Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick (2515 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / The Very Life Cycle Of Naija Chick [picture] / An White American Falls For A Naija Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
About me:

1. I work out and have a decent body.
2. I make a decent amount of money with my online business and hope to grow it out more.
3. I've been called attractive on many occasions.
4. I'm nice.
5. I'm outgoing.
6. I'm smart - 3.9 in computer science (not that it means anything, if you pay attention and do your work it's easy to get all As) but I don't bring out the nerd in me unless I'm interested in a certain topic.

Basically, I'm richer, smarter and look better than your boyfriend. Tell me why you deserve a guy as good as me ladies grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by kambili190: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
Why are you searching online when you're so gorgeous, smart and rich? No chance outside the virtual world? grin

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2012
I have slept with most girl here grin, I am trying to broaden my horizon and find a woman who deserves me - not just another piece of meat. I think honestly girls get too intimidated by how good I am and don't feel like they deserve me. I actually had one chick say that to me hahah
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by slimyem: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Idowuogbo(f): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
Dis werey is bck? Poultry supervisors must bin on leave. grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by kambili190: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
Bad_Mo_Fo: I have slept with most girl here grin, I am trying to broaden my horizon and find a woman who deserves me - not just another piece of meat. I think honestly girls get too intimidated by how good I am and don't feel like they deserve me. I actually had one chick say that to me hahah

your arrogance will lead to your fall ... you aim at high mountains, you will fall on the little ones

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by armadeo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
schizophrenia. Find out what it means
MAN ARE YOU DUMB. Smh
never coming back to this sil.y thread

2 Likes

Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Vedxgreg: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
STOP DECIEVING UR HERE:......

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by ijebabe: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis werey is bck? Poultry supervisors must bin on leave. grin
LMFAO!!! They weren't on leave they let him go. He doesn't know he has 'the flu' yet, these are the symptoms. grin

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Vedxgreg: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
STOP DECIEVING URSELF HERE:......Bad-mo-fo::..or wateva u callurself....
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
I swear on my mother and to God Almighty that I am telling the truth about myself, truly. I really am an alpha male and I can only be with an alpha female, I'm looking for her. Men, feel free to close this thread and go cry on your mothers' laps grin.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Skii(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
Bad_Mo_Fo: About me:

2. I make a decent amount of money with my online business and hope to grow it out more.
4. I'm nice.
5. I'm outgoing.
6. I'm smart - 3.9 in computer science (not that it means anything, if you pay attention and do your work it's easy to get all As) but I don't bring out the nerd in me unless I'm interested in a certain topic.

Basically, I'm richer, smarter and look better than your boyfriend. Tell me why you deserve a guy as good as me ladies grin

[size=13pt] shocked shocked

Talk about being fool full of yourself[/size]

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:
LMFAO!!! They weren't on leave they let him go. He doesn't know he has 'the flu' yet, these are the symptoms. grin
ROFTLMAOO!!!! I don dead o! Ijebunian d poster af fori gba I swarrrr! grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ROFTLMAOO!!!! I don dead o! Ijebunian d poster af fori gba I swarrrr! grin

Excuse me miss smiley. I know you don't know me but no need to be a b.itch. I'm a pretty nice guy and I'd like to get to know you better to see if you're my one. cool
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by wolexojo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
@OP True True ur temperture HIGH gan ni o
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by millco88(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
where is PROBLEMATIK!!!! sexkillz to talk down at yet another OP? Is he chickening out because the OP make be too westernized for him to insult?
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
millco88: where is PROBLEMATIK!!!! sexkillz to talk down at yet another OP? Is he chickening out because the OP make be too westernized for him to insult?
See paparrazzi o! See ya life, u dey stand inside snow just for killz to appear? Mehn u get problem.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by ijebabe: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See paparrazzi o! See ya life, u dey stand inside snow just for killz to appear? Mehn u get problem.

LMAO!! Even when he's not here, chai!
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by cindyrella(f): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
This is what you see when a fool gets access to the internet... mtcheeeew *smh* undecided
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Bad_Mo_Fo: About me:

4. I'm nice.
5. I'm outgoing.

What a FOOL!
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
cindyrella: This is what you see when a fool gets access to the internet... mtcheeeew *smh* undecided
+1000
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ijebabe:

LMAO!! Even when he's not here, chai!
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by ijebabe: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
DailyNews, what are you doing here? Go and finish us story jo! grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by ijebabe: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
grin grin grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by MrsChima(f): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
kambili190: Why are you searching online when you're so gorgeous, smart and rich? No chance outside the virtual world? grin

Exactly! grin grin grin grin There are plenty of "beautiful and successful" Nairalanders have met and are meeting from online source.

Hmm.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
Sounds like a whole lot of jealousy arising out of inferiority complexes coming off some bit.ches grin. I'd love to see you say that to my face in real life hahah. But seriously, don't hate, it's bad for your health.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by dking123: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
How una let this monkey face come here to talk nansens?
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
d king123: [size=18pt]How una let this monkey face come here to talk nansens?[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by babsjnr(m): 2:28am On Apr 30, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis werey is bck? Poultry supervisors must bin on leave. grin
you no go kill person with laugh
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by millco88(f): 2:58am On Apr 30, 2012
LOL at dis nukka OP talkin' 'bout he holdin' it down...nukka plz...u prolly look like an ekiti nukka hahahahaha!!
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 30, 2012
really summa cum laude grad in comp. science and u are this stolid??!! dude, come my side make i show u sey u never achieve anything. OLODO!
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 4:35am On Apr 30, 2012
I need less jabbering and more pictures and qualifications. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy Can U Date A Tomboy? / 5 Unanticipated Things Women Find Super Sexy / This Is Crazy!!! Guys, Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.