Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi (35288 Views)

The Reason Why Gen. Azazi Was Killed? / Gen.Azazi,Gov.yakowa Dead?...sahara News / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by emmatok(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2012
edicolove: It seems to me that a lot of folks posting on NL are I.d1iots below 20years. Azazi is makinf a very serious point wirh a lot of undertones and some of you are making stup1d comments. If you cannot understand a simply statement, don't comment! This statement by Azazi is a subtle and indirect indictment on IBB, Chiroma, EL Rufai and Atiku and the whole north. I will like to see how the north responds. Azazi has hit them below the belt here!

I excluded Buhari from that list not because he is CPC, but because he really didn't join in on the consensus move.

Sorry it is not about the North it is about PDP,OBJ and GEJ.

Have forgotten the Chris Ngige, Andy and Chris UBA crises in Anambra.

What about Oji kalu crises in Abia.

Adedibu and Ladoja crises in OYO

Gbenga Daniel crises in OGUN.

It is always about the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Ibangap(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2012
edicolove: It seems to me that a lot of folks posting on NL are I.d1iots below 20years. Azazi is makinf a very serious point wirh a lot of undertones and some of you are making stup1d comments. If you cannot understand a simply statement, don't comment! This statement by Azazi is a subtle and indirect indictment on IBB, Chiroma, EL Rufai and Atiku and the whole north. I will like to see how the north responds. Azazi has hit them below the belt here!

I excluded Buhari from that list not because he is CPC, but because he really didn't join in on the consensus move.
Good observer! Most people here dont seem 2 understand the people Azzazi is refering to. And pdp were d once dat asked him 2 vomit dis shi.t. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by gregg2: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2012
Ok, Next
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Cmeo(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2012
I think someone who is close to the PDP and feed on their party as vindicated us that BUAHARI and anybody else is not Boko Harram but PDP as a party is a party of Boko Haram. Azazi has vindicated those of us who strong believe that PDP is boko haram and not BUAHARI as pdp and his cohorts/agents are trying to make us believe. Therefore for Boko Haram to end, we must end PDP government in Nigeria by voting them out. No wonder, the President claims he knows them and despite all these attacks, he never mention them to the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by shollay6(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2012
this man has just said the truth
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by 1025: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2012
the rise of the militants in niger delta was traced to pdp and amnesty was give to the militants by the same pdp. kidnapping in the east came through the pdp do or die politics and the northern pdp needed to take over the place hence the need for boko haram. we are waiting for joe who said boko haran will end in june.
by the way, why are nigerians surprise with what they just heard? jonathan on several occasions have said they know who the sponsors of boko haram are. an important arrest was made in a pdp governor's lodge in abuja. a pdp senator ndume has been indicted, sambo has been linked. when will nigerians know that boko haram officially is working for unlce joe as a pdp agent of blood collection and distractions.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by ballabriggs: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2012
It's the fact. Jonathan and gang are behind all these. They have Sokoto, they have Abdul Qaqa or Abdul Darda- which ever one they have- and a whole lot of top guys behind these thing. Yet those guys have not led them to the main sponsors. The same way Jona continues to shield those behind the subsidy scam is the same way he shields his foot soldiers behind the murder of our citizens. All in the name of divide them so I would win in 2015. But he is joking. He is employing a dangerous strategy. Where in the world do ethnic minorities promote division. Ethnic minorities promote integration because they stand to benefit from it. If only those advising him would ring it into his ear that the longer this rubbish goes on, he faces the risk of his government being brought down! I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by emmatok(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2012
“PDP got it wrong from the beginning, from the on-set by saying Mr A can rule, Mr A cannot rule ……according to PDP’s convention, rules and regulation and not according to the constitution and that created the climate for what has manifest itself, this way.”

He added that there is some level of political undertone to the problem.

He also noted that the bombings, suicide attacks and jail breaks that have been raging the northern part of the country “could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.

“It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper,” Mr. Azazi said.

He affirmed the level of sophistication of the group but also gave assurance that the government is aware of all their doings in a bid to addressing the issue. “I can assure you that Boko Haram can garner that level of sophistication over time, if it has not got it already. There are a lot we know that they are doing, and there are a lot that could be done to address the problem.”

“But, then I must also be quick to point out that today, even if all the leaders that we know in Boko Haram are arrested, I don’t think the problem would end, because there are tentacles. I don’t think that people would be satisfied, because the situations that created the problems are not just about the religion, poverty or the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it’s a combination of everything. Except you address all those things comprehensively, it would not work” he added.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2012
greall1: Its make sense the issue of BH will stop when hausa take over as a president of republic of nigeria becos They hate bro jonna as a presido. I was participated in last election in yobe state city jacusko. When the result released announced bro jonna as a president they were tryin to cause voilence & Sayin that coppers used to rigid election against buhari{CPC}. We all slept at the police station that day. I thank god for my life all d way from lagos to yobe state.

Did you said you were a youth corp member back then? That suggested you must be a graduate. With what you've typed up there as a graduate...am sorry to say you are not good enough to be call one (and am been mild here)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2012
From our N.S.A.?

The Government at the center should act fast on his theory.

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to be self-reliant https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Vigilante: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2012
ilugunboy:

Did you said you were a youth corp member back then? That suggested you must be a graduate. With what you've typed up there as a graduate...am sorry to say you are not good enough to be call one (and am been mild here)

Hope you too will not claim to be a graduate? Just look at your post above. Every line is terribly bad.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Humphreydis(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2012
I think he shud just shut up nd give us solutions to dis problem....instead of he(Azazi) as d security adviver to give insights on hw to tackle dis issues he is here running his mouth on who and who r to be blamed 4 dis BH bombings.....as @ nw Nigerians dnt nid any fault finding mission,if u dnt hv any contribution 2 mk on hw to fish out dis blood thirsty bastards called BH,u shud just shut dat sewage u call a mouth!....We ve lost so many precious souls..
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by edicolove: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2012
ballabriggs: It's the fact. Jonathan and gang are behind all these. They have Sokoto, they have Abdul Qaqa or Abdul Darda- which ever one they have- and a whole lot of top guys behind these thing. Yet those guys have not led them to the main sponsors. The same way Jona continues to shield those behind the subsidy scam is the same way he shields his foot soldiers behind the murder of our citizens. All in the name of divide them so I would win in 2015. But he is joking. He is employing a dangerous strategy. Where in the world do ethnic minorities promote division. Ethnic minorities promote integration because they stand to benefit from it. If only those advising him would ring it into his ear that the longer this rubbish goes on, he faces the risk of his government being brought down! I rest my case.

What fact? Are you so daft? He is simply saying BH is a result of people not wanting Jonathan to rule. He is not indicting Jonathan. Who even taught you how to use computer? My gosh!
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by gabman700: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2012
@ilugunboy

Mr lecturer, so u ar a prof. Of grammatical blunder (DID YOU SAID)
Is dat hw u were taught in school. My candid advise 4 u is 2 either put ur mouth in ur pocket when u hear pple talk or humbly revisit a crèche for d fundaments. Fool i wonder if english language is really ur mother tongue.

[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by ballabriggs: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2012
You are a certified slowpoke! Did you read the bold part of my post? I don't do sentiments. I deal with the reality on ground. The longer this mess goes on the more uncertain Jonathan's government becomes. Tell your pay masters I said so.

edicolove:

What fact? Are you so daft? He is simply saying BH is a result of people not wanting Jonathan to rule. He is not indicting Jonathan. Who even taught you how to use computer? My gosh!

ballabriggs: It's the fact. Jonathan and gang are behind all these. They have Sokoto, they have Abdul Qaqa or Abdul Darda- which ever one they have- and a whole lot of top guys behind these thing. Yet those guys have not led them to the main sponsors. The same way Jona continues to shield those behind the subsidy scam is the same way he shields his foot soldiers behind the murder of our citizens. All in the name of divide them so I would win in 2015. But he is joking. He is employing a dangerous strategy. Where in the world do ethnic minorities promote division. Ethnic minorities promote integration because they stand to benefit from it. If only those advising him would ring it into his ear that the longer this rubbish goes on, he faces the risk of his government being brought down! I rest my case.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2012
Azazi statement is a confirmation of the general belief that the rancour within PDP/poverty/religion are major factors for the present crisis.

Thereby indicting politicians especially those against GEJs election as president.

He raised very important points as regards naija "do or die" politics.

But the question is when will the govt prosecute the suspects and their supporters/financiers?.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by nku5: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2012
I have never been a fan of Azazi but i must admit the man is a straight shooter. He is bound by service to a PDP government as NSA but he has launched a word into the arena and its something like a challenge he has thrown down, not to the "enemy" but to oga GEJ. I guess his own way of saying "this is my own side of the story, my hands are tied so dont blame me"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by REMMEI(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2012
emmatok:

The PDP claimed Osun Governor is training Islamic militants.

They(PDP)are also claiming OSUN-STATE is planing to SECEDE ALONE from Nigeria.

THAT'S KINDA HILARIOUS smiley..THAT'S A FEEBLE STATEMENT FROM THE DOOMED CLUELESS PARTY TOO..
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by psalmizt(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2012
emmatok:

The PDP claimed Osun Governor is training Islamic militants.

They(PDP)are also claiming OSUN-STATE is planing to SECEDE ALONE from Nigeria.

point of correction, you mean the State of Osun...

On the point by Azazi, well laid out thot... But the question is as a retired General of the Nigerian Military, and head of Nigerian intelligence, can't you simply point out the bigwigs arming Boko Haram?
Just the other a bomb worth 9million Naira was found in Kano state (state of Kano). Where are they getting their funds from? WHich banking institution are they using? Questions Questions Questions..... All begging for answers
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by otokx(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2012
now that it appears he has identified the cause, what solution is he suggesting?
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by bakila: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Where is beaf na ? tongue
Protesting the delay in his allowances with silence.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by JW214: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
My interpretation to Azazi's speech, comments and reactions to this news:

Vote out PDP next election and replace with either APGA, ACN or CPC, as long as the elected President is not Hausa(from the North), BH activity may (will) continue. As long as the presidential seat doesn't favour them(North), they will not seize their terrorism acts.

Remember, this BH guys are not spirits, they are someone's father, uncle, cousin, friend, etc. Some of us know them!
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by VEE2010(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
NSA was speaking based on the fact that, he has first hand information about the security situation of the Country. However, I believe, there is no problem without solution whether we believe the truth or not, BH menace is over propagated mostly by opposition parties just to make cheap political gains. In time like this, I expected all opposition parties to rally round the central authority to see how this ugly trend can be reversed yet, they settled for undue sentiments to gain popularity. My fear is that, If Nigerians continue to jettison patriotism to promote selfish ambitions, what legacies would we lay down for our children? We must see ourselves as one if the fight against terrorism is real. It's very glaring that the central authority can only do just a little to address this problem without everyone coming together to kill it once and for all. BH is not only PDP, they are networked across every political parties...
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by nagoma(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
@edicolove

I wonder what made Azazi recover his courage and sense of judgement as a General but he has hit the nail on the head. With the gross injustice within PDP and it's utterly corrupt and illegal syndicate they call government there will never be peace in Nigeria--- even if all Boko haram leaders were captured and killed as Azazi implied . A president selected not based on any demonstrated personal qualities and sagacity in leadership but merely as a tribal and religious champion ( as assumed by novices) cannot deliver peace. The north has no monopoly of incompetence as amply demonstrated by the most incompetent of all - a southern president elected/selected by the south presiding over a most corrupt and directionless government and blaming everybody but themselves for the mess. The crowd in Nairaland bleating the tribalistic equivalent of " four legs bad two legs good" when their country is being taken to the knackers by PDP. Shouting and screaming against " Muslims!! the North!!! Will get us nowhere as long as PDP is allowed to continue with the impunity they call democracy and the tyranny they call governance.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Delafruita(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
azazi has simply stated what we have always know so i wonder why he is been commended.the only reason BH thrives is because jonathan is an ineffective leader.otherwise why do ndume,sheriff still roam free?they should have been clamped in jail.all we hear is the army kills 2,3,5,7 or even 18 BH footsoldiers out of uncountable
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Rhino5dm: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
[size=28pt] The nest of killers aka PDP are gradually admitting they are the vampires killing nigerians.[/size]

where are those fools claiming BUHARI is the sponsor of boko haram? If the NSA could come out to the open with such a shocking pronouncements, then there is fire on the mountain!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Delafruita(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
@VEE2010
i suppose you have evidence to prove that BH network goes beyond other parties into ACN,ANPP,APGA,CPC,accord and even kowa party.i wonder what you expect the opposition to do that they havent done.are they the ones in charge of the security apparatus?are they the ones who refuse to prosecute ndume?abeg no talk OPANGS
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
so what's the next thing to do?Are we going to wait till 2015 when GEJ leaves the post?
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Dede1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
This moronic Azazi must be fired immediately for allegedly making idiotic statements. He even tried dumbass analogy of sniper to buttress his witless statement. No wonder everything in Nigeria is going down the hill even the army is filled with those who should not wear a green khaki for game hunting.

Why did PDP not create Boko Haram or its equivalent in southern Nigeria? Boko Haram is a product of Islamic religion and political collusion as well as destructive and foolish thoughts of moronic individuals who assumed Nigeria was/is erected for them to rule.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Rhino5dm: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dude, who are you to tell the NSA of country the security codes?

Dede1:
This moronic Azazi must be fired immediately for allegedly making idiotic statements. He even tried dumbass analogy of sniper to buttress his witless statement. No wonder everything in Nigeria is going down the hill even the army is filled with those who should not wear a green khaki for game hunting.

Why did PDP not create Boko Haram or its equivalent in southern Nigeria? Boko Haram is a product of Islamic religion and political collusion as well as destructive and foolish thoughts of moronic individuals who assumed Nigeria was/is erected for them to rule.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
This is a case of you tie my hands what am I suppose to do, I always thought azazi was one of the sponsors but with this revelation I believe this man has nothing to do with it.

Maybe this is his way of telling his oga, u know we know them but because they are your friends you shield them! Either allow me do my job or.......

A true general, now I am starting to lyk this guy, let's catch and kill all of them, don't care if they are all hausa/fulani, or maybe even obj if they are involved they should all die! (legaly that is)
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by gegee(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2012
UnA no dey understand english or una just decide to ignor wat azazi was sayin. 1st d title of this topic is just totaly misleaDing azazi never said pdp is boko haram or pdp surports boko haram. He said pdp's stance on wich region would produce the next president created an atmosphere of religious and ethnic tension which gave rise to increased attacks.that I think is not thesame thing as sponsoring boko haram or being thesame as boko haram.I'm not a fan of pdp but we don't have any proof that they are sponsoring boko haram.don't get carried away by popular opinion its not always right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.