Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941146 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
esgaresgar: Hello house,I greet everyone.pls can anyone give directions on hw to get to d visa collection centre in lekki frm victoria island.Thanks in anticipation for your usual cooperation.I wish all those that have their interview coming up great success.

Hen, hen na so abi?U never cheer the testimony you dey ask for direction,I beg cheer am make people hear joo.soon you pple will beging to pay tithes for here b4 we answere your qustion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Hen, hen na so abi?U never cheer the testimony you dey ask for direction,I beg cheer am make people hear joo.soon you pple will beging to pay tithes for here b4 we answere your qustion.
abi ohhh, pls interview experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
fregur: lol...nothn serious jare just similar routine
questions.wat is ur name,r u married,do u have
kids,ur fav subjects in school,wat dd u study in d
university,my final year project,where r you gonna
stay in d usa,are u a terrorist.dats all I was
asked.make una no vex jare.I apologise.
how u go dey talk like dis? Honestly, if you interview is coming up, is that info enough for you?
Details, pls

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon:
how u go dey talk like dis? Honestly, if you interview is coming up, is that info enough for you?
Details, pls
I dey confused, no be easygraga we ask for testimony, na fregur dey answere.are you thesame person or you be 2 in one.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon:
Details, pls
Nooo,I inquired frm someone dat had his nd dats d mail he sent to me.so just decided to paste it here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by floreflora: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hey House!
I’m from Togo my CN is 2013AF000003**. But till now I haven’t received my NL for the interview which will normally take place next month (Oct12). I called Kcc they confirmed that my documents are all fine. And my CN is current. I e-mailed them and they sent me this random message “Thank you for your inquiry. Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month“.
Can somebody tell me what must be going wrong?
Rgds to all
Flora
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
House, it is highly Unfair to with hold information. Someone came here read ALL our post, asked questions and got answers in return. The person even read other house mate interview experience, eg fregur that gave us Wikipedia of his experience. No mater how similar the question may be, we owe it to this house to come back and share it.
Just an observation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
floreflora: Hey House!
I’m from Togo my CN is 2013AF000003**. But till now I haven’t received my NL for the interview which will normally take place next month (Oct12). I called Kcc they confirmed that my documents are all fine. And my CN is current. I e-mailed them and they sent me this random message “Thank you for your inquiry. Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month“.
Can somebody tell me what must be going wrong?
Rgds to all
Flora
when did you send the forms back to KCC?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
I agree with Brightmon... I consider it extremely selfish that some of u go through your interviews and decide to keep mute about it- only to inquire directions to visa collection centre in Lekki. I was taught that while gratitude is d least of virtues- ingratitude is the WORST of vices. D only gratitude you owe this forum for all u have gained from it is to simply share your experiences- no matter how similar- so that others can learn and get more confident and that is why Temmy deserves all the love and accolades he's getting. Anyway, that's what I feel.

That said, I want to ask those who have travelled for a rough estimate of costs from medicals up until arrival in d US. With a budget of say 350k or 400, can a single person embark on d entire process, or does he have to have millions first.

Secondly, is there a basic travelling allowance- would u b required to have a minimum amount of money on u while travelling to America? If so, how much?

Thanks and I'm so sorry about d long post
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon: House, it is highly Unfair to with hold information. Someone came here read ALL our post, asked questions and got answers in return. The person even read other house mate interview experience, eg fregur that gave us Wikipedia of his experience. No mater how similar the question may be, we owe it to this house to come back and share it.
Just an observation.

Brightmon,mak a no decieve you, the guy still dey fear,if den go still denial am,he won make sure he see am , touch am like Thomas, b4 he share am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gentiger:

Above 70,000? Wow, that's incredible. The highest I have seen so far is 16,000. You got enough time to really wait until mid-next year.

Em from Tanzania...with a case # 76,6**...!!!! I even saw sum1 with 100,500...in other forums..... grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

Begins 1st Oct 2012!

Thanxxxxxx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2012
Ibracadabra: I agree with Brightmon... I consider it extremely selfish that some of u go through your interviews and decide to keep mute about it- only to inquire directions to visa collection centre in Lekki. I was taught that while gratitude is d least of virtues- ingratitude is the WORST of vices. D only gratitude you owe this forum for all u have gained from it is to simply share your experiences- no matter how similar- so that others can learn and get more confident and that is why Temmy deserves all the love and accolades he's getting. Anyway, that's what I feel.

That said, I want to ask those who have travelled for a rough estimate of costs from medicals up until arrival in d US. With a budget of say 350k or 400, can a single person embark on d entire process, or does he have to have millions first.

Secondly, is there a basic travelling allowance- would u b required to have a minimum amount of money on u while travelling to America? If so, how much?

Thanks and I'm so sorry about d long post

Single person no fit spend that much, let say :
International Passport=N20,000
Medicals plus transpor=N45,000
Police report =N15,000
visa fee =N60,000
collection =N1,250
Aunthentication =N5,000
Ticket =N250,000
TT N396,250 (over estimation)

you fit hold any amount not over $10,000 I think to the poe I think
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Brightmon,mak a no decieve you, the guy still dey fear,if den go still denial am,he won make sure he see am , touch am like Thomas, b4 he share am.
i just dey talk my own ni. fregur do him own 2day, by the nxt day na Wikipedia we all see. I sha don talk my own & i may turn to Guest for this house soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2012
Thanks Adesoji... God bless u... So with a budget of roughly 400 grand, an unmarried applicant is good to go...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2012
msaki:

Em from Tanzania...with a case # 76,6**...!!!! I even saw sum1 with 100,500...in other forums..... grin grin grin

In that case those hoping for October 1 draw must go into fasting and prayer. What else is the draw for if they already gotten over 100,000 selectees? Just wondering out loud.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 2:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Gentiger:

In that case those hoping for October 1 draw must go into fasting and prayer. What else is the draw for if they already gotten over 100,000 selectees? Just wondering out loud.
My brother Getinger, I feel you! I have also being imagining how the 2nd batch would b like. My guess is this: 1st Batch- random selection of 1 to 100k, total selectees divided into 2. 2nd batch is the other half. Since interview is based on case number, then even if u fall in 2nd batch n submit back to kcc as late as Jan, there will still b visa for u provided ur no. is current. Probably by January the visa bulletin will b reading 25K n this is still not up to kcc's target of issuing 50k each year.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:26am On Sep 19, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
My brother Getinger, I feel you! I have also being imagining how the 2nd batch would b like. My guess is this: 1st Batch- random selection of 1 to 100k, total selectees divided into 2. 2nd batch is the other half. Since interview is based on case number, then even if u fall in 2nd batch n submit back to kcc as late as Jan, there will still b visa for u provided ur no. is current. Probably by January the visa bulletin will b reading 25K n this is still not up to kcc's target of issuing 50k each year.

The truth is that it has never been done. I wouldnt know what inspired the decision to do it. It feels strangely different. Well, I hope they do for the benefit of those not already selected.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:05am On Sep 19, 2012
brightmon:
i just dey talk my own ni. fregur do him own 2day, by the nxt day na Wikipedia we all see. I sha don talk my own & i may turn to Guest for this house soon.
wikileak? grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bakorede(m): 3:18am On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Join Bakorede thread own
thanks so much!i really appreciates ur votes and supports.how many GBOZA make i give u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bakorede(m): 3:28am On Sep 19, 2012
brightmon:
how many DV2014 i go join na? I have already joined this: https://www.nairaland.com/966352/dv-lottery-2014-preparations
thank u jare!i don c say una don come as i invite u.dis 1 nah honour b dat!GOD go honour u in all ur endeavours.AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bakorede(m): 3:42am On Sep 19, 2012
temmytanny: wikileak? grin grin
MR TEMMY,hw are u nd ur FMLY over there in d state?wish u d grace nd blesings of God evry secs of ur life in d state.AMEN!I need u and ur vast xperience on Dv lottery issues.i wil b glad if u honour my invitation to d topic "Re:US VISA LOTTERY-DV 2014 Online Registration Program by Me(BAKOREDE).thanks and God bless u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by woffydude: 3:52am On Sep 19, 2012
pls i want to ask a question concerning the name i used during my dvlottery 2013 registration.. a letter was ommited from my middle name... can i still go for the interview if i win?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by floreflora: 4:00am On Sep 19, 2012
I sent the documents to KCC early June.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2012
floreflora: I sent the documents to KCC early June.
That wasnt late, lets exercise patience and wait to see if they will send yours along those that are current for Nov. Keep eyes glued to ur email. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:23am On Sep 19, 2012
temmytanny: wikileak? grin grin
it was so comprehensive.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2012
brightmon: House, it is highly Unfair to with hold information. Someone came here read ALL our post, asked questions and got answers in return. The person even read other house mate interview experience, eg fregur that gave us Wikipedia of his experience. No mater how similar the question may be, we owe it to this house to come back and share it.
Just an observation.
Good of u brightmon, he should come again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2012
woffydude: pls i want to ask a question concerning the name i used during my dvlottery 2013 registration.. a letter was ommited from my middle name... can i still go for the interview if i win?
Wait till result is release
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@]

Police report =N15,000
visa fee =N60,000
collection =N1,250
Aunthentication =N5,000
Ticket =N250,000

Pls I have a question,what is the collection and authentication fee abt?and once someone has the visa is it necessary for the person to leave immediately?what if the person do not have ticket fee?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Police report =N15,000
visa fee =N60,000
collection =N1,250
Aunthentication =N5,000
Ticket =N250,000

Pls I have a question,what is the collection and authentication fee abt?and once someone has the visa is it necessary for the person to leave immediately?what if the person do not have ticket fee?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2012
brightmon:
10am? Thats strange. I have only seen 7am ohh. House, any 10am?

I'm a 10am too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.