Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1205308 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
if Perez should have his dream of signing neymar come true. That means Benz and bale will leave. I seriously believe CR7 doesn't want to leave, he just wants to earn more, that's why I'm not bordered when I see the new headlines of him leaving.

About signing a no9,who do you think will fit in. Apart from Lewandowski and icardi.

If the desirable isn't available, the available should become desirable.

We have a sporting director and scouts. If we can't provide a direct replacement for Benz, we should at least give him competition. It seems like the board will eventually settle for Lewy, not because he is our top choice, but because he is the only person available.

A Ciro or Vardy would guarantee us at least 15 domestic goals playing with CR7/Bale/Isco/Modric/Kroos/Marcelo/Carvajal. But I don't think Perez will sign anyone upfront who doesn't fit the galactico mould. Which I think is a primary reason why the board isn't even seeking Icardi's signature.

I think the board still has this misguided notion that there are only a few desirable top clubs for WC players and coaches; and are having a rude awakening.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

That guy is as overrated as a pronstar's pussy
dybala is a great and good footballer. He is not in anyway overrated.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
if Perez should have his dream of signing neymar come true. That means Benz and bale will leave. I seriously believe CR7 doesn't want to leave, he just wants to earn more, that's why I'm not bordered when I see the new headlines of him leaving.

About signing a no9,who do you think will fit in. Apart from Lewandowski and icardi.
Miremoses1:
I heard Real Madrid have called vinicius junior for pre season. Can't wait to see what he can offer.

Ronaldo, Vinicius, Bale shocked #exciting
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
MoR2:

Ronaldo, Vinicius, Bale shocked #exciting

Lol. This guy, hope you're not trolling us. Vinicius!.. That Vinicius guy needs to be refined, remoulded and sharpen before he start playing in Real Madrid first team. His talent is too raw.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
monerozi5590:

Lol. This guy, hope you're not trolling us. Vinicius!.. That Vinicius guy needs to be refined, remoulded and sharpen before he start playing in Real Madrid first team. His talent is too raw.

Well as long as it's not benzema
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
MoR2:

Well as long as it's not benzema

Lol. Benzema is up there. He is one of the very best in his position in Europe.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Benzema's statistics in Europe is very impressive. Benzema is a big match player.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
On this day in 2009,Real Madrid agreed a world record fee with man united for CR7.

Since then-

4 Ballon d'Ors

4 ucl trophies.

2 la liga.

451 goals.

Madrid all time top scorer.

UCL all time top scorer.

#Goat.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
monerozi5590:

He's good enough to be a backup and rotation option or maybe be loaned to a laliga team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kingsley1000(m): 4:03am On Jun 12, 2018
NOW RONALDO IS GONE,THEY SHOULD SIGN MPABBE, SALAH,MAHREZ, ZAHA, RASHFORD as a replacement
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:57am On Jun 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

He's good enough to be a backup and rotation option or maybe be loaned to a laliga team

I prefer him to be loaned to a club in Europe where he will have more playing time. That will be good for his development?

Sometimes those Brazilians are never serious with their football career. they fade out quickly. I also heard that Vinicius likes to dribble unnecessary. I just pray he will toe the path of Neymar and Marcelo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2018
monerozi5590:

I prefer him to be loaned to a club in Europe where he will have more playing time. That will be good for his development?

Sometimes those Brazilians are never serious with their football career. they fade out quickly. I also heard that Vinicius likes to dribble unnecessary. I just pray he will toe the path of Neymar and Marcelo.
he won't be loaned out to an European club. Is either he stays one more year in America or he stays in Madrid. The board might later decide to loan him to an European club or not.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
You got to feel sorry for K. Navas, playing with amateurs as national teammates. His the only one that makes a difference there.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
We got new Coach guys!

https://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goal.com%2Fen%2Fnews%2Flopetegui-appointed-real-madrid-manager%2F1c92479o8de9417r9tn8b45xq8&h=ATOqP1aMLh54AD4A8brcOx30jVTNHLFcSPFiurEnywA-GkFkIdEmASjnj-fEVQabmI29OYbzF1FbHa9-3egbCfWv-cH-u4AzuciLw0gYf9vItzKlRfMkLaSx5TMAoPubz-CfDMPr_EgriTBLE0DXTZoVdaruvqkxpfEP7HqQjdmgt6VnpYJYHNd04_WDddSH6ohgFnx25SI9pSXOBGkcE-fgb7sa67saHJ-PvdtwRp-nXtYzz1rNirjDxJj46pYF1-7loy0wZBC1Zr5oYA840b3165NR_nJ_a5QZWZxOwpVya5fcs804jMCsTWCX5l81KfZlTEEusKys5Ko-eYNRwepcChFcCDwUgriUMVoSR72JTvYE616_4I0X8v4AP41xm_bOrEjDOPq56wsPnJXPNQmv66vEAGxKcKx-MqIDU8RtjlGPD547kDiy_JMutX7VzIg3F8D-FpEm2rWZ_6YJcZca_qScYOMqERK4V1tR3H0RDB0P69fllIX0yFsboZBGy7d2BKzGzk_pEHXP1rYTjYpQ4s1Y8gkeG4eiKhnWx4d9y1paeNonhHWdP4cKZdT1t1RZ6XWOhdmJ4S52-_935Nrx5DnoZI7STiYTI6cS1aXG11MothsFx9rA5USAaXFGYAO3nYfbZ0BHInGyK0iJCHyeAIUUi7lZSpMEYX7spqS8nqEgnVXFvYbmAYaQhgoAgw5XSpX2IoFx8Bm196vvz3ntNRTPaPKMrwGLFPe8l6tMthole4gZvWdwv6CbSRu4_W4VfvtPI39Lbzkyc_gpUHu0yfpxO92LeqZYFQDgjbjOJv3Pr23oA2rOhkedBu40fp8
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lopetegui is our new coach
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Julen Lopetegui is our new Coach! cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
What is wrong with Perez for Christ's sake? Why can't he leave Julen for the national team? Now he might not be able to concentrate on the World Cup, he had better not ruin our chances for WC glory!

undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
mcdreeezy:
What is wrong with Perez for Christ's sake? Why can't he leave Julen for the national team? Now he might not be able to concentrate on the World Cup, he had better not ruin our chances for WC glory!

undecided

Antonio Conte signed for Chelsea before Euros too but that didn't stop Italy performing well
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Antonio Conte signed for Chelsea before Euros too but that didn't stop Italy performing well
I hope so. But I thought Julen had a contract with the NT till 2020. I'm complaining because I feel he would have been a good thing for the NT if he handled them for a long period. Now Perez has cut that short.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
One thing I'm excited about Julen's appointment is his preference for possession football.

How successful he'd be with it, seeing we've always been a fast and furious team is anyone's guess.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Julen Lopetegui shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
mcdreeezy:

undecided
shocked

you supporting Spain?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lopetegui is the worst possible choice, man is a Barcelona fan, Messi's ass licker and, worst of all, is Spanish, that means he will give priority to his countrymen to be happy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
I love this cool now we can play an exciting possession games. but it seems his a barka fan.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Melvyn11:
Lopetegui is the worst possible choice, man is
a Barcelona fan, Messi's ass licker and,
worst of all, is Spanish, that means he will
give priority to his countrymen to be happy
lol, let's wait and see how things turn out.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Melvyn11:
Lopetegui is the worst possible choice, man is
a Barcelona fan, Messi's ass licker and,
worst of all, is Spanish, that means he will
give priority to his countrymen to be happy

Dude, Lope is a stop-gap measure. The plan B I was talking about.

Perez has been wanting to have a Spanish-heavy RM for a while now, so it's no surprise he favored Lope.

I don't think he'd see his contract through (it's 3 yrs). However, it's too early to say if he is a bad choice.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Miremoses1:
I love this cool now we can play an exciting possession games. but it seems his a barka fan.

Man played 5 games for Barca and 1 game for RM. Ain't a fan of Bale. Fan of Messi and Isco.

Hopefully, he doesn't start a ruckus in the dressing room. Ramos just has to get CR7 and Marcelo on board, and Lope'd have a stable first 3 months. From then on, only results will determine how long things hold up together.

I'm all piped up for his possession style. It'd be fun to watch as we'd obviously keep the ball more in the league, which should mean more entertaining play and fewer conceded goals. We already use it in the CL. If we can use it more often in La Liga, maybe, just maybe, we could have another double or who knows a treble.

Time to raid for De Gea. Although I'd rather we went for Alisson who is practically begging for us to get him.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

Dude, Lope is a stop-gap measure. The plan B I was talking about.

Perez has been wanting to have a Spanish-heavy RM for a while now, so it's no surprise he favored Lope.

I don't think he'd see his contract through (it's 3 yrs). However, it's too early to say if he is a bad choice.

-Lord
with him as head coach, isco will surely be a starter (which I don't really like) ,also this dude is a messi fan. Well.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Miremoses1:
with him as head coach, isco will surely be a starter (which I don't really like) ,also this dude is a messi fan. Well.

It all depends on the results. If he knows what is good for him, he'd be practical with his selections. If he doesn't, the results will show and he'd be sacked in a jiffy.

As I've said, I don't have high hopes for next season. It's both exciting and concerning. Let's give him a chance and see how well his style works for the team.

About him being a Messi fan. There hasn't been a coach who's a fan of Messi that CR7 hasn't humbled. Lope would be no different. I don't even think CR7 cares. Let's just give the man all the support he needs, so if he starts flunking there'd be no excuses.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

It all depends on the results. If he knows what is good for him, he'd be practical with his selections. If he doesn't, the results will show and he'd be sacked in a jiffy.

As I've said, I don't have high hopes for next season. It's both exciting and concerning. Let's give him a chance and see how well his style works for the team.

About him being a Messi fan. There hasn't been a coach who's a fan of Messi that CR7 hasn't humbled. Lope would be no different. I don't even think CR7 cares. Let's just give the man all the support he needs, so if he starts flunking there'd be no excuses.

-Lord
of course, I'm backing him to do a great, but since his Spanish, he might be partial, like dropping varane for nacho, starting both asensio and isco(which will be disastrous). I just hope he doesn't tamper with Bale's position. Let's also watch how he will handle ronaldo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

Man played 5 games for Barca and 1 game for RM. Ain't a fan of Bale. Fan of Messi and Isco.

Hopefully, he doesn't start a ruckus in the dressing room. Ramos just has to get CR7 and Marcelo on board, and Lope'd have a stable first 3 months. From then on, only results will determine how long things hold up together.

I'm all piped up for his possession style. It'd be fun to watch as we'd obviously keep the ball more in the league, which should mean more entertaining play and fewer conceded goals. We already use it in the CL. If we can use it more often in La Liga, maybe, just maybe, we could have another double or who knows a treble.

Time to raid for De Gea. Although I'd rather we went for Alisson who is practically begging for us to get him.

-Lord

Navas. We don't need another goalkeeper for now when we we already have Navas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1847) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto(m), Rajmeista(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.