Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,434 members, 7,937,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1205304 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:
I cant imagine us signing Conté or whatever his name is.

Presently, our football philosophy is "You can score us it wont matter because we will out score you anyway". a very progressive football.

Now if we sign Conté our philosophy will become "Don't score us because we have no interest in scoring you. But if we manage to score you, even our fans will help us defend the goal." a very retrogressive football.

My sweet Madrid is entering a very dark age cry angry embarassed
exactly the same thing I wrote here some days ago. Bringing in conte will be bad, his style won't work here. Conte, mourinho and Simeon are three coaches that I hate their style of play. Always playing for a draw or atleast a one goal win.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
MoR2:
do you process things at 200bytes per hour undecided

am a Madrid fan

Na 20microbytes per day.

Tsheeeeeew.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
FergieRaww:

You and i know that doesn't matter... give Hotspur what they need and Kane is ours for the number 9 jersey or perhaps we can snap up icardi for a cheap price (compared to Kane's price tag tho')

All am saying is that we just need a lethal striker for next season... we are Madrid and we are known for scoring goals (History has it) ...doesn't matter the coach we get, we will still be on a high come next season
we are talking about Levy here. A man that bites. He even made it clear he won't let pochettino leave even for £100m. Now imagine what he will say when we go for Kane this Summer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
FergieRaww:

You and i know that doesn't matter... give Hotspur what they need and Kane is ours for the number 9 jersey or perhaps we can snap up icardi for a cheap price (compared to Kane's price tag tho')

All am saying is that we just need a lethal striker for next season... we are Madrid and we are known for scoring goals (History has it) ...doesn't matter the coach we get, we will still be on a high come next season

let's just snap up Lewandoski or pay Icardi's release clause smiley. or perform a miracle shocked and get Kane grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
usbcable:

Na 20microbytes per day.
Tsheeeeeew.
thank God you know
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
MoR2:

let's just snap up Lewandoski or pay Icardi's release clause smiley. or perform a miracle shocked and get Kane grin
we want our aging players replaced and you still want lewandoski?.

*Kane won't be leaving Tottenham anytime soon.

*with inter Milan in next season's champions league, I doubt icardi will like to leave now.
tho I pray he comes to REAL.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
we are talking about Levy here. A man that bites. He even made it clear he won't let pochettino leave even for £100m. Now imagine what he will say when we go for Kane this Summer.

Stop thinking bout the impossible and be positive

Liverpool acted all stubborn during Coutinho's transfer saga and we all know how it all ended.... Barcelona were forced to let go their future messiah and more...

Tottenham are not bigger than this clubs neither is Levy richer than any... Neymar wanted balon d'or and he left (tho he'll get that at madrid anyways) Coutinho left just to win Trophies and he's getting it... so if Kane feels he want to grow in football levy will not be his brick wall ijn

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:

*with inter Milan in next season's champions league, I doubt icardi will like to leave now.

Seriously man! are you a Madrid fan or not

pls tell me who we are likely to sign in your own opinion or are you thinking we are planning to stick with the current squad for another whole season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
FergieRaww:

Stop thinking bout the impossible and be positive

Liverpool acted all stubborn during Coutinho's transfer saga and we all know how it all ended.... Barcelona were forced to let go their future messiah and more...

Tottenham are not bigger than this clubs neither is Levy richer than any... Neymar wanted balon d'or and he left (tho he'll get that at madrid anyways) Coutinho left just to win Trophies and he's getting it... so if Kane feels he want to grow in football levy will not be his brick wall ijn
coutinho didn't sign a new deal the year barka snapped him from Liverpool's claws.

Neymar left barka because his release clause was activated.

Does Kane have a release clause?.

It's impossible to get Kane this summer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
MoR2:

A miracle is all we want rn cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
FergieRaww:

Seriously man! are you a Madrid fan or not

pls tell me who we are likely to sign in your own opinion or are you thinking we are planning to stick with the current squad for another whole season
face reality my dear.

Lemme ask you, how did our signing of bale go that year?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
face reality my dear.
Lemme ask you, how did our signing of bale go that year?
We later got him right undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:

so in other words it's Benzema shocked noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wait what of timo Werner
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
MoR2:

so in other words it's Benzema shocked noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wait what of timo Werner
we could have gone for Werner last winter, but his allergic to noise. He plays with some device in his ears. Don't know if the board will move for him this summer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
we could have gone for Werner last winter, but his allergic to noise. He plays with some device in his ears. Don't know if the board will move for him this summer.

ahhh, not another season of benzema. let's just pay Icardi's release clause it's not like he has any choice after that.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
MoR2:

ahhh, not another season of benzema. let's just pay Icardi's release clause it's not like he has any choice after that.
icardi made it clear that he wants to play in the UCL with inter Milan. His dream has now come true. I don't think he will want to leave now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Congrats to Rafa Nadal on winning his 11th title at ROLAND-GARROS.

#oneofourown.
#madrista

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
MoR2:

thank God you know

Just goes to show the thought process you have.

Glory hunter.

Soon you will go back to your Chelsea thread

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Interesting how a lot of Madridistas actually have this pie-in-the-sky take on our current situation.

Yes, this is Madrid. But the current situation is peculiar and the man at the helm of affairs is Perez. Zidane just left, no WC coach would be in a hurry to sign a deal with Perez knowing it'd likely mean being sacked before next season is over. These coaches have advisers too you know. That's why everyone is shooting down rumors of joining--from Low to Tite. Even Conte is now feeling fly because of our history.

The board should roll the dice. We've tried to get the big names and they're not coming. They should enact plan B. Get a transition coach to fill in. They were supposed to have made an announcement last weekend. We're at the start of the second week after their self-imposed deadline.

About players, anyone who really thinks we would sign Neymar or Kane this summer doesn't have his head in the right place. Neymar's contract has a release clause date that's a day after the transfer window closes (a deliberate attempt to keep him for at least 2 seasons). Tottenham just gave Kane a 5-yr contract and DOUBLED his wage. He's not going to leave that to a club dilly-dandying about giving their star player a raise, at least not immediately after signing such a contract.

Lewandowski is no longer a target. Not after that shitshow he pulled at the SF. If Perez gets him, it's because he's desperate (and right now he surely is as he is offering two new contracts to Bale and Ronaldo, when just weeks ago he was acting like he would call Ronaldo's bluff and had Bale on the chopping block). After our spat with Liverpool, Firmino isn't coming this summer. Salah too. Icardi is an option, but we can't make any concrete moves until we get a new coach and the clock is ticking.

The club is in a state of flux right now, and it can either be rescued or it can descend into a Holy Sh*t! spectacle. Zidane rescued us the last time around. Would Perez make another good decision? I hope so. But let's not confuse optimism for realism.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
icardi made it clear that he wants to play in the UCL with inter Milan. His dream has now come true. I don't think he will want to leave now.

We can lure him. He's practically in pole position and if he comes he'd start at least 50% of our matches if he hits the ground running. It's not like he's going to the WC.

With Milan he gets a chance of playing in the UCL. With RM he is guaranteed to reach the SF and has a shot at winning it.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
LordAdamX:
Interesting how a lot of Madridistas actually have this pie-in-the-sky take on our current situation.

Yes, this is Madrid. But the current situation is peculiar and the man at the helm of affairs is Perez. Zidane just left, no WC coach would be in a hurry to sign a deal with Perez knowing it'd likely mean being sacked before next season is over. These coaches have advisers too you know. That's why everyone is shooting down rumors of joining--from Low to Tite. Even Conte is now feeling fly because of our history.

The board should roll the dice. We've tried to get the big names and they're not coming. They should enact plan B. Get a transition coach to fill in. They were supposed to have made an announcement last weekend. We're at the start of the second week after their self-imposed deadline.

About players, anyone who really thinks we would sign Neymar or Kane this summer doesn't have his head in the right place. Neymar's contract has a release clause date that's a day after the transfer window closes (a deliberate attempt to keep him for at least 2 seasons). Tottenham just gave Kane a 5-yr contract and DOUBLED his wage. He's not going to leave that to a club dilly-dandying about giving their star player a raise, at least not immediately after signing such a contract.

Lewandowski is no longer a target. Not after that shitshow he pulled at the SF. If Perez gets him, it's because he's desperate (and right now he surely is as he is offering two new contracts to Bale and Ronaldo, when just weeks ago he was acting like he would call Ronaldo's bluff and had Bale on the chopping block). After our spat with Liverpool, Firmino isn't coming this summer. Salah too. Icardi is an option, but we can't make any concrete moves until we get a new coach and the clock is ticking.

The club is in a state of flux right now, and it can either be rescued or it can descend into a Holy Shit! spectacle. Zidane rescued us the last time around. Would Perez make another good decision? I hope so. But let's not confuse optimism for realism.

-Lord
glad you know there is no way Kane will leave Tottenham this summer after signing a new and improved contract. One guy in this thread thinks we can still sign Kane even after he just signed a new deal. Smh.

About signing a new no9, I won't be surprised if benzema continue at Madrid next season. Why? Getting a solid and a young striker won't be easy now. Most of our targets don't even what to leave their current clubs. Players like icardi won't be easy to pull out. He just got inter Milan to the UCL and also his their captain. Kane was one of our target but he has just signed a new contract.

Just like you pointed out, with the rubbish Lewy played in the SF, I don't think Perez will still want to sign him, coupled with the fact his in his 30'.

As it stands now, papa Perez's main objective is to get a new coach and then sign Neymar. A player he has been admiring for years Now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
LordAdamX:

We can lure him. He's practically in pole position and if he comes he'd start at least 50% of our matches if he hits the ground running. It's not like he's going to the WC.

With Milan he gets a chance of playing in the UCL. With RM he is guaranteed to reach the SF and has a shot at winning it.

-Lord
inter will sale him if he wants to leave, but I don't think icardi himself will like to leave after dragging his team to the CL.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
glad you know there is no way Kane will leave Tottenham this summer after signing a new and improved contract. One guy in this thread thinks we can still sign Kane even after he just signed a new deal. Smh.

About signing a new no9, I won't be surprised if benzema continue at Madrid next season. Why? Getting a solid and a young striker won't be easy now. Most of our targets don't even what to leave their current clubs. Players like icardi won't be easy to pull out. He just got inter Milan to the UCL and also his their captain. Kane was one of our target but he has just signed a new contract.

Just like you pointed out, with the rubbish Lewy played in the SF, I don't think Perez will still want to sign him, coupled with the fact his in his 30'.

As it stands now, papa Perez's main objective is to get a new coach and then sign Neymar. A player he has been admiring for years Now.

Personally, I think it'd be interesting to see how Perez manages to keep CR7, Bale, and Neymar happy at the same time. Playing together is not really the issue, but the wage bill.

Bale earns 300k, CR7 earns 365k. Yea, believe that. Bale that's out half of every season with injuries earns 65k less than CR7. Now Perez wants to bring in Neymar and make him the highest paid player in the club, while simultaneously increasing CR7 and Bale's salaries. And his obsession with Neymar is worrying. He may eventually sell one or more of our first 11 or vital replacements to get enough money to fund his 350m Neymar bid + GK bid + WC No 9 bid + any other utility player like Odriozola et al.

About Benzema, I hate to be pessimistic, but if he is our main striker next season, then we should just expect the worst and hope for the best. Simply forget about winning a trophy. At this point, there's no reason whatsoever to make Benz our top man upfront. Bale is unreliable for the whole season and CR7 wouldn't play more games, he'd play less (several of which he wouldn't finish/play to 90); which means any top striker for us has to guarantee at least 15 goals domestically for us to be in the running for the league and CdR. Benz offers no such guarantee.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
inter will sale him if he wants to leave, but I don't think icardi himself will like to leave after dragging his team to the CL.

Well, we wouldn't be sure until we reach out to him and give him a deal he can't refuse.

But what do you have. A Madrid board in need of a WC striker letting Chelsea (that's playing in Europa) get ahead of us in the race for the easiest name to sign on our striker checklist. Apparently, he is currently negotiating a better deal and should sign a new contract (like Kane) in the coming days.

Then prolly after he signs the new deal, you'll start hearing us preparing a 200m bid for him, like we've been under the rock all this while.

I just dey look Perez with corner eye.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by brandable: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
why can't we go for dybala then.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2018
brandable:
That guy is as overrated as a pronstar's pussy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

That guy is as overrated as a pronstar's pussy
lol,na truth you talk
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2018
brandable:
O. V. E. R. R. A. T. E. D
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2018
LordAdamX:

Personally, I think it'd be interesting to see how Perez manages to keep CR7, Bale, and Neymar happy at the same time. Playing together is not really the issue, but the wage bill.

Bale earns 300k, CR7 earns 365k. Yea, believe that. Bale that's out half of every season with injuries earns 65k less than CR7. Now Perez wants to bring in Neymar and make him the highest paid player in the club, while simultaneously increasing CR7 and Bale's salaries. And his obsession with Neymar is worrying. He may eventually sell one or more of our first 11 or vital replacements to get enough money to fund his 350m Neymar bid + GK bid + WC No 9 bid + any other utility player like Odriozola et al.

About Benzema, I hate to be pessimistic, but if he is our main striker next season, then we should just expect the worst and hope for the best. Simply forget about winning a trophy. At this point, there's no reason whatsoever to make Benz our top man upfront. Bale is unreliable for the whole season and CR7 wouldn't play more games, he'd play less (several of which he wouldn't finish/play to 90); which means any top striker for us has to guarantee at least 15 goals domestically for us to be in the running for the league and CdR. Benz offers no such guarantee.

-Lord
if Perez should have his dream of signing neymar come true. That means Benz and bale will leave. I seriously believe CR7 doesn't want to leave, he just wants to earn more, that's why I'm not bordered when I see the new headlines of him leaving.

About signing a no9,who do you think will fit in. Apart from Lewandowski and icardi.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Alisson might decide where his moving this Summer any time soon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2018
I heard Real Madrid have called vinicius junior for pre season. Can't wait to see what he can offer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Captain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1847) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Rarre, King2019(m), Colson(m), Rajmeista(m), nonny1212 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.