Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. (1814 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
Today many marriages that married for Love are regretting their marriage and been married,caused by infidelity & other factors,especially,the high rate of infidelity in married men to women.Most spouse(s),have lost their life,in the fight & believe of Love and Trust.I believe so much in Love,for God is not only Love but in him to obtain True-Love.......But it is a thing of the heart and head....love and trust is all God's grace,that is sufficient & will be sufficient in homes.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by slimyem: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: Today many marriages that married for Love are regretting their marriage and been married,caused by infidelity & other factors,especially,the high rate of infidelity in married men to women.Most spouse(s),have lost their life,in the fight & believe of Love and Trust.I believe so much in Love,for God is not only Love but in him to obtain True-Love.......But it is a thing of the heart and head....love and trust is all God's grace,that is sufficient & will be sufficient in homes.
what manner of BLAH is this?cheesy
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
ol boy bone oo, nowadays we naija guys are very hardened, our heart no dey break again. We easily dabble in and out of love just for the fun of it, without fear or favour. And when the doing no gree to do again, we just catch the next available flight and then we are on to the next one. #our hearts don turn to iya basira kpomo#
Although i cant speak for the gals shaa.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: Today many marriages that married for Love are regretting their marriage and been married,caused by infidelity & other factors,especially,the high rate of infidelity in married men to women.Most spouse(s),have lost their life,in the fight & believe of Love and Trust.I believe so much in Love,for God is not only Love but in him to obtain True-Love.......But it is a thing of the heart and head....love and trust is all God's grace,that is sufficient & will be sufficient in homes.
While this post is as incoherent as sh[i]i[/i]t, i get what you are seemingly trying to say. . .
There is no shortcut to love. It's either you love, or you don't. If love is not wholehearted, it is not love and was never love. Love encapsulates accepting her/him for whoever he is/was, love is not jealous, it does not brag, it does not look out for it's own selfish interests. Love is accepting the mistakes and shortcomings of an imperfect person, even before a wrong is committed against you. Love the imperfect man or woman, perfectly. Love emanates from the heart, and you know, "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". You give what you have. Allowing the sad experiences of others to misconstrue love is quintessentially immature. A matured mind knows that time and unforeseen occurrence befalls everyone, therefore, he/she doesn't always expect things to work out as planned, thereby, having a back up plan and line of action should things go contrary to plan.

I'd rather not love, than love halfheartedly. If you are not willing to love wholeheartedly, why would you expect wholehearted love from another? It starts with you. . . Modern age or not! wink

1 Like

Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
@sexkillz,the fact,u wish 2 make a point,doing warrant u been rude....Err ur opinion or keep it to urself.I wnt update a post as this if i havent learnt from experiences of person(s) around me.....It seems,the guys are only taking sides & altering whatever ill that comes out of their.Sexkillz,whether a post is as u put it,'incoherent shit' or not leave it to the one that posted it.U guys are wicked & insincere only a few stand out......they more u feel irritated the more u know how many homes are suffering silently.The main meaning & motive of Love has been misused by many & understood by a few causing so much heart-break,broken home or even death today.There is only a good man/woman,but can never be a perfect man/woman,4 God is the only perfect one & everyday of our life,there is an opening for learning & mistakes.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
@sexkillz,the fact,u wish 2 make a point,doesnt warrant u been rude....Err ur opinion or keep it to urself.I wnt update a post as this if i havent learnt from experiences of person(s) around me.....It seems,the guys are only taking sides & altering whatever ill that comes out of their mouth.Sexkillz,whether a post is as u put it,'incoherent shit' or not leave it to the one that posted it.U guys are wicked & insincere only a few stand out......they more u feel irritated the more u know how many homes are suffering silently.The main meaning & motive of Love has been misused by many & understood by a few causing so much heart-break,broken home or even death today.There is only a good man/woman,but can never be a perfect man/woman,4 God is the only perfect one & everyday of our life,there is an opening for learning & mistakes.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by enomakos(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
blogger1.0:
ol boy bone oo, nowadays we naija guys are very hardened, our heart no dey break again. We easily dabble in and out of love just for the fun of it, without fear or favour. And when the doing no gree to do again, we just catch the next available flight and then we are on to the next one. #our hearts don turn to iya basira kpomo#
Although i cant speak for the gals shaa.

not every man is like u yet
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: @sexkillz,the fact,u wish 2 make a point,doesnt warrant u been rude....Err ur opinion or keep it to urself.I wnt update a post as this if i havent learnt from experiences of person(s) around me.....It seems,the guys are only taking sides & altering whatever ill that comes out of their mouth.Sexkillz,whether a post is as u put it,'incoherent shit' or not leave it to the one that posted it.U guys are wicked & insincere only a few stand out......they more u feel irritated the more u know how many homes are suffering silently.The main meaning & motive of Love has been misused by many & understood by a few causing so much heart-break,broken home or even death today.There is only a good man/woman,but can never be a perfect man/woman,4 God is the only perfect one & everyday of our life,there is an opening for learning & mistakes.
What's rude about saying your post is incoherent?
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
In ur opinion it is incoherent,keep it to urself.U speak from ur own understanding,i speak from mine.Either u say something helpful or save ur typing energy for other puropse(s).

1 Like

Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: In ur opinion it is incoherent,keep it to urself.U speak from ur own understanding,i speak from mine.Either u say something helpful or save ur typing energy for other puropse(s).
Bro, bullshit is bullshit. If i see it, i won't hide it from you. You should be appreciative. wink
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! grin
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
@slimyem,Blah is it another English word......i need reasonable counsel,pls........
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: @slimyem,Blah is it another English word......i need reasonable counsel,pls........
Slimyem is an Eediot naaw undecided
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
@slimyem,Blah is it another English word or u feel is synonym of Love......i need reasonable counsel,
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
@sexkillz babe u have 2 hide,when there is no understanding of what one has updated.I believe u're inexperienced,this the reason not only is bull shiting but dog will be pissing 2.If u have notin reasonable contribute,pls do with leaving this topic for another,thanks dear,for the much,u have added,i am a babe.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: @sexkillz babe u have 2 hide,when there is no understanding of what one has updated.I believe u're inexperienced,this the reason not only is bull shiting but dog will be pissing 2.If u have notin reasonable contribute,pls do with leaving this topic for another,thanks dear,for the much,u have added,i am a babe.
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

I'm sorry. cry
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Apologies accepted......we're friends......shabiiiiii.thanks all the same.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why una dey use style toast unaselves........
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Ijogz.....lol,i see say,u 2 like bad thing.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by 190: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
what in the name of 190 is going on here

what has nigerian girls don again angry angry
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
@190,like what dear......
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
I tried to piece your post together because it wasn't very clear. If you don't love with your whole heart then what do you call that? Do you still call it love. There are no degrees in love just different forms of it. Loving a person clouds your judgement and makes you overlook the other persons flaws. There is nothing wrong with that because we are not perfect beings. The problem lies in when the love you give is not reciprocated no matter how hard you try. This is when you SHOULD realise your wasted efforts and move on. How that is handled is left to each person.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
Yes dear u're right,but do u know there is loving from ur heart & loving with ur whole heart,these two have their meanings.Yes everyone loves from the heart,when it begins to grow,but the aspect of whole is where the complications lies,4 it involves,you the lover,your Emotions & Life.Will u jeopardise any incidence that will involve ur life...........this is the reason i asked,if loving with our whole heart is wise.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe: I tried to piece your post together because it wasn't very clear. If you don't love with your whole heart then what do you call that? Do you still call it love. There are no degrees in love just different forms of it. Loving a person clouds your judgement and makes you overlook the other persons flaws. There is nothing wrong with that because we are not perfect beings. The problem lies in when the love you give is not reciprocated no matter how hard you try. This is when you SHOULD realise your wasted efforts and move on. How that is handled is left to each person.
ijebabe, do you love me?
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: Yes dear u're right,but do u know there is loving from ur heart & loving with ur whole heart,these two have their meanings.Yes everyone loves from the heart,when it begins to grow,but the aspect of whole is where the complications lies,4 it involves,you the lover,your Emotions & Life.Will u jeopardise any incidence that will involve ur life...........this is the reason i asked,if loving with our whole heart is wise.
This is very subjective. In the case of dating, opening your heart to this stranger is a gradual process and should not be rushed into. People fall head over heels in love and still end up heart broken. With your life partner then girl you have to love with you whole heart! The moment you know this is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with then why not? I can't imagine giving even a per cent less of the love i feel for my man and for him its the same. This is when you know that life without that person will never ever be the same. Its better to know what this type of love feels like (at least once in your life) than never experiencing it at all smiley.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kevin_II:
ijebabe, do you love me?

Kevin ur just a waste of space honestly tongue
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Kevin ur just a waste of space honestly tongue
ijebabe answer the kweshon nah, haba. na so people dey take fail jamb o. how did 'do you love me?' translate into how much space i have in my bedroom?
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kevin_II:
ijebabe answer the kweshon nah, haba. na so people dey take fail jamb o. how did 'do you love me?' translate into how much space i have in my bedroom?

You expect me to take you seriously. Talking about jamb seems like you're still trying to pass urs. Heya, one year at a time ok? cheesy
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

You expect me to take you seriously. Talking about jamb seems like you're still trying to pass urs. Heya, one year at a time ok? cheesy
Ijebabe, I have a masters degree, I live in an furnished apartment in an upscale neighborhood in obodo oyinbo. I drive a 2011 model car. Now do you love me or not? undecided undecided
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kevin_II:
Ijebabe, I have a masters degree, I live in an furnished apartment in an upscale neighborhood in obodo oyinbo. I drive a 2011 model car. Now do you love me or not? undecided undecided

Is that all you have Ah, I can buy you then! So what else do you have to offer?
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

I am famously 9.2 inches long. You will not have a dull day in the bedroom in your whole life. now do you love me or not? Just answer the kweshon dammit woman!
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Gawddammit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you so wicked? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For This Couple / What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys / Dearest Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.