Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. (1815 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz:
Gawddammit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you so wicked? sad

Boss grin

Looks like this guy needs to be mentored too!
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kevin_II:
I am famously 9.2 inches long. You will not have a dull day in the bedroom in your whole life. now do you love me or not? Just answer the kweshon dammit woman!

I'm not having it dull AT ALL! I'm sorry when you have it right then i'll tell you!
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Boss grin

Looks like this guy needs to be mentored too!
No not yet. . . Monitor him first. grin
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

I'm not having it dull AT ALL! I'm sorry when you have it right then i'll tell you!
Good sex and money is all any girl ever needed. You will not find another 9.2 incher anywhere! For the last time do you love me or not?!!!
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz:
No not yet. . . Monitor him first. grin
what brings the faggit here? This is no faggit conference so pls the door is open undecided undecided undecided
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kevin_II:
Good sex and money is all any girl ever needed. You will not find another 9.2 incher anywhere! For the last time do you love me or not?!!!

Those inches must have taken you places thereby giving you this myopic view. Mcheeewwww!
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
I am not doubting ur points & besides,i am certain over the arguement....loving wholeheartedly could be risky & judging from two major experiences of this individuals i learnt that loving whole heartedly is risky,but all depends on God's say & presence in every marriage.thanks....
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by ijebabe: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: I am not doubting ur points & besides,i am certain over the arguement....loving wholeheartedly could be risky & judging from two major experiences of this individuals i learnt that loving whole heartedly is risky,but all depends on God's say & presence in every marriage.thanks....

Waking up every morning is a risk as well because we do not know how the day will end. We have to take risks (wisely) and hope for the best. If it fails then life goes on, we become stronger and smarter individuals by these lessons. Good luck.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: I am not doubting ur points & besides,i am certain over the arguement....loving wholeheartedly could be risky & judging from two major experiences of this individuals i learnt that loving whole heartedly is risky,but all depends on God's say & presence in every marriage.thanks....
What are the risks of loving wholeheartedly?
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by slimyem: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ijogz K: Slimyem is an Eediot naaw undecided
and you are a mad raving Bast-ard!
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by Roland17(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
Many unlucky hearts dive into marriage without realizing that LOVE is definitely not enough to hold a relationship, let alone marriage. Love should be considered, but to me on a peripheral angle, there are soooo many other factors that seem irrelevant at the initial stages of any relationship, but become the corner stone and deciding factor months/years into the relationship.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by slimyem: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: @slimyem,Blah is it another English word......i need reasonable counsel,pls........
Blah is synonymous to balderdash,rubbish,offscouring...and that's what your initial post is about.BLAH!
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by LaParisienne(f): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: Today many marriages that married for Love are regretting their marriage and been married,caused by infidelity & other factors,especially,the high rate of infidelity in married men to women.Most spouse(s),have lost their life,in the fight & believe of Love and Trust.I believe so much in Love,for God is not only Love but in him to obtain True-Love.......But it is a thing of the heart and head....love and trust is all God's grace,that is sufficient & will be sufficient in homes.
English PLEASE?
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
La Parisienne:
English PLEASE?
are u reading french from d post or u want to be noticed.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
slimyem: Blah is synonymous to balderdash,rubbish,offscouring...and that's what your initial post is about.BLAH!
never new u had a little knowledge of English words.Though ur comment wasnt necessary 4 i know u will go off the content of this post.U made us know ur middle name blah......
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by LaParisienne(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
pinkstar: are u reading french from d post or u want to be noticed.
Sorry, but your ish is very incomprehensible. Duh
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Roland17: Many unlucky hearts dive into marriage without realizing that LOVE is definitely not enough to hold a relationship, let alone marriage. Love should be considered, but to me on a peripheral angle, there are soooo many other factors that seem irrelevant at the initial stages of any relationship, but become the corner stone and deciding factor months/years into the relationship.
thank u dear.i have noted this.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Waking up every morning is a risk as well because we do not know how the day will end. We have to take risks (wisely) and hope for the best. If it fails then life goes on, we become stronger and smarter individuals by these lessons. Good luck.
ije u will make a good marriage counsellor,thank u greatly.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz: What are the risks of loving wholeheartedly?
sexkillz,ije has nailed the points,the rest are my privacies.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by pinkstar(f): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
La Parisienne:
Sorry, but your ish is very incomprehensible. Duh
u as a person is very incomprehensible,how do compile problems for urself,bringing to our knowledge that u have issues & u're cunningly cutting it to ish,pls try sometin interesting/a better trick.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe: Viewing this topic: Kevin_II(m)

Don't you have anything better to do?
haba! You should know me better than that now? I won't just be viewing a topic endlessly without commenting. I was in fact doing something, leaving off on the last topic I was on. Eh, so where did we stop? Ije ma baby, do you love me? Say yes and let's get married sharp sharp. I no dey waste time kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Let me put you out of ur misery. I don't love you. Now you can move on. Next! cheesy
You just broke my heart cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

I didnt know you had one!! You said sex and money is all women want that doesn't sound like a man who has a heart. Now you see where you failed sad
Be nice to me, you just broke my heart. Oya, educate me, I am a very good student....what else do girls want?
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

This will take a life time! Ok you know the first rule you need to have a heart to claim another one.
Second, be urself but if ur an ass try and tone it down for her.
Third, communication. Let her know what you want from the relationship. If ur not sure where it'll lead let her know so you guys take it slow.
...to be continued
bottom
I am listening. continuer cette histoire d'amour
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by dabrake(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kevin_II:
Ijebabe, I have a masters degree, I live in [size=48pt]an furnished[/size] apartment in an upscale neighborhood in obodo oyinbo. I drive a 2011 model car. Now do you love me or not? undecided undecided
bros, you are a M.Sc. holder nah.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Haha, That was supposed to be A$$, not bottom!
Ok. Let me try to find my heart where I last left it to cool off then I will come back and ask you the same kweshon: do you love me? And if you don't say yes sai rigia ke nan.
Secondly, I am not an arse. I am just a man with a strong opinion. Thirdly I know how to talk gan. What do I want from the relationship? That one is easy...sex morning, afternoon and all night. My 9.2 can't just be sitting idle. I hate taking it slow. My maxim is: let's cut to the chase and get right to it sharp sharp.
Re: In This Modern Age Is It Wise 4 One To Love With One's Whole Heart. by KevinII(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
dabrake: bros, you are a M.Sc. holder nah.
DODOYO!!! You never hear of typo for your life abi? Arindin oshi undecided undecided undecided Check your own one sentence post and see the tabon in it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Check Which Of These Signs Are Signs That A Woman Is In Love With You / Serious MATA Don Land O! / Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.