Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick (2533 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / The Very Life Cycle Of Naija Chick [picture] / An White American Falls For A Naija Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by bittyend(m): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2012
Bad_Mo_Fo: I need less jabbering and more pictures and qualifications. angry angry

Fam, you're GAY!! We don't talk to DL yanks on here - take your faggit arse to ATL, dyck in the booty clown.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2012
bittyend:

Fam, you're GAY!! We don't talk to DL yanks on here - take your faggit arse to ATL, dyck in the booty clown.

I'd love to see your bitchass say that to my face nigga angry
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by glimpse(f): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2012
Bad_Mo_Fo: About me:

1. I work out and have a decent body.
2. I make a decent amount of money with my online business and hope to grow it out more.
3. I've been called attractive on many occasions.
4. I'm nice.
5. I'm outgoing.
6. I'm smart - 3.9 in computer science (not that it means anything, if you pay attention and do your work it's easy to get all As) but I don't bring out the nerd in me unless I'm interested in a certain topic.

Basically, I'm richer, smarter and look better than your boyfriend. Tell me why you deserve a guy as good as me ladies grin

u r dis smart,n u cldnt get a gal in d real world? I gues u aint dat smart anyway. #smh#
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by bittyend(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
Bad_Mo_Fo:
I'd love to see your bitchass say that to my face nigga angry

Puzzy, I'll say it to your face - and shank half of your face off.. Soft talking, yank..
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
Bad_Mo_Fo: About me:

1. I work out and have a decent body.
2. I make a decent amount of money with my online business and hope to grow it out more.
3. I've been called attractive on many occasions.
4. I'm nice.
5. I'm outgoing.
6. I'm smart - 3.9 in computer science (not that it means anything, if you pay attention and do your work it's easy to get all As) but I don't bring out the nerd in me unless I'm interested in a certain topic.

Basically, I'm richer, smarter and look better than your boyfriend. Tell me why you deserve a guy as good as me ladies grin
sharap u dis warri boy wey dey form scam for here angry
look if u vex me too much i go expose ur identity oooo angry
u dis yeye boy wey dey eat garri and kwilli kwilli for breakfast grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by BadMoFo(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2012
glimpse:

u r dis smart,n u cldnt get a gal in d real world? I gues u aint dat smart anyway. #smh#

you sound like a dumb biitch. i never said i couldn't get a girl. i said none were worth me

bittyend:

Puzzy, I'll say it to your face - and shank half of your face off.. Soft talking, yank..

yawnn. another internet gangster LOL
lefulefu:

Why don't you idiot? ROFL, you ain't got shiit on me boy.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13am On May 01, 2012
lefulefu:
STFU! na ur bruda na, d two of una b d same thing, both bipolar and seriously in need of a doctor.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 11:31am On May 01, 2012
This dude is one F*#ked up FOOL...
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 01, 2012
@op, wen did u leave †ЂΞ rehab?
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
STFU! na ur bruda na, d two of una b d same thing, both bipolar and seriously in need of a doctor.

Me na correct guy and i get better levels pass dis OP.dis OP na mental ward he escape from.Im real name na Saliu and na for one face me i face u he dey hang out with one gateman wey give am accomodation grin
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by bukatyne(f): 6:30pm On May 01, 2012
@Badmofo: an alpha woman doesn't look for these things in a man because she has them herself. she looks for a man that ll be there for her emotionally. wat is d use of a rich, handsome, brilliant, well built man (assuming it is al true) when a woman aches inside? when she just loses a loved one or is hurt? perhaps a gamma female ll be impressed by them. nobody sings his own praises. go and develop inner 'handsomeness' n ladies that know ur worth ll come ur way. cheers
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 01, 2012
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Fulaman198(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2012
So bro, you want a woman to love you for your material things and not for who you are as a person? If I had the things you possess, some of them I do have, but definitely not all, I wouldn't be talking about it. Boasting is for the weak. A relationship built on material isn't a relationship at all.
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by AWD(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2012
Early onset of dementia. What else cld explain such a baseless, shallow minded post?
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Akinagirl(f): 5:13am On May 02, 2012
Hmm lol at thread
Re: Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick by Nobody: 6:59am On May 02, 2012
Onila is rich, bad mo fo is rich. . . . what step did I or didn't I make?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Low Self-esteem Please Advice! / She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. / Question For Both Gender: Do You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or Someone Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.