Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,621 members, 7,924,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937436 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
I like this house! We r learning, and no doubt some of us r agents. It's a free forum! Our identities r coded, but for viewers that hope to register for 2014 dv lottery: I advice u to register online urself. Don't give to any agent that will register up to 9 or more clients n make blunders that could spoil ur future.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@Temmy, u know u r worshipped in this forum. We have heard u. I bury my words. I start afresh by tolding all the people on the house that God will answering our prayers. Just relaxed and b prepares all ur document well. I greeting u all!
Temmytanny is not worshipped but repected. Only Gos is to be Worshipped. Temmytanny is respected, Reason: applied as single but replied KCC as married, had two interviews and came out successful. Shared is experiences and knowledge of DV with us to learn. Must of his colleague abandoned this forum after there DV is approved but he dint and likewise most of us and you Ifeanyi, with in depth research can assist yourself and others too. He is repected not worshipped.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Something tells me that Amedino typed that case no. in error. I think he meant 0000008*!
ohhh, reason for the delay? I honestly dont know but lets hope it come with those that are current for Nov. That shuld be in abt a wk time.
Goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
brightmon:
Temmytanny is not worshipped but repected. Only Gos is to be Worshipped. Temmytanny is respected, Reason: applied as single but replied KCC as married, had two interviews and came out successful. Shared is experiences and knowledge of DV with us to learn. Must of his colleague abandoned this forum after there DV is approved but he dint and likewise most of us and you Ifeanyi, with in depth research can assist yourself and others too. He is repected not worshipped.
@ Brightmon, slip of tongue! Sorry, I meant he is respected!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Brightmon, slip of tongue! Sorry, I meant he is respected!
slip of tongue? grin grin grin grin grin or typing error? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or slip of the mind tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@Temmy, u know u r worshipped in this forum. We have heard u. I bury my words. I start afresh by tolding all the people on the house that God will answering our prayers. Just relaxed and b prepares all ur document well. I greeting u all!
Common bro,lets not mock any one here even my own english bad so tay them yab me for here grin grin idea is need grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
adzovia:
slip of tongue? grin grin grin grin grin or typing error? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or slip of the mind tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

All join! cheesy

I'm surprised by the people with low CN's that have yet to receive the 2NL. i think i saw a 3** range and I'm under 2K!
I believe if your CN is less that 5000 (not a precise figure 'cos i did not have to reference the bulletin) and YOU RETURNED THE DS 230 AND DSP122 TO KCC B4 JULY, you should have your 2NL.

If not, then there are 3 possibilities,
You are in the next batch (this month's bulletin) or,
You don't know how to check for the 2NL or,
KCC has disqualified you for some reason.

It's also possible that folks are just mistyping their CN range!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=tosrich][/quote]

bro, I tried to answere the question but dem ban me for one hour plus and hide the post.The decision of the house on that is that individual should take his/her personal decision on "..." that is why I include it as part of the overhead cost.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
temmytanny: Common bro,lets not mock any one here even my own english bad so tay them yab me for here grin grin idea is need grin grin

I don talk am say English is not compulsory in the State schools, you can decide to do french, portugues or none by law.I said many oyinbo pple sef dey fail english.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I don talk am say English is not compulsory in the State schools, you can decide to do french, portugues or none by law.I said many oyinbo pple sef dey fail english.
infact our cleaner in TX no sabi english at all and i noticed it too at POE that there are translators
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
temmytanny: infact our cleaner in TX no sabi english at all and i noticed it too at POE that there are translators

As amatter of fact, you will be forced to simplify your english to the nearest value otherwise you will be excomunicated.

How is your runs bro as per the medicals, are you set with that?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

As amatter of fact, you will be forced to simplify your english to the nearest value otherwise you will be excomunicated.

How is your runs bro as per the medicals, are you set with that?
almost bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by CBlessed: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hello!
I have a question as i posted before about my name
on my high school certificate where it is written MALIYA while on my passport, birth certificate and all official documents its written as MARIYA, I want to search for an affidavit and I would like to ask you
how can I compose it,I mean the affidavit, the error came from National council of examination,

Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
temmytanny: Common bro,lets not mock any one here even my own english bad so tay them yab me for here grin grin idea is need grin grin
my brother Temmy, I agree with you jare - Idea is need
Se won ti da passport nyin kpada?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
C Blessed: Hello!
on my high school certificate where it is written MALIYA while on my passport, birth certificate and all official documents its written as MARIYA, I want to search for an affidavit and I would like to ask you
how can I compose it,I mean the affidavit, the error came from National council of examination,

Thank you
That may not be a problem during interview, but make sure you have an affidavit to correct the mistake. the embassy made mistakes on one of my friend name on the visa page on getting to social security office last week it was discover and the officer needs to contact NVC to correct the mistake.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

"Kpada" this ibotic-yoruba" this is also bomb o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

pada!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
C Blessed: Hello!

Thank you

I think the Legal guru’s in the house can help you out on this. Getinger, please contribute.
My contribution is this:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I, MARIYA …. (Other names), wishes to notify you of a spelling mistake on my name in my high school certificate dated….. It was spelt Maliya instead of Mariya. Please, note that the right spelling is Mariya…… other names.
Waec, and the general public take note.
Do a newspaper publication and do a court affidavit and hold both as part of your documents for the interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
@fregure is was a typing error his case nu is 2013AF0000008* pls wat is delaying d 2NL plssssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

lol, I will take you on my mother tongue someday. I am Ijebu, and speak my mother tongue more than the usual street yoruba.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

lol, I will take you on my mother tongue someday. I am Ijebu, and speak my mother tongue more than the usual street yoruba.

en Ijebu re' wa,my wife is Ijebu too o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

en Ijebu re' wa,my wife is Ijebu too o
You cannot my marry my sister for free. You need to pay complete dowry to me on this forum. I will send my bill soon lol. For now, scratch MTN 1,500 now. Send 2 cards o! lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls wats d best time to go to the visa collection center?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
fregur: Pls wats d best time to go to the visa collection center?
In one of the old post, 2.00pm was said to be okay
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2012

I'd love to see Hon Obiahagbon, Prof Wole Soyinka and Pastor Chris Okotie in a heated debate smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

In one of the old post, 2.00pm was said to be okay
Would be tight for me by dat time,can I go earlier?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

hope to get it tomorrow,will submit my medical reports today or tomorow
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

You cannot my marry my sister for free. You need to pay complete dowry to me on this forum. I will send my bill soon lol. For now, scratch MTN 1,500 now. Send 2 cards o! lol
Awwwww! MTN recharge card? you fall my hand BIG TIME,na MTN aeroplane you for ask now grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
fregur: Pls wats d best time to go to the visa collection center?
Padi me,go after 2days of the normal date given to you and let it be by 130pm. I know you maybe eager to get it in time but attimes you will go on the actual date and VFS global will tell you they havent received it from the embassy and that alone can make one have heart attack thinking something is wrong somewhere.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

I'd love to see Hon Obiahagbon, Prof Wole Soyinka and Pastor Chris Okotie in a heated debate smiley
You better be cos i dont like all these brouhaha grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bakorede(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
temmytanny: You better be cos i dont like all these brouhaha grin grin
Mr temmytanny,u've nt honour my invitation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.