no shame in losing to bayern. But you? You lost to lewandowaski.

Its Not far-Fetched for a Single player to cause an Upset in the Entire Back Of a Team,especially When the said team Has a porous Back line From history,

EveryOne knew The Superiority Discrepancy in That said Group Of death ,Was between RealMadrid and Man city, Dortmund Caught everyone by surprise, and well,

Even in the said Knockout Stage, we accepted our Flaws, Mishaps and Corrected them with a Win,nearly cost them(dortmund) their Qualification to the next round.

It isn't easy to close the goal Margin ,I'm sure you'd agree with me on that.

However, what did your so called club do against Bayern ?...

Not even a consoling Goal ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick: Philfearon,

Why do You Talk Like a Primitive Person on a Haul From The 12th Century and got Stuck in between 13th and 14th Century ?

Ever heard Of Change Before ?, So We Should Magically Bring Back The Era Where as You say ,8teams Only Had a Chance to Play, its not Like we Dominated by Fiction, Where were other Teams including your beloved one When we Ruled and are Still Ruling ?

Pity how your team gained its Tunnel to dominance Late(1992 Precisely)

We have Our 3 Champion League's Titles to Show For our Superiority in this Era, Our Consistent appearances in Said tournament, Our Laliga Titles, Copa del , Our highly Skilled Individual Material Players...

Not to Mention their recognition in breaking Records as well..

What else Should we portray For our Supremacy ?
is it that u are learning to write in good English or that you joined Nairaland recently?
If i were u,i wil shut up!
I guess u dont know ur history..If at all u do,u wil know that Barca has won the Most trophies in football history!!
And what Copa del Rey are u talkn abt? The one u hv nt won upto 12times or wich oda one? Check who the copa del rey is now dia drinking cup!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:
is it that u are learning to write in good English or that you joined Nairaland recently?
I guess u dont know ur history..If at all u do,u wil know that Barca has won the Most trophies in football history!!
And what Copa del Rey are u talkn abt? The one u hv nt won upto 12times or wich oda one? Check who the copa del rey is now dia drinking cup!!

So Much For Correction ?

You brought the English Language Part here Not me..

I don't type Like an Infant eager to make a point.....

I Type Not Write, and Please spell Correctly When debating me.

What exactly were we Chatting about again ?

Remind Me ?

History and Statistics between Real and The other Club ? Ooh The Second Club..lol

Listen Mehn, there's nothing you'd Say to Change What already is ,Ok.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:

Care to Explain to Me what You Mean ?

This is One Of the Many Reasons I Don't engage Kids Like You to a debate that requires Findings and intellect ability...

Barcelona has won the Most Trophies ?? shocked

That One is a Knockout Lie o..LoL"...!!!

Well, Bleacher Report Proves Otherwise, with Real Madrid Topping as the Most Successful Club with The Highest Trophies Ever Won.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/510011-world-football-the-11-most-successful-european-clubs-in-history

Educate Your Self homie !
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:

And what Copa del Rey are u talkn abt? The one u hv nt won upto 12times or wich oda one?

I Want to Avoid You But Your Posts Keeps Reeking Of Bias,and Fictitious Claims and Allegations...

Point Of Correction Again

We have Won CoPa del Rey 18 Times tongue

You Check Your Own record
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
switdick:

So Much For Correction ?

You brought the English Language Part here Not me..

I don't type Like an Infant eager to make a point.....

I Type Not Write, and Please spell Correctly When debating me.

What exactly were we Chatting about again ?

Remind Me ?

History and Statistics between Real and The other Club ? Ooh The Second Club..lol

Listen Mehn, there's nothing you'd Say to Change What already is ,Ok.

Well,am benevolent,so i'll ignore this post.....This is public front bro...A word is enough!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:
Well,am benevolent,so i'll ignore this post.....This is public front bro...A word is enough!

Benevolent" My AsSsS!! undecided

Where Was Your Benevolence When You Told Me I Know Nothing and I Should "Shut Up" ?

Its Obvious By Your Posts That You Can't afford a Hat Yet You Talk Through One..

You Glaringly Don't Know Me So You Felt You Could Just Quote and Tell Me a lot Of Shiiii"

I Purposely Made a Mistake In The Second to The Last Post Of Mine So You'd have a Reason to argue and Feel Smart But you Still didn't notice it !

Then Your Not a Barca Fan ......Truth, and I Say That With No Intent Of Pun
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 4:59am On Nov 17, 2013
switdick:

Benevolent" My AsSsS!! undecided

Where Was Your Benevolence When You Told Me I Know Nothing and I Should "Shut Up" ?

Its Obvious By Your Posts That You Can't afford a Hat Yet You Talk Through One..

You Glaringly Don't Know Me So You Felt You Could Just Quote and Tell Me a lot Of Shiiii"

I Purposely Made a Mistake In The Second to The Last Post Of Mine So You'd have a Reason to argue and Feel Smart But you Still didn't notice it !

Then Your Not a Barca Fan ......Truth, and I Say That With No Intent Of Pun
Like i said,am so benevolent! I dont have time for childish{even though you are a kid anyway} rantings from you bro! When you are ready to talk about football and facts without being prejudiced or biased,then i will talk!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2013
philfearon:
Like i said,am so benevolent! I dont have time for childish{even though you are a kid anyway} rantings from you bro! When you are ready to talk about football and facts without being prejudiced or biased,then i will talk!

LoL..You Sound Injured, Talking About Me Being a Kid And All that Incorrect Nonsense.

You have Many Reasons To Refute a Kid's Fact,I Just Fail To Understand What Your Stance Is Now, Its Like You Have Joined The Whites, Welcome to Our World.. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2013
In the bid to appear Smart and all Level headed to Talk Soccer you reveal Your Lack Of Knowledge, I Gave You a Hint Of a Mistake in My Post Just For You to Keep Up With The Flow Of Debate, You Still did as My "Predictive Text" has been Failing My words and Failed. LoL

I Need to Know if That Thing in Your head is Called a Brain, how Can You Convince Us all on Nairaland it is ?

No, You do Your Self a Favor and Quit, Go Back To Your Jam Packed agbero Thread and Spill Your garbage There,No One Is Interested Here.

We're All White here We don't Wanna Be Stained So ?..lol

Let The True barca Fans I have always recognized on This Thread talk, Not You, You Sound Like a beginner.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2013
switdick: In the bid to appear Smart and all Level headed to Talk Soccer you reveal Your Lack Of Knowledge, I Gave You a Hint Of a Mistake in My Post Just For You to Keep Up With The Flow Of Debate, You Still did as My "Predictive Text" has been Failing My words and Failed. LoL

I Need to Know if That Thing in Your head is Called a Brain, how Can You Convince Us all on Nairaland it is ?

No, You do Your Self a Favor and Quit, Go Back To Your Jam Packed agbero Thread and Spill Your garbage There,No One Is Interested Here.

We're All White here We don't Wanna Be Stained So ?..lol

Let The True barca Fans I have always recognized on This Thread talk, Not You, You Sound Like a beginner.
Like i said,am benevolent!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2013
grin grin Ok Mr Benevolence.

You Can Air Your Thoughts To Your Self, You Know ,We Can All be Benevolent too wink

My Barcelona Bro...LoL"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2013
^^Good for you!
Just have it in mind that FCB is the best team of the 21st Century.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2013
^^ Not Like I Would Like to Argue that With You, You do Know that Best Team is Relative to Success and What Not Football trophy achievements ?

Just Know That Real Madrid are The Most Successful Team In The World too . tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
ddippset: it's just so funny how we nigerians love to bury our heads in the sands. What happened all these seasons both players were injury free? Pls u people should stop reminding us how ronaldo is top scorer cus when you say that, all I remember is that messi is injured. Its not a coincedence that ronaldo outscoring messi has coincided with messi being injured. Pls hide ronaldo's shame for him na!
Ronaldo was leading messi with 8 goals in the league before Messi got injured. So, what are you trying to imply? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
philfearon: ^^Good for you!
Just have it in mind that FCB is the best team of the 21st Century.
Best team my a*s! Somebody pls call Bayern Munich. gringrin

With the way Bayern Munich is playing now, FCB won't be able to beat them ...lai lai. they are even winning more trophies.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: Best team my a*s! Somebody pls call Bayern Munich. gringrin

With the way Bayern Munich is playing now, FCB won't be able to beat them ...lai lai. they are even winning more trophies.
The same Bayern that found it hard to win Chelsea and the same Bayern that Borussia Dortmund destroyed in their super cup? You are a learner bro!!
Mind u,Bayern na our{barca's} wife!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
philfearon:
The same Bayern that found it hard to win Chelsea and the same Bayern that Borussia Dortmund destroyed in their super cup? You are a learner bro!!
Mind u,Bayern na our{barca's} wife!!
The same barca that has been finding it hard hard to beat Chelsea? Oga, you know what's up! tonguetongue

Even me sef dey fear Bayern gringrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iaz93: Ronaldo was leading messi with 8 goals in the league before Messi got injured. So, what are you trying to imply? undecided
this man, are you a learner? Messi was actually topping on the scorers' chat until match day 7, september 28th 2013 against almeria when he got his first injury. Then he was on 8 goals while ronaldo was on 6 goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
ddippset: this man, are you a learner? Messi was actually topping on the scorers' chat until match day 7, september 28th 2013 against almeria when he got his first injury. Then he was on 8 goals while ronaldo was on 6 goals.
Leave all this kids that watch the back of tv during Matches!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1845) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.